Max Delivers 06

Story Info
Max's delivery route takes him to the Futon & Bunk bed store.
1.4k words
4
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max delivers 06

Hello there, I'm Max, I'm 23 and I drive a cube delivery truck which supplies many small shops in and around the city of Middleton. And I stay quite busy on my routes because every single box in the back of my cube delivery truck has "world's best" printed on it. Now, I don't know if that is true or not, but all of the boxes make that claim, so if you need some supplies, my company has them or can get them and I'm happy to deliver the "world's best (fill in the blank)" goods to your loading dock or back door.

And today's stop is the Futon and Bunk bed store that is managed by Mrs. Matthews. Mrs. Matthews isn't my favorite stop because she takes her personal issues out on everyone else, but it's a bedding store, right? Not to mention the little wild cat that works the cash register, Rachel, with LOL hair much like Rapunzel.

"Oh, Max, ah, fair warning, Millie is in one of her moods, so it might be best if you clear off your dolly of packages and split quick."

"What? And miss my fifteen minutes with you? I mean, I'd cause a traffic accident to have the chance to spend time with my absolute number one, Rachel."

"Well, that's sweet of you sweetie, but you know how upsetting she can be and I'm tired of you coming home all frustrated from having to deal with the wicked witch of Middleton or I will be tired of it when you make an honest woman out of me, hint, hint."

"Hey Rachel, I tried to put a ring on it last week and all."

"Oh, so a cigar band counts as a ring now? And by the way, I'm keeping my figure this way just for you and it's a lot work, so go the jewelry store so I can let myself go finally."

"Ah, I was there and there's a shortage of smelting material, so soon baby, soon."

Wow, that's like the third time I have used the old smelting material shortage excuse and SOB, it keeps working!

And then, OMG, the shrill of that voice!

"Max, you're a lousy delivery POS, so get those packages off of your dolly and quit screwing around with your precious little Rapunzel, pronto!"

Yeah, Mrs. Matthews can be a little harsh, but seriously, she's a ball of fire in the sack or over the table. I mean, I don't even have to move, whimper sweet nothings or thrust. All I have to do is show up with a boner and she does all the rest of the work. I mean, she spits all over the floor and stuff, but she's a total rolling hips maniac in the sack.

"I know you're fucking Rachel on the side Max, but just remember this. When her belly is fat with a baby, well, you just remember who takes care to keep your balls empty."

"Ah, come on, Mrs. Matthews, we just hold hands and stuff, that's all. Besides, you're my number one (bitch) and I have no interest in changing that (because I'm afraid for my life)."

"Then stand still and let me back up to you. Hey, hands to yourself, asshole, I can aim it myself."

Seriously, I'm afraid for my life every time I walked into the Futon & Bunk Bed Store, even though I expend zero energy.

"OMG, ooh, Max, OMG, you make me feel so much better when you come around. I mean, I'm sorry for being such a bitch and all, but I want you to know that I really appreciate being your number one for now and always. Wow, Rachel is crazy for letting me steal your huge cock away from her (rump, hump, roll)."

"Well, about that, Mrs. Matthews, Rachel and I have been...."

"Shut it, Max, I already admitted that I know about you and Rachel and I even know that the two of use her long hair in your crazy sex positions, but business hours are my time (rump, hump, roll, roll, hump), so just shut it and hold still so I rump, hump and roll on your fat cock. I mean, you and Rapunzel can do whatever you want to just as long as you keep dicking me (hump, rump, roll, roll, hump)."

"Hey, I never said that I would long dicking you. Besides, nobody can hump, rump and roll a boner like you can, Mrs. Matthews."

"Well, you're the only one who takes the time to fuck me, so you get my best. SOB! Did you just finish? I mean, thanks Max, that was great and I feel so much better now. Wow, I mean, I might not even kill a customer today."

"So, Mrs. Matthews, then I can say good bye to Rachel in the upper floor storage area? I mean, you fuck yourself good with my hard on and all, right?"

"Well, I suppose I could watch the store floor for a minute or two, but watch it mister, you're my man meat and everyone else dies, I mean, I don't share well, lover boy, so keep things quiet."

Whew, I barely made through another regretful episode with Mrs. Matthews, but to have the chance to get after Rapunzel Rachel, well, that's the dream baby, that's the dream.

"Really? She said a minute or two? Wow, but set a timer on your phone babe because she still has her pistol strapped to her ankle."

Oh, and by the way, never run up a set of stairs because knees and steel steps don't mix.

"OMG, are you alright, Max? Here, let me help you up and check the timer on your phone."

Well, at least Rachel mentioned me first, right?

"OK Max, you just sit on this wooden box and I'll just on your lap like, ooh la, la, this and OMG, that is where your boner belongs babe, right up in there, hmmm. Oh snap, make me pregnant Max, make me with your baby and make me that honest woman that you want and need!"

Hmmm, I wasn't sure that Mrs. Matthews left enough in my balls to make Rachel a baby with and I have no idea how to make a woman an honest woman, but her moans, her groans and her whispers of sweet nothings were keeping me in the game. I mean, having Rachel sit on my bare lap in reverse didn't hurt either.

"Wow Rachel, you roll your hips better than anyone I know, oops, not that I have had many women sit on my lap and all, he, he, so, ah, do you feel like an honest woman now?"

"Hmmm, nice try bucko, but I do feel so much better now. So, will a moving truck be showing up to my apartment soon? An honest woman needs her time to get settled into her new house and her new bedroom, which won't have many rules in it, other than the wicked witch of Middleton stays the fuck out of it, sugar plumb."

"What? Do you think I like being mauled by the witch known as Millie Matthews? I mean, I'm dying for the day when we live together in peace and harmony in, you know, our bedroom all alone, babe."

"Well, we have to save room for my sister wife and all, but I'm dying for that day too honey. So, the moving truck status????"

"Well, hold on, don't you mean "our sister wife" instead of "your sister wife" or something Rachel?"

"Hmmm, well, she likes me better than she's going to like you, so."

"And just who is this mysterious sister wife of yours?"

"Angie, silly! She brushes my long blonde and then you know, she munches on me a little, but she might jack you off from time to time. I mean, she likes the Molly pills and all, so you might get something out of our new living arrangements."

"Am I going to get a little something out of these new living arrangements with this Angie, Rachel."

"LOL, probably not, but I'll chip in double Max. I love you honey."

"Well, snap, look at that, will you? The moving company just texted me and said that your moving truck got into an accident with a big rig that was hauling in the smelting material that the jeweler needed to size your engagement ring. I mean, SOB, right? What are the odds?"

"Oh, a minor set back honey. I still have the cigar band ring and Angie's brother has a truck, so the spare key please, BABE!"

Well, snap, what are the odds that the cigar band ring wouldn't dissolve by now, right?

End Max delivers 06