Max Delivers 05

Story Info
Max's delivery route takes him to the Jewelry store.
2.2k words
4.5
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max delivers 05

Hello there, I'm Max, I'm 23 and I drive a cube delivery truck which supplies many small shops in and around the city of Middleton. And I stay quite busy on my routes because every single box in the back of my cube delivery truck has "world's best" printed on it. Now, I don't know if that is true or not, but all of the boxes make that claim, so if you need some supplies, my company has them or can get them and I'm happy to deliver the "world's best (fill in the blank)" goods to your loading dock or back door.

And today's stop is the Jewelry store that is owned by Mr. & Mrs. James. And if you don't think that money really matters, well, take in an eyeful of Mrs. James, will you? I mean, there certainly has been a lot cosmetic surgery going on, but the results are worth the money, if you have the money.

"OMG, LOL, Max, you don't have to handle my packages with such great care, LOL. I mean, our precious metals and gem stones come by armored carrier, LOL, you just deliver our paper products and coffee. You're so funny sometimes, Max."

"Whew, sorry Mrs. James, but I do get nervous sometimes about what might be in these boxes for the biggest jewelry store in the area."

"Yeah, OK young man, LOL, are you sure you don't get nervous for seeing Marci behind the Watch and Necklace counter, LOL? She's a Mako Shark, you know."

"Well, I may, um, Marci's nice enough and all, um, hey, where do you want me drop these packages at, Mrs. James?"

"LOL, relax Max, I actually wish you well with that over there. I mean, look at her, will you? I mean, she has almost had as much cosmetic surgery as I have, but look at her unique face, right? I mean, if I had a dick, LOL, I'd do her too, twice. Anyways, you and I have another problem and it needs our immediate attention, Max."

Snap, right? An immediate issue that needs addressing right now with the store owner? Snap, right?

"Listen, for promotional reasons, we track our customers by how often they stop in and by how often they make a purchase. You know, we reward our better customers. But you, young man, you've got my tracking matrix all screwed up."

"Ah, I'm innocent and I've done nothing, Mrs. James! I have no idea how your semi-nude in lingerie photos ended in my phone and as one of my screen wallpapers!"

"Relax Max, especially since the Mako Shark is peeking our way. Listen Max, you visit us a lot, you order a lot and I mean a lot of engagement rings, but then you cancel them within two days, so straighten up your life and fly right mister! I mean, do you realize how much smelting material we have had to waste because you get a piece of ass or a blow job and then cancel out the ring the nest day? I mean, there's a national shortage of smelting material already!"

Huh, what do you know? It was just few chapters ago I made up "smelting material" to get out of an engagement and here it is as a real thing, LOL, I think.

"Max, all I'm saying is that you might have an engagement problem based on sex of the day, but you need to move past that and worry about someone like Mako Shark Marci from swimming away from you, Max."

"So, you're giving me the business for proposing to half of Middleton, yet you're trying to hook me up with Marci the Mako Shark, Mrs. James?"

"Your last proposal, James, your last proposal. And when it all works out just perfectly, well, you just remember who steered you on the right path and if you happen to invite your match maker into your bedroom with the Mako Shark, well, that would be meaningful to me. I mean, those shapely hips Max, am I right? I know your addicted to sex and all and I'm not willing to stop our side affair, but sooner or later, everyone settles down. And it doesn't matter at all what kind of surgery Marci has had or has scheduled for the near future. I mean, that apple ass, right?"

Wait, what? Did Mrs. James just invite herself into my bedroom on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month? I mean, after the Mako Shark and I shack up, that is. Also, did Marci just throw a shark bite motion at me? And just how do sharks keep their teeth so white?

"Hey, are you two talking about little ole me? I mean, LOL, you both have been glancing my way and all, so I thought I would meddle and try to figure out why Max the delivery hasn't asked me out yet, I mean, oops, introduced himself to me yet. Hi, I'm Marci and if Mrs. James hasn't mentioned it yet, I make a mean cup of the coffee in the mornings."

"Oh, hi Mako, I mean, Marci, it's just that you seem to be out of my league given the surface view."

"Hmmm, did you just say that I'm cute or what, Max? Anyways, circling back to the coffee topic, I may have a bone to pick with you, if Mrs. James would allow us a few minutes to discuss my issue in the back. In private."

"Oh no, you two can talk in the hubby's office because that faggot is off on one of his "fishing" trips with the boys, so ten minutes and no more. Unless Marci is as hairless as I think she is, then you two can have fifteen minutes."

"Well, I guess we'll see you in fifteen minutes then, Mrs. James. Follow me, Max and prepared to be scolded and scolded good."

Shoot, right? I get "scolded" at every shop and store along my delivery route, am I right? I mean, not many can make a sun dress swish from side to side like Marci's does, but getting "scolded" is my middle name. Or it would be if my parents could see the future.

"Now Max, I'm not going to scold you, but I have like five things to say, so listen up. It's true that I have been blessed with some nice physical features thanks to surgery, but at 21, that's not all that unusual, so you're not exactly out of my league or whatever you said. Secondly, I'm not really much of a bitch, so don't worry about that. And thirdly, I am as interested in you as you are in me, so we should hang out soon and get a feel for that and fourthly, I do make a great cup of brewed java for your morning pleasure and all."

"Oops, Marci, you said there were five things and that was only four."

"Well, it seems that tomorrow is the 2nd Friday of the month and Mrs. James just texted me and it seems that she would be willing to chaperon our first date. Or our first "hang out" if date is just too strong of a word for you right now, Max."

"So, I'm in charge of this budding relationship then?"

"No, but you're a key component to our budding relationship."

"Well, I get to pick out the outdoor patio furniture then, right Mako?"

"No, but I promise to not make a fuss when Mrs. James outs sexes me. I'm innocent and all, Max."

"Oh, so I control all our social media accounts then, am I right Mako Marci?"

"Oh, fuck no, I mean, no honey, you're too busy working for all that. I'll take care of the social media and the checking accounts."

"But I get a double-double bold freshly brewed every morning?"

Finally, a guaranteed yes, Max."

"Alright, but Mrs. James and all, right, Marci?"

"Well, I don't make the rules, but I can't be a sister wife without another sister wife involved, so she is welcome in our bed, Max. I mean, I already know about the two of you and all."

"Now we're getting somewhere."

"Well, hold it tiger. I promise to be a good companion and as good in the bedroom as I can be, but there's just one more thing."

WTF, right? There is always "just one more thing" with girls. Which in girl talk means there are two more things!

"Max, it seems that you have been engaged to the female half of the Middleton phone book, so leaving me without and engagement ring or at least a promise ring makes me look bad. So???"

"Damn it Mako Marci, with all these back-and-forth conversations that we have been having, well, you just beat me to punch, that's all. I was going to propose to you the moment you stood in front of the window so the sun highlighted what's under your sun dress, not that I'm saying you did that on purpose or anything. Anyways, here, take my Gold Card, pick out a ring, slap your employee discount on it and boom, we're half way to our divorce."

"Well..."

"Fine, take my Platinum Card and get a nice piece of finger candy."

"Well...."

"Ugh, take both cards and shoot me in the morning, after my cup of coffee, of course."

"Thank you love. Now, do you want me to send Mrs. James in here so you can fuck her silly? She is one half of your sister wife life now and I'm not blind to how amazing her middle-aged pussy probably still is. Not that I have peeked on the two of you in the past, stud!"

"Ah, free pass, right?"

"Free pass love, no hidden fees or charges."

"And I can slap that all around if I want to?"

"Slap it, smack it, and then flip it. Just don't leave me once you commit to me."

Huh? It sounds like I found myself another sweet deal, right?

"Knock, knock, I'm coming in if you're decent or not. I mean, it's finally my turn, right guys?"

LOL, like I just said, it sounds as if I found myself a super sweet deal.

"He's all yours, sister wife. I'll just go keep my eye on the store for a while."

"Ah, bon voyage, Mako Marci. Well, where were we Max? Oh yeah, LOL, it's my turn to role play my faggot hubby and suck your cock, LOL, in his office! I mean, LOL, his head would explode if he knew there was such a piece of man meat in his office all prepped and ready to go. And wow, how old is your hard cock, I mean how old are you, Max? I mean, snap, not one fricking wrinkle."

"24. And by the way, ah, last week when Mr. James steadied me while I put all of the boxes up on the top shelf?"

"LOL, he fagged on you baby, but forget about all that and treat my mouth like a pussy, I mean, yum, yum, yum, right Max?"

Stupid men who try to fool you! Like a lot lately.

"Wow, that was quick Max, LOL, Marci must have really have worked you up. So, kick back for a moment and recovery baby, Momma's still feeling frisky."

"Just give me a minute or two and don't be shy about dropping that fancy dress. And by the way, it was hard to not grab you by your head and help you bob on my rod, but your hair looks expensive and all."

"LOL, and you're thoughtful too! And by that, I mean, hmmm, you're going to get fucked sideways real soon by both of your sister wives. And by the way, did Marci fully explain our roles?"

"Well, I heard that I was going to get fucked sideways and you've already proven your mouth skills, so what else do I need to know, Mrs. James?"

"Hmmm, this may get tricky, so listen closely. I'm your sister wife from head to toe. Any hole, my feet, my hands and whatever. However, Marci will be a little different for you."

"Well, she mentioned that she has some surgery coming up, so I know that you will be in command at the start of our sister wife tag team sex and I'm OK with that."

"Well, Marci will be your sister wife, but not from head to toe. Let's say that below the belt and above the belt are, ah, go team, go."

"But????"

"Well, Marci was Mark just a year ago and he hasn't had his dick turned into a functional pussy yet, so have at it above and have at it below, I guess. That's the upcoming surgery, by the way. Oh, ah, he's also so pretty and shapely because of a bunch of other surgeries and he's in debt to his eye balls, but I hear his mouth is amazing. I mean, his boobs are saline bags, they removed two rib bones, he had a nose job and a chin job and just what the hell do the doctors do with two removed rib bones anyways? So, are we good lover, Max?"

Well hells bells, hell no we're not good! I mean, I had a delivery route to finish, a ring order to cancel (LOL, again) and a checking account to close!

End Max delivers 05