Max Delivers 03

Story Info
Max's delivery route takes him to the Flower Shop.
1.4k words
4.2
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max delivers 03

Hello there, I'm Max, I'm 23 and I drive a cube delivery truck which supplies many small shops in and around the city of Middleton. And I stay quite busy on my routes because every single box in the back of my cube delivery truck has "world's best" printed on it. Now, I don't know if that is true or not, but all of the boxes make that claim, so if you need some supplies, my company has them or can get them and I'm happy to deliver the "world's best (fill in the blank)" goods to your loading dock or back door.

And today's stop is the Flower Shop on the south side of town. It's more of the seedy side of town, but thankfully, Mrs. Dexter's Flower Shop is just on the outskirts of skid row.

"Beep, beep, just two small packages today, Mrs. Dexter."

"Yeah, but very important small packages just the same. We were running low on flower bundling banding tape."

"Yeah, well, you know me Mrs. Dexter, when you need, I bring it."

"Hmmm, well, with the way you've been bringing it to me lately Max, LOL, my pussy hair has been turning brown again. Anyways, Harold the hubby is bouncing in and out today, so maybe no nookie today, babe."

"Oh, well, maybe I'll stop by the check out counter and say hello to my precious Little Red Riding Hood then."

"Well, fine, but just remember that your precious Little Red Riding Hood is my adult daughter, so keep your hands in your own hoodie pockets buster! However, try to meddle to find out who she is seeing. She won't tell me."

"Like I said, when you need it, I bring it, Mrs. Dexter."

"Hmmm, well, anyways, give my sagging titties a few squeezes and go. And I wouldn't be mad if you use the bathroom and jack off into a condom. I'm hooked on you and the way you fuck me, not to mention that I think swallowing your cum is why I'm browning up again down there."

Whoa, that was a first, LOL, for the week.

"Hey Redd, what's up?"

"Oh, you know, the usual, scanning bar codes and collecting cash. Do I get a kiss, babe?"

Smooch, smack, kiss, smooch

"So Max, what are we going to do about his situation? I just can't be a sister wife with my own mother and now that you jazzed her up with man sex, well, she's going to keep offering it up in a bouquet. By the way, you created the sex monster, so it's up to you to fix it and you better be quick because my baby bump is coming."

"Relax Redd, I got this. I mean, I have a plan and all, so what could go wrong?"

"OMFG, you could go wrong, Max! Anyways, did you talk to the jeweler about my ring? Mm-mmm?"

"Ah, wow you guys keep it warm in the Flower Shop, don't you, um, yeah, the jeweler just texted me and said the sizing is delayed due to a shortage of, ah, smelting material, ah, that's it, it's a big problem these days."

"Oh yeah smartass, what's smelting material then?"

"Well, you know, the material that needs to be smelted, ah, during the ring sizing process, sweetie."

"Whatever Mr. Know It All. Listen, don't get upset with my attitude or my weight gain, it's just the baby and all from all those times you snuck over to check my plumbing. So, future hubby and baby daddy, did you want a hand job in bathroom?"

"Oh, um, yeah, but I have a freaking side to me, so will you whack me off while I wear a condom? And then tie it off and save it?"

"Hmmm, it seems like that is something I should have known about before you knocked me up, but OK, it sounds like fun."

Whew, right? But it wasn't really as fun as it may or may not sound, not that Redd didn't do a good job or anything. Little Red Riding Hood likes sex and knows how to do stuff, which should make for a good wife, right? Or sister wife.

Also, don't ask me about the smelting material" excuse. I mean, I needed an excuse and those words just popped out of my mouth. I mean, smelting material could be real, right?

And please don't spread it around that I actually carried a tied off condom that was filled with my own stuff around. It was fun while Redd was whacking me off, but that quickly faded as soon I gripped the condom. I mean, ewe, right?

"Oh Mrs. Dexter, like I said, you ask and I will deliver, so here's your con, oops, oh, hey Mr. Dexter, ah, I was, ah, delivering another small package for Mrs. Dexter and oops, here you are."

"Sorry Max, but the wife is on the phone taking a large flower order. But listen Max, while we have a few moments, ah, I have had gay tendencies since Redd was born and I like it when pretty boys fuck me in the ass and I think you're a real pretty boy, so can you handle something like that? And I'm still a few years away from having the standard old man wrinkled cock and all, so I promise you won't be terribly disgusted with my naked body."

"Ah, oh, um, help."

"Fine, how about we start slower. Maybe I can give you a hand job in the bathroom or something, but you'll have to wear a condom to keep the room clean."

"Ah, help, um, oh, my, ah."

"I suck cock like a pro young man, like a pro. Mm-mmm?"

"Um, ah, help, oh my."

What the hell and where the hell did all that come from? And just kind of family am I fake marrying into, by the way?

"HAROLD! Get your faggot ass away from the delivery guy for Pete's sakes! Geez, I'm so sorry Max and I'll make sure he doesn't bother you again. So, do I have a present?"

"Tied off and sealed and maybe another one next week too if the hubby is around!"

"Hmmm, it's full baby, so full. LOL, this should be running down my thighs. Anyways, what did you find out from Redd? Who is she fucking? And by the way, now that Harold is on his way to the Cottonwood Street alley, let's finish this conversation in my office where you can properly push my slacks down and bend me over, Maxie Poo."

Oh no, there is no way she's getting away with calling me Maxie Poo! But I did want to see for myself that her downstairs hair color was coming back from gray.

"Alright Maxie Poo, you have me in position, so sink your fat cock in me deep and spill it about Redd."

I mean, the woman is always wet and ready, so.

"Well, Little Red Riding Hood has been talking to someone on a regular basis and she is pregnant now, but she's engaged. I mean, the ring is in a 25 year lay-away, but she has a promise. And before you even ask, he's a, ah, a trucker. He drives the big rigs and he delivers smelting material all over the country."

"Smelting material? Well, I heard on the news that there is a shortage of that, so he's probably on the road and long gone, right Maxie Poo?"

"Oh, he's long gone alright, so there is no need to dust off any shotguns."

"Hmmm, you fuck me so good, Maxie Poo, but what else did you find out about Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Well, she likes to poke her stud in the butt at the same time as he releases and I guess we know what side of the family that comes from now. She also has amazing thigh muscle control and really knows how to use it."

"Ah, she told you these things? I was interested in who she is fucking, not how she does it."

"Oops, ah, well, you know Little Red Riding Hood, once she starts talking, it all spills out. By the way, Mrs. Dexter, here it comes!"

"Oh, blast in me baby, blast me! And it's too bad that you're not Redd's baby daddy or she and I could be sister wives, LOL, and I mean a big LOL, so keep your dick in me where it belongs!"

Well, I think I blasted off deep inside of Mrs. Dexter but my head was still spinning from my very strange and awkward conversation with Mr. Dexter, which is reason #11 as to why I hate having conversations!

End Max delivers 03