Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My daughters a few years younger than her; you understand that shit boy?"

"Answer the fucking question; do you love her?"

I watched this fifty something go through the five stages of grief looking everywhere but my face. I watched him scratch the prominent stubble on his chin and fumble with his unkempt nappy hair before his gaze settled on me. His eyes were bloodshot from booze and lack of sleep making me irritated with his daughter. Charity was off with her ex-beau instead of tending to this damaged man. Something in his countenance indicated he might have forced her to leave his side.

"Yes I love Tressie."

I walked up the steps sitting down beside Mr. Gilbert as he nodded his affirmation emotionally wracked with guilt over ending the best thing in his life and hurting his lady love. We exchanged glances as I symbolically poured out the rest of his liquor. We watched his fake liquid courage run down the stone steps.

"See Mr. Gilbert, it's just that simple."

"What now?" I put the bottle at my far side, carefully taking my phone back.

"I suggest a shave and shower; then maybe you'll drive me back over to her house and we'll see what happens next."

"Uhm, okay kid; you're a really good friend to my daughter aren't you?"

I scratched my head a bit anxious.

"If I say yes, can we be cool enough for me to admit I slept with Charity?"

"NO!"

A bouquet of freeway roses from the local freelance immigrant work was secured as we hit the off ramp joining that suggested shave and shower which made for a very presentable mature suitor for one Tressie Fisher. I even managed to finagle a burger and extras out of the deal as Mr. Gilbert nervously tooled to the Fisher manor which I assumed we were both forever banned from.

Luckily I possessed the number of the sole male occupant of that homestead, Demon. It was weird seeing as how the man was a outright criminal and malcontent but escaped the intensive scrutiny of his oppressively micro managing mother. Still, I made the call taking his disposition into the plan.

We hung back waiting until just after dark to pull up from the opposite side of the narrow alley stopping short of parking behind the Fisher household. Both of the siblings were already standing just outside the gate, Demon's Monte Carlo still parked adjacent to the garage.

Mr. Gilbert called Bill at work, but preferably William by his twentysomething lady love started to get dodgy. His hands began to tremble and shake uncontrollably behind the wheel of his GMC Truck prompting me to place a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Still, he crept forward down the narrow alley stopping a house and a half over.

Tressie was standing there with her brother silhouetted in orange from the overhead city lights.

She'd cleaned up too, wearing a yellow tank and floor length skirt hiding her bare feet. Both of them stared at one another separated by fifteen feet. His hands were still trembling, but I covered one of them with my own. Mr. Gilbert looked as if he would crack mirroring her own features across the way as I pushed the cheap bouquet into his hand.

"Go on out there sir." I lightly prodded.

Tressie's face changed while I watched as he got out of the truck shaking even more. Her mouth started to hang open in deep huffs, chest heaving clutching a hand to her bosom. Demon got triggered all of a sudden as William opened the truck door. Tressie jostled with her brother fighting out of his grasp.

She was already running down the alley crashing into her lost love tightly embracing him enough to squeeze the air out of the man. That cheap bouquet ended up on the ground trampled into scattered petals. It was visually overwhelming watching the couple embrace frantically kissing one another slobbering and apologizing.

"I'll never let you go!! NEVER!! YOU HEAR ME WILLIAM?!! NEVER!!!" Tressie's screams of defiance against the universe echoed across the alley and neighborhood.

I got out of the truck leaving my passenger side door open walking by the couple to Tressie's visibly stunned brother. His stance was awkward, right arm bent at an angle brow furrowed with an incredulous smile on his face. My suspicions were confirmed when I found him handling a thirty eight hidden away in the small of his back.

The ragged emotion on his face was palpable. I interpreted it rightfully so as innate happiness as his hand left the gun in place rising to cover his mouth. The reunited couple shared a staggering kiss that had me regretting not whipping up a justice of the peace.

Mr. Gilbert picked Tressie up like she weighed next to nothing cradling the voluptuous woman in his arms as he carried her to the passenger side of his truck.

Tressie desperately clung to his arm refusing to let go, so he carried her around to the other side planting her behind the wheel. He slid in beside her taking the wheel as she clung tightly to his bicep. I was forgotten as the truck backed out leaving me alone with Demon. He was still visibly shaken and emotionally uneven.

"You still want shoot him?"

"Fuck you."

"Still wanna ransack his crib, nigga?"

"Maybe, that old ass nigga ain't got no business messing around with my sister; but she'd give me the smoke seven ways to Sunday if I touched one nap on his dusty head."

"Hey Demon, can I ask you a favor?"

"Demetrius."

"Huh?"

"That's my slave name bruh; people been calling me Demon since I was in grade school. So, I lived to that shit to the fullest and made it my own. These days people think my mom named me that shit. What you want nigga?"

"I want you to be my nigga one time only; but besides that I wanna ask you another question, Demetrius." He regarded me wearily but I knew him like the back of my hand. I was about to give him a metaphorical piece of hard candy.

"WHAT?!!"

"Hey man, what do you think your good Sunday school teacher, and fledgling community leader sister will do when she finds out who was sending her those sex videos?"

Demon excuse me, Demetrius Fisher raised an eye brow.

***********************************************************************************************************

"Aw come on, what is this shit? My motherfucking house ain't no clubhouse for wayward girls." Charity Gilbert was sitting on my porch which led me to peer across the street finding Miss Birdie expectantly watching.

"I haven't been here that long, only thirty minutes." Charity explained as I openly waved at my nosey neighbor.

"If I never saw Jayson Stello; I'd have a big head." She chuckled as I took in her modest attire of a red collared t-shirt and skintight jeans. She was wearing some tasseled pompom socks and red chucks.

"Me sitting here should give you a big head."

"True, very true indeed young lady; are you here to chastise me or something more nefarious?" I walked away from the bottom of my stoop lingering at the big tree in my front yard. Charity followed me down leaning against it. She was vertically reclining against it smiling at me.

"Well it depends on how you answer; I want to know if you're disgusted with me for sleeping with my ex-boyfriend? Grossed out because I fucked him for a few days?"

"Do you think I'm gross? I'm still fucking bitches and filming them too." I tried to sound funny but regretted my words not wanting to run her off. Miss Birdie was literally aiming her phone in my direction filming me as well.

"Answer the question nigga."

"Jayson Stello is a fucking tool; but I don't care about him and uh, I'd like you to do something for me quite honestly Ms. Gilbert."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

Knowing I was being filmed, I helped myself cupping the outside of Charity's luscious left breast giving it a hearty squeeze. She didn't react, but my neighbor squawked earning my FWB's attention for an instant. Charity turned back to me grinning gregariously.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Sit on my face."

Charity's face went static for a second before she giggled starting to run towards the steps as my hand swiped up swatting her tight round butt making it jiggle a little. I quickly remembered myself and the imposed edict regarding my sexual lifestyle.

"WAIT!!" Charity stopped in her tracks at the edge of my hedges looking back. We stared for a moment as she comically shrugged making her pneumatic bust jiggle a little.

I turned around looking at Miss Birdie before addressing her.

"The parental unit has banned all sexual activities in the old homestead there and posted a sentry to keep a watchful eye on my non-existent chastity. I'm also aware that the surrounding grounds are off limits as well."

Charity looked befuddled until I motioned a thumb over my right shoulder identifying Miss Birdie.

"We can go to my house babe." Charity grinned gregariously walking over putting way too much extra in her step like a streetwalker. She took my hands pressing her stacked slim thick body into me before looking directly at Miss Birdie.

"WE'RE GONNA GO "FUCK" AT MY HOUSE MA'AM!!" Charity yelled almost bursting into laughter.

Miss Birdie squawked loudly getting up from her lawn chair clutching at her housecoat angrily pacing about on her front porch. We watched the elderly snitch have a conniption enjoying the floor show.

Charity added insult to injury cupping the back of my head giving me a passionate kiss full of tongue that I was more than happy to reciprocate. Both of us glanced back at the nosey biddy with our cheeks mashed against one another as Charity waved goodbye.

"COME ON BABY; LET'S GO TO MY HOUSE AND HAVE LOTS OF UNPROTECTED SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!!" She yelled out loud making me choke on my laughter.

"IF YOU GET PREGNANT, WE CAN ALWAYS GET ON WELFARE!!" I added thinking I was being funny as we basically skipped around the hedges to the side of my house.

Charity stopped short turning into my chest bumping it.

"That's not funny."

"Okay, sorry."

She resumed skinning and grinning leading me to the passenger door of a grey Honda civic. Charity reached into her cleavage withdrawing a keychain as I took it all in. She noticed me watching her ride.

"Jayson uh, got it for me; you don't mind, do you?"

"Damn, you're that good."

"You know it, but just to keep it a buck, it doesn't have any extras." I got in beside her finding lips waiting for me delivering a blistering kiss that seemed to go on forever. One of my hands cupped her sex through those skintight jeans finding something hot and steamy. Charity broke the kiss, but let my hand remain.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Helping my daddy." Instead of talking further, she drew down her zipper exposing a clean shaven muff. Charity Gilbert had gone commando.

"SHIT!"

"Don't say nothing or I'll make you drive us home while I let my fingers do the walking, if you get my drift."

Her right hand gave my bulging crotch an authoritative squeeze. When I didn't say anything, the self-admitted stick shift queen took things further exposing my erection. I watched as she licked her lips, then vacuumed her cheeks before drooling a pool of saliva into her cupped palm. Charity softly handled my thickening rod, then suddenly gripped my equipment like she owned it with measured strokes. My head rolled around on my shoulders bumping the headrest.

"If you do that, we'll never get to your house."

"Nigga I got skills." Charity pulled off from the curb steering wheel in one hand, my junk in the other.

Miss Birdie had ventured off her elevated front porch with this pigeon toed shambling gait to the edge of the curb bordering her home. Charity slowed down expertly lining the car up with my nosey neighbor. My open passenger side window was perfectly adjacent with Miss Birdie giving the elderly woman a really good look inside.

Charity was stroking my glistening member already getting a deluge of precum all over her fist. I covered my face with both hands completely embarrassed as Miss Birdie leaned over peering inside going wide eyed.

"CHECK IT OUT GRANDMA; I'M GONNA FUCK HIS BRAINS OUT AFTER HE EATS MY PUSSY!!" Charity gunned it out of there as I glanced in the side mirror.

Miss Birdie was laying sprawled out on her front lawn.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"Shut up and cum." I was reminded that Charity Gilbert was evil, after all.

The shenanigans continued unabated as she managed a load out of me in less than a mile from my house. Without radio, both of us were serenaded by the slick sounds of Ms. Gilbert's aforementioned hand magic. Honestly my own efforts were tempered by the fact that she was driving a motor vehicle. Charity wasn't done amusing herself exiting the car in front of her home under the pretense of opening my passenger side door only to give me a quick cleanup blowjob. It was wild seeing her bent over at a ninety degree angle obscured by the half open car door.

Her own semi-crowded residential block made me internally kvetch before my member was thankfully tucked away.

She playfully ran up the stairs unlocking her door while I noticed a pair of prying eyes next door that I forced myself to ignore before noticing the security cams strategically placed by her father to catch any male suitors visiting his daughter. Charity grabbed a handful of my shirt yanking my inside shoving the heavy door closed behind me.

I was caught up in this playful atmosphere as she started waling towards her bedroom purposely shimmying out of those denim sausage skins instead of just unzipping. Of course it was all for show as her deep gluteal cleft began to appear. Charity Gilbert was the epitome of slender yet stacked with a tweener figure that could easily be hidden away.

Charity shrieked as I snapped her up in my arms raising her high in the air taking things one step further with a tongue along the crack of her butt. I was funny seeing her flop about like a fish then go slack cradled in my arms against my chest. She gave a me a playful slap giggling before cupping my chin making out as we reached her bedroom door.

Ironically her bedroom was similarly in the back of the house adjacent to the kitchen. Even the interior of her boudoir was similar trimmed in appropriate levels of pink and white trim. One of my thumbs was already inside her snatch rubbing her inner grooves. Her denim pants were bunched up midthigh for the few seconds before they were stripped away and tossed on the hardwood floor.

I let her legs drop to get at those big, bouncy tits intent on stripping off her shirt, but Charity grabbed my ear twisting it making me yelp aloud. She landed on the floor easily enough still in possession of my ear.

"Oh no you don't; I'm getting mine right now!" Not to be denied further, she shoved me onto the lush bedding with premeditated intent quickly grabbing my ankles tossing my legs up on the bed. Charity mounted my head with her inner thighs cradling the sides of my face using her fingers to spread her flower apart excited.

I went to town on her engorged clit twirling my tongue on it making her visibly juice up. Charity arched her lower back pressing her cunt against my mouth as I went for it slurping and licking wantonly. The irrepressible Ms. Gilbert palmed my head like a basketball rhythmically humping and grinding into my mouth.

Her throaty cries of pleasure were music to my ears as Charity went further popping and twerking on my face. My hands grabbed the dual globes that made up her full rounded buttocks. It was like squeezing two oversized stress balls enticing me into wanting to pound them into submission.

"Yeah baby, eat me just like that!! I love how good you are at foreplay; AH, AW, SHIT EAT THAT PUSS-SEE!! Yah just like that!! I wanna squirt all over your fucking face because you're so damn cute!! MAKE ME CREAM!!"

I was honestly shocked at the assessment of my appearance as "cute" sorely affected by her increasingly whiny sounding gasps. This was probably the most verbal and self-assured Charity had been since we met and started hanging out. It felt somewhat embarrassing getting basically face fucked by a woman, but I wanted to satisfy her.

It was starting to get dangerous going into smothering territory, but what a way to go between her luscious thick thighs. Charity unsurprisingly went into a kneeling squat over my face scaring me because her posture made it look like she were going to whiz on me. She stopped out of nowhere looking down at me between her folded legs.

"Why do you look scared?"

"I plead the fifth bitch." Charity chuckled as I found myself looking up at the undersides of her magnificent tits, Her utilitarian brassiere and tee were gathered above the upper swell of her bosom, nipples painfully erect.

"Oh you wanna be a smart ass huh? You know I ain't gonna go easy on you now that I got you in my bed, right?"

"Don't you touch my ass!"

"Nigga please!" Charity slid down straddling my covered crotch going into a manic frottage grinding me into mush.

The friction had to be tough on her sensitive kitty, but she had something to prove making me soil my underwear with copious amounts of precum. Before I could say anything, she pushed a bouncy tit into my mouth getting some manic suction.

Charity went wild when one of my digits pushed into her backdoor letting out this shocked gasp as I mauled and dug trenches in her defiant buttocks. She shoved both of her tits into my face finally smothering me as my pants "magically" disappeared.

It was a sexual reunion to the ninth degree as we nuked the living shit out of one another in every position we could think of even inventing a few. At this point in our relationship, we were old lovers filled to the brim with encyclopedic knowledge of the others proclivities and pertinent sexual quirks.

I pounded her pink quim until it was too swollen to fit my dick, then flopped her out on her belly going full backdoor getting one hundred percent cooperation. Charity fucked back as hard as I was giving it to her making my cock feel as if it would break off at some point.

Now on her territory, Charity produced a really large bottle of lube extending the festivities.

For every perverted action I could come up with, Ms. Gilbert had a counter. I'd fuck her tight cheeks grinding my shaft along her rear cleavage and this woman would responded my straddling my forearm and jilling herself to oblivion sliding her steaming slit up and down my extremity.

The sixty nine position was a given actually used as a rest spot, before she slid into reverse cowgirl knowing how much I liked the view. This was a woman with much to offer as I watched her bouncing butt hit hard enough to cause motion ripples at the very tops of those tight buns. Charity even went side saddle sitting on my crotch enjoying the sensation while looking at my face.

Ms. Gilbert got five good copious loads of jizz out of me not counting the one in the car before going for magic number seven culminating in a magnificent tit fuck that I really should've filmed.

She laid mid bed with me atop her abdomen, both of her fists pushing into the outsides of her picture perfect breasts creating an incredibly tight fit for my prick. Charity didn't falter for all of the twenty minutes it took for me to give her the mother of all pearl necklaces and a bit on her chin to finish up. I was gassed, but she was exuberant and gleeful.

"Let's take a shower together and then go for round two."

"HUH WHAT?!!" Charity facepalmed laughing into her hands while I toppled off the bed with a loud thud.

"Hey, you okay down there babe?"

"Call the paramedics; I think my dick is broke."

"I can fix it."

"Stay away from me you fiend!"

Charity continued laughing staring up at her ceiling. A pillow was tossed down onto my face as she got up ready to shower.

Somehow Ms. Gilbert managed to coerce me into her bathroom shower directing me to sit down in the tub. She washed up under the steaming spray and took the time to actually bathe me. The woman was very thorough making sure I was cleaned before stepping out drying herself as I breezily admired her body.