All Comments on 'Maxie Reckless and the Kith #06'

by RavynsLand

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IrvingParkeIrvingParkealmost 7 years ago

Where the hell have you been all this time?! I was thinking this thing was never going to get finished! Haha! Good to see you're back!

tex4tgtex4tgalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Thought i was going to finish the story in my head for my self lol . Hope everything is good love this story :)

RavynsLandRavynsLandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Yooo

Thanks everyone! I suppose I should try to explain myself a little bit!

Maxie's story has been a pet project of mine for... 4 years? 5 years? Somewhere in that range. I've gone through varying phases of being either too busy to work on it, or simply too discouraged or uninspired. Recently, however, I've finally set up a Patreon page (link on my profile), and the help I've gotten from people there has given me a little bit more of the wiggle-room that I need to work on personal stories like this one.

While I'm not sure how long Maxie's story will run, or in what direction, I'm hopefully back on track with it and will try to release new stories from time to time from here on... hopefully a little faster than I've ordinarily been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Incredible. I've been looking for a character like Maxie for years. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavynsLand@RavynsLand
Hey everyone! I'm an erotic (and non-erotic!) writer and author trying to branch out into different sites and set some feelers out, and so far Literotica seems to have one hell of a discerning audience -- fuck yeah. I can be commissioned and also have a MONSTROUS amount of wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES