Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he go there with you?"

"PULLS HIS FUCKING DICK OUT IN FRONT OF ME!!" Shawnee stopped fooling with her dress, standing across from me with her hands on her hips.

"Really?"

"¡¡SE HA SACADO SU FOLLADA POLLA Y YA SE ESTÁ CORRIENDO!! ¡¡ME GUSTA REALMENTE DURO Y MIERDA!! Man, he was just letting go all over the place like there was no tomorrow and shit!!" Her Puerto Rican pedigree was confirmed in dramatic fashion leaving me exasperated by the sudden language change.

"ENGLISH PLEASE!!"

"Look, that fool probably thought he could change my mind or something , but he wasn't even a five minute man cumming all over the place. Gotta little mess on my dress too."

"Wait a minute; you're telling me that some idiot got so hot and bothered that he exposed himself to you?! You're saying this guy bust a nut just from looking at you? Not even that monster booty, huh?"

"Yup." I leaned back on the loveseat palming the icepack in my lap whimsically staring at a befuddled Shawnee Thompson.

"Well damn Shawnee; I guess you really are Ms. WTF." I rested my chin on my fist smiling slyly at her. The veritable cat that swallowed the canary.

"How come I don't like that look on your face?"

**********************************************************************************************************

Shawnee was pissed off but didn't deny my crazy plan to swell views on her alter ego's social media pages and the pay site hosting her adult content. She'd already clocked a couple of hundred dollars, but I knew that was peanuts considering the site owner cut of her profits. In the end, I was burdened with a backpack stuffed with her usual baggy clothing and some extra sweaters for coverage along with my camera bag.

She'd nearly pummeled me at the suggestion when it was made, but eventually acquiesced when I offered to buy her lunch at the food court. I was also surprised to find that she owned a dingy looking 1987 Volkswagen Beetle. I was nearly tossed from the car at an intersection for expressing shock that Shawnee could get behind the wheel with that big ole ass of hers.

"FOLLANDO A, ¡¡TE VOY A PATAR TODO TU CULO ESTRECHO PARA ESTA MIERDA!! REALMENTE USTED EN ALGUNAS VIEJAS MIERDAS PERVERTIDAS JUSTO AQUÍ NIGGA!! ¡¡QUIERO FOLLARTE POR ESTO!!"

Shawnee tooled through the strip mall parking lot with one hand on the wheel while the other was inches away from my left temple wildly gesturing and finger snapping as she ranted in Spanish.

"English."

"YOU WANNA GET TOSSED UP NIGGA?!! YOU WANNA GET LIT, HUH FOOL?!! I TOLD YOU HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS SHIT AND YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP!!"

Shawnee was on a roll.

"OH HOMBRE, QUIERO GOLPEARTE TU FOLLADA CABEZA POR ESTA MIERDA JUSTO AQUÍ MADRE FUCKER!! ¡¡REVISE USTED MISMO ANTES DE DESTRUIRSE PERRA!!"

She was screaming so loud that her voice carried outside of the car as we tooled through the vehicle laden labyrinth.

"You are so negative." I commented with the camera bag in my lap.

I was wise enough not to meet her gaze as we found a spot between an SUV and a shitty Miata with the top still down. Shawnee had this herkie jerky way of parking that made me glad I'd tightened my seatbelt as she squeezed between the two cars. At this point I doubted she would get out of the car.

"What this gotta do with porn; I mean, ain't that what we're doing, eh?" It sounded like she was gassed before even leaving the car. Shawnee had a mini-panic attack that manifested itself as thuggish aggression, but I wasn't fazed in the least.

"Everything, you saw the views on that TIK TOK video, didn't you?"

"So what?"

"I put a fucking link to your page on that shit and look at all the traffic you got. Fuck, look at the money you've made sitting on them boulders you call an ass, bitch. Don't you wanna keep the money coming in or do you wanna be like your girl Porsha?" She contemplated my words silently handling the steering wheel.

"If you wasn't cool, I'd be lighting you up with a two piece."

"I know, so are we green, or not?"

"Uh, okay." She sounded exasperated, beaten down mentally.

I slipped into the chest harness fitting the camera in place as Shawnee silently bristled. I got out of the car donning a windbreaker she loaned me to cover the rig before slinging my camera bag placing her backpack on top of the Beetle.

"Stay right here, I'm gonna come around to your door."

The strip mall was pretty crowded, and we were a good distance from the entrance which would give me more than enough time to get what I wanted. Shawnee was predictably reticent as I rounded the back of her car stopping at her rolled down window.

"Do I have to?"

"No, but I'd like to get this shoot; it's up to you." I knelt by the open passenger side window rubbing her bare shoulder.

"I hate wearing this dress." She admitted.

"Tell you what, we'll do a compromise and then go inside and pick up Andre, okay?" She stared at me brow furrowed before unlocking her door.

Shawnee knew exactly what I wanted half spilling out of her car with great effort only to turn around bending over inside the open passenger side door. She gathered up the hem of her dress allowing me to film the mountainous swell of her enormous backside. Before leaving her place, I'd come across some high waisted panties that while large, didn't seem a match for her prodigious dimensions.

Shawnee surprised me by squeezing into them anyway turning them into a forced thong of sorts. Through my camera lense, her butt appeared bigger than my entire upper half. When it was all said and done, her cheeks were the real boss of her.

"Are you getting this?" She asked annoyed as I glanced over finding some brother having a stroke of luck as he happened by the back of our vehicle.

The thirtysomething was smiling like a jackal giving me the thumbs up.

"FUCK IS YOU DOING?!!"

A woman, presumably his girlfriend or wife, laid into the witless voyeur with a vicious open handed slap to the back of his head that sent the man stumbling forward a foot ahead. I exchanged glances with the stout, misshapen sister pushing a raggedy double baby stroller by full of whining toddlers.

"YOU TWO NEEDS TO GET YO'SELF A ROOM, FREAKS!!" I just shrugged covertly filming out exchange for the epic episode I'd be cutting later in the evening.

"Oh, I got my keys off the floor baby." Shawnee popped up causing her Beetle to shake a bit as she righted herself.

She deftly faked an exchange between us as we watched the women pushing the cart away still glancing back with all the hate.

"He ain't getting nothing tonight, but I bet he's going to bed with a hard dick." I commented finally getting Shawnee to chuckle.

"You got me fucked up, for reals." She was amused as I licked the end of my finger using a finger to figure out the direction of a particularly strong breeze. Shawnee nudged me in the sternum when I reached behind grabbing a handful of her butt.

"Move it out."

That breeze was quite fortuitous as I got some awesome up skirt shots which were helped along revealing her monstrous cheeks jiggling loosely. Shawnee tugged down on her frock tightened a portion of the fabric unwittingly giving me a good tight shot of the thin material stretched across her huge butt. It only took a few minutes before she figured out I was still filming stopping on a dime as I crashed into her. The sudden stop was like walking into a fleshy wall.

"Like that, eh?"

"Funny, go inside, I'm gonna hang back a bit." I made a play for the back pack but Shawnee redoubled her grip on it forging ahead.

There was no doubt Shawnee intended to use the bag to obscure her butt in some fashion, but nature and genetics conspired against the pear shaped ingénue. She slung her bag over both shoulders briefly before opting to carry it like a purse. The bag humorously rest on the upper swell of her shelf like butt eventually bouncing with every step in lively fashion.

I had a good laugh as Shawnee drew a ton of unwanted attention both male and female. A few brave souls actually stepped to her interested but got nothing as she ignored all thirsty suitors with impunity. The only complaint I had was her plodding nature and cadence of her walk which made her look like a sulking adolescent. I followed enjoying the view until she planted that huge ass on a bench near a department store.

"Had your fun yet?"

"Nope." I sat beside her really close to discourage a few lurkers that were loitering nearby some with phones at the ready to get some android footage of their own. Shawnee nudged me with her elbow, hiding her torso with the backpack tucked in her lap.

"I'm hungry, get me a Cinnabon." Sitting down, Shawnee was almost a head taller than me.

I was side eyeing her noticing a women's restroom nearby. The look on her face gave no doubt that she wouldn't ditch her dress the moment I walked down to the extended customer line currently snaking out of the food outlet. I considered letting her ditch the getup but knew I might not get another chance with her out in public. Shawnee scoffed when I stuck my hand out wanting the back pack.

"AQUÍ CULO MUDO!!" I barely intercepted the back pack from slamming into my head.

"You are so rude."

I played it off getting in the winding line leaving Shawnee to her own devices. Even though the economy had taken its toll on this mall, there was enough foot traffic to make it fill like a holiday weekend. I glanced around noticing the bustling business before my eyes settled on an uncomfortable number of outlets going out of business.

It was a sign of the times as my phone started blowing up.

"Yeah?"

"Why you hiding from me; we cool, right?"

"Hello Rashida."

"We're all good right? Renee said she saw you this morning and it's still on for us to work together! I heard you been blowing up that other bitch's spot. What, you giving up on me, huh? We ain't cool?!! YOU MAD?!! YOU MAD,HUH?!!" Rashida was beginning to rant. I figured Renee Kelly was stirring the pot and want to shut that shit down.

"Can I get the mic; or are you gonna talk my fucking head off?"

"GO HEAD, SPEAK!! ELABORATE THE SITUATION!!" I chaffed inside at how she felt the need to control both sides of the conversation.

"I already told Renee I don't have a problem continuing our working relationship, but then again, she told you that Rashida. I don't know why you calling me up with this shit, but I wanna finish what I started. We fucked around and messed with each other, but we got what we deserved. I'm embarrassed as hell, but I gotta job to do for Renee; get off me like that!! I wanna shoot some more stuff with you, but I'm working right now!! I love your badonkadunk and I love your style, but you can be fucking difficult. That doesn't mean I wanna throw away the opportunity to make money, okay?!!"

There was a long pregnant pause that allowed me to detect some strange noise in the background.

"That's fucked up Rashida; take my ass off speaker!"

Telltale female jeers, peer commentary and laughter exploded from my phone giving away our now public conversation. There was no doubt she was at work in the salon. I had to catch myself from hanging up in her face, but Rashida clicked off speaker.

"Uhm, sorry."

"Whatever, I don't care; I'm at the mall on 95th and I'll be here until around about five or so; I think you should join me."

"But I'm at work." She stammered.

"Renee will let you go; I'm gonna get back to what I'm doing. So, if you chicken out, I'll see you tomorrow baby." This time I did hang up in her face.

I knew this would bruise her ego, especially since I'd finally fucked her to distraction a short while ago. This prevailing series of hookups coupled with the money I was bringing to her coffers, would bring her to the mall to stunt. It was a gamble I was willing to take at this point. I'd stockpiled enough footage to push through my plans with a course correction if necessary.

Besides the master manipulator, Renee Kelly wasn't gonna let that happen. Shawnee was still sitting on the bench as I drew closer to the counter. She'd picked up some middle aged brother willing to shoot his shot while another guy, some teen, sat uncomfortably close to her fake staring at his phone. Shawnee was sandwiched between the unwanted suitors as the old dude obviously talked her up.

She looked sufficiently relieved when I texted her to join me at the line near the counter. Ms. WTF arrived at counter with old man Casanova and the black version of 80's teen, Anthony Michael Anthony Hall, in tow. I got some great covert footage of Shawnee trying to outpace the two idiots, plodding along shoulders, and back hunched like some troubled runaway. Shawnee looked unnerved by the attention she was getting, stumbling a bit as she got near me.

"WHAT'S UP BRUH?!!" I greeted the middle aged brother wrapping my arm around Shawnee's waist. My hand slid down palming the outrageous swell of her massive butt giving it a hearty squeeze before his widened eyes.

"Oh yeah, uhm, stay up." He looked alternately embarrassed and irritated shrinking away while the skinny teen filmed the exchange with his android. That guy wasn't interested in nothing but getting Shawnee's huge butt on his phone.

"Check out your fan Shawnee." She glanced over glaring at the weaselly teen, looking from his phone down at her butt, then back at him again. I felt her tense up in my arms likely about to pummel what looked like a seventeen year old.

I pressed my lips against her cheek in a squishy kiss that distracted her.

"HEY MAN, YOU DONE?!!" I yelled above the loud ambient chatter. Called out, the skinny kid played it off losing himself in the crowd as Shawnee turned to me.

"You can get your hands off my ass, now." She was beyond salty.

"Oh, what do you want to eat?" I played it off too, but my hand remained planted firmly in the center of her uber' badonkadunk.

The large treat was enough to steady Shawnee's nerves a long and with a drink enough to get her upstairs to another food court. I practiced diligent chivalry blocking her rear end from further public scrutiny as much as I could as we went up the escalator. I checked my phone finding no further activity from Rashida as Shawnee killed the large bun getting vanilla frosting all over her fingers. She wiped her hand on my windbreaker in a show of defiance and scowled when reminded that it was her property. I couldn't help messing with her butt a little more in retaliation until she turned pinching the shit out of my cheek with a fake smile.

"So, where does Andre work up here?"

"Right over there; he should be getting off in ten minutes; but you still gotta get me some more food. A fucking Cinnabon ain't lunch." I followed her pointer finger to a crowded food outlet bustling with teenage activity.

"You've gotta be kidding me?"

"Nope, go look for yourself."

Andre worked at motherfucking Hotdog on a Stick.

What is that you might ask?

This garish fast food business featured employees mostly young teenage girls dressed in primary colored uniforms in vertical broad stripes and big bucket hats similarly decorated. The franchise was purposely frozen in the sixties style wise and these kids had to bear the brunt of that decision to make a buck. The guys faired a little better only in the hat department being allowed to wear a ball cap instead of the bucket.

Andre however drew the public shame lottery wearing an il-fitted uniform with high water slacks and a shirt tightly fitted to his chiseled chest. Her towered over the register he was working with a short annoying manager barking orders at him while he rang up thongs of teenaged customers. He seemed popular with the girls which didn't surprise me one bit.

Shawnee wanted pizza, so I opted for a good sized box from the neighboring Sbarro outlet along with a bucket of fries and some soda. This seemed to calm her nerves as I charged my minicam in an available outlet. Shawnee tore into lunch ravenously while Andre shifted to cleanup mopping up some sick toddler's vomit off the mall floor. My heart went out to him as the portly, androgynous manager stood there micromanaging him.

"I told him to get some new pants, the nigga look like Peewee Hernan in that shit." Shawnee commented.

"You could buy him some pants with your money." I retorted referring to her site profits.

"My money is my money." Shawnee stated flatly getting under my skin.

"Special." I replied full of snark getting up from the table for a nearby ATM.

Of course there was a line in front of it that made me facepalm, but our table at the food court were a few feet away. I took Shawnee's backpack of clothes with me earning a middle finger. It took a few minutes as I checked my phone for messages finding a text from Rashida made moments earlier. My gambit paid off as I texted my location. Andre was getting a dress down from his manager the whole time.

"You getting me some paper?" Rashida appeared at my immediate left dressed in ghetto couture.

Rashida Sikes a.k.a Chi Town Thunda was adorned in the finest ESTY fashion with my attention resting first on these form fitting leggings with erratic patterns of black white and gold. I couldn't explain it any better than it looked like something a clueless trust fund baby would wear. A pair of Prada cork wedge sandals gave her the height advantage over me while her bust was daringly hidden behind a stylish black crochet halter.

"Not even; surprised you showed up." I folded the money between my fingers stepping to her offering a hand which she ignored glancing back at some instant fans. A throng of would be filmmakers shank away from her challenging glare tucking their phones away instead of looking her in the face.

Her hair was pinned up in a nice curly updo that made her face stand out. A pair of designer shades were sitting on top of her head. I wished I hadn't been charging up my camera so that I could've captured the excellent exchange. Rashida could definitely teach Shawnee a thing or two about dealing with lurkers.

"You wanted me here right? I mean you were out of pocket on the phone; now, you scared?"

"Please, excuse me for a moment." I left her there walking past an oblivious Shawnee texting away on her phone while her sole teenaged fan lingered nearby, android at the ready. Andre was finishing up when I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey man, what's good?"

"Came to pay you for the shoot; I'm a man of my word." Andre's eyes lit up when I pressed the wad of five twenties in his hand.

"Thanks, I'd needed this cause I gotta pay a bill. I been trying to pick up some extra shifts over here but Pat the manager ain't having it." He looked way happier than he should've been for a measly hundred buck payout. I thought about Shawnee and his unseen wife not envying the man caught in what seemed a perpetual tug of war.

"So, are you getting off; I gotta money making opportunity for you right now."

"Uhm, just gotta clock out; who's your friend?"

"Huh?" I followed his gaze over my shoulder finding Rashida standing behind me taking it all in with an inviting smirk on her face. My heart leapt into my throat as I glanced over finding Shawnee thankfully talking on her phone oblivious to the situation.

"Hold that thought."

"HEY FOOL, WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR HANDS?!" I looped my arm in hers, leading Rashida a good seven feet away from Andre drawing attention thanks to the loudness of her voice. We dipped into a side alcove containing restrooms.

"Chill, I don't want you to talk to that guy; it's important."

"WHUT-YOU JEALOUS?!!" Rashida was going into full head popping hysterics raising a finger that I put down gently covering it with my hand. She raised that finger a few more times with the same result as I explained.

"With all due respect, I wanna keep the peace. Look over there at my table; see the girl sitting there?" Rashida glanced over me at the table where Shawnee was still blabbing away on her phone.