Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liked it?" I perked up hoping the conversation was going where I thought it was.

"So why'd you call Yoli, last night?"

"Uhm, shit." Renee leaned forward resting her elbows on the table staring at me with that indecipherable expression. I didn't want to answer, but hoped she'd give me a pass and that we were gonna do it.

"Did I make you horny?"

"Yeah."

Renee pushed the paper bag aside turning my laptop around to face her. She started tapping away at it while I sat there watching. Sounds emerged from its speakers of the ass job scene with Shawnee and Andre. Renee watched without emotion for a few seconds before she raised an eyebrow.

"Damn, this bitch got a huge ass; what're you calling her again?"

"Ms. WTF."

"Serious? Well, it suites her more than your dumbass screen name. We're gonna have to come up with something better for you, bruh. Goddam that shit is way bigger than Rashida's. You measure it?"

"I was gonna, but now I think it's best if I don't."

"Why is that?"

"Adds to her allure, makes her an enigma to the audience and that's what we want. She's gonna be a good rival for Rashida."

"And what about Rashida; are we gonna be cool with the fucking pranks, or are you up in your feelings?" I chaffed inside recalling the horrifically embarrassing retribution visited upon me.

"We can make money together."

"But are you guys, cool?" Her tone let me know she meant business. I figured maybe she was here to gauge an assumed animosity between us.

"Yeah, I'm good with Rashida." She looked skeptical before looking at the laptop screen again.

"So, who's this nigga; he's got a huge fucking dick." She asked casually.

"Oh uhm, that's Shawnee's guy; we shot some stuff, and it was cool because it allowed me more freedom to set up better shots." She hunched over watching Ms. WTF having her humongous cheeks fucked, actually turning up the volume.

"So when is this guy fucking Rashida?"

"Nah, that's not happening."

"Oh, I know she'd be down to fuck this pretty motherfucker; he's definitely her type. Fuck, I think he's bigger than your cousin. He can really get it hard too; that's kind of rare if you know what I mean. A lot of these huge dick niggas can't really get it up all the way, so this cutie got an edge already."

"Too much information, and no."

"Don't be jealous; I'm sure Rashida will still hook you up." My brow furrowed at the backhanded insult.

"It's not that, thank you; Shawnee is way on the possessive side of things."

"How possessive?"

"OJ Simpson possessive."

"Oh well she'll get over it." Renee replied casually watching the scene a few more times.

"I'm serious and I've already had that conversation with Shawnee. Renee, she's seriously not having it; not even a little bit and I've already been threatened with bodily harm if Rashida even gets in line sight of Andre."

"Oh, is that his name?"

"Renee please; Shawnee's kind of, gang affiliated."

"I won't let nothing happen to you." She commented smiling to herself as she began tapping around on my laptop.

"Please don't."

She turned the laptop back in my direction making me angry at myself inside for not hiding the clips from her. Renee sat there pensive before glancing out the corner of her slanted eyes in my direction. This time I knew the wheels were turning making me dread whatever was on her mind. She unexpectedly chuckled leaning over placing a hand on my thigh.

"Hey man, you fucked Yoli really good last night, eh?"

"HUH?!!" Once again, I was caught off guard.

"Jaquan told me he found you passed out in the pussy; so, you two got it in last night, right?" It felt like I was being interrogated.

"I already said that."

"No, you just admitted she was here last night; I asked you if you fucked her brains out." I was definitely being interrogated.

"I fucked her brains out, okay?" I blurted out averting my eyes.

Renee scooted the chair out a little facing me even leaving her hand on my thigh. I eventually glanced back finding her looking at me with a whimsical expression. This made me feel small under her gaze reminding me of the initial confrontation that led us to this point. It came to mind that none of that would've happened if I'd just ratted Jaquan out and given her information right off the bat.

She'd taken me down a rabbit hole that seemed to lead back to her. I'd seen her during this short time in a variety of moods, but this one reminded me most of the first time we'd slept together. It was child's play for her, but a life changing experience for me. This embarrassed me as she sat there kneading my thigh.

"Don't be that way; I want you to tell me about it."

"Huh?"

"Tell me what you did to her last night." Renee reiterated sliding her palm further along my thigh giving it a squeeze. I couldn't believe what I was hearing as she gave me a reassuring smile.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Tell me." Her eyes narrowed as she licked her lips with a muted nod.

"Uhm, I didn't get up to meet her. I was sitting in this chair, on this laptop when she came inside. I told, uh ordered her to stand over there by the door while I finished what I was doing. Told her to take off her clothes right over there by the door."

Renee glanced over at the spot where Yoli had been standing the night, prior.

Her thumb brushed against the underside of my crotch, lightly brushing over it.

I could feel the heat from her palm on my inner thigh. Both of us stared at her hand, Renee looked up meeting my gaze making me queasy. The dark eyeshadow made her eyes stand out, brought out the green in her pupils. Renee felt like a stranger of sorts glancing down as her palm covered my crotch, wanting me to continue.

"She took everything off, tossing it in the middle of the floor except for her shoes; I made her face the wall. Uhm, wanted her looking the other way because..."

"Because?"

"I got out of my pants and grabbed her from behind, well uhm, grabbed her pussy, don't laugh. We got into it really hard against the wall, then I kind of lost it. Turned her around and started doing her standing up. Yoli wrapped her legs around me and we ended up on the floor, then I got mad, so I told her to get off me."

Renee's hand was resting on my crotch all fingers extended, spread apart. I realized she was slowly kneading me into full hardness. I could feel goosebumps sprouting all over my body as she got her perv on maintaining an innocuous expression. I watched as she squeezed and massaged my tumescence through my jeans.

She was seriously feeling me up as I continued.

"Yoli knew why I was mad, but she didn't say anything. She went in Jaquan's room and got in his bed. Told me that she wanted me to take everything back. Take back that day I found them there. So, that's what I did and that's how Jaquan found us this morning."

Renee sat there for a moment, her hand static over my crotch before leaning back in the chair exasperated. She scoffed with her hands between her thighs staring at me like I was the biggest disappointment she'd ever seen.

I watched as she removed her baller cap setting it on the table, shaking out her now streaked mane of hair. It was fuller than I'd ever seen it before, almost femme fatale retro and decidedly unfamiliar. Renee picked at a few errant strands never taking her eyes off me as my shoulders slumped.

"Don't you get it; I wanted to hear a steamy sex story. I wanted you to give me the blow by blow, but instead you dropped the ball. Fuck, do I intimidate you that much?"

I was an artichoke and Renee was peeling away all of the layers. I was dumbstruck not knowing how to answer and confused as to the reason I felt so intimidated in front of her. I glanced away looking towards the small corridor between Jaquan's bedroom and Little Daisy Kelly's. No wonder my womanizing cousin broke down in front of her when it was them alone. Her breathing was audible in the quiet dining room.

My gaze returned as Renee closed my laptop pulling it towards her chest. For a second, it seemed as if she were preparing to walk off with it, but instead she left it, handling the paper bag instead. She opened it drawing out a tall cylindrical clear bottle of baby oil. Her thumb brushed over the pink cap as she glanced at me, eyes narrowed.

"Man, you've gotta get it together. You want a woman to respect you, but you don't want to earn it. We want a man, not a boy pretending to be what he thinks we want. Don't get it twisted, women objectify men just as much. The real deal is in short supply and that's also because of us on some level. I never intended to take you under my wing, but now you're here and sorry, ain't no going back. Do you know what that means?"

"No."

Renee surprised me by slamming the bottle down on the placemat in front of me with authority. She leaned back in the chair glaring at me with those green cat eyes of hers as I waited for the next shoe to drop. It seemed like she was waiting for some kind of reaction, but I still didn't know what to do. Renee leaned forward watching me intently with her elbows resting on her knees. My gaze found its way down to the shell toe adidas on her feet.

I noted the metallic streaks of reflective silver on the iconic three stripes signifying the brand. Renee suddenly stood up drawing my attention to her impassive beautiful features. For a second, I thought she might strike me, but she got behind my chair grabbing the sides of my head. I was made to look at the bottle of baby oil as she leaned in close to my right ear.

"Despite the reason I opened my legs to you, I think I've added a lot to your life socially. Besides fucking me, Mintzy, Rashida and my stalker, Yoli, you've been spoiled quite a bit; don't you agree?"

"Uhm, I guess."

"Is that pride or fear I hear in your voice? Think I'm gonna cut you off, huh?"

"I-don't know." My voice was nearly a whisper.

Her hand appeared on my left side, palm resting flat on my sternum. My heart was thumping wildly inside, and I knew she could feel it. She slid her hand over pushing into my nipple with a thumb almost digging a nail into it. Her breath was hot on my right cheek as her other hand slid over that shoulder down onto my crotch.

"Don't move, not one fucking inch." She hissed in my ear before nibbling on it making me wince.

Her nimble fingers quickly unbuckled and unzipped, drew down my briefs in a blur exposing all of my endowment. Renee handled me with her right hand watching as my cock fattened in her palm. My body was attuned to her touch reacting naturally as my prick straightened into a fleshy rod, copious veins sprouting on its surface as her hot breath caused me to perspire.

Renee got everything out of my jeans. My balls were exposed trapped between the warring halves of the zipper on my jeans. I tried to control my trembling as she cupped my balls, rolling them between her fingers stroking my shaft in tandem.

It only took moments for the precum to bubble up on the crown of my penis. I didn't want to make a sound, but I was starting to slip away with a long sustained gasp. Renee took me from stem to stern, still caressing my balls rhythmically.

Her nails were painted in glossy black lacquer contrasting with her milky skin tone. This was a further contrast with my own medium brown tone as she added a light feathery twisting motion that took me over the edge. A thick, oily rope of ejaculate spurted out of me followed by several others as Renee milked me with precision.

She graduated to three fingers; middle, pointer and thumb coaxing out the rest. The edge of the chair between my legs was soiled along with a few gooey puddles between my feet.

"Don't move." Renee reiterated again leaving my exposed cock pulsing between my thighs.

I tried to look at her, but she turned my face toward the table before uncapping the baby oil. Our heavy breathing was audible if nothing else in that dining room. I kept my eyes forward watching Renee slather baby oil on her hands until they glistened in the daylight. The slick, wet sounds her motions were making sent jolts to my already depleted endowment.

Those lovely hands and nimble fingers returned handling everything kneading and rubbing the oil into my package. Renee rubbed in a few more handfuls, even oiling up my inner thighs before adding two fingers on my taint. She was making almost undetectable circular motions there between my balls and backdoor that should've alarmed me. I remained still trusting her not to go there, worried that she might anyway.

My cock fattened again, harder than before as she rubbed and pinched my inner thighs close to my package. The slit on the head of my cock dilated releasing a watery ejaculate that drizzled down my thickening shaft. Renee went for the oil again adding more to my crotch before covering the crown while her other hand jacked me to oblivion. She was using a rough stabbing motion this time, breathing hard from the exertion as I arched involuntarily towards her hands.

Her right fist eventually started pounding into the base of my cock triggering a second toe curling orgasm as she suckled my ear. There was cum all over my exposed crotch and inner thighs. Renee continued beating me off until I flopped about on the chair.

She let her hands rest casually holding my half wilted shaft while the other hand cradled my balls. I was drenched in perspiration, so much so that I was close to blowing sweat bubbles. Renee was gasping too, her welcome breath heating things up as she surprised me by licking a salty trail along my cheek. The tip of her tongue tickled the corner of my mouth until I accepted her inside.

I almost reached up cupping her chin but kept my hands at my sides instead. Renee slathered saliva all over my right cheek licking a trial from my jawline to the back of my ear taking it between her teeth for a second or two. I cried out when she nipped it before hungrily sucking on my lobe. Her tongue dipped deep inside my ear making me gasp.

My cock sprang to life in her palm albeit slower this time. Renee helped using her hands to massage everything with little to no pressure. Her tongue remained inside my ear twirling, fellating it nonstop as I got reached enough hardness to be fully handled. Her thumb and forefinger encircled the base of my cock sliding back and forth for seconds coming to rest right above my balls. I felt those two fingers tighten around me as my cock strained and bobbed.

"Fuck it, fuck my hand."

My entire ear disappeared behind her lips, her cheeks vacuuming inward for seconds before I felt a gust of chilled air freed from her maw. I realized her free hand slid under my shirt rubbing and pinching my nipple. Renee alternated using the whole hand to palm my pec in clawing fashion. It was embarrassing, humiliating and sexually exciting to the max.

Renee continued working magic behind my right ear nuzzling and nipping as my lower back arched into her fingers. After a few repetitions, Renee added a third finger then a fourth seconds later. Her thumb and forefinger remained tight creating an enticing friction while the remaining fingers were slack. She was breathing in time with me encouraging me to fuck her palm. The excessive oil intermingled with my repurposed spunk created this spine tingling friction for all of the barely ten minutes I was able to last.

My spunk spilled out watery onto the edge of the chair as Renee used thumb and forefinger like tongs while cupping her palm under my crown allowing the rest to pool there. She reapplied it to my member and mound rubbing it in vigorously until I had enough.

"Please Renee." I softly begged off finally allowed to turn my head and look at her profile.

Renee was focused on rubbing me down licking her bottom lip before letting my cock flop down onto the soiled chair between my thighs. The seat cushion was really messed up stained with my spunk and the vestiges of excessive baby oil. I felt intimately compromised still facing the other side of the room as her footfalls told me she went into the kitchen behind us. The sink faucet erupted to life loudly as she audibly squirted liquid soap on her hands, washing them profusely.

The front of my t-shirt was greasy, soiled with oil and the vestiges of my own fluids, but the crotch of my pants and inner thighs really told the tale of what happened.

Renee Kelly esteemed baby mama number two, milked three loads of cum out of me in under thirty minutes. I heard her rip down some paper towels drying her hands before her footfalls approached. Her hands appeared over my shoulder capping the pink top back on the bottle of oil. Renee used a third of the bottle to milk me dry as she walked around to my side putting it back inside the paper bag. I was trembling a little as she picked up her iPhone making a call.

"Hey, how're you doing?"

"I'm good, real good Renee." Jaquan answered back sounding contrite, utterly subdued.

"You still have it?"

"Yeah, see." She was using facetime to communicate with my cousin, still impassively looking at the face of her phone. Renee glanced over at my equally subdued countenance.

"Say hello to your cousin."

Renee faced her phone in my direction allowing me to see that Jaquan was indeed, sitting in some park near her place and business. He looked strange in an odd vulnerable way that I couldn't immediately put into words.

"Hey cuz, how you doing?" I wasn't given the chance to answer as Renee turned the phone back in her direction.

"He's fine, I'm on my way to pick you up; we'll have some ice cream with Daisy, later."

"Okay honey, love you." Renee clicked off midsentence.

I sat there watching her texting for a few minutes seemingly ignoring me. Emotion started to seep into my psyche. Renee seemed to sense this glancing at me out the corner of her eye.

"Don't get in your feelings; I want you to do what we talked about; make me some money and get it together. Find a way to be a man who's not intimidated by a beautiful woman, then I'll do to you what I'm gonna do to your cousin Jaquan with the rest of this baby oil." Renee picked up the bag walking to the door.

She knew my eyes were following that big, heart shaped butt of hers, but didn't say anything this time. The loud heavy slamming of the reinforced screen door shook me out of my stupor seconds later.

My head rested on my hand, elbow on the edge of the table. I was completely messed up between the knees and chest. I didn't know what to think for a long time staring at my laptop remembering her conditions delivered with malice or overt emotion.

There was no doubt who was in charge between us, never had been in the history of our association. Pools of my wasted spunk were still running off the edge of the seat as I resolved to shower knowing Renee was on her way to do something much more intensive with Jaquan. The thought of it twisted me up inside as my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"HEY SON, WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE?!! YOU STILL BOTHERING YOUR COUSIN?!!" Even though she was bringing drama, I was glad to hear my mother's voice.

"Hello to you too mom, and that's a no. WHO SAID I WAS MESSING WITH JAQUAN?!!"

"CHECK YOUR TONE SON, I GOT A TEXT FROM YOUR COUSIN A FEW DAYS AGO!! YOU BET NOT BE OVER THERE MESSING UP HIS HOUSE BEING DIRTY AND EVERYTHING!! DO SOME CHORES, WASH THE DISHES AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH!! MAYBE YOU CAN MOW THE LAWN TOO!!" I smiled at her stereo quality rant sitting there with a soiled, exposed crotch covered in my own spunk.

"Maybe I can clean out the chimney too while I'm at it?" I replied snarkily.

"They got a chimney over there boy?"

"Jaquan can go out and buy one from Walmart if they don't mom." She had a delayed reaction to my petulant joke.

"WATCH YOURSELF, I'LL BE HOME IN A FEW DAYS!!"