Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull'em to the side!" Streams of milky cum blasted it in nearly unrelenting waves creating a glazed mess.

The first burst shot across the extended swell of her rounded hip with several erratic bursts splashing the gluey substance everywhere. Rivulets and web-like strands of cum left one half of Ms. WTF's enormous ass glistening in the diminishing dusk of early evening. His fake looking member lingered in the frame for a few seconds providing an unintentional size comparison.

Ms. WTF's derriere looked like a moon as the backdrop to his curved penis. She suddenly began wildly twerking splashing his cum everywhere, even getting some splotches on the camera lens. The stereo quality sound of her clapping cheeks was deafening for those few seconds.

"YOU NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE, DAMN FREAKS!!" The lurker quickly pivoted towards the sound another woman's voice.

The stocky, slovenly looking woman's face was digitally wiped along with that of her equally slovenly male counterpart. She stared for a prolonged period of time before roughly shoving her partner out of frame. The couple's playful laughter was heard as everything faded to black leaving Ms. WTF spelled out in negative space. The car door could be heard slamming followed by the sounds of Shawnee's Volkswagen Beetle starting up.

"OOOOWWWW, what the hell?" I touched my cheek where I'd received the open handed slap removing my BOSE headphones.

"Man, I've been yelling at you for ten minutes." Rashida was standing at my side.

"You didn't have to slap me; what is it?"

"You're wrong bruh; how you gonna leave Mintzy laid up on the bed like that? You didn't even pull her fucking panties up."

"We have an understanding; besides, I was gonna go back for left overs." Rashida knew I was trolling her looking at me with this gregarious smile, before pinching my cheek hard. I batted her hand away pinching her big ass for the third time in a day.

"Damn bruh; you a legend downstairs! A couple of my customers asked for your number."

"I ain't messing with those old broads who were sitting by the window." I was joking, but serious about the old women who were eyeballing me.

"They would probably pay your rent; anyway, you need to get downstairs."

"Who's down there."

"You know." Her smiled faded a bit making me instantly anxious. I knew better than to probe further getting up from the table. Rashida watched me close my laptop following me with her eyes as I walked out the back door.

"Shit." I peered over the edge of the banister from the second story back porch to find Renee's car parked in the alley downstairs. I glanced back into the apartment finding Rashida standing there looking at me pensively.

"Go on down there; it's your turn."

I dreaded looking at my benefactor's face after the enduring her throwing her weight around the previous night. There seemed to be no figuring out Renee Kelly lately. She appeared to be on some sort of power trip making me wonder if that earlier anti-heroic version of her was assumed on my part.

The woman was unnaturally adept at pushing buttons much to everyone's chagrin around her. I thought of Jaquan's altered demeanor wondering if I were next for a personality change as I walked downstairs to the passenger side of her car. The window was down affording me a direct look at her profile.

"Get in." I detected the slight fragrance of weed in the car while strains of "Free Yourself" by Fantasia ebbed from the car at a low volume.

As soon as I got in pulling the door up, Renee leaned over quickly drawing the seatbelt across my chest locking it in place. I hated myself for flinching in that instant instead resolving to look away. She took the car out of drive slamming down on the gas.

We took off like a rocket, the car bouncing a bit down the alley. She was driving so fast that I was caught off guard and doubly so when Renee hit the brakes a few moments later. I lurched forward stopping myself from flying through the window by pressing my palms against the dashboard. The car settled down as I looked over at her incredulously. Her eyes were hidden behind some mirror shades that I knew belonged to Jaquan. I almost asked her where he was, but instead sat there with her staring out onto the adjacent side street.

"So, where are we?" She asked coldly.

"In a pretty bad place, ma'am." I wasn't gonna lie about shit at this point.

"Must be pretty bad if you ain't even gonna say my name."

"Ah yeah, that's about right." Her dark, crimson streaked hair was drawn into a tight shoulder length ponytail. Her extravagant curves were hidden behind a black short sleeved minidress with a native American print on the front in primary colors. Her feet were bare, but some overly ornate, rhinestone sandals rested on the driver's side floor.

"Is hate too strong a word?"

"Yeah, but I just wanna know what's going on with you lately, no bullshit."

"I'll do you one better; I'll bet you a hundred dollars right now that I can change how you feel about me without so much as a word."

"What're you talking about?"

"Is it a bet or not?" She offered her hand, waiting.

"Sure Renee, whatever you say."

We shook on it solidifying the bet by snapping our fingers. She sat there staring out the window no-look reaching into her cup holder producing a phone. The trick continued as she unlocked the phone handing it to me. I found myself looking at a fifteen second video clip as she removed my cousin's shades.

"Oh fuck me, Renee." I lost the bet.

"Don't ask me how I feel; just tell me if hate is still too strong, a word?"

"No."

"Now rhetorically speaking; don't you wish you'd fucked me the other day?" I sat there with the phone between my thighs, face down. Renee reclaimed the phone returning my cousin's property to the cup holder while I avoided looking at her.

"So, are we in business, or what?" I forced myself to glance over at her profile.

"I won't question you again."

Renee Kelly turned revealing what I already knew was hidden behind those shades. The darkened eyeshadow made sense along with her sudden love of burgundy lipstick. There was nothing I could really say to her as she put the car in reverse backing down the alley to her apartment building. Fantasia Barrino's soulful lyrics left a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Here take this." Renee handed me a laminated card from her cup holder.

"What's this?" There was an hyperlink written on it, puzzling me as I looked over at her.

"Backup plan just in case you got up in your feelings; man, you've always gotta stay ten steps ahead of everybody if you truly want to be successful. I know this real smart Korean kid named Eddie; mom's a client of mine, don't ask but he put together a website. All you have to do is plug your stuff in there and we can get it moving."

"You didn't trust me?"

"Says the guy who left my landlady bombed out with her panties around her knees."

"Rashida told you about that?"

"Nigga I saw it with my own eyes; we were trying to get your attention for a minute, but you were zoned out in front of your laptop. I told Rashida to wake your dumb ass up while I got the car."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize to me for something stupid; don't you know anything? A woman like me will never respect you if you show the slightest bit of weakness. I'm surprised you didn't try to handle me with kid gloves when you got in my car. I want you to be different and the road to that ain't easy. You can't be a fucking simp."

"I got it; so you just gonna talk trash, now; this some kind of tough love, huh Renee?!"

"What do you think, nigga?" I hesitated.

"Fuck it."

"See, you folded with your tail between your legs; tell me why you did that?"

"What do you want me to say; what do you want from me?" Renee handled my wrist, drawing my hand into her lap as she raised the hem of her minidress revealing a sheer black thong. She pressed my palm over her muff.

"When you figure that out, you'll get this for real." She emphasized her words by roughly shoving my hand back into my lap. She used her other hand to press a button on her hand rest unlocking my door.

"Yeah, right." I got her meaning.

"Don't forget, I want that chipmunk girl in front of my place in a day." Renee Kelly was already gunning it down the alley burning rubber as she hit a sharp right honking her horn.

I'd been checkmated again.

My gaze remained on the empty alley as I considered everything I'd learned. Our talk left a stinging sensation, this searing burn in my mind. Renee Kelly had picked up the habit of schooling me every time we interacted, and I didn't like it one bit as I examined the card further finding some additional contact information.

Renee truly was ten steps or more ahead of everyone around her with one known Achilles Heel in the form of my cousin. I didn't know how I'd look him in the face after this particular talk with Renee Kelly. My thoughts drifted to the now earlier days of shooting makeshift porn casually making a buck. I had a sly mentor in Renee, and she was turning this situation into work.

"Oh, you're back." Rashida was sitting in the living room nursing her phone. I didn't reply walking to the bedroom to find Mintzy gone.

"Yeah, I got her up and out of here because Antonio was looking for her downstairs in the salon." She explained further as I turned staring for an extended period of time. She kept her gaze on her phone but stole a quick look in my direction. She kept up this pretense as I sat on the tufted ottoman in front of her.

"So, we ain't gonna talk about it?"

"None of your business."

"Bullshit, look what happened last night Rashida."

"So." She didn't sound convincing in the least and there was no way the elephant in the room would be left unchecked.

"I saw that clip on Jaquan's phone."

"Sure you did; Renee showed you that shit to get you back on her side. It ain't what you think man; I don't get down like that, but shit happens sometimes."

"Fucking my cousin happens?"

"I didn't fuck him; check your tone because you don't know a goddamn thing. I was all screwed up after I got busted doing cam shows at that hotel. See, I thought I had my man fooled, but he cat fished me. Humiliated me in front of my uh, subscribers. Yeah, I was messed up and Renee kept talking shit about getting back on the horse. Kept fucking riding my ass about it. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die, but I listened to her."

"Tell me the truth."

"Got dolled up and went to this hole in the wall. Can't forget that local watering hole; the owner named it "The Bone Room" after that Spike Lee movie, you know the one, right?"

"Yeah, that was in School Daze."

"Yup, you can barely fit three motherfucking people in there on a good night, but Thursdays are club nights with Theo, the DJ. For the first time in a long time, I went stag to a fucking club because I wanted to forget about Harold. Put on this canary yellow dashiki dress with my skimpiest thong underneath it and went looking for a night of free drinks."

"Rashida?"

"Well fuck, you saw the clip, right? You know I ran into Jaquan up in there and we ended up sharing one drink too many in the club. We were back by the cramped bathrooms using one of those tall bar tables. There was like one chair, but your slick ass cousin said I couldn't have it because my ass was too big. We were toasted and some of his boys were crowding me, but Jaquan was cockblocking hard. Said he was watching out for his girl's best friend. We kept toasting and roasting each other; next thing I know he's under my dress getting a handful of everything. I was fucked in the head and sauced; so I thought it'd be funny to pull his shit out in front of his boys." There was a long pause as she gathered herself.

"Still say you didn't fuck him."

"I was drunk off my ass with a handful of this nigga's dick; He was helping himself to my ass and filming the shit while everyone was laughing. The bitches were hating, so wasn't no help was coming. Guess I thought I was hurting him until that fool came in my hand. I shoved him hard and ran into the bathroom while people were laughing. Kind of passed out on the toilet until security got me up and into a cab."

"And you didn't tell Renee, huh?"

"Think about what you just said, nigga; are you fucking crazy? We never talked about that shit; acted like it never happened and I was down with that, but now Renee knows. I gotta take one for the team now; so you gonna hate on me for making a mistake?"

"That ain't my call; but I feel like I'm in bed with Renee and Jaquan. I feel like their unofficial adopted stepchild and that's way screwed up considering I've been with Renee, Mintzy, Yoli and you, Rashida. Honestly, I don't know what's gonna happen next. Think my cousin slept with Mintzy?" Rashida chuckled raising her head regarding me for the first time since I sat in front of her.

There were tears in her eyes.

"None of my business, but Renee wants me to finish what I started with her man."

"WHAT-THE-FUCK?!!" Rashida got up grabbing my forearms, sniffling.

"Hey, just film that shit and we'll deal with it later. You been knocking Mintzy down all day; probably got a few blanks in the chamber anyway. I-I mean we can always shoot another scene after you eat your Wheaties. Just let me do this; we'll hash it out later." I pondered her words.

"Well, it's the ladies prerogative" She gave me a hug.

**********************************************************************************************************

The aspect ratio of the trailer was letterbox starting with a vintage grindhouse styled cinema screen introduction, complete with the old drive-in music before jump cutting to black. Faint opening strains of "They Don't Know" by Rico Love softly emanated from my laptop speakers as some clouds started to appear gradually filling up the screen eventually giving the viewer the impression of flying high in the sky akin to a plane. In the distance, something appeared in the distance getting closer until CHI TOWN THUNDA was spelled out in three dimensional, blocky gold script with the texture of cracked marble.

Flashes of lightning amid the rumblings of thunder ended the intro fading to black leaving the music.

A side view of Thunda's head appeared in silhouette highlighted by the earthen tone of the wall behind her. The wall appeared to glow in contrast with her figure. A sudden jump cut revealed a full body profile standing against the wall highlighting her decadent curves and the shelf like swell of her huge butt. A jump cut followed revealing her head still silhouetted except for her brown eyes staring directly into the camera.

A full body view from a distance followed with Thunda leaning against the wall in arrest posture. She gradually started twerking in sensual fashion completely obscured in defined shadow. This was broken up with several jump cuts of her erotic dancing from various angles which made sure to capture every serpentine move and curve.

"Turn the lights on." Wafted from the speaker, a lucid part of the song.

Thunda was suddenly revealed against the wall in arrest posture, clothed in a white one piece bodysuit. A change in the lighting went with the shift making the skimpy layer appear to glow. Her certified sixty two inches of ass was put on display in dramatic fashion sans music as the camera slowly dollied in until all you could see was her badonkadunk from the lower portion of her small waist to the very bottom of her voluptuous ass cheeks.

The camera remained on it for a whole minute giving the viewer time to take it all in visually. A disembodied hand suddenly slapped her right cheek causing a brief flash accompanied by the sound of a thunder clap as the screen went blinding white for a millisecond.

The same shot followed from the exact instant her monster butt was slapped, except now the viewer was given the rest of the image with her naked cheeks jiggling from the kinetic motion as the screen faded to black revealing a hyperlink to the new website.

"Chi Town Thunda? Yeah that name fits her to a T; bruh this is some good shit. I mean it looks, really professional. You should be doing this for a living, cuz."

"I am, Jaquan."

"You know what I mean; uhm , thanks for showing me the trailer. I liked the other one with uh, Ms. WTF; that's what you call her, right?"

"Yeah." I was instinctually short with him after finding more of his dirty laundry dumped at my feet.

He was in his thirties and I was barely nineteen. I'd already acquiesced to Renee's wishes regretting it when he appeared in the apartment looking anxious. He knew most of his dirty secrets had been laid bare by his own hand this time. Sometime before he appeared, I decided to leave things off the table while I was prepping the new website. For his part, Jaquan sat in front of my laptop waiting patiently as I set up the shoot. Rashida was occupying the bedroom with the door closed.

"Hey, my face ain't gonna be in this shit, right?" I stopped with some lighting in hand, glaring at him.

"Why would I do something like that?" It was rhetorical.

"Just saying both of us could get in trouble, especially if your mom finds out. She's coming home this weekend."

"I know and I have no intention of telling her that I've become an adult film director. Think that kind of shit would mess up Christmas, don't you?" He snickered nervously still trying to break the ice.

"Auntie would beat your ass." It was an attempt at humor.

"Hell, she'd put me out."

Jaquan sat pondering my words with nothing else really to joke about as I finished setting up. He helped me position the tufted ottoman. Both of us were embarrassed at the situation. Renee was out shopping with their little girl. She'd given me the okay for his use through text, but I couldn't let it go.

"If you don't wanna do this; I won't shoot it. Things might be sketchy with Rashida ; I saw that clip and I don't give a fuck. I'm gonna ask anyway; were you really trying to fuck your girl's best friend?"

"Damn, you judging me?"

"No, I'm asking a question. Are you gonna answer me?"

"Saw her down there, shit just happened. I didn't have no plan or nothing; Rashida popped up and we started talking about her breaking up with her man. Guess we drank too much, and I got out of pocket. We never talked about it after that; shit, I forgot I even filmed it."

"Guess you were making porn before me, huh?" Jaquan chuckled nervously.

"Couple of nights ago, I was lying with my head between Renee's legs watching a movie while she went through my phone. Kept getting these messages that my phone was low on storage and she asked if she could delete some stuff. Told me she could get my phone working like new, so I didn't care. She found the clip and put the phone in my face while I was still lying between her legs. Both of us were naked, but I felt nude."

"She beat your ass?"

"She fucked my brains out over and over again, not letting me even explain things. Renee kept putting her hand over my mouth whenever I tried to say anything. I mean, she was going to work on me like somebody slipped her Spanish fly or something. Renee even stayed home for a half day fucking me."

"You didn't even talk about it, huh?"

"I-I was scared, and she was all over me with PDA and family stuff with our little girl. For a minute, I thought she was gonna shoot her girl; but Renee finally said we were never gonna talk about it."

"And you were okay with that?"

"I DON'T WANNA LOSE HER!! Look I've been walking around on eggshells, but Renee hasn't been done anything. Then last night she told me I was getting my wish. Told me she wanted me to fuck her best friend for your website. I didn't wanna do it, she wanted it. Fuck, she topped me off before I did it last night."