Max the Maid

Story Info
Max's master returns home.
1.9k words
4.31
14.4k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so I would appreciate if you would give me some feedback to improve myself. Also I am not a native speaker so please tell me if I made some mistakes. I hope you enjoy this story.

Max the maid

Max was very excited for the return off his master. He was gone for over a week now because of some business matters. Max had taken care of the house for him as he had instructed. Awaiting masters return, max was dressing himself in the cute maid uniform master had bought for him. He already made sure that no hair remained on his lower body. Master would not have liked this at all and would have punished him again. He also had put on some subtle makeup and brushed his hair. Since master begun giving him his special hormones, Max's hair had started to grow longer. It now just reached beneath his chin. Also it was much smoother and glossy than it had been. Max noticed the changes the hormones caused in other places to, his skin became softer and his figure was getting more round. He wasn't sure if he licked it yet. But he didn't like the girls clothes either then master made him wear them the first time. But master fought they looked pretty on Max. So he kept on wearing them and ended up liking the feel of it. Master always knew that was best for Max, and therefore he did not question his decisions.

Master brought Max home when he just turned 18. Max's parents had thrown him out of the house when they learned that he was gay. Max did not know what to do at that time and had to sleep on the streets for a couple of days. He had no money and no place to go. In is desperation he almost had to join a criminal gang as a last resort. But that was when Master found him and gave him an offer that almost seemed too good to be true. He offered Max a place in his mansion in exchange for serving him as a maid. Max excepted gladly and lived with master ever since. At Masters home, max could finally be himself and did not have to hide his feelings from anyone. Soon he found himself falling in love with Master, he was always so kind to him, showering him in gifts and making sure he was happy. Max didn't mind the work he had to do at all, even then Master demanded more and more sexual things. Eventually Max would submit entirely to Master and would do everything to please him, even dressing as a girl and taking Pills that would make him more feminine. If it made master happy, it was worth it.

This is my first story so I would appreciate if you would give me some feedback to improve myself. Also I am not a native speaker so please tell me if I made some mistakes. I hope you enjoy my story.

Max stood in front of the big mirror in his room, nervously adjusting his hair. Would Master be content with his appearance? The thought of Master alone was able to give him a serious erection. His little penis was bulging his soft satin panties. Good that his skirt was hiding his excitement. Master had forbidden Max from any sexual activity when he was not around, and Max had obediently followed his orders. His dick was aching for any attention. Max had just finished giving his hair the last touch as the doorbell rang.

Max jumped up a little and hurried down the stairs to open the door. Master stood there in his suit, the jacket casually thrown over his shoulder. Max happily looked up in his face, marveling at the sight of his short black hair, that started to go gray at the corners, and his neatly trimmed beard. Master grinned when he saw Max. The boy had really done a good job sprucing up. He entered the foyer and laid his jacket over the small table near the door.

"Welcome home, master." said Max as he did a deep bow.

"You look lovely in that dress."

"Thank you master, I hoped that you would like it. I did my best do fulfill your specifications."

"Good boy. Did you do your task I gave you before I left?"

"Yes master, I had it in the entire week. It was hard at first, but now I can do it without any problems." Max replied, knowing that his master did not mean his regular chores of cleaning the house. "I didn't touch myself either, just as you instructed."

"Very good. Now, pull up you skirt." Master demanded.

Max did as he was told. Blushing because his hard-on from before did only get even harder, staining his fresh panties with lots of precum.

"You really are just like a bitch in heat, Max. Always horn and always needy." Master let his right-hand slide into Max's panties. Max moaned slightly as he felt masters warm hand touching his genitals. It was so good after his long days of abstinence. Master cupped his balls with his hand, weighting them, testing their fullness.

"Seems like you said the truth. Such obedience needs to be rewarded." He said with a smirk on his face as he retreated his fingers.

Max begun smiling again, masters approval was all he longed for.

"Let's see how your training is progressing." He walked upstairs toward his bedroom, Max followed after him.

Master let the door fall shut and signaled Max to stand at the foot end of the king-sized bed.

"Show it to me."

Max turned around and lifted his skirt to bare his butt. Master stepped closer and laid his palms on Max's hips. He began fondling his ass with his strong hands.

"Your ass gets softer by the week, you will make a fine girl one day."

"Thanks master." Max replied with pride.

Master slowly removed Max's panties and revealed the black butt plug buried in the boy's asshole. He then pushed Max forward, so that he landed on his stomach with his legs still standing at the edge of the bed. Master knelt down behind Max and started to play a little with the plug, pulling it a bit and pushing it in deep again. This treatment made Max begin to moan into the sheets. Then master pulled harder, stretching Max's hole even further. Max winced as the plug finally emerged with a plob, leaving his anus gaping wide. The plug was made of black silicone and measured about 6 centimeter at its thickest point. Max's hole was clenching rhythmically but was yet to lose to fully close. Having that huge thing removed after that long made Max feel strangely empty, but he did not have to endure that emptiness for long. Master already pushed his thumb into Max's gaping butt hole without any resistance.

"Your pussy looks good, you trained it well."

"Thank you, master." He squealed as his master pressed his prostate with his thumb.

"Very well, you have earned yourself a reward." He removed his hand from his ass, then shoved the plug back in its place, sealing Max up again.

Master rose to his feet and started opening his pants. Max turned around and knelt on the ground looking up, a damp spot visible on his skirt from all the leaked juices masters teasing had caused. Max watched in awe as his master freed his impressive dick. Max's own locked even more pathetic in comparison. And it wasn't even fully erect yet. Good thing that Max would never have to use it again as masters plaything. Max looked at this magnificent cock, in masters watching eyes and back at his crotch. He raised a hand to touch the semi hard rod. At last, he began caressing the shaft and brought his face closer to gently kiss the tip, kissing his way up to masters heavy balls before licking and worshiping them. The boy took a deep breath, inhaling the musky scent he longed for so long. This alone was almost enough to send him over the edge. Max enjoyed the feeling of his masters cock against his cheeks. He could sense the way it filled up with blood as it grew larger and harder. Knowing that he could arouse master in such a way made Max swell with pride. Finally, Masters dick reached its full size and Max opened his mouth to suck on this magnificent member. He wrapped his tongue around the head, exploring every inch of it and making it shine with saliva. He could taste the salty precum coming from the tip, savoring every drop he could get.

Master watched as the cutely dressed up Max was kneeling at his feet while passionately sucking his dick. It was a marvelous sight. Max really turned into a fine slut and would make a wonderful girl when his training would be completed. His blowjobs had become significantly better since his training started a year ago.

Master laid a hand on Max's head, encouraging him to take his penis deeper in his mouth. Max begun sucking on masters cock, taking it in as deep as he could manage without choking. The flow of precum increased. Max knew that it wouldn't be long till master would reach his climax. The thought of that made himself drip more precum in anticipation. His tiny prick was aching for some attention, but his own pleasure was insignificant next to his masters.

Max grabbed the base of masters dick with one hand and started jerking him while doubling his efforts to suck him off. He could fell his masters muscles straining as he was near his peak. Max changed his focus to the tip again. Then, suddenly, masters balls began to tighten. Master grunted as he ejaculated in Max's mouth, flooding his tongue with cum. Max could feel the thick liquid rush through masters penis. Jet after jet of delicious, creamy cum spilled from masters dick directly into his mouth. The sensation made him come a little himself, although nobody was touching him. He liked the taste of masters seed since his first time tasting it, yet after sucking him off countless times since, he had only grown to crave it more.

After a few moments, the surge of cum stopped. Max gently teased the head with his tongue for a while before slowly realizing master's member from his lips. He wanted to savor the taste as long as possible before he swallowed it all down in one big gulp, letting nothing of masters precious milk go to waste. Max led out a long sigh and looked up at master's face and found him smiling.

"Good boy." Master said softly. "I had missed your talents while I was gone."

"I missed you too master." Max's high voice was filled with admiration for his master.

"Looks like you made a mess there." Master pointed between Max's feet were a puddle of clear fluid had formed. While sucking, Max had leaked quite the amount of precum on the dark wooden floor.

"I'm sorry master, I just couldn't hold back, it was to delicious."

"Clean it up, we will have guests soon." Master said while buttoning up his pants again.

Max was disappointed that there would not be a second round for him, but he did as he was told and licked his own precum of the floor, not knowing that he would get his turn soon.