All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
greenreadergreenreaderabout 2 years ago

I cried you bastard.

All I wanted to do was run a quick word find for "aunt" "doggy" etc to get some cheap thrill.

But then I started reading...

It moved and touched me deeply. What a beauty of a story this was. Didn't get my cheap thrill at all but got something more powerful instead.

And I don't even know all the characters and their connections.

Thank you for writing.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This right here is a fucking master piece man the world building the story telling everything coming together all the fucking emotions man good shit modotoken your a goat fr

KossykolzKossykolzabout 2 years ago

Mondo u really outdid yourself this time, love this one, just gotta ask though, when is the next coming, don't mean to me greedy lol

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

Wow that was a long journey, had to take breaks in between parts to keep it fresh. And I loved a lot about it. There were obviously parts that made me tear up, especially with one character in particular. There was finally cathartic vengeance brought down upon the evil master manipulator who had it coming for so long, weirdly enough even though I was hungry for her comeuppance seeing how each one affected her and her plans had me feeling bad... until even further schemes of hers revealed themselves to make her worse than I expected.

With the way things are left right now I'm not sure what our mc should do next; just go to school, do his side hustle and become rich? Seems kinda lukewarm with no attachments or vendettas to tend to now...

I will say that I loved his initiative and ability to carry out his plans, on the one hand it proves that he's far from the naive idiot he was in the beginning but it almost came out of nowhere in this chapter. Sure the confidence was always there building up more and more but the rest just erupted.

I'm looking forward to the next story and I understand if it will take a while, you've more than earned the hiatus with the length and quality of this one.

Also just curious, whatever happened to Shawnee? And who's Phoebe's baby daddy?

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken the wait was worth it. You dropped a classic on us. I don’t even know where to start because it’s so much to talk about.

Although I loved the retribution bestowed on Renee. The MC and Renee is each other yin yang. Call me crazy I don’t see Renee or the MC complete with out each other. They could be happy with other people but they won’t have true complete happiness with other people. To be honest I can’t see him with no one else but her. No matter where his talent take him I still see her beside him.

If he were to be with anybody else he would have to give up shooting videos. I don’t see charity marrying him for that reason. Even though Charity and the MC does have chemistry but not like him and Renee. Charity knows he would be willing to give up everything to be with her. The real question will be will the MC be enough for Charity. I don’t think so I think she is looking for a certain type of prestige.

Damn Phoebe’s prego didn’t see that coming. I am interested to see who is the baby dad. I love Phoebe’s unique personality. I can’t see her and the MC together as well. I think they will always be good friends. The same feeling I get for the MC and Charity.

Vicki was the true threat to Renee. I also understand that would have been the end of the story if they had ended up together. I didn’t see Vicki dying but it makes sense for the story to continue. The dreams the MC was having makes sense the second time reading it. The emotion in this chapter was some of your best work.

Some will read what I wrote and think I am crazy for saying the MC and Renee should be together. They will also point out look at everything she put him through. They will also say the bitch is crazy amongst other things. I will agree you are right. There is a big but who else will either of them have true complete happiness with. Goodluck trying to keep them apart from each other after Renee have imprinted and merged with the MC.

Now the funniest part in this chapter is how the MC got out of getting his ass tapped. Now that was true comedy gold.

I am looking forward to the next chapter. I can’t wait to read comments as well. Getting to long will cut it here.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

@Gydeon, I understand what you're saying about him and Renee, but no way would they work in the long run. She's an actual psychopath who resorts to underhanded methods to destroy or devastate someone when they cross or disappoint her. Rashida was her oldest friend who trusted her completely and apparently Renee still used her. The only way I see the mc and Renee being together is if he constantly stays 2 or 3 steps ahead of her while keeping a guard up, that ain't healthy especially considering how she's treated every other lover we've read about.

The best thing imo for our mc is to avoid a legitimate romantic relationship as long as he continues his porno site business. Either the lady he be with will dislike it or to be fair she'd have to be free to play around too and clearly as evidenced by Yoli and Tressie, he isn't comfortable with that.

Or maybe its just that Renee and her lil girl scare me with what they're capable of. A sane man not thinking with his dong would be wise to avoid her

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Creeperclaw, now that you know about little Daisy Kelly; doesn't it make you wanna go back and look at all the times the MC interacted with her and Jaquan. Puts things in perspective huh? Like the time the main character noticed her staring intently at him from the salon window as he waited outside the salon.

-just saying.

-Renee had an accomplice with an IQ matching her own. Ever think some of Renee's intel was coming from her own toddler (Remember the time she received a pic of Akemi from Daisy?); imagine what Daisy Kelly will be like when she's Renee's age.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Does anybody consider Mr. Van Allen was driven nearly insane by Renee during the course of their relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The woman he loved died. His next best item moved to ATL. Rashida, Zoya and Renee their facades have been broken and they've become submissive now. Ofc Renee still being a psychopath he will watch her from a distance cause Mr. Van Allen is not off the board and his family has been notified he is no pornography. But those three are one call away for anything he wants. He got revenge with minor blips but still he bossed up and asserted his self to everyone so it's time for new escapades and more money with the business as his mind is shaper now! Enter Shawnee?? Will him and Esther be discovered?? Ms. Hate and Bentley got smoke still with him and Phoebe still on the board as well, although she 🤰🏿. Knowing the brilliance of Mondo this new stuff will be epic.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken, of course. As we've seen pretty much every dude she's gotten involved with was manipulated mentally by Renee. Jacquan, our mc, that wealthy guy, Mr. Van Allen... cant really count Andre and Yoli since stuff was up with them mentally before she came into the picture.

She gets her foot in the door and presents a form that appeals to the guy she wants something from and she uses that image to dig deeper into their defenses/heart/penis to the point where the thought of cutting her loose is about as insane to the person as removing a limb even though ya know it's infected badly. But they stay with her cuz they feel the good Renee brings far outweighs the bad, but really it's until SHE decides that she's through with the person. Given the lengths Yoli's dad went through to keep her under his thumb, yeah the infatuation became obsession/possession. With Jacquan it became delusion, he knew what she was like but pushed out any thought that she'd do him like she did others. The wealthy dude didn't get that far into her trap yet so he's fine but our mc went back to the woman who literally made him crap himself in front of a salon full of women.

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@CreeperClaw, thanks for presenting your argument. Now here is my rebuttal to it. From a common sense point. Who wants a Psycho narcissistic woman like Renee Kelly. She have manipulated, bullied, and destroyed friends for her greater good. Common sense will tell everyone to steer clear of that human tornado. I agree with you on a common sense stand point.

I just don’t believe in just black and white. A good person is not always good and a bad person isn’t always bad. I believe there’s a gray area with a mixture of both. .

Take Charity for example. She wasn’t a likable character in the Hope series. Now look at how she evolved. I am pretty sure you would think about dating Charity now. Renee and Charity is practically the same person. Charity admitted to the MC a few times she is a bitch and she is like Renee.

The MC can continue with his hedonistic lifestyle and don’t get romantically involved with anyone. How likely will he be able to continue down that path. He was willing to give it up if he had to for Vicki and Charity. Now lets look at the flip side he find someone that will be ok with his sexual dalliances. How long will that last. You answered that part of the question for me. Most men like the MC doesn’t share their toys. We love playing with other people’s toys though lol.

Common sense will tell you Renee and the MC is a train wreck together. That’s the black and white point of view. Logically they are the best fit for each other in this situation. That’s the gray area. If this was a common sense story it would have ended a while ago. Charity changed so can Renee. Everyone know at least one or maybe a few people. Common sense told you they should not be together. When you take your time and think about it they make the most logical sense for each other. Now there are exceptions to what I just wrote. I just won’t write them here because this is getting to long.

@Mondotoken, once Renee figured out what his weakness was. It was a wrap for Mr. Van Allen. She catered to his desires but he didn’t realize he had to give up something in return. So who is really wrong the person that ate the apple or the apple itself.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1about 2 years ago

I'm currently back in Nigeria and I read 15 pages of this on the long road trip (9hrs) from the East to the West of the country.

I called it from the beginning about the MC and Renee having strong feelings...well, at least she for him. I particularly loved the first few pages of MC subduing Rashida. I finally have my fill of her big ass. I like where she's at now.

I guess Tressie did have to get hooked up with an older guy. Her type usually does after all the activities of their youth. I loved her scenes with MC and those big boobs.

I am partial to Ms Hate because Chocolate Lavender is one of my top favorite stories by Mondo. Glad that even though she was down, she wasn't out. I'll always love her evil sexpertise. Bentley didn't deserve Phoebe, MC did. Loved their chemistry and low-key wish he's the dad but that may not fit his story. She's happy and no longer with Bentley so I'm happy.

I live in the UK and have seen a few Zoya types so her character was amusing. 😂 Fire scenes too but na she sabi wetin she dey do with that her husband. But then that one seems to be happy with Phoebe's Oliver.

I'm not surprised at how Vicky ended. It is tragic but shit happens. She was gone too long from the story so I didn't get too invested in her. But I did love her scenes with MC and Tressie.

Little Daisy though precocious and all might mellow down as she grows. Depending on her environment. She needs more kids her age, though in Africa we do have kids that fit into and prefer the company of adults.

I'd have loved to see Yoli again. Her dad was sneaky wasn't he? 😂

I'm glad to hear about these characters still popping up in other stories. My personal favorites are:

Rashida,

Ms Hate,

Tressie,

Carlie,

Phoebe and Renee.

Thank you Mondo. You remain the GOAT. You are "Odogwu"!

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken, Daisy is a perfect sleeper agent for Renee. She is constantly being taught to keep sharpening her intellectual sword. By the time Jacquan realize he has been cut not once but a thousand times. He will be in the process of bleeding out from a thousand cuts. She is the best kept secret weapon to have. I think she can surpass Renee.

Let’s dive deeper into Mr. Van Allen. Some of the prettiest flowers in the world are very poisonous AKA Renee before the world building. He fell right into the age old trap a beautiful intelligent sexy woman. Which is every man’s dream. Renee figured out what his desire was and fed the sexual flame. She has the innate ability to be a chameleon and adapt to each situation. Just look at each guy she had an encounter with. When she turned 18 she offered the apple and Mr. Van Allen nibbled off it for years. In order to continue nibbling off the apple. You have to give up something to continue nibbling off the tasty treat. We all know what that was family and money. Is it really manipulation when you get everything you want from a exchange. But.. you know it’s to your own detriment? The fear of losing the unforbidden fruit will drive any man crazy. You can’t take it away from me now once my life is imploding around me. Most people would rather hold on to something instead of being stuck with nothing.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

WORLD BUILDING RIGHT NOW!

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for following me on this un-expectantly long season. I enjoy entertaining my fans and hope to provide more content you'll like in the future. Right now, I'm on a writing binge, but want to keep it close to the vest.

STAY TUNED!!

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 2 years ago

Honestly I don't know where to start, it took me 2 days to finish this chapter. It's been a roller-coaster of emotions for me, the sex scenes with Rashida was lit and the way he handled his vengeance plot with Renee was epic.

I had no idea Mr Van Allen already dipped his wick in that well, and little Daisy need an EXORCIST like yesterday.

Vicky's story was a sad one, she deserved better.

Am looking forward to the next chapter, and more of Rashida, and I want to know what happens next with Renee.

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken, what really happened with Quisha, the reading, and the tip jar..?

Did she get those details before hand or was that real, because those prophecies came to pass very fast, the irredeemable jezebel proclaiming servitude was Zoya and it happened instantaneously. And the others.

I want to know, was it real...?

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Q&A:

Question:

@Mondotoken, what really happened with Quisha, the reading, and the tip jar..?

Did she get those details before hand or was that real, because those prophecies came to pass very fast, the irredeemable jezebel proclaiming servitude was Zoya and it happened instantaneously. And the others.

I want to know, was it real...?

ANSWER: You and everybody else are definitely gonna find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a master at work mondo.

Thanks for this great season of writting or book 1.

Keep up the masterclass.

-DLM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will the MC fuck Quisha?

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

Maybe you guys can help me with these questions.

1. Was Rashida and Renee ever friends?

2. When did Rashida and Renee friendship end. Was it after Rashida had sex with Jaquan, or Renee ciphering money off Rashida cam income?

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Q&A

QUESTION: Will the MC fuck Quisha? (Anonymous: 3/12/2022)

ANSWER: I think you will find out; I'm not in the habit of giving up plot points to future stories, but I have plans for Quisha which is why the character has a name. / The Miles Sisters will return...

QUESTION:

1. Was Rashida and Renee ever friends?

2. When did Rashida and Renee friendship end. Was it after Rashida had sex with Jaquan, or Renee ciphering money off Rashida cam income?

(gydeon: 03/14/2022)

ANSWER: Well I think they were as much friends as someone like Renee could personally manage. / You have to consider the fact that she was always looking at the people around her as chess pieces and low keys "managing " them even in social settings. / She decided to "breed" the M/C of these stories with Rashida initially, but Rashida deferred unintentionally to Mintzy due to still being emotionally raw from her breakup with her boyfriend and exposure as a cam model by Yoli. / Renee had always been siphoning off money from Rashida probably even encouraging her cam model work to profit surreptitiously. /Dare we say Renee Kelly maintained a maternal patronizing attitude towards her "bestie".

Note: You could also make the claim that her own toddler daughter is her true best friend due to the fact that Renee Kelly would only see someone in her league (mentally) as an equal enough to let her guard down.

Look how she acted & behaved once she realized what her behavior had done to the M/C (Main Character) in making him a viable equal. / She internally took ownership of him until he began playing havoc with the meticulous construct that was her fragile life behind closed doors. / She broke, shattered into a thousand pieces becoming willing to be truly submissive to him. / He was too precious to destroy outright, so she sought to isolate him until he had nowhere to go but return to her (Explains her use of Porsha Simms to out him to his family.)

HINT: She nearly accomplished what she ultimately wanted in the seconds before Vicky's death was subsequently revealed. Renee Kelly wants MORE than an EQUAL.

Author's Note: We will be looking at Renee Kelly's peculiar lineage in the future.

I hope this answered some questions; now I simply have to return to my current writing binge.

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken,

Thanks for the clarification on the relationship between Renee and Rashida. That was the only piece on the board I couldn’t determine. That was my conclusion as well Renee was able to control the board until the end with impunity. Until the house of cards crashed.

The interesting thing about Daisy she haven’t reached her peak. Now the future looks scary or should I say bright.

Looking forward to what’s next. So many unresolved situations to address.

KossykolzKossykolzabout 2 years ago

So what's next Mondo, love your work

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken how is the writing binge going?

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

gydeon about 1 hour ago

@Mondotoken how is the writing binge going?

New story posted: Unfortunately a bunch of blue check trolls are already attacking me for posting a pregnancy story involving the M/C of this series and Phoebe. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to delete it and move it to my patreon page.

For some reason it felt personal in a way I hadn't seen since a group of "feminists" came after me for Mean Girls of Maplewood even going so far as to threaten a doxing. They won this battle because I stooped to their level and deleted the comments. Trust me, there was nothing constructive in those comments. It was just insults unfiltered and I didn't want to encourage the trolls to go further. I lost this battle.

Still writing, but considering what to do with the new material, honestly.

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken I noticed you placed the spin off in Loving Wives. One thing I know about the LW category they are die hard fanatics. If your story doesn't align with their idea of what they think a loving wife should be. You will know in the comments how they feel about you and your writing.

I am a little bias to this series because I love it. My opinion maybe you should change the category.

keep up the good work can't wait to see what's next.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

I think you guys are going to like what I'm building to continue expanding and fleshing out this universe.

WRITING BINGE CONTINUES!!!

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what you brew this writing binge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I finished all of them. Now I have nothing to read😭😭. Love the stories. Keep up the good work

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@Mondotoken How is the writing binge going?

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Writing binge continues; building on the MAXIMUM BADONKADONK series of characters.

HINT: VISION QUEST

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Writing binge continues... However I realize that I may be taking a bit longer than expected so I dropped an excerpt from one of the many stories I am writing simultaneously.

Sample:

They say Renee was discovered with her hands around her grandmother’s neck on the kitchen floor while the woman offered no resistance. Thus brings to question a peculiar quality specific only to her mother’s side of the family. You see, she’s not the only one; there are others with similar peculiarities, all women of various ages. Renee despite her outward appearance is a black woman through and through with a lineage to traces back to this very small and undeveloped town in the south. After her ethnically ambiguous appearance you’d probably settle on her peculiar green slanted eyes if you were a man of any class.

-ARTHUR VAN ALLEN (Narration-Story Unspecified)

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

Mondotoken,

My favorite female protagonist is Renee Kelly and Malaya is a close second. Reading the excerpt have me feening for more crazy exploits from Renee. I can't wait to read more about Renee crazy sexy ass.

Now I can't wait to see how deep the entanglement spanned between Mr. Van Allen and Renee. If anyone in this universe needs a happy ending its Renee. I know how I want it to end but that's a long way off. Besides Mondo you get paid the big bucks for the story creation not me.

Although I am greedy I would love for you to drop 100k word chapters every week but I know that's not practical. I have know complaints because I know what you do take time. Just keep us posted on your progress and I will be happy with that.

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

Mondotoken,

My favorite female protagonist is Renee Kelly and Malaya is a close second. Reading the excerpt have me feening for more crazy exploits from Renee. I can't wait to read more about Renee crazy sexy ass.

Now I can't wait to see how deep the entanglement spanned between Mr. Van Allen and Renee. If anyone in this universe needs a happy ending its Renee. I know how I want it to end but that's a long way off. Besides Mondo you get paid the big bucks for the story creation not me.

Although I am greedy I would love for you to drop 100k word chapters every week but I know that's not practical. I have know complaints because I know what you do take time. Just keep us posted on your progress and I will be happy with that.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 2 years agoAuthor

I get paid 0.00 dollars LOL!!!

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

OOOPS! didn't realize it posted twice.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

@gydeon I get what your saying but I still cant quite reconcile it. The MC has a business going where he more often than not has sex with beautiful/thicc women on camera that he edits an posts online making a lot of coin. For him to be in a long-term relationship with a lady while doing this already seems like a stretch considering she'd have to be okay with him boning other girls; I see the only way that she is okay with it is if by the same freedom, she bones other guys/girls sometimes Mondo has bi girls. First off the MC doesn't like it when his confirmed gf bones dudes that aren't him, we've seen this before. Renee herself was most definitely was not cool with Jaquan having sex with other women, later on she just pretended to be cuz she'd already written him off as a partner and was making her escape. As for the MC she knew and made money off of him doing it when they were still in business together but all along she was planning to cut him out and steal the whole thing.

I get that she's into him now that she sees him as a "equal" but with people like Renee who are very narcissistic and see others only as to the extent that they can use them, the most dangerous thing in staying close to them is that moment when you become lesser in their eyes. You'd have to constantly be on your game, never let your guard down and always be the master planner; frankly that's exhausting. Some dudes can do it with ease but lets face it the MC was only able to topple Renee with help from outside sources and insight, he wouldn't be able to keep the mask on for long. We've seen what Renee is like to dudes she was fond of who failed to meet her expectations, she'll take em for everything she can and leave em broken. The MC should know her well enough to keep her at arms length if he's gonna have anything to do with her at all, personally I'd prefer not to there are so many less crazy/dangerous ladies in this series he could have a long-term thing with. Plus with her little girl being as intelligent as she is and growing up as twisted as she is, that would be another little noose around my neck I'd have to worry about only tighter. She seems to have no love for her own daddy, I ain't gonna risk trying to get Daisy on my side.

I wouldn't pair him with Charity either cuz I've seen her series and remember how cruel she was. I also remember how quick she flew off the handle when she thought that the MC was cheating on her, like she was just itching to go nuts.

If it were me I'd pick Phoebe. If not her then Rashida since she cut toxic Ms. Kelly out of her life. My third highest choice would be Yoli, I know I just ranted about being in a serious relationship with an unhinged woman but I feel like Yoli is at least a more honest kinda crazy. Also I really wanna read an anal sex scene involving her one day if she ever comes back into the storylines.

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

@CreeperClaw,

First off let me say you make all good valid points about Renee. Everything you wrote I had already realized about Renee. Does it make sense fuck no. The shit seem ridiculous to even fathom.

But there is always a but. Before I continue with Renee lets talk about Phoebe. In the real world Phoebe makes the most sense. The problem with that statement is we are not talking about the real world. If we were there wouldn’t be a continueing story here. The type of girl Phoebe seems to be the MC would have had to make a choice. That would only be a issue if she decided to get romantically involved with the MC, either during or after his career. She is just as jealous as any other woman. I don’t see her happy with his hedonistic life style during or after his career. Who knows how long his career will last. Not even sure Phoebe would wait. It would only be a matter of time when the right guy will appear for her. That would be the end of Phoebe and the MC. Once she removes herself from the shit show of her marriage. I think we will see a different Phoebe.

Now lets talk about a fan favorite Ms. Thunder. Although she have removed Renee out of her life. What will make her a good match for the MC. There is too many unanswered questions and questions about her. I think she have a very fragile psyche. She needs to fix a lot of things about herself to be considered relationship worthy. I don’t think too much will change while she is in the porn world. Between her and Phoebe. I see Rashida being with him during and after the MC career. If the MC is looking for a submissive I think Ms. Thunder is his girl. But we all know what comes with that. Dating a submissive is almost like dating a slave or child. The MC will have 30 plus years of programing to reprogram. I honestly don’t think the manipulation started with Renee. I think she was smart enough to capitalize on it. If Rashida is a true submissive she has been getting manipulated her whole life.

Yoli Van allen, I actually miss her crazy ass. If you take away her neglect issues. You will have Renee Kelly. Think about it. Her IQ is similar to Renee’s. She is also a chameleon will change into whatever she think is necessary. Yoli haven’t recognized her potential because of her neglect issues I think. To me she is another Renee Kelly in the making if she understood her capabilities. Good luck trying to reprogram Yoli. The MC would have a easier time with Rashida’s reprograming. Don’t forget who her biological parents are.

Now lets finish up with the MC and Renee. Like I stated at the beginning real world that’s no discussion. That’s not what we are talking about here. We are talking about The Mondotoken Universe. Until I see a woman that could take her place. It will have to be Renee Kelly. Situations can always change. Maybe there is a character that hasn’t been featured as of yet.. Like I said in a previous comment Renee have imprinted on him like a werewolf. Good luck denying that unless you are going to kill her. If the MC is looking for a happy ending next chapter Renee isn’t his girl. As I stated with each of these women. They have their own issues. Everyone in this series have manipulated someone. Renee gets the title because she is queen master Manipulator. We tend to over look what has been done to her. Go back and look at the Mr. Van Allen situation. Look at the control he have over her. In her mind she was doing what she had to do to get from under her oppressor. Once baby daddy cheated she placed herself in a bad situation with Mr. Van Allen. Poor parenting when it comes to Daisy. That’s a future post already to long..

My honest opinion the MC could end up like most porn stars. Will never be in a serious relationship due to his career choice. For a stroke story that would be fun for some. This doesn’t seem like a stroker. This is a carefully woven good plot. In order to keep the story going well you know my choice.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Writing Binge Update!!

Currently writing the epilogue chapter (May title it: Maximum Badonadonk: Epilogue) in tandem with several spin-offs. When I say I'm writing these spin-offs, I mean I'm writing stories with between two-five chapters apiece. So, I hope that explains my hiatus a little better.

List of Upcoming materials:

Maximum Badonkadonk: Epilogue

Tig Ole Bitties Chapter 04 ( Out of Six Chapter Series-IN PROGRESS)

-Rashida series (Untitled- Three Episodes Written Already)

-Phoebe Baby Mamma Series ( I'm going to delete the other story and combine that one with the 2nd part-finale)

**Untitled Story involving Main character / Andre 13.5 / Demon & a unnamed new female character who underestimates M/C drastically and pays the price on a weekend shoot that changes her life.

-The ASS formerly known as Ms. WTF?!! (3 Chapters already written)

**Untitled Bentley Story covering his corruption by Chocolate Lavender (Tentative)

*** the mother of all reverse GANGBANGS

-NEW SEASON (UN-NAMED AS OF YET) featuring "NEW YET FAMILAR BIG BAD"

(Also featuring Quisha, Eboni, Zoya Berhan & Dr. Miles plus some new and familiar faces.)

BTW, this covers the characters in this "universe" not the others I've created before.

**Malaya Padilla will Return

**Angie (SIZE MATTERS) will RETURN in SEASON 2 of SIZE MATTERS (HINT: BIG BAD-ANGIE'S BIOLOGICAL MOTHER)

** BAD M.I.L.F UNIVERSE (Character Return-Several Chapters written a year an d a half ago.)

This has been an update, thank you for reading my work.

(5/15/2022)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you trying to send them out in a certain order? Is that why your holding on to 2 finished series?

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

@ Mondotoken AUTHOR'S NOTES: Writing Binge Update!!

Can't wait, most of the characters you've listed for these stories are ones who I've enjoyed their sex scenes and character types very much.

Not to be a greedy nag considering what is already in the works, but have you had time to consider the new Crack addict volume? I miss Bernadette and Marsha, for different reasons.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Writing Binge Update!!

Releasing some of the content I've already written. Started today with three uploads, may release more in the coming weeks.

KossykolzKossykolzalmost 2 years ago

This is my the best news I would get this week, Thanks mondo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous