Max the Maid Pt. 02

Story Info
Max's Master invites a special guest.
2.9k words
4.51
6.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max was very curious who the guest would be, master told him about. Usually, Max was not allowed to be there when Master had his friends over. But this time, Master had ordered Max to wait in the foyer till the guest would arrive. Master had made him serve his friends before when they were watching sports, but this was different. Every time master expected visitors, he told Max in advance and made him prepare snacks and drinks for the evening. This time Max did not know what was planned, and he didn't prepare anything. Master said that the guest would be there any minute and went into his office to take a call while Max waited.

Max was not too happy about this situation, his master had just returned from a business trip and Max was ordered not to come the whole time master was away. As a good pet, Max had done as he was told and not touched his penis for over a week now. In addition to that, he had worn a sizable butt-plug the entire time. He had fantasized what Master would do to him when he finally came home, yet master had not given Max the sweet release he had hoped for. Instead, he had only teased Max by playing with his pussy, making him even hornier than he was anyway. Max's balls were filled to the brim and begging to be emptied. If it was up to Max he would just walk into masters office and beg him to fuck his slutty little ass. He would do nothing better than to be bend over Masters desk and be pounded senseless by masters wonderful cock. Having to endure this denial for god knows how long was torture for Max.

Max was lost in his daydreams of masters dick when the doorbell rang. Max snapped out of his fantasies and was about to rush to open the door, but suddenly master appeared from his office and held him back. Master then went to open the door himself, leaving Max a little startled. The door opened and Master welcomed the visitor. Max couldn't help but stare at the newcomer. He was a tall man, maybe a bit taller as Master, but he did not have the same well-defined figure as he had. The man was very bulky, a total contrast to masters well shaped, lean figure. Yet one could not miss that this man was strong, he definitely was exercising a lot. The messy dark brown hair on his had was starting to recede and his chin wasn't shaved for a view days. Even his suit was wrinkly and a bit to tight for this mountain of a man. He stood in a hard disparity to masters elegant appearance.

Master asked the man to come inside. The man and master did some small talk, talking to each other about some economy news Max did not fully understand. Max just stood there, in his cute maid outfit, with hands folded in his lap, not knowing what to do. After what seemed like an eternity, Master and the man finished their little conversation and master turned around towards Max.

"This is Max, the girl I am training." Master said.

"Mr. Jones here is our special guest for today. Make sure to treat him with the appropriate respect." He gestured towards the corpulent man.

"Welcome, Mr. Jones." Max greeted the Man with a deep bow.

"It's a pleasure to finally be here." Mr. Jones answered in a deep raspy voice.

He came closer to Max, closer than Max was comfortable with. The man towered over Max, intimidating the boy with his sheer mass. Max was cowed, yet strangely attracted by the mans raw manliness. The heavy musky smell he emitted made Max's head spin. He mustered Mr. Jones face with a blush on his cheeks. This man certainly was not the handsome picturesque person Max's master was, but he was not entirely unappealing.

"Why don't you show Mr. Jones his room." Master suggested, breaking the silence.

"Yes" Max turned around, leading the way to the guestrooms.

"I hope this quarters will suffice for you." He led them into a comfy, rustic furnished room. It had a big bed with a soft white carped in front of it that gave a good contrast to the dark wooden floor. Two old armchairs were placed in front of a fireplace with logs stacked in it, ready for burning. The chairs were facing towards the middle of the room, between them a small table with some liquor and glasses. The three entered the chamber. Master asked Mr. Jones to take one of the seats, before sitting down himself. Max still felt a little awkward, he did not know what to make of this situation, so he kept standing in the middle of the room, waiting for his master to give him any orders.

Master took one of the bottles standing on the small table and filled a glass with an amber colored liquid which Max recognised to be whiskey. He then handed the glass over to Mr. Jones before pouring himself another glass.

"Give our guest here a little show, undress yourself." Master said after sipping on his drink.

"Yes, Master." Max's voice was trembling a bit. Never had Master asked him to strip down in front of strangers. He had served Masters friends before but never in a sexual way and always fully clothed. Sure, they had made remarks on how Max looked very sexy in the feminine outfits master gave him. They sometimes even went so far as to slap his cute bottom, but they never went any further. Displaying his naked body to a man he just met was a totally new experience for Max.

Regardless of his concerns, Max began undressing himself. He did it slowly and tried to do it in a seducing way, but he could not help to feel a bit embarrassed. He freed his arms from the maid outfit he was wearing and let the dress fall to the floor. Max realised that he still had a wet patch on his satin panties from Masters teasing earlier, causing him to blush even more. He could feel his face getting hot. Max tried to avoid looking in Mr. Jones's eyes and looked at the floor instead.

"The panties too." Master commanded.

Max gazed a bit at his master, not understanding the meaning of this. But Max did as he was told, he always did. He led his panties slide down and stepped out of them, his hands together in front of his chest.

There he stood, completely naked for the stranger to see. The corpulent man examined Max's body with his gaze. He mustered his slender body that hat not a single hair on it, his silky smooth skin, his breasts that started to blossom, his hips that became rounder and wider, and the pity full tiny penis that hang soft and limp between Max's legs. The man rose from his armchair, walked over to Max and laid one big rough hand on the boy's cheek.

"There is no need to be ashamed, you have a wonderful body." The man said, brushing Max's cheek with his big thumb.

"Thank... Thank you, Mister." stammered Max as he looked once more up in Mr. Jones face. This time he was even closer, his belly was practically touching his own. Max's nostrils filled again with the strong mans intoxicating smell, clouding his mind. The Man moved his hand away from Max's face, down his arm touch his developing chest. He started fondling the boy's boobs while his other hand slipped down Max's back to pet his soft butt. Max wanted to protest but after almost two weeks of without his masters touch, he yearned for a big dominant man to caress his body. The man's groping felt just too good to resist. Max could not suppress a slight moan. He looked other to his master, he just sat there, one leg on his knee, sipping his drink like he watched the weekly football game.

The man abandoned Max's tits to venture further down. He cupped Max's balls with his hands and gave them a light squeeze that coaxed another moan out of Max. Even if Max did not like this man jet, he was now so horny that he could not prevent his petty prick from stiffen up. The Man touching him tightened his grip and asked:

"How long has it been since you last had a good fucking?"

"Twelve days, Mister." squealed Max.

The man turned his towards Master. "Did you here that? He counts the days, he wants to be pounded that badly." He chuckled as he said it. Max could not deny that it was true. He really craved for someone to take his ass. As the man turned back, he started rubbing Max's penis with his palm. The tip started to glisten with the formation of the first drops of precum. Suddenly, Mr. Jones grabbed Max's hips and turn him around. He kneaded his ass cheeks with his strong hands. Then he noticed the plug that was buried in the boy's butt hole.

"I see you have prepared yourself." He chuckled began twisting it around inside Max, who moaned from the pleasure it caused him.

"I bet you would rather like something else in your little pussy."

"Ye... Yes." Max said with trembling voice. He again looked over to his master, who still showed no reaction.

"Then you have to prepare me to." Mr. Jones gestured between his legs.

Max knew what he was hinting at. He sat down on the edge of the bed and started opening the towering man's pants. While Max was busy pulling the pants down, Mr. Jones removed his jacket and threw it on the ground before he did the same with his shirt.

Now he was just wearing his underwear, which could not hide the massive genitals they covert. The bulge was impressive, Max could help to gaze in owe for a moment until the owner of that huge package urged him on.

"See something you like? Wait till you see it in action." His fat, yet muscular belly swayed a little as Mr. Jones laughed.

Max resumed to pull down the boxer shorts as well. He did it slowly, mustering every new bit he uncovered with anticipation. Finally, the shorts fall to the ground and Max could see the entirety of Mr. Jones wonderful genitals. It was enormous. Even if it was not erect yet, Max could see that it would be even girthier as Masters. It was simply beautiful, it rested on top of the mans balls, the biggest balls Max hat ever seen. Max's mouth watered while he thought of the gigantic load they would hold. He slowly raised a hand and touched those orbs of pure manliness. They felt warm and very heavy.

Max liked the tip of this magnificent member a few times before he took it in his mouth. His tongue swirled around the head as he felt it starting to grow. It grew bigger and harder, filling his mouth more and more. Soon he had to use his hands to help, letting them slide up and down the enormous shaft. After about a minute, Mr. Jones dick reached his full size. It was around the same length as Masters but it was significantly thicker. Max needed both his hands to fully grasp the thing. He continued to suck at the tip, making it shiny and wet. Max could taste the first drops of salty precum. He licked them of like they were candy.

Suddenly, Mr. Jones had enough.

"Get on the bed, boy." Demanded the man.

Max climbed on the bed, resting on all fours. The bulky giant positioned himself behind Max on his knees. He gave Max's bottom a hefty smack with his bare hand. The unexpected pain elicited a short shriek from Max.

After caressing the reddening butt cheek, Mr. Jones went on to seize the base of the plug, that was still stuck in Max's ass. He pulled on it and released again for a few times. Each time he did this, Max's hole was stretched but would not let go of the toy. The next pull was done with more strength and Mr. Jones did not let go this time. Max's ass couldn't withstand any longer and the plug was set free, leaving his hole gaping wide. Max winced as his ass was left empty.

"Nice and clean, just how I like it." Said Mr. Jones as he watched Max's pussy clenching and relaxing alternately as it tried to close again after being stretched that far. The plug made a dull sound as Mr. Jones led it fall to the ground.

"Such a tempting hole," the man said, "do you want me to put something in there, boy?"

"Yes." Max's answer was quiet and sounded insecure. He needed it so bad, but he still wasn't sure about doing it with a guy he just met.

"I can't hear you, you have to speak up."

Max glanced over to Master once more, looking for approval. He sat relaxed in his chair, enjoying the show with his whiskey. He didn't seem to mind Max having sex with Mr. Jones.

"Yes please, i want it inside me."

"What do you want, you got to be more precise."

Max could not hold back any longer, his asshole was crying to be pounded, his small dick dangling stiff between his legs.

"I need your big, fat cock in my ass. Please fuck me. Please." He rested on his shoulders and reached back with bough his hands, spreading his butt cheeks, desperate to finally start.

"That's more like it." The man chuckled.

Mr. Jones took his thick rod and placed it at the boys entrance. The stretched hole immediately tried to close around it, making it look like Max's anus was kissing this huge erection. At last Mr. Jones pushed forward. Being so loosened up and well lubricated, the cock could enter with little force. The man led it slide in slowly while Max was drowning in the pleasure of finally being taken after waiting two weeks. Then Mr. Jones started to thrust, pulling his dick almost completely out before ramming it back in, gaining speed with every stroke.

Max began moaning. It felt so good to be fucked again. The mans huge dick stretched Max to his limits. He now understood why master had made him train his butt hole with that huge plug, he could not have made it without it.

Each time Mr. Jones shoved his member inside Max, it hit exactly Max's sweet spot. Being so pent-up Max could not withstand the fucking for long. It only took a minute for him to reach his climax. Max's moaning grew almost to a scream as two weeks worth of cum searched its way out of his swinging balls and squirted out of his tiny penis on the clean sheets, where it formed a big white puddle.

Mr. Jones smiled, but he did not give Max time to breathe. He mercilessly continued his thrusts, going even faster.

Suddenly he pulled his dick out of Max's well fucked pussy and turned him around on his belly, only to plunge it back in. Now he had full view on Max's front. The boy's breasts where swaying with every push, his face twisted in a pleasured expression. His pitiful erection flopping around uselessly. Mr. Jones could feel Max's asshole clenching down on his dick.

Max panted heavily as he was screwed hard. After another few minutes of constant ramming against his prostate, Max would come again. This time his juice squirted all the way up to his face, staining his lips with salty white fluid. But the tall man would still not stop. If all the sight of Max's belly and chest being stained with his own seed, made him go even faster. Max was screaming out his delight at this point.

Eventually, after twenty minutes of fucking Mr. Jones would start grunting. His heavy balls began to pump and his muscles contracted. With a growl he came in Max's ass, flooding his insides with hot, potent cum. Max could feel his bowels being filled. He loved the sensation of a dick erupting in his hole. Mr. Jones gave Max three last deep pumps and withdraw his spend cock from the boy's butt.

"Congratulations," he said, "you're now a real girl."

He took a step back and mustered his work. Max was still breathing heavily. His pussy was wide open, leaking some of the cum he was filled with. His tiny clity of a penis was now limp and covert with his own sticky mess.

Master had risen from his chair and handed Mr. Jones a towel to clean himself.

"Just as i heard, the girls you train are high caliber." Said Mr. Jones as he used the towel to dry the sweat on his forehead.

"I'm happy that you enjoyed her. When you are ready we should talk business in my office."

The bulky man gave a nod of approval.

Master turned around to tend to Max. He leaned over him and touched his cheek.

"You did very well today."

Max, who was still laying naked on the bed, looked back at his master. He was totally exhausted butt his eyes were filled with happiness.