Max Burnage Ep. 01: Cheaters Beware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you," Mario asked as he stood up.

"Yes," the lawyer said. "Speak up, man. Who are you and how did you get here?"

"Don't you recognize the accountant you wanted to do your books? You really should know who you're doing business with, Mario," Max said.

"What?" Mario asked. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm the guy Jake and Shannon told you about," Max said.

"Oh, so you're the accountant who double crossed me," Mario said. "Do you know who you're dealing with? Do you realize I can have you taken out with a single call?" Max chuckled.

"The real question is, do you know who you're dealing with?" Max said. Mario took a step back. He wasn't used to people standing up to him. He considered his options before speaking.

"Alright," Mario said. "You've got my attention. Now, tell me what I need to do to make things right with you. You do know that even if the feds come after me, I'll never spend a minute behind bars. My lawyers will keep the courts tied up in knots for years. So, tell me what it is you want. Money? I got lots of it. Women? I've got more than I can shake a stick at. You can have some of it -- as much as you want. Just name your price."

Max felt his face turn red with anger. Deep down, he knew that Mario was right. Even though he deserved to spend the rest of his life in prison, he knew Mario's attorneys would fight tooth and nail to keep him out. And he would be free -- free to ruin more lives and free to prosper off the ruin he left behind. There was nothing remotely redeeming about this creature, and Max knew he had to be eliminated.

"There's only one thing you can do that would satisfy me," Max said.

"Name it," Mario said. "Anything." Max smiled, but there was no warmth in his smile.

"DROP DEAD," Max commanded. Mario began to smile, but the smile faded and he brought a hand to his chest. He gasped for air, but was unable to breathe. He looked at Max one last time before his eyes rolled up. He fell to the concrete, his eyes glazed over in death. The lawyer looked at Max, shocked.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Max Burnage," Max told him. "And as far as you're concerned, I don't exist. I was never here. Understand?"

"Y...Yes, I understand," the lawyer stammered.

"Good," Max said. "Now, go to sleep. And when you wake up, you won't remember a thing." The lawyer dropped to the concrete, his eyes closed in a deep slumber. Max felt a warm hand in his and found himself standing in his front room, Adrestia next to him, a wide smile on her face.

"Did I do okay?" he asked nervously. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

"Yes," she said when she broke the kiss. "More than okay, my avenging angel."

"So, I take it our services are no longer required here tonight," Eli said.

"No, Eli, I have it under control," Adrestia said. "But remember your promise."

"I remember," he said. He turned to Amos. "We'd better get going." He looked back at Adrestia. "Go easy on him, okay?" She laughed.

"He's in very good hands, I promise," she said with a smile. Eli nodded his head and left the house with Amos in tow. She looked back at Max and kissed him deeply. "Come with me, my love," she whispered, taking his hand in hers.

The next thing he knew, they were in his bed, naked. So mush for preliminaries, he thought to himself. She straddled him and kissed his face as she stroked his manhood.

"Now, Max," she said. "Relax and let me love you like you've never been loved before." He nodded his head as she positioned his hard cock at her center. He gasped as she impaled herself on him. He had never felt anything so wonderful before. He moaned as she rode him. He never wanted this to end.

"Oh... My... Goddess," he exclaimed as his first orgasm hit. He filled her with his semen as she kept riding him.

"Yes, my love," she whispered. "Fill me up with your love. Make me your woman." She kept riding him and he was surprised to find that he was still just as hard as before. After he ejaculated the second time, he rolled them over and looked at her lovely body spread out before him. Taking his cock in his hand, he guided it one more time inside her.

"Oh, yes," she cried as he made gentle love to her. "Don't ever stop." They continued making love to each other until the sun began to shine in the windows. He lost count of how many times they had climaxed together and was amazed that he could last as long as he did. He stopped and held her in his arms. Ordinarily, he would have been fast asleep by now, but he found that making love to her actually energized him.

"I love you, Adrestia," he whispered in her ear as he held her tight.

"And I love you as well, Max," she said.

"Does this mean," Max began.

"It means that we are mated," she said. "For all time, if that pleases you."

"It does," he said. "And I promise to be faithful to you." She smiled.

"I know, my love," she said. "I would not have chosen you if I thought you would not be true to me. Don't misunderstand. I know you're a mortal man with all the desires that come with it. And I know you may be tempted from time to time. But I'll always be here, in your heart, and I'll help see you through those temptations."

"I can't believe all this is happening to me," he said.

"Your life will definitely be different from here on out, Max," she said. "It will take some getting used to. But Eli and I will help you as much as you need. And all you have to do is ask. I may not always be here with you, physically. But I will always be in your heart, and in your mind."

"I love you so much," he said, holding her tight to him.

"And you have no idea the depth of my love for you," she said. "But for now, your body needs rest. And you need your sleep. Sleep now, my love. Tomorrow is a new day and there is much work to be done." She kissed his face and he found himself falling asleep.

...

Epilogue:

Max slept for nearly 24 hours and woke more refreshed and invigorated than he could remember. Adrestia was gone, but he could feel her presence in his heart and in his mind. He felt something on his hand and looked to find a ring on his finger. He didn't remember seeing it before, but he knew it was from her.

He got up and did his morning routine. After he showered and shaved he got dressed and went into his front room. He turned on the news after getting his morning cup of tea. He was pleased to see that Adrestia had left an entire box of tea bags for him. His attention was drawn to a report about Mario.

"This just in to Eyewitness News," the anchor said. "Reputed mob boss Mario Alvarez was found dead in his New York home. According to the coroner, he suffered an aneurysm and bled out internally. Authorities say his attorney was found in a deep sleep near Alvarez' pool, and had no recollection of the incident. Alvarez and his organization came under intense scrutiny after federal authorities received files regarding his alleged activities from an anonymous source.

"In related news, a local attorney with ties to Alvarez was found dead in his cell. Prison authorities say the man, who has yet to be identified, appears to have committed suicide. A woman who was arrested with the attorney also appears to have suffered a panic attack and is currently being held for observation. Stay tuned to Eyewitness News for more updates."

Max chuckled as he turned the television off. A few minutes later, he heard a knock on his door. Looking through the peephole, he saw Detective Hanson and opened the door.

"Good morning, detective," he said. "What can I do for you?"

"You have a minute?" Hanson asked.

"Sure, come on in," Max said.

"I was just curious to know if you can tell us anything about what happened with your wife and her attorney friend," Hanson said. Max shook his head.

"No, I can't tell you anything," Max said. "I haven't spoken to her since she was taken into custody. Maybe you can tell me what happened." Hanson shrugged his shoulders.

"I really don't know how to describe it," he said. "Your wife said something about seeing creatures in her cell overnight. She was pretty hysterical. They had to sedate her and put her in the psych ward of the jail."

"Did she confess to what she had done?" Max asked.

"She did more than that," he said. "All of the perps we picked up sang like canaries. It's going to take us weeks to get through everything they confessed. You don't know anything about that, do you?"

"I advised them to confess everything they could," Max said. "Nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"No, I guess not," he said. "By the way, you're looking much better than you did the last time I saw you."

"Thanks, detective," Max said. "It's amazing what three months in the country can do for you."

"I guess," Hanson said. "So you have nothing else to offer?" Max shook his head.

"Not a thing, detective," he said. Hanson nodded his head.

"Okay," he said, preparing to leave. "Call me if you can think of anything."

"Of course," Max said. He escorted the detective to the door, shook his hand and closed the door after he left. After he watched the detective drive off, he went into his home office and sat at his computer.

He pulled up Word and Excel and began typing, making entries in the spreadsheet as he went. He worked for hours, stopping only to grab something to eat. When he finished, he sat back and looked over his work. Smiling to himself, he stepped on his back deck with a cup of tea and one of Eli's cigarettes.

"Burnage Agency," he thought to himself. He liked the sound of that. He repeated it to himself a few times, liking the name even more. He took a long drag of his cigarette and heard a quiet female voice in his mind.

"Cheaters beware," he heard Adrestia say in his mind as clear as if she was right next to him. He thought about it for a bit with a smile on his face. He nodded his head in agreement and repeated to no one in particular: "Cheaters beware."

...

Notes:

The camp mentioned in this story is Camp Rollins, the camp central to my "Camp" series and featured in other stories. Eli Jones is better known as "Justice O. Peace," from my series, "Justice."