Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't wanna hear anymore; let's get this show on the road before she shows up." I left him in the living room knocking on the bedroom door.

"Rashida?" She didn't answer prompting me to open the door.

She was just sitting there on the bed topless with the bodysuit peeled down to her waist, she was leaning back supporting her weight on both hands. Her breasts were exposed and despite our history, she didn't seem concerned about being exposed.

The look on her face read a mixture of anger mixed with two parts apathy. I recognized the dispute stepping into the room pulling the door up behind me, leaning against it. She cocked her head to the side, brow furrowed. That look said volumes giving me words to say.

"There's your story, his story and the truth is somewhere in the middle; I shouldn't know about any of this shit and I'm gonna act like I don't know, alright?" Rashida scoffed with an angry half chuckle.

Instead of answering me, she stood up peeling off the rest of that white bodysuit. She regarded me with a sarcastic look once she was nude before reaching for a bottle of baby oil which she tossed to me. I'd barely caught it when she pushed me aside leaving for the living room.

I hurried after her worried that my cousin would get coldcocked before I could shoot anything. Instead, Rashida was standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. Jaquan looked as if he thought the same thing, visibly tense. Renee Kelly was the engineer of this situation and I was hired help as both regarded me.

"So, what're we doing?" She asked, still visibly annoyed.

"Well, first we're gonna get you guys oiled up, then you're gonna mount the ottoman on all fours. Uhm, you guys know the rest; hey cuz no homo, but there's some oil in the back. You can use the bathroom to get ready."

"Fuck that shit, why can't he get ready out here; we know each other, right Jaquan?"

"Well, I think it would be respectful if I did it in the bathroom." Rashida bit her lower lip obviously stifling something.

"Oh now you gotta problem with doing shit in public, huh nigga?" He looked like a deer caught in headlights as I interjected myself.

"Maybe you want the bathroom, Rashida?" I offered an olive branch.

"SHUT UP AND OIL ME DOWN!!" She screamed in my face out of nowhere, turning her back to me.

I sucked it up wanting to get the shoot over with before she pummeled my cousin. Normally there would've been no way a woman would've been allowed to speak to him like that. But this was unfamiliar ground for me as an observer. I just started rubbing the oil into her body as he stood there watching mutely. Her angry breathing was audible, the tension palpable.

"Shit happened; that's what you're going with?"

"Sorry." He apologized.

"You ain't sorry for shit Jaquan; you sorry about what happened. I know you told her everything, right? Think that shit ain't gonna come back to bite you on the ass, nigga?"

"Renee knows everything; I didn't lie."

"You didn't tell her everything fool; didn't tell her how much you wanted some ass that night." I continued soldiering through the shoot rubbing her neck and arms down before shifting to her front.

"I told her."

"You wouldn't have told her if she didn't find that shit on your phone; and by the way, how did you tell my girl about what you did?"

"Hey, guys, let's not talk about this right now." I interjected again trying to calm the waters. Rashida offered an upraised palm for some oil with she liberally applied to her bare muff glancing at Jaquan with a half-smile that read danger. She turned in his direction rubbing her slit with the oil, but my cousin looked elsewhere.

"What's the problem; you know what I look like." He turned his head, angry.

"Things are different now Rashida; I'm sorry about that night."

"Sorry about what exactly?" I was down on my knees working her thick powerful legs. At this point she was catching the light perfectly.

Jaquan drew the tank over his head dropping it to the floor revealing his chiseled chest. He stared at Rashida for an extended period of time, both caught up in a shared memory that scared me in my partial naivety. She took a step forward crossing an invisible line starting to undo his belt buckle.

"I can do that." He tried to move her hands away from his belt, but she insisted still glaring with that knowing half smirk that spoke of the reality of their shared connection.

"But I'm gonna do it nigga; you know this is what she wants. Are you thinking about this? Do you realize what we're doing and why? Did you ask her, or are you scared she's gonna put you out on the curb? Man, I ain't never seen a nigga that clout chased as much as you."

"Bitch, you ain't innocent."

"You thirsty, she knows it and now she wants us to act it out. That's what we're doing here, right now." She roughly unbuckled and slid his pants down just below his balls. His hidden erection betrayed his prurient interest rising up to lightly graze her muff as both of them watched.

"At least this ain't throwing me under the bus." Considering their heat, I was surprised when she motioned for the bottle slathering oil on his tumescence. She used an excessive amount beginning to stroke his fattening member.

"Uh, I'm getting the camera."

"What you telling us for? Just film this shit, I want you to get everything because I ain't ever bending over in front of this nigga, again." Rashida's other hand was rubbing the oily excess on my cousin's washboard abs.

It felt like I shouldn't be there, but I had a job to do. I turned on the stationary camera I'd received from Renee before getting my original for closeups and inserts. There was no doubting both of them looked visually good together with equally impressive bodies. I got a lot of pics while filming Rashida as she massaged and rubbed him down with a lot of attention to his chest, shoulders before embracing him to cup his buttocks. If you didn't know them, you'd see a picture perfect couple instead of a shitty boyfriend and shady best friend.

"Touch me, stop fronting; Renee ain't here so you can stop pretending." He just stood there unmoving with his prick standing out like a flagpole. Rashida went back to his prick with both hands stroking hard enough that I could hear the wet oily sounds of her fists on his meat.

"Okay you don't like that shit; how's about this?" Rashida slowly turned pushing her butt into his crotch, She reached down grabbing his hands cupping her breasts with them. She held them in place glancing at me with that sarcastic smirk.

"You getting this, Mister D?"

"Yeah and I kinda, stopped calling myself that." Rashida snickered which lightened the mood, thankfully.

She bent at the waist putting her hands on her knees pushing her huge butt into his crotch. Rashida glanced backwards, popping her hips on his tumescence. I was surprised at the lively nature on display as she popped her hips low managing to lodge his erection between her cheeks.

"Get over here; you can't get this from there." I walked closer zooming in catching a side view that left no doubt his business was firmly planted. Her twerking hips were literally jerking Jaquan off, no hands. The loud clapping of her cheeks was audible.

"Oh, that ain't good enough for you?" Rashida stood up looking at me before glancing at him.

She looked him up and down before looking at me again as she handled his cock grabbing the middle of his shaft. Jaquan was doing his best not to react facially and part of me thinks he didn't want to reveal much of his true nature while I was present. This left him stiff and little more than a walking dildo while Rashida was definitely playing to the camera. He allowed Rashida to lead him over to the ottoman where she planted that big ass never releasing his member. Something was playing out between them and I had a front seat whether I wanted it or not.

"Watch this, bruh." She was undoubtedly talking to me but looking up into his face waiting until he managed to stare back.

Half of his twelve inches disappeared between her plush lips remaining hidden for a prolonged period of time before sliding out of her mouth. Rashida Inhaled more of him on the second go, this time sucking him with purpose as her cheeks vacuumed inward. When she relented again, gooey strands of saliva were running down his shaft. This built, bottom heavy sister was putting on another clinic in fellatio while I filmed, not unaffected myself. Rashida lingered on the crown slurping audibly until he drew back, already sweating.

"Stop playing man; do what you did last time." Her right hand was handling him stroking their slimy intermingled juices along his vein covered shaft. She kept looking up at his face like she expected something. All she got was a stone mostly impassive face as she glanced over at me, specifically the camera.

"See, he knows his woman is gonna be looking at this shit later so he's playing the role. If none of this shit was here, your cousin would be handling things; ain't that right, Jaquan?"

When he didn't answer, Rashida went back to handling his business, both hands framing the base of his cock. It looked like someone shoved a steel bar between her thick lips. Rashida went harder this time gagging herself a few times before relenting again, coughing a little.

"Hey bruh, how'd you get rid of your boys that night? How hard was that or did you do a donut around the block at three in the morning, huh? Guess you would've been shit out of luck if that fucking towelhead hadn't put me out of his cab, right nigga? I wasn't black out drunk, but I was faded so I knew you weren't even five minutes behind him."

This time Rashida got a little more than two thirds of his endowment past her lips, but only for a few seconds as she went back to her secondary technique, loudly sucking him off. Jaquan was drenched in perspiration somehow managing not to blow a load in her mouth as she frenetically stroked his meet with both hands while sucking hard on just the head. It was like she was playing a flute as she frantic motion got veins sprouting all over the shaft. He was finally starting to break, moaning, and gasping as she released the crown with an audible pop of her lips. I found her staring at me, brow furrowed teeth clenched.

"Hey man, come a little closer because I want you to see why Renee made him do that shit last night." She momentarily went back to sucking my cousin's soul free of his body as I lined up the shot. Her "acting" continued unabashedly accompanied by the sounds of her loud slurping. White, foamy drool ran down her chin ending up on the floor as Rashida worked him towards climax. She relented abruptly breaking the fourth wall again.

"Hey director, what do all of us together and his women have in common?"

"I-don't know, Thunda." I was sure to call her by stage name. I didn't want to have to scrap the audio as She cocked her head to the side like she'd done earlier.

"Oh, you don't know what that is, huh?"

"No."

"Well, let me show you then, baby."

Rashida motioned me closer as she reclined backward drawing her knees up until she was sitting with her thick stallion legs spread apart. Jaquan was obliged to get closer than he likely wanted while she supported her weight leaning back with her left palm flattened on the ottoman.

"Check this out." Rashida pressed the crown of his huge cock against her slit applying pressure until it plopped in with a visible splash of her wetness. Instead of sinking further, she pulled it out repeating the motion several times for the camera as she explained.

"You, him and baby mama know about my shallow pussy. That's why she told him to help me out; ain't that right fool? Yeah, I was drunk off my ass, but I remember how you kept twisting this pipe every which way trying to get it inside me on your living room floor. Man, you should've seen this nigga, bruh. He was damn near throwing a tantrum until I did this!!"

Her fist began this twisting motion adding to the sensation as his knob repeatedly plopped in and out of her soaking wet box until he lurched forward threatening to topple over onto her. Rashida fended him off with her right elbow never relenting as Jaquan found a compromise resting a hand on her shoulder. She was squirting at this point biting her lower lips as her actions got more audible. I doubted ether of them realized the synchronicity of their heavy breathing as he began to cum.

"GET CLOSER, YOU'RE GONNA SEE IT!!" I opted to use the zoom feature at this point.

"SHUT-UP!!" Jaquan blurted out losing it due to her continual chiding born of his version of events between them.

Rashida went harder as several thick coats of gooey ejaculate began erupting out of his crown. Her hand covered the middle of his shaft pressing it down lengthwise against her slit. Sandwiched on both sides by her labia, Jaquan ejaculated even harder eventually covering her cunt with his semen. This didn't stop her from wiping up a handful of spunk stroking it into his cock as her right hand beat him off into nirvana.

"NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA!! YOU SHUT YOUR ROT MOUTH, BITCH!! TELL YOUR COUSIN HOW MUCH YOU LIKED THIS SHIT THAT NIGHT!! TELL HIM JAQUAN!! BETTER YET, LET'S SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!"

Rashida ruefully tossed his prick aside getting on all fours atop the tufted ottoman, waiting. Glistening with perspiration and baby oil, she resembled a bronzed statue; some tribute to my cousin's rampant infidelity and unforgivable betrayal of a friend. Her massive ass was visible over her shoulders in this position.

"Wait a minute." I interfered drawing his attention as she now refused to look in his direction, focusing on the wall ahead. I managed to quickly strap the chest harness to his body, ignoring their animosity in service of the shoot. He looked ready to paste Rashida one for outing him.

"ALRIGHT BITCH, YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT IT THOT!!" Jaquan mounted her in the bulldog position atop the ottoman.

He was balls deep in her backdoor.

"YEAH SHOW ME SOMETHING NIGGA!! SHOW YOUR COUSIN HOW YOU WENT THERE THAT NIGHT!! SHOW HIM HOW YOU ROLLED ME ONTO MY STOMACH AND GOT IT!! COME ON, BABY MAMMA AINT HERE!! NIGGAAAA!!"

His balls began slapping her into her cunt as he pounded her ass to mush. The visual coupled with the motion ripples and her thick gams was staggering. Jaquan was trying to gape her hole earning vibrant splashes of oil and perspiration. In short order, I realized Rashida was doing her best to stifle her groans, biting into her bottom lip as things played out.

Both of them relived a night of drunken lust and betrayal. I captured several advantageous angles for editing later, while he was filming his endowment slamming into her huge butt dead in POV. Rashida couldn't hold out finally yelping and moaning in coerced ecstasy. He was pounding her with the force of a wrecking ball.

"CUMMING!!"

Jaquan groaned withdrawing from her backdoor as several bursts of cum splashed across the monstrous heart shaped derriere. He leaned over, stroking out the rest as she buried her head between her thick, defined arms. The arch of her lower back raised her derriere high into his abdomen as things calmed down considerably. As things quieted, we could hear Rashida's light sobs as his head dipped low in realization. I watched him withdraw kinda fidgeting avoiding my face. He snatched up his clothes stalking off to the bathroom, slamming the door.

Rashida flattened out while I retrieved a towel from the bedroom.

"He called me a uber; I left a shoe behind that night." I draped the towel over her butt.

Moments later, I knocked at the bathroom door surprised when he opened it without hesitation. Jaquan was sitting on the toilet still wearing the harness and camera. I didn't know how to approach things, but he leaned back slowly rolling his head in my direction. My cousin sat there in his birthday suit, completely drained.

"You hate me right?"

"I need the camera Jaquan." In reality, it felt like I needed a shower more than either of them. I guess I was a bit resentful after being forced to witness the truth of things. I resolved to get Renee that hundred bucks I owed.

"I really did forget about that night; I wasn't trying to hide anything from Renee."

"Tell her that; I'm your family."

I reclaimed the camera and harness pulling the door up walking back to the bedroom to retrieve a sheet for Rashida. While I was inside the room, I heard the kitchen door close. My cousin Jaquan completed the task given and I knew Renee would appear sooner or later before the day was over. Rashida was sitting there staring at me as I returned.

"Can you help me to the bathroom?" Her butt was planted on the towel.

"Sure."

*********************************************************************************************************

The drama was too intense to hang around, so I took a stroll down to the corner store after checking on Rashida in the shower. I instantly regretted this as I neared Mintzy's bodega finding a crowd of teens loitering around the entrance. A bunch of fourteen to seventeen year old's wouldn't have bothered me if it weren't for the presence of one Antonio Lozano, a self-declared enemy.

The minute I saw him there, images of all the ways I'd screwed the stuffing out of his mom came to the fore. I would've turned around, but my ego wouldn't allow it. His back was to me, but an associate tapped Antonio on the arm, alerting the aspiring thug to my presence.

"What're you doing round here?!!" He questioned with authority, side eyeing his youthful subordinates.

"Excuse me."

"Ehi, questo fottuto bambino di catrame non sa quando sta parlando il suo padrone!! Prendi un carico di questa merda!!" Whatever he said in his language made the other boys burst into laughter.

"No, I'm saying excuse me, I'm going inside to buy stuff." I wasn't in the mood.

"NO YOU AIN'T BLACK!!" His boys continued laughing giving him a confidence boost as his posture became more confident.

"Why?"

"YOU AIN'T GOT NO PASS!!"

"What kind of pass?" Antonio looked around at his snickering friends covering his mouth with his fist to hide his own laughter. A couple of the teens thought they were covertly trying to get behind me as he answered.

"Uhm, a black pass." All of them burst into laughter as I fished out my phone holding it up facing them. One of the kids, some bowl cut wearing moppet, took the opportunity to ride off on his dirt bike.

"Could you say that for the camera, Antonio? I'm live streaming on social media, bruh. Tell me how your little store isn't for black people, okay? Tell everybody about the black pass, as you called it. Let's go viral with this shit."

"Tu fottuto spia!! ANDIAMOCENE DA QUI!!" Everyone scattered to the four winds.

I stood there for a while watching knowing I'd been bluffing.

The teenage idiot hadn't even taken the time to look at the face of my phone. I'd taken it out thinking of recording Antonio but figured I wouldn't have time before one of his friends tried me. I shot a text to Shawnee setting the table for what I hoped would be her meeting with Renee Kelly.

I was worried a bit after being left behind in the mall parking lot. Shawnee's TIK TOK page and Ms. WTF page were still blowing up from my efforts. She was making enough money that I was sure we weren't through. Her meeting with rival Chi Town Thunda yielded its own problems as I thought about what I'd just shot.

"What're you doing?" Yoli suddenly popped up behind me, having emerged from the store.

"Using my phone, uhm, what you got going on?" I slid my phone back into my pocket trying to look innocuous but found her watching my movements.

"Aw that's so cute how you're hiding your phone because you don't want me to see you texting Renee." She wasn't known to be coy.