Max Delivers 07

Story Info
Max's delivery route takes him to the Office Supply store.
1.9k words
4.33
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max delivers 07

Hello there, I'm Max, I'm 23 and I drive a cube delivery truck which supplies many small shops in and around the city of Middleton. And I stay quite busy on my routes because every single box in the back of my cube delivery truck has "world's best" printed on it. Now, I don't know if that is true or not, but all of the boxes make that claim, so if you need some supplies, my company has them or can get them and I'm happy to deliver the "world's best (fill in the blank)" goods to your loading dock or back door.

And today's stop is the Office Supply store that is managed by Mrs. Belltower. A favorite customer for sure and it doesn't hurt that the Office Supply store just so happens to employ several college girls from the local community college. And it just so happens that I deliver to the Office Supply store on the very day that Cindi and Mindi are both working.

"Ooh, hi Max."

"Ooh la, la, hello Max."

"Hey Cindi, hey Mindi, how's it going?"

"Well, never mind all that because Merri the Manager will be all up in our faces in no time, but listen, Mindi and I were talking and we have agreed that if you take us both to Hero Con this weekend, then we will role play sister wives on you after the show. Something to think about, right Max? Oh, and think about this Max, we have been practicing with a banana on how to tag team suck your cock. I mean, it's almost like Mindi and I are making out, but with your fat cock in the middle, so be sure to think about that, Maxie Poo."

Oh, well, sometimes people ask you questions that require no thought, am I right folks? Besides, everyone likes the Hero Con. And bananas.

"Girls, back to work please! Um, Max, don't unload your dolly just yet. I made a late change to my order and I want to make sure your warehouse manager wasn't looking at internet porn on his laptop instead of updating my order."

"No problem, Mrs. Belltower. I only have five small boxes on the dolly for you, so you should be able to sort through them quickly. Also, it's when Hank isn't looking at internet porn that you have to worry about him making order mistakes."

"Smartass! Listen Max, I know you're doing something on the side with Cindi and Mindi, or should I say with your little Cinderella and Snow White and as long as I'm married, then I can't say much about that, but don't you even think about replacing me! You said that I'm your number one and I've sexually pleased you ever since, so watch what kind of trap those two set for you."

"Come on Mrs. Belltower, you know you're my number one, right? The girls just need someone safe to escort them to Hero Con, that's all. I mean, you can imagine what would happen if two hotties like them walked all alone into the Hero Con that is packed with four eye nerds, Mrs. Belltower?"

"Hmmm, so, you're just protecting my two best employees then, Max?"

"Exactly! I mean, if something were to happen to them, then you would have to work the floor and cash register more, right? I mean, if you get all busy, then where would we find the time to do you up against the office wall?"

"Well, I think you mean "vigorously" do me up against the office wall since it's my specialty and all, but I wouldn't want to be responsible for sending Cindi and Mindi into the den of sex crazed wolves, so, OK, Max, but only because my employees need your protection. Oh, and by the way, you had better wear protection too because I know damn well that they have been planning a sister wife tag team situation with you. But being married and all, I can't stop that."

"Cool, now are those pantyhose or stockings, Mrs. Belltower?"

"Oh Max, you know darn well that I would never wear pantyhose on a day that you're scheduled to make a delivery. And oops, I may have even worn a thong today for super easy access. So, shall we sign off on the order form receipt in my office, Max?"

Well, the receipt needs to be signed off somewhere and her office was right there, so.

"Oh Max, I wish I wasn't married to Gene. I mean, you know how to give it to a woman."

"Well, I know how my woman likes it, but it might be nice to get you on your back one of these days Mrs. Belltower."

"I agree Max, so work something out where I can sneak into your house one of these evenings. Ugh, snap, push it baby, stab me! I mean, snap baby, slam me against the wall harder."

"I won't wear a condom in my house, Mrs. Belltower!"

"And that's alright Max. It's just that here, well, I have afternoon meetings and some people know the scent of sex when they smell it. I promise that we can do it raw if we're in your bed or a seedy hotel."

Hmmm, a topic that had to be handled carefully, right? Oh no, not the "doing it bare back" part, but letting Mrs. Belltower in my bedroom where she might spy something that would go against my claim that she's my number one.

"Damn! There goes the afternoon meeting secrets! Ugh, ahh, ahh, ahh, SOB, marry me, Max, steal me away, Max!"

"What? What do you mean by there goes the afternoon meetings, Mrs. Belltower?"

Hah, like I didn't know what that meant, right? I mean, I had a condom on so all that fluid running down our legs wasn't from me. LOL, unfortunately, LOL, Cindi and Mindi must have over heard a few things, not like they probably weren't listening in at the door.

"OMG, Manager Merri, are you alright in there? Did you drop a box or something? Or forget to roll a condom on Max?"

"Ah, no girls, I, ah, I got a paper cut, that's all, so go back to work."

"Alright Manager Merri, but is Max spent? Oops, we mean, we want to spend a few minutes with Max while you attend to your slut paper cut like you do every Thursday afternoon."

Sometimes when a woman looks at you, you just know that the only thing to do is to remain silent and shrug your shoulders because hey, I know nothing, right?

"Kiss me Max like I'm truly your number one. LOL, and then get out of here because I have some serious cleaning to do before my next meeting. And just so you know Max, you're the only one who has ever managed to pull that sex fluid out of me. I mean, for a lot of years, LOL, I thought that lady juice was just a myth."

LOL, and then sometimes that woman looks at you and you know that you are the savior of all that is good.

"Oh, snap, you kiss good Max, so five minutes of saying good bye to the Cindi and Mindi and no more, alright Max?"

Yup, I always come out looking like the poster boy for all that is good. All that is good I say. I also say that Cindi and Mindi were still just outside of the office door, LOL, waiting.

"Oh, Cindi, Mindi, ah, you two built a little fort in the storage room out of supply boxes?"

"Well, Manager Merri's mom is working today and she has a habit of looking around when no one is cashing out. I mean, it's not that she sees very well or anything, but still, right Max? LOL, she'll peek us and tell on us."

"Alright, so, sister wife night, right?"

"Guaranteed and we're spending the night, so sister wife breakfast too."

"Alright, and Mindi, you're being a little quiet about things. Ooh, snap, OMG, your hand is like magic, Mindi."

"Yeah, well, wait until you see my aim because Cindi is getting in position and ready for you to blast one more time. Anyways, yes, it's sister wife night this weekend, it's breakfast too and you can put it in my butt in between all that if we get an hour alone in the Hero Con to wander around."

"Wait, you're going to dump me inside of the Hero Con? Isn't that against sister wife rules?"

"Oh no, Max, we are committed to being your sister wives and we guarantee that you are going to love it, but if you can bang the boss every week, then we can flirt on the Hero Con floor, right Max? I mean, it's just flirting and all, and just for an hour. Kiss, kiss."

Well, that was hard to argue with, so I just threw my head back and allowed Mindi to stroke me off right into Cindi's waiting mouth. Not as wet as the other choices, but her hands were pretty magical. Also, it was quite magical how Mindi managed to save those last few drops of my stuff for herself and it was incredibly magical how she knew how to work her puckered lips over the tip of my sensitive dick and catch the remaining drops

And then magical went to an entirely different level when they kissed each and presumably, shared my remains.

"Max, I'll be your best sister wife, I mean, with my amazing hips and all, right?"

"No, Max, I will be a better sister wife for you than Cindi. I mean, these boobs, right? Which, by the way, are exclusive to you the moment you pick us up for the Hero Con. Exclusive I say and not to mention quite the pencil holders, right baby?"

"Yeah, but the way I stay completely shaven, am I right? I mean, baby butt smooth, Max."

You know, a conversation that could have gone back and forth for an hour, not that I wasn't interested in it. But Mrs. Belltower had heard enough and broke those few minutes of ego boost up.

"HEY! I said five minutes and no more! Cinderella, Snow White, back to work, pronto!"

"Oops, sorry boss, I'm back at it and stocking the aisle shelves, even though Max's loins are clearly burning for the curves of my hips, which are a roadmap to the good stuff, by the way."

"Oops, sorry boss, I'm relieving your mom at the cash register right now, even though Max clearly is watering at the mouth to latch onto one of my boobs, which still point north, by the way."

"Oops, sorry Mrs. Belltower. Ah, um, did I leave my signature clip board in your office by chance?"

"Hmmm, nice catch Max, but yes, you did leave something behind in my office, so get a hold your burning loins and your watering mouth and meet me in there, pronto!"

And then there are the times when the look you get from a woman clearly states that the best option is to lower your head and shut it. Also, huh, everything seems to be "pronto" around the Office Supply store for some reason.

"Listen Max, I'm not going to get into a competition with your sister wives, Cinderella and Snow White, but my friend Millie has spoken of butt sex before and I'd be willing to do that with you, but in a more comfortable place, like your bedroom or a hotel room. I'm just saying. Anyways stud, do you have anything left down here? I mean, lip gloss is easy to reapply."

Ah, no and don't bother figuring that out, said absolutely no man ever! Not that I actually had much left, but who was I to stop Mrs. Belltower from figuring that out on her own, right?

End Max delivers 07