Max and the Lamp Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max wondered what Leroy would say if he told her he'd fucked her mom. He decided that now was not a good time. But he also decided that Leroy fucking his mom was a good idea. "Leroy, your mom is a hot MILF. I'd fuck her in a heartbeat!"

"Hey, watch it, whiteboy!"

"I'm serious, Leroy. She looks great, and is obviously very sexual. I bet you could nail her. Your dad is always away on his work trips. You'd just have to make sure Faith is not around. Although maybe Faith would like some action, too?" Max said.

Leroy shook his head. "You're a sick dude. I could never do that."

Max smiled. "Tell me you haven't checked them both out at the pool in their swimsuits. Haven't you imagined their mouths sucking at your hard, black cock and you shooting your cum all over their faces."

Leroy's mouth dropped open. "Crap, Max, that's so dirty, so wrong."

"Leroy, answer my question." Max could feel the warmth of the lamp from his backpack. He realized that it was assisting him.

Leroy sighed and a small smile formed. "Yeah, yeah, I have thought about it. Faith prances around in her yoga outfits all the time. And seeing mom was so hot. But I don't see how it could happen. I mean, my mom and my sister?" Leroy looked at Max.

"Bro, you gotta work it. Like you do with any girl. Compliment them when you can. Stand close to them. Give your mom hugs and kiss her. Maybe accidentally reveal your package to them somehow. Be really careful at first. Keep it low key. Until the chemistry starts to happen."

Leroy nodded. "I have to think about all this. I mean, geez, this is a big step. I love my mom, but man, I want to fuck her so bad!"

"I'll help any way I can, you know that." Max decided he would see if he could hint to Melody about Leroy. "Take it slow, my man, but work at it. And I want all the details, too."

"Sure, I get it. Hey, but what about you? Your mom is pretty hot, too. Ever think about banging your mom?"

"Yes, Leroy, I have. We're alike in that way for sure."

Leroy nodded. "So, you going to work on getting your mom to do the nasty? And what about Jenny?"

"Maybe, bro. Let's see how you do. You're the one who started this!"

"Right. Man, we are some sick puppies, huh, Max?"

"Yep. But we're having fun!" Max laughed and Leroy joined in.

Leroy checked his phone. "Dang, Max, I'm going to miss be late for a job interview at the gym. Might be a personal trainer. Want to come along?"

"You go ahead and head out. I'm going to thank your mom for the brownies she brought over the other day," Max said.

"Sounds good. Tell my mom I'm headed out to the gym, will you?" Leroy said as they walked downstairs.

"Sure."

Max went into the kitchen, but didn't see Melody. Through the French doors, he saw Faith, Leroy's sister, practicing her gymnastics in the yard. Then he noticed the door to the utility room was open. He walked over and peeked inside. Melody was hunched over the dryer, putting clothes in. Max silently walked behind her. He slipped off his backpack. When she straightened up, he put his arms around her waist and said, "Hey, Melody."

She gasped. "Max, you scared me! What are you doing? Leroy and Faith are here. Stop it."

He nuzzled his face into her hair and pulled her body back into him. His erection pressed into her back.

"Leroy left and Faith is still in the back yard. She can't hear us." He moved his hands up to her large tits and started to knead them.

"Ahh, god, Max. No, no, no. Faith might come in here."

"Nah. She's busy. We can make it quick. Have you been thinking about my cock, Melody?" Max asked. Melody was grinding back against him now.

"Is your pussy wet, Melody?" Max slipped one hand inside her lounge pants. "Your panties are damp, Melody."

"Ahhh, Max. How do you do this to me?" Melody turned her head and Max kissed her hard. She opened her mouth and they kissed as he ground into her ass. He put both hands on her hips and skimmed her pants and panties down. He stepped back and freed his cock from his pants. Melody leaned over and pushed her ass back. Max marveled at her big brown bottom, gripped her butt cheek sand massaged them.

"Mmmm, you like my big black butt, Max?" Melody began to twerk her butt, looking at him over her shoulder.

"Oh, yeah, Melody. I like your butt." He slapped his hard cock on her cheeks and she moaned. He spread her butt cheeks to reveal her pussy, wet and gaping.

"God, Melody, I love your pussy!"

"Yeah, baby? Then fuck me, big boy, ahhhh, God!" Melody gasped as he slowly penetrated her. She laid her head down and gripped the dryer.

Max pulled back and pushed in again. Melody groaned. Max could not believe how warm and slick her pussy was. Max watched her pussy clutch at his cock as he pulled out. When he pushed in, her pussy squished from its wetness. Max continued to thrust, increasing his pace. He reached around and grabbed her breasts.

"So good, Max! Your dick is so good!" Melody was breathing hard. Max pulled her back into him as he began to thrust hard into her pussy. She groaned and began to buck back into him. He slapped her ass with one hand. She moaned, so he did it again, harder!

"Slap my ass, Max. Punish your slut!" Max smiled as he kept slapping. Suddenly she squealed and threw her head back. "Coming, oh, god, I'm cumming!" She began to rapidly buck on his cock. Max held her hips as he hammered into her. Max felt his orgasm rise.

"Take it, Melody. Take my come, you black slut!" With that he began to come, blasting his seed into Melody's pussy! Melody bucked and shivered as he came. When he was done, he held onto Melody tightly.

"Melody, I love fucking your black pussy!"

"Oh, honey, I love you fucking it, too."

Max pulled out and watched as his cum bubbled out of her pussy and slid down her legs. He reached down and grabbed a towel. "Let me help clean up my mess."

Melody turned around and hugged him. "Oh, honey. I love the feeling of your cum in me. I love it when you fuck me," She kissed him. Max hugged her close.

"You like my cock, Melody? My hard, teenage cock?" Max asked.

"Oh, yes. Big, hard teenage cock."

"There's another hard, teenage cock in the house, Melody," Max whispered in her ear.

Melody stiffened in his arms. "What, who? Oh, no, Max. You can't mean Leroy, my son?"

"Why not, Melody. He's a horny teenager. You know he wants to fuck. All of us want to fuck our moms, especially when they are as sexy and horny as you."

"Max it's wrong," she said. But she didn't pull away from him.

"Think how good his hard cock will feel in your pussy. Or sliding in and out of you sucking lips as he fucks your face," Max told her.

"Oooo, Max. Stop it. So dirty and wrong," Melody whispered.

"But you want it, don't you, Melody? Hard teenage cock fucking you?" Max asked.

"Yes. Oh, yes. So hard," Melody said, her voice low and throaty.

"Good, Melody. Now let's get dressed. We don't want Faith to see us," Max said. Melody nodded and they dressed quickly.

"I need to finish the laundry, anyway, Max."

"Call me, Melody." She smiled at him and nodded.

"You are a bad boy, Max." she said and he laughed.

Max walked out of the room into the kitchen. As he walked toward the front door, Faith was standing there.

"Hi, Max," she said, smiling.

"Hey, Faith, what's up?" Max said. He wondered if she knew what had just happened.

"Have you seen my mom?" she asked.

"Yeah, she's in the laundry room. I just thanked her for the brownies she brought over the other day." Max watched her closely

She stepped closer. "I could make you brownies, Max."

"Well, uhm, sure, that would be great."

Is she coming on to me, Max wondered? Faith was a young Melody. She was dressed in tight white yoga pants that contrasted beautifully with her light cocoa skin. A green sleeveless top held her pert, full breasts. Her legs were long and lithe, too, and her tight butt looked good.

"Ok, Max. I'll call you when they're ready. Bye, Max." She skipped away into the kitchen.

Max drove home slowly. Things were getting complicated, he thought.

End Chap 07


12