All Comments on 'Max Burnage Ep. 03: A Time To Burn'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

This is really signs fiction or fantasy and has nothing to do with anything close to Actual the ality or the love and wise category. It's a all than universe story where mystical beings with a special godlike powers are able to bring out Justice and revenge for women who cheat

This is not well done it's boring it's predictable it's high School is in its presentation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it! Thanks! I read the original by NTRMaster, and was thoroughly disgusted. I'm glad to see you put a good ending to it.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

I really like this story and the previous chapters. Is there going to be anymore? Hope so! AAAA++++

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Ah. I had a hard time suspending my belief at this one. I did enjoy most of the Max Burnage stories and the Justice stories but I couldn't really connect with this one.

/

I somehow am quite disappointed that Terry could not do damage by HIMSELF to Tim and the ex-wives. I somehow had hoped that he gets to destroy Tim through legal and financial maneuverings (with the help of Max of course) and to wreck havoc on Terry's ex-wives lives (some help from Adrestia) by simply making them realize how evil they were. That making Tim into a woman is a bit much. But anyways, this is Saddletramps1956 story. Thank you author for the effort and sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

more max burnage please i have missed these , wreckermaned

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

ST1956 to the rescue again!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So...guess you didn’t read the banned chapter 4, did you? Long story short, guy remarried a fourth time, had a beautiful stepdaughter who gradually seduces him until he gets sent to the hospital somehow, tells his wife he was attempting to seduce her instead and gave him divorce papers in his bed, and ends up explaining it was all due to his archenemy messing with him one last time. She them screws the bad guy on top of the man and has the nurse, paid off by the bad guy, slip him something to send him to the other side. Seems like THAT might have been a better place to bring in the supernatural troops, eh? Max and Adrestia would have had a field day with that kinda plot! Still, not bad...

enjayemenjayemalmost 3 years ago

It's pretty much "out there", but you know what? I loved it! Takes the concept of Deus ex machina to a whole new level, and who of us at some time have not wanted to wreck havoc on someone who did us wrong? Pure fantasy and I enjoyed every word.

tangoperutangoperualmost 3 years ago

Sorry, not one of your best.

Too much emphasis in the supernatural. Terry basically sat and waited for revenge. A more proactive role would have been better, as well as insights into the thoughts of the three ex-wives. Also, the name wasn't Tim but Todd.

Finally, the 4th chapter was ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Better than the other Max stories. At least in this one, Max didn’t use the deus ex machine of his “command voice” to beat the bad guy(s).

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

I don't know about anyone else but I keep trying to picture Adrestia. She must be the most incredible woman.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Good one, ST! It was good to see Justice and Amos again! Hope they have a new story in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

always love the fantasies.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

Forced transition in a Mexican hospital is the new Mexican whorehouse 🤣

cpl8140cpl8140almost 3 years ago

I read an awful lot of BTB stories on LW but this takes the cake, especially for the villain. 5*

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 3 years ago

Another great ST tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I get tired of authors writing "big cock" twaddle. I also find it odd that the champion of masculinity makes justice a female. Schopenhauer is closer to the truth.

"The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice.

This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflection but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defense, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning."

If you've ever read feminist "scholarship" or statements by women in public policy positions, you can't help but be struck by the truth of Schopenhauer's comments.

There are exceptions, of course. Phyllis Schlafly is perhaps the best American example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every time I read one of these stories I think that such happenings can be real. I really enjoy all of your submissions. Keep them coming,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my gosh Saddletramp! Thank you for taking on this story! I read the original series some time ago and they disturbed me greatly. I wanted to ask you to do your version then but never did. Thank you so much! Incidentally, that author has many stories that could use your story treatment. I had to stop reading them because the bad guy always wins and the injustice was too much for me. But anyway, thanks very much again for this and all of your stories!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Who can complain when a story has Max, Justice, and Dr. A? Certainly not me! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi Saddletramp! I posted a bit ago about having wanted you to redo this series. Thanks again! I figured I'd mention another story that was super sad and ended tragically. That's "Last Man: Brian's Tale" by GeorgeAnderson. The writing was good but that story (especially the ending) haunted me for quite a while. I still think of it at times. Would love it if you could please consider giving it the Saddletramp Treatment! Totally understand if not, but wanted to ask. Thank you either way!

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 3 years ago

Thank you, ST1956! Always good, always entertaining! And always sharks! ... Kidding ;)

Maybe it doesn't "fit" into a "Burnage" story, but with Dr A all things are possible: in reading the story I thought that aworst punishment for those 4 people would be instilling a functional conscience in the guilty parties, informing them of the full extent of the pain and suffering they afflicted on the aggrieved, and letting them live with the ensuing guilt. I have to think that Dr. A would be pleased (an pleasantly relieved) with dispensing that kind of punishment. Perhaps the cheated-on party dies, leaving the punished individuals without a means of seeking forgiveness/relief.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Another good fantasy from SaddleTramp

It is good to exercise our imagination occasionally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thought it was pretty good. Interesting take. I thought Tina/Tim would end up in a Mexican Whorehouse for a long time. Killing her off in 8 mo. was rather quick.

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 3 years ago

Good. You at least put a good ending to what some commented as the worst drivel on literotica

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

I'm glad to see one of NTRMaster's characters get what they deserve. He created some of the most frustrating bad guys and wimps. There are still one or two others you might want to give the ST1956 treatment. Thanks for the usual good read. When I see your posts I usually save them for last the day they appear. There are other good writers in LW but so many bad ones these days.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

Thanks ST for your usual uplifting fantasy and a greatly entertaining tale, it is what you do and you do it very well. I'm delighted to see most commentators get that and enjoy your work. Top marks.

(I see HarryinVA has predictive text problem ....I think, can't really tell can you. Also note Mr 'I'm going to backslash all my critical moans to draw attention to myself' Brooks has given up slagging your work off....unless he's actually getting it now 😁).

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

Great story, i read the original and wanted to see justice. However, at the end of the story, it was so over the top so stupid that I kicked myself for reading it heh. Thankfully this is a perfect ending, thanks for the story :)

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

Thanks for turning the original crock of crap around. NTRmaster has that strange fetish of getting off on people being emotionally destroyed, stranger than fiction, even this fiction.

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

damn this story line keeps getting better, a bit more vicious, but better. No nitpicking here

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Through fiction, everything is possible! Good job, as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was OK. Not great. Nor awful.

Had it not been for knowing the much better written background stories of the various recurring characters, it would have failed because the actual story was too over the top….even for you 😎 —- the asshole was too cartoonish…the 3 sluts were barely one dimensional….the punishment was too unbelievable.

Sorry….disappointed. Only 3***

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Love your Max Burnage stories, the complete BTB if ever I read one.

Keep up the great work.

Scores a well deserved 5/5 for a highly enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really need to take a break. Your stories are getting worse. This was adolescent low fantast btb revenge porn, like every single other story you have written. That is your thing and it's fine. Your quality has dropped. It's just not engaging because it's always the same in essence.

You HAVE written some interesting stories either interesting concepts. Even if they were in essence, btb revenge fantasy, the overall story and characters overcame the reader understanding of what will ultimately happen. When you fail to accomplish this your stories suck.

We ALWAYS know the ending of your stories. Always. It is important to make sure the reader cares about how the story gets there. Quite frankly, most of your stories over the last several months lack this. Not all of course, but most. Your first Houston series was enjoyable. I really liked Father's Justice. You definitely have the talent and imagination but your stories recently have lacked that something needed to override your "husband is perfect and wife is a whore, he will burn her to the ground and find a perfect replacement" expected theme. - starsong1977

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Minor point - Why can't Adrestia simply teleport back when she goes to bed?

/

"he didn't want them free to interfere with Terry's training." - How can they interfere? They don't know where he is, and couldn't get into the Camp if they did.

/

The women were worse than Tim. He was an asshole, being true to his nature. The women SUPPOSEDLY loved Terry, and should have had his back, or at least not participate and revel in his abuse.

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

One of your better ones dude.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another saddletramp epic! There is nothing more fun than a saddletramp story where Dr A and friends make mincemeat, ladies, out of the cheating bitches and assholes. This one was especially good, with a nasty bully and some stone cold cheating wives. Good punishments for the evil ones, and happy ending for the abused. Looking forward to the next one.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 3 years ago

Saddletramp gets a way with a lot of outrageous plot points because he’s such a good writer, you know he’s fully aware of what he’s doing. I’ve said it before, his stories take me back to the 80s where we would often turn off our brains and enjoy the ride. Really enjoyed this fun story.

tangoperutangoperualmost 3 years ago

There was a similar story, but in that case the men were brothers. The bad brother dominated everybody, their parents, their wives, other wives and husbands, even Hollywood stars and big businesswomen. His pleasure was to psychologically and physically torture his little brother until he finally broke down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
One time, maybe

But this is more science fiction than anything else. Where was Yoda?

1 star

obiwan43obiwan43almost 3 years ago

Excellent !! I love Max Burnage !! Well done !!

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

One of your better ones I thought.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

As always, a really good story. Thank you for sharing!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
IMHO Tim’s punishment also should have be supernatural as the women.

Maybe make him tranny with a 2” cock, with a body, face, and voice as malformed as his soul. Then make him allergic to most foods. I suppose corn would an acceptable source for carbohydrates, and violently ill with any other sugars simple or complex. As with everyone when he gets hungry his body goes into pain which never “numbs” away.

And he cannot die. Even if he looks like a 7 yo Ethiopian child in a famine he cannot die. Even if he puts a bullet into his brain or run over by an M1 tank, he feels the pain of the death, but the next day he’s up again.

Oh, and the only source of protein his body will accept is mammalian semen, which he can ingest from either orifice.

Or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To "starsong1977"

You're a fucking liar. ST has over 160 stories published, and they are quite different. If you took the time to actually read them, you'd know that. But then, you'd have nothing left to bitch about. Let's see you write 160+ stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unrealistic crap even for a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Sorry but you can write so much better than this. *2.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

Wow.

Somebody needs to spend the summer fishing.

Or go see a good doctor, one that likes to fish.

Issues!!

But thanks for making me feel better about myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really stupid Sci-Fi Fantasy, No Stars!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

LOVE all your stories!!! BTB is my favorite genre, and you sir are the KING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story line is getting old. I appreciate the revenge and retribution, but at what point is a man responsible for marrying or staying married to a monster? At what point is an intelligent successful businessman responsible for not protecting his assets against a spouse who intentionally or through mental dysfunction stops being his loving loyal partner?

At this point the stories are just variations in names, methods, and complexity. Not much new or compelling.

Still, thanks for the effort.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

suffering till the end of days.....gotta love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for another story ST.

Plus it's always nice to come to comments and see HairyCuntinVA get all worked up. I dont understand why cant just stick to reading the cuck stories from Ohio or HDK. Oh well. Keep writing ST.

FabGMxFabGMxalmost 3 years ago

This one its a mixed bag. I know the story of the original author, and yeah its one sick chapter after another, but if Adrestia was getting involved the best moment was at the end of the last chapter (#4 that it is posted in another site).

Take the story from here doesnt have the same impact, the MC somehow rebuild his life after 3 times, granted each time in a more modest way, but still that tell us that he posses great discipline and work ethics, its just the author choose to keep shitting on him, bordering on absolute incredible garbage.

Here the MC gets a handout, which its not bad per se, but after all he go to suffer, i believe that a better scenario for him was to get some of the retribution by his own hands, like beating the asshole face or take back some of his fortune and company and put some of the people who betrayed in jail.

Anyway, thats all what i was going to say. Thank you for share this story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Girls get eternal punishment but Tim, arguably the worst character, only gets less than a year? You usually do better...

TLB1981TLB1981almost 3 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED WITH TERRY'S FAMILY THAT DISOWNED HIM AND I HOPE THAT THE SON ISN'T LIKE HIS FATHER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your ending is better than the original story ending; but doesn’t even the score between Terry and Tim. Agree Tim got off easy compared with the ex wives. Terry received good therapy to move on

amanapamanapalmost 3 years ago

Good to see your stamp on this story. I read the author's 4th chapter and it was sad. I wanted to torture the bully for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, excepting the punishments. Tim should have lived out his long life as a whore. Similarly for the girls. Would have been good for them to witness Tim's punishment as part of his humiliation, as well as witnessing Terry's successes.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I don't get it ... he only suffered for 8 months as Tina? What happened to eternity like the three wives were experiencing?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

The storyline is excellent, but what of the series, is there going to be more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars on this one . I loved the humor and payback it showed . Keep on writing and I wish I had taken My Ex to A Mexico whorehouse

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

Have to give high ratings for the inclusion of North Idaho. I cant help but wonder if i have been near camp Rollins a few times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, only thing needed is a POV of Tina Williams after the surgery, just to see what he/she went through and to see if he/she regrets anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

Loved this story. Author did a nice job of fixing up a mess left by someone else. One item put me into squirrel mode. The story had Max clearing the chamber of a semi-automatic handgun and then ejecting the magazine. Shouldn't it be the opposite by ejecting the magazine first so no another round enters the chamber from the magazine?

It's not a biggie, Never used a semi handgun before just a M16 in boot camp. It's just opposite from what I understood.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Thank you for finishing the damn stories. 5/5

Far fetched < closure

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thanks for the story the NTR was so dumb by the end of it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Minor point: Since she can essentially transport herself, why can't she come home for the night? Besides coming to him in spirit, that is.

\

I can SOMEWHAT understand the women to be taken in by Johnson, but I'm astounded that they can PERSONALLY take pleasure and amusement at Terry's abuse.

\

"he didn't want them free to interfere with Terry's training." - How can they, when they presumably won't know where he is?

\

"it was simply meant to strike a level of fear in Tim and the four girls" - Three girls.

PlattnumPlattnumover 1 year ago

Thank you for fixing this story.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

“Nobody does it better

Makes me sad for the rest

Nobody does it half as good as you

Baby your the best…!”

5 stars

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

I have said this before, but every story I read of yours is better than the last one!! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. On to he next one.

MaultascheMaultascheabout 1 year ago

Just another great read!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[11.04.23]

Top Shelf Series!

<Per your usual>

11//10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant series, I actually feel jealous of Max.

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Done it again 5*****

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Another 5 BIG ONES!

Asterisk42Asterisk428 months ago

NGL, wish there were more of these.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One small bone of contention: drop the mag first, THEN clear the chamber.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

Yup, another good one!!! Thanks yet again!

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was quite a good fanciful story. Saddletramp has a wonderful imagination. He brought these characters to life in the story with great skill. Five stars for the story. Great job!!!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain4 months ago

Excellent series. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. Small bone to pick, tiny really, to say that he will never be hurt again is a bit far. Human life is full of pain, especially towards the end. The pain of losing loved ones, of being lonely, of broken dreams, and health breakdown, too much pain in life. Pain only ends with death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A fitting ending to a very good series. Thanks,

‘Tramp, I enjoyed it.

Five Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES