Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That fat chick, so what?"

"So what my ass; that's your bad guy FYI, Rashida!" She took another look over my shoulder turning back to me brow furrowed like Deonte Wilder.

"THAT'S THE FEMALE YOU WERE SHOWING ME?!! SHE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CHIPMUNK!!" Rashida wasn't impressed.

"Well, Andre is her man and she's extremely possessive; if you get my drift?"

"You saying she gonna throw hands for her man; is that what you're telling me, huh?" Rashida removed the designer shades from her head folding them in her hand making a fist.

"I ain't telling you shit; I think formal introductions are in order. Do me a favor and don't "see" Andre, okay?" I gave her bicep a light squeeze earning a sneer instead.

"I'll knock her fat chipmunk ass out, if she get up in my face." Rashida folded her arms across her chest wagging a finger in front of my nose.

"Don't, be nice."

"I don't have to do shit, bruh."

"Please." Rashida scoffed donning her shades in begrudging acceptance.

She pushed past me magnetically taking my attention with her as I shot a look at her equally show stopping derriere in those skin tight leggings. Rashida knew I'd be looking glancing back peering over the top of her shades before walking forward a few feet unaware that I was catching it with my own hastily produced android.

Shawnee was still excitedly talking to whoever on her phone not registering a natural rival standing five feet away from out food court table. Rashida was taking it all in arms still folded, designer purse dangling from her rounded hip. I glanced over finding Andre where I left him, eyes now wide as saucers. I motioned vigorously for him to get lost around a corner as I walked over.

Thankfully, the manager appeared again with more issues leaving me free to make innocuous contact with both women. I strolled right in Shawnee's line of sight. She glanced at me still gossiping, eventually shrugging her shoulders when I gestured to her opposite side. She followed my motion finding Rashida Sikes. There seemed to be a literal time stop as Shawnee froze confronted by her opposite. Both women exchanged glances making me a bit antsy before Shawnee spoke.

"So, you the other one, eh?" The expression on her face was wholly antagonistic, brows raised incredulously.

"I think you got it twisted, you the other one, darling." Rashida gave as good as she got making me worried enough to approach.

"Mira a esta gran perra tratando de hacer un truco." Shawnee replied in Spanish as I slammed my palms on the table.

"SO HEY, THIS IS RASHIDA; I THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT LIKE TO MEET ONE ANOTHER!!" I grinned like a madman sort of putting my body between both of them.

"Who told you to think?" Shawnee replied coldly.

"EXCUSE ME?!!" Rashida lurched forward, but I turned into her reaching behind her rubbing her lower back. She shot me a defiant look that said she was close to tossing haymakers as Shawnee suddenly chuckled.

"Hey, it's cool, don't get excited." Shawnee's arms were folded across her chest with the phone close to her ear.

Whoever was on the other side, got a front seat to the female drama. Rashida gave me this outraged look before regarding her rival. Her mannish strength was evident as she used an arm shifting me to the side. She stared Shawnee in the face also scanning the food cluttered table as I worried that she'd lay into Shawnee.

"Yeah alright, having a bite, are we?"

"Sure, would you like something to chew on?"

Shawnee gestured towards some remaining pizza slices on the table. The cardboard box containing the fries had been savaged and discarded up into a clunky ball in the center of the box. Even I had no clue how savage these women could be watching this pissing contest. Rashida grimaced looking disgusted at what was jokingly being offered intrinsically knowing any physical reaction would give Shawnee a pyrrhic victory. I was still doing my best to catch the rest of the exchange as I cut in.

"Hey, I got you covered Rashida; what would like to eat?" Both women were glaring at one another. Rashida's chest swelled up visibly making me think it was about to go down.

"SHAWNEE, YOU NEED SOMETHING?!!" I blurted out.

"Space."

"Huh?" Shawnee surprised both of us by standing up, her own chest puffed up. Height wise Rashida had her by a few inches, but Ms. WTF was a living brick wall horizontally. Rashida tucked the shades in her cleavage ready as both women faced off.

"CUT, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED?!! YEAH THIS IS GONNA BE A COOL FUCKING SHOT FOR THE SITE!!" I stammered holding my android up horizontally filming both women. Rashida didn't look fooled in the least.

"Yeah right payaso." Shawnee stalked off to the bathroom taking a third of the excited stares from enchanted spectators with her. I watched her violently shove the restroom door open with both hands.

"Big booty bitch." Rashida snarled getting her phone out starting to text. There was no doubt Renee was about to get a blow by blow as Andre reappeared holding two sodas. Her body language changed, softening as he approached offering the large styrofoam cup.

"Hi, my name is Andre; do you like cola?" Rashida glanced back at me, before casually taking the soda.

"I'm Rashida, its nice to meet a gentleman."

"Aw thanks; you here to meet Shawnee, right?"

"Unfortunately, I guess." Rashida was smiling at this tall guy obviously approving of what she saw. I noticed that she popped a wide, ridiculously curvy hip in his direction.

"I'm sorry if Shawnee was mean, she's really nice once you get to know her."

"Why would I wanna do that?" Andre scratched his head trying to come up with an answer as she stared down at his highwater work pants.

"Uhm, she brought me a PlayStation." Rashida glanced back at me wide eyed.

I knew what she was thinking but got a text message on my phone thankfully. It was from Shawnee telling me that she wasn't coming out of the bathroom until Rashida left. I texted back while her married boyfriend made small talk with Rashida leaving me with a conundrum.

"Hey bruh, let me get at you for a minute."

"Uhm sure."

I commandeered the soda for myself walking Andre away from Rashida at a brisk pace. She doubtless knew why I was interjecting myself looking smug as she had the audacity to sit in Shawnee's place one luscious leg folded over the other. This wasn't what I planned, and I was making a short sighted statement by hanging up in Rashida's face earlier. I was going to have to do a full set of mental gymnastics to work this shit out. Andre looked befuddled.

"Hey man, Shawnee's pissed off at me."

"Well, I don't see her around, so she mad about Rashida, ain't she?"

"Refusing to come out of the ladies room until I get Rashida to leave; but if I fucking tell her that, bitch ain't going nowhere. Consider this, she can go into the ladies room with your girl. What do you wanna do about this?" Andre scratched his head looking around at some of the foot traffic.

"I don't know, but I'm glad she wearing that dress."

"Why?"

"Shawnee carry box cutters; she real good at using them too. That's why I knew not to come over there when your friend was talking to her. If she ain't bigger than the girl, she'll use a box cutter to get nasty."

I felt faint listening to this additional information. I still had Shawnee's backpack slung across my shoulder mulling things over as I looked over the railing at the lower mall level. I noticed a Lane Bryant outlet with a big GOING OUT OF BUSINESS sign plastered in the window. The traffic there was sparse no doubt due to most of the good stuff already being snapped up by its plus sized clientele.

"Hey Andre, wanna make another hundred bucks today?"

"Sure, but Shawnee probably mad at you; I wouldn't hang out at her house until she call you up."

"We don't need her house when we have cinema verité." A plan was forming that would've made esteemed baby mama number two proud.

"What's that?"

"Don't worry about it, come with me, bruh." Andre followed cautiously as I went back to the table finding Rashida enjoying her obvious social victory still sipping on her soda. She stopped texting noticing me frantically packing up my camera.

"What's going on?" Rashida was clueless.

"Nothing."

My camera was fully charged at this point as I handled it while Andre and Rashida looked on befuddled. Despite my denial, Rashida followed both of us to a booth at the far side of the court adjacent to the escalator. I marginalized her while strapping the chest harness to Andre as she watched.

Shawnee continued texting ever increasing drama as I watched not responding back while I attached the camera. Luckily, a lot of pedestrian attention was centered on Rashida's donk as I had Andre wear the oversized windbreaker. I mounted my old camera while activating the new already charged one.

"What's going on?"

"A shoot, geez haven't you figured that out yet?" I replied like she was the village idiot.

"Oh so you gonna be out of pocket, too?"

"No, I'm doing what I told you about a couple of days ago; you gonna help me out or what?"

"WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO?!!" Rashida feared the worst.

"Watch my stuff; me and Andre gotta take care of something." My phone was still blowing up with increasingly panicked text messages. Shawnee probably thought we left her behind so that her beau could bang out Rashida.

"That's all you want me to do; just sit here?!!"

"That'd be a start." I leaned over planting a kiss on Rashida's cheek before quickly ushering Andre back down towards our original table.

"Dial up Shawnee and give me your phone." Andre was as confused as anybody but acquiesced handing me the phone as it started ringing.

"¡¡MADRE DE CULO NEGRO!! ENGAÑANDO CON ESA PERRA NEGRA!! ¡¡VOY A CORTARTE TUS FOLLADAS BOLAS CON UN CUCHILLO DE MANTEQUILLA POR FALTARME!! ¡¡FOLLANDO NIGGA!!" Rapid fire vitriol spewed from the phone in Spanish. Shawnee sounded like she was having a meltdown.

"It's me."

"FUCK IS YOU DOING WITH ANDRE'S PHONE, EH BITCH!!" I had to take the phone away from my ear because she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

We were standing right down the mall alcove leading to the restroom she was currently self-sequestered. Some girls spilled out of the ladies room looking backward as we heard Shawnee in real time simultaneously.

"My phone is charging, and I just walked Rashida out of the mall; she never even talked to him, okay?"

"What is that, eh? What are you saying to me?" She was sniffling, gradually getting herself under control.

"Hey, we already talked about that shit and I ain't fucking with you about Andre, okay? I had an issue with Rashida over the phone and she turned up. I didn't mean for that to happen, but since it did I thought you guys should at least meet. I was wrong about that, and I'm sorry Shawnee."

"¡¡ODIO MIERDA A ESA MADRE DE CULO CLAVE DE DOO NEGRO!! ¡¡Ella es una puta QUIERO CORTAR A ESA PERRA!!" Shawnee definitely wasn't a fan of Rashida.

"English."

"So what now; you dumping me cause I don't like your girl, eh?!! Mad because I ain't playing second fiddle to that piece of shit and now you ain't working with me no more, huh?!!" I could hear the anxiety in her voice.

"I didn't say that; didn't say any of that shit and you know it. I wanted to complete my shoot with you and Andre so that we could get some serious paper, but I guess Rashida rattled you." It was the tiniest poke of the finger to her ego to see what she was made of.

"I ain't scared of her, fuck you."

"I didn't-say that. She caught you by surprise and that's my fault. I wanted to make some money and give Andre another hundred bucks."

"I AIN'T SCARED OF NOBODY!!"

"Right, so do you wanna do a couple of more things here, or go home and lay down?" Shawnee's sniffles and coughing continued eventually becoming the familiar chuckle I was used to at that point.

"Whatever, what you wanna do, huh nigga?"

"Stop calling me that."

"MISTAAAA DEEEE!!" Shawnee shot back making me realize just how stupid the name sounded. I shook my head as Andre looked around, probably wanting nothing to do with any of us.

"If we come down, Andre and myself; will you come out of the women's restroom and we can talk about it?"

"Sure." I could still hear her sniffling, coughing a bit trying to get herself collected.

We walked down the stuffed corridor finding Shawnee peering form the cracked restroom door. It didn't seem she would come out until an embattled mother with several screaming toddlers in tow, half forced herself into the public restroom. Shawnee meekly emerged with a fistful of tissues, eyes swollen and puffy.

It honestly looked like she was suffered from a cold as she turned awkwardly facing the wall not caring who was staring at her humongous back porch. Andre went with her wrapping an arm around her shoulder whispering in her ear. I'd already told him what I wanted, so I walked back across the far end of the food court where Rashida was waiting perturbed.

"Where you been?"

"Hold on, wait for it." I sat on the side of Rashida facing the rest of the food court. I was a good distance away but still able to see the other side and the opposite escalator.

"Wait for what, huh?" She looked over my shoulder down the food court.

Andre appeared with Shawnee escorting her to the other escalator, both still talking as he comforted her. There body language said as much as Rashida leaned back with a knowing smirk on her face. She was claiming the victory in their initial meeting as I noticed.

"You happy now, Rashida?"

"I didn't do anything to her, I don't know what you're talking about." She sounded gregarious.

"Right, so we good or what?"

"I came didn't I?" Rashida glibly replied finishing off her soda as I glanced back over the railing at our back.

Andre hung back on the lower level following Shawnee into the department store outlet. It looked like he was following my direction perfectly. I was putting a lot of faith in him to get the shots I wanted as Rashida peered down onto the floor.

"What's going on?"

"A scene for our website; don't you get it? I'm breaking out of my limitations and right now everything is riding on Andre down there. I got him strapped with a chest harness. All he has to do is follow his girlfriend around the store as she fake shops gathering up some clothes, before tapping that huge donk in one of the changing rooms. I'm gonna go down in a minute and try to get some extra coverage."

"Wow, you are one sneaky guy; I don't know if I trust you anymore."

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"No, guess not."

"Well, what if I asked you to do something like that; would you do it?"

"Do I get to fuck Andre?" I turned finding her shrugging at the suggestion.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up remembering Andre's admittance that his girlfriend was prone to knifing antagonists. This was a slippery slope because there was no way she was listening to me.

"Damn bitch."

...to be continued.