Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my phone finding nothing from any of the women I'd been hanging out with over he last few weeks. Charity was on the mend having a horrible time of things from her monthly visitor. It felt like the man upstairs was giving her the business for lying to her father in true karmic fashion.

She'd been put through the ringer so I decided to let sleeping dogs lie instead of pushing her to infiltrate Carlie's salon like I originally intended. I was still dodging that overly interested sheik online, so was hesitant to respond to commenter's question about the mystery badonkadunk belonging to my aunt. I went to Carlie's page finding a pic of Andre laid up on a couch wrapped in several comforters.

"Huh?" There was some knocking on my front door distracting me from the laptop.

It was around eleven thirty in the afternoon and I hadn't asked anyone to come over. Expecting the worst, I sidled up to the door peeking outside through the diamond shaped peep hole.

Phoebe was standing there in front of my door holding a paper bag stuffed with takeout. She looked predictably anxious piquing my curiosity. Today she was wearing this vintage embroidered flowy peasant dress. The angelic white material and Indian print fit her impressive figure nicely, but I glanced over the top of her head noticing my nosey neighbor sitting across the street porch watching.

"What're you doing here?" I opened the door stepping outside pulling it up behind me.

"I was out uh, running some errands and thought I'd get you some lunch; you haven't eaten yet, have you?" She sounded earnest but I didn't believe her one bit.

"No, but thank you for brining me lunch, and some food too." I glanced down noticing some cowboy boots on her feet as she took a second or two getting the pun.

"YOU'RE SO BAD!" Phoebe chortled.

"Do you mind if we sit out here on the porch?"

"What, you changed your mind already?" She sounded worried.

"Not in the least, but I've got to keep up appearances right now; and there's a sentry posted." I nodded my head in the direction of the nosey neighbor watching.

Phoebe's brow furrowed for a second, then she walked down a step planting her butt there. I sat down beside her as she started taking things out of the paper bag.

"I used to have a nosey neighbor back in the day too; but you know my secret so obviously the parents had nothing to worry about."

"How do you think they would've felt about me showing up to your door?" Phoebe removed two circular foil containers, one holding a salad while the other held a deep dish pizza pie that made my stomach growl.

"Dad would've had the twelve gauge out for you."

"Hey, I'm a nice guy!" She looked at me with this half smirk on her face.

"Don't you know girls don't want a nice guy at first; we want the exciting guy. Daddy always knew that and in hindsight, maybe that's why he was always so friendly with Oliver. Probably blew his mind when we got married."

"I'm the exciting guy?"

"Yeah." She admitted removing a styrofoam cup of soda and a bottle of water from the bag.

Her dress was casually diaphanous allowing me glimpses of her bust. I felt like snatching her inside for some shenanigans but didn't want to chance it while the neighbor watched. I didn't care what that old biddy thought but didn't want the drama from my mother. Phoebe reclined stretching a leg out with this little wag of the tip of her cowboy boot.

"Thanks, I've never been the exciting guy; most of the time that title went to my cousin Jaquan."

"Oh really, what's he like?" She took the plastic lid off the tin offering me a plastic fork with my salad.

"He's the exciting guy."

"Well, that's no answer; since we're sitting out here under observation, can't you give me a little more detail?"

"Shit Phoebe, he's the guy has no problems at all with the ladies, the kind of brother your dad would meet at the door sporting a fucking kill switch. Yeah, your father would blow my cousin away because there would be no doubt he would be pounding the snot out of you within thirty minutes."

"Gosh darn it, that was way too much information; I was making polite conversation and you had to get all mannish." She sounded legitimately offended.

"It's my fault for bringing him up, but I was triggered when you asked me about my cousin."

"Oh really, I'm sorry." Phoebe poked a straw into my drink handing it to me.

Having a beautiful woman catering to me was throwing me off guard. Despite the fact that I was messing around with a married woman, this was heartening. My thoughts shifted to Vicky making breakfast for me the morning our troubles began in earnest. Guilt and shame enveloped me forcing those thoughts down into my subconscious.

"He boned my girlfriend earlier this summer; well, kind of girlfriend."

"OH, I HAD NO IDEA!! So, you have a girlfriend too?"

"No, actually I'd just met Yoli and she seemed cool, but then shit went sideways. Please don't ask me to elaborate Phoebe, it's way too fucking complicated." I admitted finishing up the salad as she sat beside me holding the soda.

"So you've had two girlfriends this summer, right?" Phoebe pushed the straw between my lips allowing me to take a sip of soda. Across the street the nosey neighbor leaned forward in her lawn chair watching intently.

"Neither one of them were my girlfriends."

"Come on, we both know that's not true. You're even trying to get revenge on that cop for messing up your relationship with Vicky." Phoebe sat the soda down on the porch offering me the tin. The delicious thick pizza pie had been cut into four separate pieces.

"We were sleeping together Phoebe, nothing more."

"The lord doesn't like a fibber."

"What will you tell him when you get to the pearly gates; don't throw rocks in a glass house." There was a flash of emotion in Phoebe's face at my retort.

"Shit." I chortled at the sudden burst of blue language.

Phoebe drew her knees up wrapping her arms around them as I killed a thick slice of pizza pie. I followed her gaze towards my nosey neighbor who appeared to be talking on a flip phone. We were unfortunately providing a bit of entertainment to the old woman who leaned back in her lawn chair fanning herself. Phoebe's curves were distracting as I traced the visible outline of the high waisted women's briefs under her dress. She looked at me grinning.

"I thought you could use some company and well, Charity certainly isn't around. Uhm, well you know how it is for me and Oliver's been sleeping out like the male harlot he is these days. Maybe, I wanted some satisfaction too; so you won't hold it against me will you?"

"I am gonna hold it against you Phoebe."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm gonna watch you cum all day." Her eyes widened into saucers, cheeks flushing despite her rich olive complexion.

She straightened her back, arms still wrapped around her knees staring at my face unable to talk for a second. Her heels touched the back of her voluptuous thighs as she ran a hand over her hair tugging at the ponytail. Phoebe seemed to be some sort of Mod or maybe had a rockabilly fashion sense from the way her hair was styled to her sense of overall fashion. Today she was even wearing a bit of makeup which she didn't need in any sense of the word.

"Last time uhm, I really hate admitting that I didn't get enough; it just got crazy once I met Charity and then all of us were just, doing it. Lord forgive me, but I masturbated furiously that night. Honestly, I was still frustrated so much, that I had difficulty working. I bet you can't guess what I was doing today?"

"What, masturbating?"

"No silly, I um, wanted some satisfaction at a moments notice. I mean, you know I'm not getting anything from Oliver and well; a girl's got needs, right?"

"Sure."

"I uhm, went out to get myself a dildo. Charity made fun of me for not having one; said all woman were entitled to a sexual failsafe." I started laughing in her face but stopped abruptly when she looked away.

"Hey, its cool Phoebe; sorry for being an asshole."

"One time."

"Huh?"

"Honeymoon, second day in the morning; Oliver "forced" himself to adhere to a bit of tradition. We were having breakfast in bed he slipped his penis through his pajama bottoms. Five minutes later, we both knew it was shit."

"Hey, you don't have to talk about it, okay Phoebe?"

"But if I want to talk about it; would you listen?" She was deep in thought.

"Of course, we're friends." I answered without hesitation getting a gleeful smile from the lonely housewife. Phoebe looked away for a moment running her hands through her hair sort of lightly giggling to herself before admitting something obvious.

"I was happy Charity got her period; glad it was really bad. So, I thought I'd come over here and fuck you; but we've got a problem across the street with a nosey neighbor, right?"

"Yeah, that's about the gist of it." I was snacking on another piece of decadent pizza pie as Phoebe stood up smoothing out her dress. Her big muscular derriere was visible before my eyes as she took a step down facing my neighbor across the street.

Phoebe surprised me by waving at the old woman who hesitantly waved back looking as taken aback as I was. She walked down to the bottom of the steps to her car opening the back seat door. I watched her fishing around there for a minute before coming up with a colored slip of paper smiling.

Phoebe glanced in my direction, then walked across the street where she conversed with my neighbor standing just outside the fence surrounding her property. I watched Phoebe coax her way inside the fence walking up my neighbor's steps handing her that colored slip of paper.

They talked for a few more minutes as I finished up my lunch. Phoebe shook hands with my neighbor walking across the street back to my porch.

"You're still out here."

"Well yeah; was I supposed to do something?" I was confused as Phoebe sat down beside me a little flustered.

"You were supposed to slip inside while I was talking to her and then I'd follow."

"Sounds like a good plan if you would've told me beforehand." Phoebe pouted at my logical answer to her query.

"I gave her a flyer for our weekly bake sale and fundraiser down at the church; told her I'd give her half off some of the items there and ten percent off anything from our secondhand clothing sale. We even exchanged phone numbers."

"Oh yeah, let me see." Phoebe handed me her expensive phone without hesitation. It was unlocked allowing me to quickly pull the neighbors number which I texted to myself.

"What're you doing?"

"I got a burner phone with one of those voice changers attached that makes you sound like the killer from those Scream movies; I'm gonna troll that biddy for infantilizing me."

"DON'T DO THAT!" Phoebe lunged for her phone jostling with me for a moment giving my nosey neighbor some action. She accidentally dialed the old woman snatching her phone back to cut the call.

"HEY, HOLD UP, WAIT A MINUTE!!" Phoebe froze with the phone in her hands.

My neighbor's house phone was ringing with a muffled echo that could be heard from my porch. I raised a hand motioning for Phoebe to let it ring off the hook. It sounded like an old fashioned rotary phone. The old lady looked annoyed with the sound as demonstrated by her body language, then slowly got up trudging to her screen door.

She gave us a last look before going inside. My neighbor's two story home had this big open picture window that allowed us to watch her wearily traversing the corridor outside her living room. It was a shitty thing to do to an elderly woman, but fair trade in my opinion as I gathered up our things.

"Come on Phoebe, go inside quick!"

We bolted inside quickly slamming the door behind us. I had the bags hanging back to peer out of the peep window in my heavy oak front door. The neighbor could be seen already shuffling back towards her front porch through the giant picture window at the front of her home.

It felt like I'd defeated her in some fashion as I watched my snooping neighbor stand on that porch across the street visibly fretting. I smiled to myself walking back to the kitchen putting the paper bag on the counter as I turned to my bedroom door.

"Shit."

Phoebe was sitting on my bed supporting her weight on flattened palms, thick shapely gams spread straddling the edge facing me. The semi-flushed look on her face told me she wanted action making my cock throb from the sight alone. I measured my steps inside until she was looking up into my face. Phoebe remained still as one of my fingers traced the outline of her left breast before cupping it.

I gave it a generous squeeze, more of a grope that was met with a dreamy sigh from this woman. Underneath that diaphanous sheer dress my fingers encountered an underwire brassiere. I could feel the lace on its surface through the material.

Phoebe cupped and gave my package a hearty squeeze prompting me to grab handfuls of her dress.

She was a different type of woman more traditionally submissive in some ways, but hiding a naughty side secreted to the remote sections of her subconscious.

Outwardly Phoebe was a neo-version of a nuclear housewife, but the flipside presented an emotionally repressed woman who'd trapped herself in a sexless marriage left with nothing to do but busy herself with various self-appointed projects. My impetuous gambit of groping Tressie Fisher's big butt right before her eyes lit a fire in this woman.

You couldn't imagine the level of frustration that caused her to instantly orgasm on the spot when I mimicked that action at her request. Phoebe was a legitimate trophy wife very different than my subversive Auntie Esther who tangentially admitted marrying my uncle for money.

Phoebe's thick muscular legs came into view as I raised her dress. They were as shapely as Rashida Sikes also giving Renee Kelly's gams a run for the money. The difference was the natural musculature in her thighs and defined calves. Phoebe hadn't alluded to any history of athletics with these powerful legs of a runner or dare I say, a person doing weight training. The cowboy boots kind of stood out today as I looked up at the approving expression on her pretty face.

"What's up with the cowboy boots?" The facial comparison to retired actress Lark Voorhees in younger days was slapping me in the face as she averted her gaze chortling.

"I came to ride."

Phoebe admitted eyes shifting back towards me as her lips met my own. She was more self-assured this time easily going with the flow as my tongue slid inside her mouth. Her hand cupped the outside of my cheek as we made out.

I drew back peering down at her exposed panties. Phoebe wore these high waisted briefs sheer enough in the front that her lightly shaved muff was visible to the naked eye. My afternoon lover did nothing going back to her default position sitting there at an angle with both arms supporting her weight.

Phoebe knew I liked what I saw and that was the hook for her neglected attentions. She moaned when I ran two fingers along her covered slit finding a telling moisture there. Two fingers pinched the satiny material drawing it to the side revealing her womanhood.

Phoebe was visibly wet and enticing enough to bring me to my knees.

She cupped the back of my head using the fingers of her other hand to spread her flower apart. A shudder ran through Phoebe's body when the tip of my tongue twirled on her clit teasing and flicking it. My lips captured her button hiding my action from view as I wrote the letters of the alphabet on it.

Phoebe groaned hunching forward caressing my hair as I started to go sloppy wet. I ran the flat of my tongue up and down her slit letting it slip inside her folds. Her breathy moans were making me hard as diamond, but I just wanted to please her like she pleased me. Phoebe deserved to be catered to and I wanted to do my best to satisfy her before I used my cock.

Phoebe fell backwards staring at the ceiling allowing me to part her luscious thighs while I literally tongue fucked her juicy cunt. I nibbled at her inner thighs sucking hard in that sensitive spot making her wiggle and squirm. I peppered her slit with several wet kisses then went after her clit fellating it making her legs tremble.

Phoebe tried to sit up and cup the back of my head but flopped down again making the mattress shake. Her knees and muscular calves were level with my head as I used both thumbs prying her open to get at her button. Phoebe's gasps and moans were echoing throughout the house as I wrapped my arms around the outsides of her thighs trapping my head between them.

My chin was pressing again the crack of her ass as I wedged my face against her cooch. Phoebe was just about wetting herself filling my mouth with her essence. Her solid butt was rolling around on the mattress with the diaphanous dress covering her midsection. I loved the sight of Phoebe's puffed up cunt using my fingers to pinch her labia together lapping the resultant puffy slit.

Phoebe howled when I slurped her compromised lower lips between my own. What began as breathy moans and gasp degenerated into veritable squeals of delight and out and out screams of pure bliss. Her wide hips were popping and rolling up into my face while her hand appeared manically working her swollen clit.

There was no doubt she was on the verge of exploding and I wanted to make that nuke detonate inside her drenched honey pot. My middle and pointer fingers slid inside easily able to curve upward into that secret spot. This was the last wall of natural resistance as I began tapping on that hyper sensitive ridge causing a meltdown. Phoebe clapped both hands over her mouth, but it was too late. I buried my face in her cunt.

"AW!! AW SHIT!! I'M GONNA TINKLE!! I'M GONNA!! AW!! AH FUCK IT!! EAT ME BABY!! AW FUCK!!" My face was taking a severe beating as she bucked up into my lips and chin.

Phoebe surprised me palming my head like a basketball as she arched up off the bed shoving her snatch into my mouth. It lasted a few minutes before she crashed into the mattress with sporadic bursts of moisture and visible liquid running down the deep crack of her butt. I was there watching as Phoebe rubbed her muff, teasing her clit slowly coming down from a sexual high. She rose up on her elbows looking at my defiled face between her inner thighs. She looked punch drunk and addled.

"Get naked for me." She asked almost a whisper.

I obliged Phoebe righting myself as I slipped my own navy blue t-shirt off baring my chest. I was grateful for the moderate win in the genetic lottery which rewarded me with enough definition not to be classified as a bird chest. She sat up in her ruffled frock watching intently as I undid my belt buckle while kicking off my canvas sneakers. Phoebe sat further upright with the excess material of her dress gathered into her lap playing with herself as I slid out of my pants and boxer briefs.

She bit her lower lip working herself into a frenzy.

"Undress me."

Phoebe raised both hands in the air as if I were pointing a gun at her allowing me to slip the loose dress over her head. Underneath I found some lingerie designed for her unique curves. Her enhanced 34 DD bust was encased in this angelic white underwire brassiere that was partially sheer in the front allowing me a good look at the erect nipples pressing into the material.

That wealth of cleavage made my cock stand attention and visibly throb which delighted her to no end. Phoebe's matching high waisted briefs fit more like the competitive bikini bottom than lingerie with her powerful thighs bulging from the material. There was an air of overt seduction in my bedroom as she slurped on her pointer finger before applying it to the head of my cock. Phoebe looked up at me gasping.

"Play with it for me."

1...45678...14