Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers

"Are you gonna tell me or not?"

My driver was some brother named Walt a few years older than me. He'd been giving me some crazy looks through his rear view mirror while Charity rambled on and on about all the things she wasn't going to do. We both knew that Charity was talking out the side of her neck, but I imagined he was amused and a bit intrigued at her candid sexual talk.

"Promise."

"What?"

"Promise you won't fuck me in my house; I have to have insurances of your honor. I'm apprehensive that you might just do what you want and get me to have a nasty sex session with you. I mean, I really don't mind but Daddy has the tendency to pop up at the most inopportune moments.

"CHARITY!!"

"Yes?"

"I promise I won't fuck you in your house if you don't want me to, okay?"

"Okay." She answered sounding almost disappointed.

"Where the fuck do you live?"

She hesitated for another few minutes before mumbling her location probably thinking I was going to come over and do her anyway. Walt was grinning and snickering doing his best to remain professional as I altered my course on the app allowing him to change direction for Charity's house.

"Hey uh, mind if I ask you a question?" He asked once I was off the phone.

"Shoot."

"Is she uhm, a "but her face", or one of these uh, fatties? I ain't judging bro, but she sounds hella sedity with that fake white girl accent. Sorry, that's your female, I ain't trying to hate or nothing."

"Walt, she looks exactly like Gabrielle Union in the face; I shit you not; her body is smoking hot topped with these awesome fucking tits, big natural tits man." It was just guys in his car so I didn't mind a bit of locker room boorishness.

"The hell you say; I'm calling bullshit."

"Bet you double the cost of this ride." I challenged.

Thirty minutes later we were pulling up to a bungalow styled home bordered by some large hedges two houses over from a side street. Walt made the bet after some chiding. Charity didn't respond to the first two texts, then chimed in asking us to drive around to the alley. We haggled a bit before she admitted her father had security cams that captured the front of her home and the adjacent street.

According to her we would be plainly seen which would mean more trouble for her when he checked the footage. Walt scoffed a bit thinking I was trying to finagle him out of some cash, but ultimately drove around to the edge of the alley behind her garage. There were two large garbage bins adjacent to the driver's door and some high unkept foliage.

"Hey man, what the fuck is this?"

"It's cool, she's coming out right now; her father is kind of crazy protective."

I noticed Walt fumbling around in the front seat hunched over head almost touching the steering wheel. I was momentarily worried he was going for a weapon. I couldn't blame him; this was a fifty percent hood parted down the middle between aging boomers and recent millennial transplants gentrifying the area.

"I don't know about this?"

"Chill, here she is right now."

"Oh, uhm really?" Before Walt could react Charity popped up beside his driver's side window with her back to him stuffing the garbage cans with three bags of trash.

He was given an up close and personal with her thirty nine inches in some stupid looking beige khakis stretched tight across her compacted bubbled butt. She was wearing a navy blue collared t-shirt that I recognized as her old uniform from the mall. Walt appreciated the view but stuck his hand in the back seat wanting a payout as Charity hurried around the back of the car, head still obscured from view.

"What you want? Check it out homie." Charity tried the door kind of frantically acting as if her father would appear any minute. Walt popped the lock allowing her to jump into the back seat slamming his door behind her.

"WATCH THE DOOR-oh, shit fuck me; you're right." Charity had been wearing some shades I recognized as Phoebe's property, snatching them off glaring at my driver.

Walt was struck silent staring at her with eyes wide as saucers.

"Told you nigga; now half my ride is free." Charity looked between our faces snapping her seat belt into place.

"I don't know what you two are talking about, but you need to drive straight down this alley so I don't get busted. HEY, YOU HEAR ME TALKING MOUTH BREATHER, GET THE GAS NIGGA!!" Charity was still hunched down in the backseat coming up with a scarf which she wrapped around her head knotting it under her chin as I grinned like a porch monkey at Walt.

"Acts like her too." Charity cocked her head at an angle looking first at Walt, then at my grinning face before rewarding me with a slap to the opposite cheek.

"DAMN BRUH!!"

"Are you gonna drive or keep looking at my tits?" Walt shrugged off her attitude speeding down the alley hitting a right in the opposite direction from her fortified residence.

I didn't say anything else and neither did Walt turning up his music to soften the mood between us as Charity dug around in her purse coming up with the burner phone. I shifted about coming up with this cheap voice changer I'd ordered some time ago online.

"Who're you gonna fuck with now?"

"Don't worry about it; I'm doing this for you babe." I plugged the burner into an available charger in the backseat as Charity got more comfortable noticing Walt staring at her in his rear view mirror.

"You told him that shit, didn't you?" She hissed making me laugh aloud which was the only confession Charity was getting from me today.

"Well Charity, you do look like her, a lot." I got some punches to the bicep as she pouted.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

"Your boyfriend told me, and sorry, not sorry, he didn't lie about a thing." Walt was glib adjusting his mirror so that Charity's bust was visible. There was no way she didn't notice as her gaze settled on my smirking face.

"Better not laugh or I'm gonna slap the shit out of you nigga. Why you keep playing with me, huh?!"

"You ain't gonna slap nothing; I'll push you out of this ride on the fucking freeway Charity. Stop performing, I really just wanted the phone, but then I stupidly decided to get you something for that good trouble you've been putting on Officer Fuckboy today. Shit I ain't gotta put up with this noise, and I'm still gonna fuck you in the ass when it's all said and done, bitch."

Walt was laughing hysterically as Charity glanced at the back of his head. She raised a fist but I captured her wrist pulling it down into my lap. She tried to snatch her hand back but found it futile as our driver found it hard to get himself under control.

"Stop laughing at me or I'll give you a shitty rating." Charity threatened.

"Don't listen to her Walt; she's all bark-OW!!" Charity pinched my balls in retaliation, gritting her teeth. Her beauty was undeniable as was the educated guess that neither Walt or myself would ever have a chance with her under normal circumstances.

"Let my wrist go or I'm gonna pinch it again." She threatened squinting her eyes as her cheeks swelled up. It was an odd face to make when she was angry, but I found it cute for some reason.

"No, you're just gonna slap me again; then I'm gonna push you out of this bitch and watch you roll down the fucking freeway-OW, YOU LITTLE-OW!!" Charity pinched my balls two more times as I spoke sending waves of pain through my crotch.

"NO FIGHTING IN THE CAR!!" Walt interjected causing me to receive another pinch which beside smarting like the dickens, made me start to get aroused. Charity noticed giving my crown a nasty pinch.

"It's cool man, sorry."

"Yeah, he is sorry as fuck. Nigga, today you're gonna buy me a bunch of shit or I'm gonna twist your fucking nuts off."

"Oh yeah?"

Charity pinched at my balls again but shifted to attempts at digging her nails into the head of my cock. Her shitty attitude and aggression were making me rock hard as she attempted to mess with my shaft through my jeans. I bit my bottom lip just letting her do what she wanted getting a charge out of her behavior.

After a few minutes we both knew that she was starting to get her perv on as strains of "One In A Million" by the late Aliyah filled Walt's car. Charity did this sort of scratchy movement raking her nails along my shaft. She alternated mashing her thumb down on my crown using the friction to make me squirm.

"How long have you two been dating?" Walt asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know; how long have we been going out babe?" Charity was wholly facetious, still socially aggressive towards the driver.

"Seems like forever Walt; guess I'll have to keep Charity since I potty trained her." I had to hunch forward quickly because she tried to claw my package. We jostled a bit before she settled down with the half smirk that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Oh you potty trained me is that right?"

"Yup, now I'm gonna have to wash your mouth out with soap because a bitch don't know how to keep her mouth shut when men is talking."

I was honestly just messing around but Charity's eyes went wide, then narrowed into slits as her captured hand twisted about landing a series of fluttering slaps to my balls in retaliation. This freed her hand which came up cupping my chin as I snapped my seatbelt roughly wrapping an arm around the pissed off diva. Charity pushed her pointer finger between my lips eventually sticking it inside my mouth. For some reason, I started sucking on her finger lapping at it with my tongue.

Charity was caught off guard withdrawing her finger as I vacuum sucked on it. That digit cleared her mouth with an audible pop.

"You are so disrespectful." Charity wiped her finger on my t-shirt as I drew her in closer wrapping my arm around her abdomen.

"What if I just did everything you wanted, followed you around like a good little puppy dog and hung on your every word as if it were the gospel truth; how would you treat me? Don't fucking lie Charity!"

"I'd treat you like shit." She didn't hesitate chortling into some serious laughter as I cupped the underside of her right breast with a hearty squeeze.

"So, you want everything to be easy so you can make yourself believe you're so much better than the people around you, right? I accept you as a mean, conniving diva who's been forced to slum down here with the little people, and you mad because I won't kiss your ass too?! Sorry I met your superior before you popped up on my radar baby; but take that silver medal and keep it a buck."

Charity Gilbert didn't respond but remained squeezed tightly into my body without a word about my hand squeezing her tit. I was working it over like a stress ball eventually finding the erect nipple pinching and rolling it.

I'd unintentionally read her.

She looked crestfallen sitting there pondering my words as I flicked her thickening nipple through the material of her work shirt. There was no doubt she didn't want to wear the clothing provided by her father which was designed to make Charity as visually unappealing as possible.

I didn't look at her but stared ahead intermittently looking out my passenger side window at the passing cars on the freeway. It was middle ground for me as well because I wasn't normally this "honest" with the women I'd met beforehand. I guess it was easy with Charity Gilbert because she'd initially blackmailed me out of some money when we crossed paths.

"Do you miss taxing me for dollars when you managed that store at the mall?"

"Yeah." She admitted relaxing a bit in my arms as the car slowed down finding some mild gridlock near the downtown area.

We would be in that car for another twenty thirty minutes because Charity resided on the westside of town, while I was a southside boy. The mall was right in the middle, between our respective abodes. My fingers were pinching and teasing that single nipple relentlessly as she squirmed a bit starting to heat up. There was a half smirk on her face that was starting to become normalized between us. It was the expression Charity made whenever I'd successfully bedded her. Her palm was caressing the inner thigh of my right leg.

"Why're you wearing those clothes?"

"Daddy keeps most of my stuff in his bedroom closet now so that he can make sure I'm not wearing anything slutty; I really didn't dress like that before, but mom took everything as recompense for my shortcomings."

"What shortcomings?"

"I can't talk about that, but I just didn't want to go out dressed in those ratty old lady dresses. Honestly, I've been at home most of the time because I didn't want anyone to see me like that. Dad doesn't care, thinks he's gonna fix me by infantilizing me, but it's too late; I'm a whole bitch."

"That you are Charity Gilbert." Ironically "Kissing You" by Total flowed from Walt's satellite radio appropriate as Charity pulled the scarf from her head leaning in giving me a deep soulful kiss.

"Hey, don't get mad, but you two are cute." Walt commented watching us in his rear view mirror.

"Don't get it twisted Walt, she's evil."

I commented as Charity went at my neck working on giving me a hickey. He chuckled unable to see her palming my junk, massaging it. I leaned forward looking down at her purse on the outside of her hip. Charity followed my gaze quizzically.

"What?"

"Let's have a look inside; I don't trust you."

"I don't know what you're talking about; what could I possibly be doing-OH!!"

"What's up; everything okay back there?" Walt asked, concerned.

"It's fine, I uhm, thought I left something behind."

In reality, I'd used the purse as cover to hide my actions. The minute it was in her lap, my fingers drew down her zipper snaking inside under her modest panties. My middle digits began rubbing her slit finding a revelation in that Charity Gilbert was beyond wet.

Despite her rich chocolate complexion, Charity flushed when I penetrated her using my thumb to tease her clit. I wasn't trying to fuck but wanted to jill her off in the worst way just to keep her off balance. Her modest purse was cover from prying eyes.

For the next fifteen minutes, I gave that minted mean girl the business end of my fingers with extreme prejudice. I fingered and rubbed her into a gooey mess as Charity got so hot and bothered, her head rolled about on her shoulders then limply into the side of my face.

At this point I was three fingers deep inside her snatch enjoying the vicarious thrill of sexually exciting and masturbating a beautiful woman. Her own right hand covered my crotch behind the driver's seat zipper opened, nothing more. Charity Gilbert was literally putty in my hand. I was given the impression she would've done more, but I was too good ultimately cheating myself out of a likely hand job.

"You are so bad." She moaned covertly into my ear at a barely audible whisper.

My fingers were drenched in gooey richness as she nibbled and sucked on my earlobe trying to control herself. I didn't have any real purpose beyond making her cum. Charity limply slumped against my body mashing her thighs together trying to deal with the sensation intensely mauling her own breast. She was so wet there was no doubt she had to be closes to sliding around on the backseat. Charity took my t-shirt sleeve between her teeth sucking on it giving me a big wet stain as she tried pacifying herself.

"Want me to suck it?" Charity breathily whispered picking at my belt buckle and zipper feverishly.

"UHM, HEY WE'RE COMING UP ON THE MALL IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES!!" Walt interrupted out of nowhere making Charity flinch and bump her noggin into the side of my head. Both of us favored our injuries in tandem.

"SO WHAT?!!" Charity bellowed out of frustration while my fingers were still buried inside her messy snatch.

"What you mad at me for; ain't this where you guys wanted to go?" Walt replied devoid of emotion looking at her through his rear view mirror. Charity Gilbert looked shot out and flustered with more than one hair out of place as I tried to figure out how to covertly remove my fingers.

"AH, DON'T LISTEN TO HER; SHE JUST NEEDS TO RELEASE SOMETHING!" I laughed earning an elbow to the gut that was audible.

Charity groaned leaning across my leg covertly dislodging the intruding fingers. This allowed me to reach down giving her butt a little pinch which resulted in another attack on my manhood however brief. This happened as we were turning into the mall parking lot, so I was pretty sure Walt missed the particulars.

Charity went a little old school battering my side with her purse before I got her under control with a kiss on the cheek. I liked the back and forth knowing there was nothing substantial behind our interactions other than the give and take. Walt started pulling up to the curb three or four cars behind while she tugged at her shirt trying to make herself presentable.

"You're still peeking at me? Geez, what else did he tell you, huh?"

Charity caught him looking as the car sat idle, then looked over finding me gesturing towards my chest. Her face did that weird scrunched up thing, eyes narrowing cheeks puffing up while her lips curved into a sarcastic smile. Charity tapped the back of the driver's seat with her knuckles despite my efforts to stop her.

"HEY, WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!" Walt leaned over, head appearing between the seats.

"Making your shitty little day mouth breather." Charity yanked her short sleeved shirt and underwire brassiere up letting her large breasts flop out right in front of his eyes.

"CUT THAT SHIT OUT CHARITY!"

"Fuck you; hey Walter, I'm a 38F for your information! You like big natural titties, huh nigga? You two goofs must've had a real good time talking about my boobs! Did you guys jerk off?!" Charity handled the undersides of her tits jiggling them for a second before ruefully pulling her shirt down.

"Nah, you're crazy." Walt sounded uneven while I found myself embarrassed for Charity. She seemed like the ultimate attention whore in that moment.

"Oh I'm crazy huh; but you'd hit this, if I let you, right fool?!" I gave her a light shove in the shoulder getting another elbow in return.

"Man, yall gonna have to get out of my ride!" Walt tooled over to the curb in front of a bus partition in front of some elderly woman sitting there with several bags. Charity snatched up her purse shaking the handle until he unlocked it. She half tumbled out onto the pavement as Walt offered me some cash to cover the lost bet.

"Hey Walt, sorry about the shit man." I unplugged the burner phone pocketing it.

"It's cool bruh; I wouldn't have said nothing if you fucked back there." He seemed aware that we'd been fooling around on some level, probably because Charity was suddenly quiet.

"Wanna smell my fingers?"

"Get the fuck outta here!" Walt laughed as I got out behind the driver's seat.

He pulled out into the far lane speeding off leaving me with Charity Gilbert on the curb. I was happy we made it to the mall before she managed to drama both of us out of the Uber. I stepped up onto the curb finding Charity huffing fists balled looking as if she were going to bash my head in with her purse. The elderly woman sat there between us; she was actually a bag lady upon second glance.

"Your fly is open."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry ma'am." I apologized zipping up before I realized she was talking to Charity. It took her a moment or two to realize her panties were visible through the opening.

"GAWD!!" Charity spun around facing the wall of the partition zipping up, making me chuckle. Before I could say anything, the embarrassed diva took off running around the nearest corner. I glanced down at the old woman kind of smirking. I took my time walking around that corner hands in pocket.

Charity was sitting on a set of white benches staring across the dense parking lot. The pricey handbag was the only link to her former life in rarified waters. I knew better than to say anything waiting for her to cool off.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers