Max the Maid Pt. 03

Story Info
Max submits to her new master.
2.6k words
4.46
8.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mr. Jones had gone to his room for the night, Master did help me to my own room. Mr. Jones cum was still trickling from my used butt down my thighs. Master laid me on my bed and wiped my ass clean with a towel. He then grabbed some tube from my nightstand and gently applied some cooling cream to my sore asspussy. I loved him so much for it. He then kissed me on the forehead wished me good night before he left the room. Completely exhausted, it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

The next morning, I woke to the first rays of sunlight coming through the window. I still had half an hour till the alarm would go off but I nonetheless rose from my bed. Since I was still sweaty from yesterday, I went to the bathroom to take a shower. The slightly cool water felt good on my skin. All the sweat on my body, my own as well as Mr. Jones, was washed away. I took my time too clean my entire body from head to toe.

When I finished, I stepped outside the shower to dry myself with a towel. I generously applied some lotion to my skin and walked in front of the big mirror. I was greeted by the sight of a beautiful girl. I noticed for some time now that I was getting more feminine every day just as Master liked, but I never really felt like a girl. That changed after Mr. Jones fucked my asspussy yesterday and proclaimed that I now was no longer a male but a real girl.

The changes of my body where more than obvious. My skin became very smooth and soft over the last months. It felt good to just to run my fingers over it. Even my body hair has reduced greatly and i had less to shave. My body and face a rounding up nicely. My hear had grown almost to my shoulders and was glossier and smoother. The biggest changes however where visible on my butt and chest. My butt has become very round, girly and soft. The same could be seen further up. My once lean chest has grown some small A cup breasts. I could not hide them if I wanted to.

In contrast to my chest, my penis had shrunk down a bit, not that it was ever especially big. Good thing that I wouldn't have to use it as a girl.

I let my hands run over my changing body, feeling the developing curves. My right hand stopped at my breast and massaged them gently. My tender nipples felt so good whenever I touched them. My left hand wandered to my butt. My fingers touched my still sensitive butthole. They slid right in my pussy without resistance. Mr. Jones had stretched me to the max. A moan escaped may lips as I felt my finger inside my butt. I could see in the mirror how my clity grew stiff and glistened with precum at its tip. My body had fully accepted the pleasures of being a girl.

I had to stop playing with my nipples and pussy to not come right there, master wouldn't like if I squirted without his permission. Besides, I had still to prepare everything for breakfast. So, I put on a cute little serving dress and an apron and went to do my hair and putting on some light makeup.

When I was ready, I headed down stairs to prepare a simple meal of bread, eggs and bacon and sat the long table. I didn't have to wait long for Master to arrive in the kitchen, stilled perfectly as always. He gave me a good morning kiss on the forehead that made me blush and signaled me to sit down at the side of the table, before sitting down himself at the head end.

Just a minute later Mr. Jones followed in the dining room. His hair was even messier than it had been the day before, and his suit was all wrinkled. He hadn't bothered to put on a tie. He sat down at the opposing end of Master. Master and I welcomed him and wished him a good day. I stood up and bowed to him before sitting down again. The two started eating while casually discussing some economic stuff.

I myself didn't eat. As Masters maid I had to serve them during the meal, so I would eat later. While Master and Mr. Jones ate, I refilled their glasses and passed them everything they asked for. Then they finished Mr. Jones suddenly changed the topic to me.

"I must say, you have the most exquisite maid here." He said praising to master. "Well behaved and ever so cute."

I blushed, even if the praise wasn't directed at me.

"I'm glad you like her." Master replied. "Max, why don't you show Mr. Jones how good you are at relieving one's stress." He said to me in his gentle voice.

"Yes master." I answered trembling. I knew what he meant by that. I came closer to Mr. Jones and went on my knees. He pushed back his chair a bit to make room for me. I positioned myself half under the table between his legs. From this perspective, he looked even bigger. He lacked the grace Master had.

My heart pounded in my chest as I fumbled at the buttons of his pants. He kindly helped me unbutton them with a smirky grin on his face. He obviously liked what he saw. I proceeded to pull down his trousers. The massive bulge of his semi hart cock came to light. I swallowed at the sight of it, which made him chuckle.

I slowly lifted my hand towards his crotch. When I touched it, I could feel his hot rod trough the fabric of his shorts. I massaged it gently for a moment, before I reached out to pull the shorts down. The moment I pulled on them, his fat cock sprang into view. I gasped. His dick was still as magnificent as it had been yesterday. It had a strong musky smell that was clouding my mind.

My own pitiful clitty jumped for excitement. It instantly went stiff and made a small tent in my dress. Thankfully my apron hid it from Mr. Jones gazes. I began kissing his enormous member while cupping his huge balls with one hand. I warm fuzzy feeling spread in my stomach as I felt him grow under my kisses.

When Mr. Jones reached his full size, I licked his whole shaft from the base to the tip just as I was taught. Reaching the tip, I let it slide trough my lips. The head of his penis filled my mouth and the first drop of precum coated my tongue. The taste of his love fluid made my head spin. I let my tongue swirl around his tip, trying to pleasure him as much as I could.

I tried to take him deeper into my mouth, I wasn't even able to take half of it without choking. So, I focused on sucking and licking the tip and started jerking the thick shaft with my free hand. Mr. Jones moaned contently and patted my head with his strong hand. Encouraged by his behavior i doubled my efforts to suck him of. The precum flowed more readily and I lapped at every drop like a thirsty puppy.

A few minutes later I could feel his balls tightening and hear a muffled grunt. Then a few pulses surged through his dick before he finally erupted deep in my mouth. Load after load of fresh cum filled my mouth. I almost came myself a little as the first jet of jizz hit my tongue. It was always such a turn on when I could make a huge dick come with just my mouth. I relished in every bit of cum I could get from him and continued sucking him till his balls were empty, and he withdrew his penis from my mouth.

I sat panting between Mr. Jones legs and looked up at him with big eyes. He put his strong rough hand on my cheek.

"Good girl, you are truly remarkable." he said. I felt a sense of pride by being called a good girl, even if I only serviced him to make Master happy. Mr. Jones suddenly bend down to me while pulling me closer to press his lips on mine. The kiss surprised me. I loved Master, and didn't want to kiss this man who was practically a stranger to me. But Master didn't seem to care that Mr. Jones kissed me, so I gave in to his demanding tongue and opened my mouth.

It was strange to kiss someone who wasn't Master, but where was something appealing in the way Mr. Jones just took what he wanted. The kiss lasted for a moment before he had enough and left me alone to pull up his pants.

He proceeded to talk to master like nothing happened. I was left a little puzzled till I stood up, straightened my apron and went back to my place to wait for more orders.

"So, Mr. Jones, are you interested?" Master said.

"I certainly am. She would make a fine addition to my household. I take her."

I was confused, what does he mean by I take her?

Master rose from his chair with a happy smile.

"Perfect, let's discuss the details in my office then." He walked around the table and led Mr. Jones out of the dining room. I was left alone puzzled. I cleaned up and then helped myself to some food. I couldn't enjoy it though; something was strange but I couldn't wrap my head around it.

After what seemed an eternity, Master and Mr. Jones left the office. I rushed to them and awaited any orders they might give. Instead, Master simply stepped forward and laid his hands on my shoulders and simply said:

"Congratulations Max, you now have a new master. Mr. Jones is a good man, you are really lucky girl."

I was shocked, what does this mean? Doesn't Master want me anymore? I didn't want do have a new master; I loved my Master. Mr. Jones was just a guy I met yesterday and I couldn't say that I liked him all that much, even if his dick was amazing.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of you, young lady." Mr. Jones must have sensed my discontent and try to comfort me by gently touching my cheek.

"I count on you being a good girl for Mr. Jones. Can you do that for me Max?" I looked in Masters wonderful eyes and nodded. I simply couldn't refuse him, even if it meant serving a stranger.

"Then it's settled, we will leave in an hour. You should gather your stuff and ready yourself." said Mr. Jones cheerfully.

I went upstairs to my room and started packing my things. I still was confused over what had just happened. I didn't want to leave Master, but if that's what Master wants I would do it for him.

I filled the suitcase Master bought me with my clothes, but Master had given me too much to fit inside. I had a hard time to decide what to pack and what to leave behind. A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. Mr. Jones entered to see how I came along.

"How's the packing going?" He asked me.

"I'm almost ready, but I have so much left what I can't fit in the suitcase, mister."

"Don't worry about that. We can get it later. Just take what you need for now. And there is no need to call me mister, you belong to me now so you should call me master."

"Yes, master." I replied with a trembling voice. It didn't feel right to call Mr. Jones Master. He must have noticed my hesitation.

"I know you don't like it right now, but I am sure you will adapt just fine." He grabbed me gently by the shoulder and pulled in his arms. I looked at him with big eyes. He placed a hand on my crotch which caused me to gasp in surprise. He started to rub my little penis trough my dress. I let out a quiet moan. His big hand made my clitty swell. I was still horny from earlier and his strong arms and musky smell there simply irresistible.

Mr. Jones intensified his rubbing before he flipped over my dress and pulling down my panties to fondle my stiff clitty directly. His touch felt too good, I had to give in to him. I opened my mouth to moan even more. Mr. Jones toke this opportunity to lean in for a kiss. His tongue intertwined with mine and explored my mouth. My had spun as he started to play with my chest and nipples.

He withdraws from the kiss to see the pleasure in my eyes. I began moaning again as I came closer to the edge. My pitiful erection completely vanished in his hand. He caressed both my nipples and my clitty with utmost care. He rubbed me more firmly as my moans grew louder, but then he suddenly went very slow, just before I could come.

"You want to cum, girl?" he asked. I nodded. "If you ask me nicely, I might consider it."

"Please," I said, "Please let me cum."

"Did you say something? I couldn't hear you because of your moans."

My whole body was shaking. I felt like my clitty was about to explode.

"Please Master, I need it so bad. Let me cum please. I'm your good little girl. Please, Master, let your girl cum." I pleaded to him.

"That's more like it." He said while he speeds up again. It only took a few fast strokes till I reached my climax. I held my arms in front of my chest as my muscles went tense. The pressure in my balls rose higher and higher until they spasmed and my little clitty spurted out its boy milk. I moaned loud as my cum squirted against my dress and other Mr. Jones hand.

When my orgasm subsided and my body relaxed again, Mr. Jones took his hand of my clitty to clean it with a tissue. He then petted my head with his other hand.

"Good girl. I'm glad you finally decided to be my girl. Now you should change into something clean and finish packing. We will leave soon." He kissed my forehead again before he turned around to leave my room.

I guess I really belonged to Mr. Jones now after this. I felt a tingling in my stomach when I thought about him. It still felt strange to leave Master for another man, but since that was what he wanted and Mr. Jones seemed so nice to me, it would be ok. So, I took of my dress and panties and changed into some girly hotpants and a pink t-shirt. I finished packing and headed down the stairs again.

Master and Mr. Jones already stood in front of the door.

"Are you ready to go to your new home?" Master asked me cheerfully. I nodded to him as he opened the door. Mr. Jones took me by the shoulder and led me outside into the warm sunlight. He had his car parked outside, an expansive sports car. He led me to it and even opened the door for me like a gentleman. I looked one last time to Master and the House I spend the last Year in which was the happiest of my life, before the car rolled down the driveway into my new life with my new Master.