Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used that same voice changer to trick my boyfriend into admitting he cheated on me." We both shared a hearty laugh at the coincidence.

"HEY WHERE DID YOU GO? COME OVER HERE AND HAVE A SEAT FOR MY REVEAL!" Charity called out from a good five feet of distance.

She was still inside the changing room wanting me to have a seat so that she could show off. I thought this was stupid considering I already knew what she looked like naked. Heather nudged me over to the row of changing rooms gesturing for me to have a seat.

"Alright I'm here, come on out." Those double doors opened.

Charity Gilbert stood there in front of me wearing a white floral print, V-neck spaghetti strap mini skater dress and matching stiletto heels, the kind with the accompanying straps that wrapped around the calves.

In my absence, Charity took the time to oil down her cleavage and legs making them glisten and pop under the store lights intermingled with the afternoon sunshine from an adjacent picture window in the shop. She was striking in a way that made my heart flutter while my crotch bulged. This seemed to be her goal as she stood there posing for me doing a little pirouette. Slender and stacked barely did her justice and I emphasized with the Jaleel guy who'd ultimately taken her down.

"You obviously like." There was a knowing glint in her eye that should've irritated me. Her hair was still sort of this unkempt bob that looked rough, evidence of my mischief during our Uber ride, earlier.

"Damn." I facepalmed at my own inherent honesty upon seeing her with a bit of her social raiment regained. Charity did a little runway walk in a tight circle ending up directly in front of me. I looked up into her bulging cleavage.

"Wow, Its like you're a whole new person; mind if I take a picture? Our boss likes to post photos of the product online. You could get some exposure; you're a model right? I mean, you usually see them dressed down when not on a shoot. So, you're a model, right?"

"You can have a few shots, but make sure I get posted." Charity was glowing with validation having never answered the teen's question. Heather snapped her pics running back to the front counter as I went to follow. I wanted to pay for the outfit, but Charity lightly took my arm.

"What?"

"I have one more outfit I'd like to show you."

"Ah come on Charity; let's get something to eat upstairs in the food court." I wanted to get to the upper level and surveil Andre 13.5 from a safe distance as I continued my plan.

"Just one more outfit, please." Charity begged again throwing me off as I followed her to the entrance of the booth. I stopped short of the double salon doors. She glanced over her shoulder just inside smiling at me.

"Alright show me."

Charity slid the dress over her shoulders much like one would remove a t-shirt hanging it on a wall hook. Underneath she wore what looked like a skimpy bikini with three angelic white triangular strips embroidered with gold lining held in place by these tiny golden chains.

There was a moment of clarity as I realized she was wearing a white version of the same outfit as Officer Johnson's wife. Her magnificent bust and toned athletic figure were staggering. I was sexually shook to the core as she studied the expression on my face.

"Mrs. Johnson wore it first." I half mumbled.

"I'm wearing it best or do you disagree?"

I pushed one of the salon doors open cupping her cheek slipping my tongue into her mouth. Seeing her even partially renewed was a powerful aphrodisiac as I reached down cupping her left ass cheek finding it a bit slippery to the touch from the oil covering her striking figure. Charity Gilbert was a very calculating woman indeed with everything done for full effect. I took mental notes as she unbuckled and unzipped me exposing my package.

"You're so extra; stop being bad." Charity softly pushed me back outside the salon doors still maintaining custody of my exposed cock. She peered out looking about before drawing me closer as she pulled up the doors carefully isolating my member.

"Charity?" Her pointer finger pressed against my lips quieting me down before she withdrew it to her own plump lips cautioning me to be silent.

Charity reached back for her own folded khaki pants tossing them on the floor at my feet. She knelt on those pants encircling the base of my member behind my balls squeezing tightly. Charity Gilbert took me whole with her lips pressing against my pubes, bottom lip nuzzling the underside of my testes. Rewarding her in the manner I'd chosen lent purpose to the wanton purposeful fellatio I was receiving.

She was giving me the blowjob of a lifetime and it was sloppily audible.

Unfortunately, it was all too brief as some fat woman appeared a few feet away from us with a handful of clothes. I was pressed against the salon doors obscuring our salacious actions.

"Good afternoon ma'am; here uh, with the wife." I decided to go on the offensive greeting the glaring woman with a shit eating grin.

"Who cares?!" She sneered stalking off rounding the corner of the dressing rooms. That sloppy female probably was going to use the opposite side because of my presence and I was cool with that.

"What're you doing? Get in here." Charity faux scolded.

This rich chocolate beauty was already bent over palms flat, long legs locked in place. I leaned back peering out of the changing room for a second before drawing those bikini bottoms to the side stuffing her drenched box to the hilt.

Charity knew what she was doing providing a stationary target as I thumped her with these audible smacks of my pelvis bouncing off her tight bubbled cheeks. Her body was a temple and those resilient cheeks proof of her daily fitness routine. I was reminded of Phoebe similar except on a larger scale.

"Don't go for the marathon; tap me on the shoulder when you're about to cum." Charity whispered.

"Be quiet, that cow might hear." I whispered back.

Any thought that Charity was going to let me have my way with her were scuttled as she parted her legs a bit more before twerking on my junk. This wasn't just any old twerk but something special because only her butt was popping wildly, even rotating while the rest of her remained frozen in place.

Another component of her sexual proficiency was revealed as I was taken to task already on the verge of blowing my load deep inside her snatch. I thought about capturing the view with my android, but it was already too late as I started manically tapping out on her shoulder.

The second I tapped on her shoulder; Charity did this sharp dip of the hip into a magnificent booty pop that ejected my creamed member from her snatch. Before I could react, she'd throated me to the hilt wrapping her arms around my thighs as I emptied a quart of jizz straight down her gullet. My vision blurred as I felt disoriented for a few seconds losing reason.

"CHARITY!"I stifled myself but it was too late as she let go covering her mouth chortling.

Nothing seemed to phase Ms. Gilbert when she was on her game as she stood up into my chest dutifully tucking away my very satisfied member. Charity lightly shoved me outside the door wiping a finger under her bottom lip slurping up my residual spunk. I flopped down on the bench outside looking at my own feet.

"Uhm, is everything okay back here?" Heather reappeared moments later looking between me and Charity's changing room doors.

"Yeah, here's my card young lady. Can you ring up her stuff for me please?" I handed her my cash app card.

"Sure, and uhm, sir?"

"Yes?"

"Your fly is open."

Ironically when I we were collecting Charity's bags from the counter, I had this nagging feeling at the back of my skull prompting me to look over my shoulder. I found that same fat woman glaring at me from across the shop floor. I didn't get it right away but soon realized what was going on tapping Charity.

The dressing room she had been using to change was directly in front of the one we'd been using. She got an audio show of my brief tryst with Charity Gilbert. Both of noticed the flushed expression and flaring nostrils which gave me the impression she might have been la little more than turned on by our antics.

"Sucks to be her, doesn't it?" Charity commented as we took an escalator up to the food court.

"You were in her shoes a little while ago before I bought you a makeover."

"That's different because I'm actually hot."

"Yeah, that you are Ms. Gilbert." My hand snuck under her dress giving her butt a little pinch. Charity smiled giving my closest cheek a pinch. I was considering spiriting her away to a quiet place to finish what we started in that dressing room when she spoke up.

"So what're we doing next?"

"You my friend, are going to do one of two things right now." I flashed the completed manila envelope before her eyes while fishing around in my pocket producing a cheap thumb drive which I placed inside the envelope. I has Charity lick the minty swath of adhesive sealing the drive inside.

"What's that?"

"Season finale for one Officer Johnson." Her eyes went wide at the mention of his name.

"You really hate that guy, don't you?"

"No, but he should've done his job instead of bending the knee to a fucking sociopath. Now I've gotta take a piece off the board."

"So uh, we're playing chess, are we?"

"Still trying to figure that shit out Charity; would you do me the honors?" I handed her the envelope.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" She asked as we reached the top of the escalator.

"Just outside the automatic doors at the end of this very crowded corridor, right at the curb waiting in the red zone, is a canary yellow Ford Focus. Behind the wheel of that car is a guy named Juan. Simply go out there and give him this envelope. That all you gotta fucking do while I get our food babe."

"Oh, is that all?" Charity retorted sarcastically.

"Well, if you more than a bit obliging; perhaps you could give him a look at the girls." I motioned towards her show stopping cleavage.

"Asshole."

"Well you were in a giving mood earlier with Walt." That purse slammed into my butt again as she trudged down the corridor with the envelope.

While I was waiting in line to pay for our meal, noticed my Auntie Esther's middle eastern admirer upped the ante with another five hundred bucks unintentionally covering Charity Gilbert's mini shopping spree. I pulled up my original page finding this guy was desperate to get his hands on Esther's big, elongated pear shaped butt. I shot her a text about the offer as an aside, but she dialed up within moments.

"Boy you still trying to get me caught up in your shenanigans?"

"Not even, but there's a guy with all the money in the world shooting me five hundred bucks on a whim. Now I'd be remiss if I didn't let you know about it auntie."

"Watch yourself, I told you I can't make no dirty movies with you boy."

"Dually noted, thanks for the money."

"Right." She sounded skeptical.

"Well, guess I'll go now and uh, enjoy this thousand dollar windfall."

"THOUSAND DOLLARS!"

"Yup."

"I thought you said it was five hundred boy?"

"Oh yeah, he sent me an initial five hundred when I told him "Tips open lips" but he probably thought he was talking to you, huh Auntie?" There was a long pause on the phone as I moved closer to the register getting ready to pay my bill.

"So how would this thing work; if I was like, interested?"

"No one would ever know who you were; I bought you a disguise and we'd just give you a stage name. Don't worry, I'm pretty good at this auntie." She chuckled in a way only a country person could giving me a hopeful sign that I'd actually get some more footage of that money maker sitting at the bottom of her waist.

"A wig and glasses ain't gonna work boy."

"Who said anything about that; I have something a little different in mind auntie."

"You trying to get me in trouble, ain't you?"

"Well, if it means at least getting some more of that ass, yeah." She chuckled for a minute or two.

"I'll think about it." I got off the phone as Charity appeared.

We had a nice lunch on my auntie's dime and I was secretly stoked that I was making money off my next intended target Andre 13.5 as we sat watching Hotdog on a Stick. Truth be told, I was itching to release my creative muse. Originally I'd intended to edit Ms. One's farewell reverse gangbang together but couldn't stomach looking at it after what happened with Vicky Stone.

Auntie Esther's second long clips featured required no editing what so ever, I could only extend the length, but it would be too obvious as a loop. My original page was starting to see a substantial uptick in activity, but it felt like I needed to do more as Charity sidled close to me staring at the face of my phone.

"Are you gonna get back into the business?"

"Who said I stopped?"

"Well I was just thinking that I'd be amenable to making some passive income if my identity was uncompromised with attention to detail. It looks like you're missing it, the creativity and all."

"I fell into it by accident, then somebody helped me nurture it until they harvested all the fruit and left me out in the cold. Yeah, I miss shooting and editing video clips together. Part of it was seeing the audience reaction to my stuff on this site and social media."

"Don't sweat it, their shit probably sucks without you around to make it look good."

"Nah, my nemesis has an unnatural talent for mimicry besides her beauty and shape. I unwittingly taught her my craft and that sucks because no one even knows I was there."

"Rebuild, she may be able to imitate your style, but she ain't got your innate creativity. You blow up again, and her viewers will come to you. Isn't that what you want, validation?"

"I haven't figured that out yet; that's why she was able to take advantage of me."

"I hate that."

"What?"

"How you never say her name, just allude to the woman like she's larger than life. Even before you were messing around with me, being extra with everything; I told you something. Do you remember what that was, huh?" Charity was eating a freshly made cobb salad giving me the side eye as I recalled her initial words of wisdom.

"Oh yeah, I believe you said the worst thing a guy like me could do to somebody like her, is make them "normal" turn a queen into a lady in waiting. I'm paraphrasing, but I'm right, huh Charity?"

She'd snatched a breadstick from my plate munching on the mozzarella covered snack giving me a toothy grin. I knew I was looking at a shark but was unfazed.

"So you remembered."

"Isn't that obvious bitch?" To emphasize my point I put a hand on her bare thigh sliding it under her dress close to her snatch.

Charity pushed in closer to me playfully shoving the uneaten half of the breadstick into my mouth before covering my bulge with her hand. She gave me a hearty squeeze as I stretched my arm across the back of the booth.

She gave me a peck on the lips intending on going back to her salad, but I wrapped an arm across her chest fingers slipping inside her cleavage. I loved the spongy feel of her breasts and the contrast in her really hard nipples. We started to make out for a few seconds, then she pushed back.

"Shit, nigga you got me ready to ride it right here in public."

"Language Charity, don't you want your Mandingo today?" Charity looked surprised at my candor partially leaning back in our booth glancing across the food court at Andre's place of employment.

"You're serious, aren't you?" I pulled out the burner phone attaching the voice changer.

"So Charity, are you cool with Andre; I mean does he feel the same way about you that Shawnee did?"

"Don't bring up that pig; and for your information, Andre was and is always going to be a dim bulb." She hated any kind of perceived loss which explained the flash of attitude towards Shawnee.

"So you don't mind walking over there and introducing yourself, huh?"

"All the time I was working right downstairs, all the times we actually saw one another, the goon never acknowledged me. Fuck, I don't even know if he remembers I was his teacher at one point. So, what're you planning, huh?!"

"Don't worry about it, there he is right over there mopping the floor." True to my words, Andre was swabbing the deck in front of his fast food job. Charity looked hesitant for a second.

"Come on, just say hello Charity; get reacquainted with him. What, you can't close the deal even with a makeover?"

"This is a game you're playing, right?"

I didn't say anything snacking on a large slice of meat lover's pizza while she sat there gauging my lack of a response. Her brow furrowed in irritation at not being allowed inside my head. By the time I was on my second slice, Charity was cautiously walking towards Andre taking a hell of a lot of attention with her.

Andre actually flinched when she tapped him on the shoulder, then scratched his head looking like an okey doke. There was no doubt his eyes were buried knee deep in her hot chocolate cleavage. Charity played demure with light touches to the bicep batting her eyes for effect as I dialed up his manager.

"Hello?"

"HEY MAN, DID THAT NIGGA LEAVE YET? I THINK HE GOT MY GIRL THERE AND THAT BITCH STOLE MY PAYCHECK!! FUCKING ANDRE TOLD ME WE WAS EXCLUSIVE BUT DAT BUM RUNNING UP IN MY BABY MOMMA TOO!! COME ON MAN, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS, RIGHT?!! HE GOT A BIG ASS DICK, YOU SEEN IT RIGHT?!! YO HOMES, YOU AINT SAYING SHIT!!"

"Uhm well, I thought I told you not to call here? Phone calls traced and everything, uhm sir?"

"LOOK NIGGA, I KNOW HE TAPPED YO SHIT TOO; I'M DOWN WITH SHARING THE MEAT BUT THAT STANKY FISH IS OFF LIMITS BRUH!! MY BABY MAMMA GOT A SLICE AND NOW SHE TRYING TO STEAL THE FRANCHISE PLAYA!! HEY, YOU THAT TRAP BE DRESSING UP REAL NICE IN THAT LINGERIE, RIGHT?!"

"Suh, sir I'm really not..."

"WE GURLS RIGHT NIGGA?!! THAT FUNKY BITCH CHARITY GONE RUN OFF WITH OUR STUFF!! TELL ME YOU AIN'T DOWN TO FUCK WITH THAT BIG PRETTY NIGGA YO!! MAN THAT NIGGA GOT ME BOTTOMING FOR HIM, IT'S THAT REAL!! YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT RIGHT PLAYA!!"

"Well, I'm in a long term relationship with a dental hygienist." The manager admitted not aware that I was shooting from the hip for my own amusement. I just wanted one thing from him and could tell he was close to the precipice.

"BUT YOU SEEN THAT MEAT RIGHT PLAYA?!!" I could feel myself on the verge of getting something out of this androgynous guy, verbally speaking.

"Andre is a very, uhm handsome man and we love him around here, but this incessant calling is putting his job in jeopardy uhm, sir?"

"HEY BRUH, COULD YOU DO ME A SOLID?!!" I was also using my regular phone texting Charity with instructions to get Andre's phone number. She played it off which really didn't matter as Andre continued mopping while she stood there.

"What, is it? I uhm, mean what do you want?"

"MAN, JUST GO LOOK AND SEE IF CHARITY AIN'T ALREADY OUT THERE TRYING TO GET THAT NIGGA TO SKIP WORK SO THAT SHE CAN GET HER GUTS STUFFED!! THAT'S OUR MEAT RIGHT?!! STOP PLAYING MAN, YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT BRUH!! GO SEE IF SHE OUT THERE FUCKING WITH HIM!!"

"Alright, but you have to stop calling after that, okay?"

"WORD!!"

I sat waiting munching on another slice having a drink of cola as Andre's manager gradually appeared at the edge of the outlet indeed finding Charity there. I almost busted up while drinking from my straw as the bowling pin built man visibly fretted upon discovering Andre conversing with Charity Gilbert.

My gaydar was right on point as the manager nibbled on his nails for a second before stalking back inside the door going behind the counter with his ass tight. He had this sort of penguin walk that made me snicker. I was waiting when he got back on the phone.

"Uhm, well I uh, have news. You're going to have to keep it together sir."