Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!!

Story Info
Spending some time with my pregnant friend and lover, Phoebe.
19k words
3.73
13.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

A MAXIMUM BADONKADONK SPINOFF!!

Featuring: Phoebe aka Ms. Consensual in 2 parts!!

Cameo: Rashida Sikes

** The character appears beginning with MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CH. 10 throughout the rest of that series.

Stats: Phoebe -34DD (NOW: 36GG)-26-38 (28 years old)

Rashida Sikes-38C-29-62??

***********************************

FIVE MONTHS LATER

"Oliver."

"Consuela is off the grid due to one of her many son's catching a case that I'm probably going to have to shoulder. Now we're both in concert about the shitty Bentley person and the mention of his name at this stage in my wife's pregnancy elicits a violent reaction. I'm obviously not equipped for that noise and well, its time for you to take responsibility."

"Hey man I hear you but I need to let you know..."

"No you don't; fella you've got to hold the bag this weekend because I've had enough of this shit. It's been horribly inconvenient having Phoebe in this state and suffice it to say, my love life has taken a noticeable dip. I'm getting together with my man along with Cedric and Deidrick at a lovely little wooded cabin this weekend; you can probably guess what's gonna be happening there so I won't bore you with the details."

"But Oliver man; I've gotta tell you..."

"You'll tell it to me in child support court if you don't get out of my Mercedes and take care of your baby momma. You'll have everything you need and uh, maybe you could engage in some sex if you don't mind. Phoebe's absolutely incorrigible in that regard so much so, that I've worried for my safety. My wife is as horny as a goat and you're gonna do your job as her weekend concubine or there will be consequences." I got out with my tote.

"You don't wanna fuck your wife Oliver?" I decided to be snarky in my own right.

"Very funny you bum; AND TAKE THIS FUCKING BAG!!"

Oliver flared up going nearly falsetto as he tossed my camera bag from his driver side window. I had to go low to catch my stuff as he put the car in reverse backing out of his driveway. One of his hands was outside the window giving me a one finger salute.

"You pretty bitch." I commented gathering up my stuff noticing the front door was slightly ajar.

It'd been a few months since I'd seen Phoebe and quite honestly we were drifting apart helped along by my increasing hours and responsibilities at work and school jointly. We'd texted a few times, but I hadn't seen her in a minute so I was understandably anxious not knowing how she would take my sudden appearance.

My eyes settled on the doorbell noticing it was cherry red against the white painted door frame. It looked like a nipple making me chuckle as I pushed it.

"I'M NOT COMING OVER THERE; IT'S UNLOCKED LET YOURSELF IN ASS WIPE!!" I did a doubletake for a moment before trying the door handle finding it was indeed unlocked. For some reason, I found myself knocking as I stepped a foot inside.

Phoebe was sitting on the couch looking me in the face.

"Did you ring the doorbell and then knock?"

"Yeah."

"So is that what the kids do at the special school; or is it some kind of motor reflex thingy for full grown tards?"

I did a doubletake at the uncharacteristic insult noticing her eyes seemed smaller, more beady while the rest of her face remained as I remembered it albeit a bit fuller and rounder. She was wearing this billowy baby doll top that did an admirable job of hiding her five month bump and what looked like some oversized Capri pants that stopped at her calves.

Phoebe was just as cute as ever with her hair pinned up. She had this bushy looking fluff atop her noggin.

"It's been five months and I suppose you just came by to take a peek at my fat bloated ass like, going to the fucking zoo, right?"

"No."

"Then why-the-FUCK-are you still standing by the damn door like an idiot? You think I'm gonna bite you or something? Is that what you think moron, huh?!! OH LOOKIT HERE, HE'S GOT HIS FUCKING CAMERA BAG TOO!! So, you run out of girls or something, huh pervert? Think you're gonna shoot some PREGGO porn for those pathetic incels who watch your dumbass shit online motherfucker!! You wanna show your nerds my hairy pussy NIGGA?!!"

My camera bag hit the floor next to my tote as I stepped inside kicking the door closed with the back of my foot making it slam loudly.

There was a laptop on her glass coffee table which I noticed had a taped up fracture in its surface. There were multiple containers of food mostly takeout surrounding her laptop and more than a few odds and ends. These dimples appeared at the corners of her mouth signifying her intense hormonal anger spiking.

"God dammit Phoebe." I took off my jacket tossing it over my shoulder as I power walked to the couch.

"What do you think you gonna do, huh?! You gonna give me a spanking or something?!! You gonna smack me and catch a fucking case, huh you jerk?!! You think acting like a gorilla is gonna scare me you duplicitous, exploitative, shriveled up pencil dick?!! YOU THINK YOU'RE A MAN?!! I COULD USE A MAN, NOT SOME SCRAWNY LITTLE NERD WHO GHOSTED ME THE MINUTE I GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK UP!! MOTHER-FUCKER!! I HATE YOU!! BASTARD!!"

I ignored her bullshit walking along the back of the couch headed for her right side. Phoebe's pregnant state didn't allow her to turn her head as I passed by the back of it standing at the right arm of the couch. Phoebe went quiet as I appeared in her peripheral vision with an impassive expression.

I unzipped and unbuttoned fishing out my cock handling it with the crown pointed at her face.

Phoebe sat there looking at me with this incredulous expression on her face which subtly became more malevolent signifying some offense taken at my actions. I wasn't about to get into an argument considering her delicate state and the fact that I'd read between the lines after talking with her gay husband Oliver.

Her eyes shifted back and forth between me and my prick. I encircled the base behind my balls using the thumb and forefinger of my other hand to stroke my meat.

She did this weird thing with her lips making them appear as a single slit, while her brow furrowed even more. I'd committed now knowing why her closeted husband boned out of their driveway instead of walking inside with me for a more formal reintroduction.

Phoebe was right about me, and her actual baby daddy probably wouldn't dare show his face around the homestead for fear of getting castrated. I'd acquired the ability to read people in a tactical manner which made it imperative that I stay the course until the inevitable outcome or Phoebe made a move.

So to that end, I stood there in front of her jerking my gherkin engaged in a dead stare down. Phoebe's hands were resting on the upper swell of her swollen belly fingers interlocked. I varied my strokes working to prolong the sensations just watching for any kind of reaction.

I alternated wrapping my fist around it jerking downward, then raised it so that Phoebe could see the big vein running along the underside of my endowment. My balls were visible for her viewing pleasure bouncing from the motion. I pointed my cock at her face just as I started to get results.

Phoebe subtly flushed with reddish hues on the bridge of her nose and cheeks offset by her wheatish complexion.

The slit on the head of my penis was tingling and in short order droplets of precum started. I ran the palm of my hand over it adding its natural lubrication to my shaft. It sort of felt like I was doing some sort of musical performance for a single person audience. I could see her subtly suck on her bottom lip noticing that she was covertly tugging on her index finger. It seemed like a nervous reaction more than some tacit signal of her arousal.

My prick was completely swollen at this point glistening in the afternoon sunlight filtering inside from her windows.

"Phoebe." My inner thighs were pulsing as I began to crest unable to stop the inevitable.

"GIVE IT TO ME!!" I was shocked as Phoebe suddenly leaned to the side unable to turn in my direction. The speed she used was startling.

Several ropes of thick milky cum exploded from the crown of my prick hitting her lips as she opened her mouth wide. I shot repeated bursts into her mouth as Phoebe opened wide taking everything. A few ropes hit the bridge of her nose and right cheek running down it like oily raindrops.

I reached down gently bringing her hand upward. It didn't take much for Phoebe to wrap her fist around my tumescence. The head of my cock disappeared between her lips. Phoebe's cheeks slightly inverted as she began giving me slow sensual head.

"Yeah its okay Phoebe, I get it baby; I messed up leaving you alone. I fucked up because I thought you had people to take care of you. I was weak and I didn't want you to see me like that. I'm sorry for disappointing you baby."

She didn't say anything intently focused on sucking me off with her chubby digits long stroking towards her bobbing head soiled chin and all. When we initially met, Phoebe was so uptight and lost in her own head. My impulsive action in front of her led to this moment unlocking a hidden sexual aspect that was staggering. Her moans were steadily increasing as she went after a prize she desperately needed.

Her fist was now tapping the base of my member while she added a roll of her neck sucking me harder.

"Oh Phoebe, that feels so good; I think I'm gonna cum again baby."

My prick was plunging in and out of her soiled mouth slow and steady with almost no sounds emanating from Phoebe other than random hums and moans. I'd made a mess of her face from the nose down to the spunk still running off her chin as Phoebe got progressively sloppier.

Her other hand was covering her left breast squeezing and pinching the nipple through the material. I cupped her right tit immediately noticing that she had become much larger than I remembered.

It had the feeling of a giant rubbery water balloon cupping it from underneath like I was. Her eyes were shut tight making it look as if she were lost in semi-conscious thought as she made agonizingly slow love to my cock with her mouth.

The evil part of me considered taking a quick pic with my phone and sending it to Oliver as a lark. Phoebe's right hand gradually ended up cupping my balls in a scintillating massage. She knew what she was doing sucking as hard as possible on every outward stroke. Besides Rashida Sikes, Phoebe knew me very well sexually.

I'd forgotten.

"Damn, you're gonna make me..." She released me from her mouth with an audible slurp letting copious amounts of precum and saliva running from the corners of her little mouth.

"Can you like, shut the fuck up and take all of your clothes off?" She was still aggressive getting a facial reaction unintended from me as I shucked down per the lady's request.

Phoebe undid some tiny buttons on the front of her top which resulted in her breasts bulging outward. They were indeed bigger than their former 34DD enhanced measurements. She was wearing a standard issue brassiere with very deep cleavage. I removed the last bit of clothing, a sock under her watchful eye.

"I don't wanna hear your narration; I just want you to get up on this couch right over me and shove your thing in my mouth. I want you to fuck it like you used to fuck my pussy before I got tossed in the trash bin. Think you can do that without waxing poetic, huh?!! You mad? I think you're mad enough to shut me the fuck up, right?"

I did as she asked climbing onto the couch legs apart standing over her like some monument to our past friendship. Phoebe leaned back sort of reclining with her mouth open as I grabbed the top of the couch squatting like some obscene stripper.

My entire endowment was buried inside her gullet. For some reason I felt like an idiot standing legs spread over her head in this manner until Phoebe turned up the suction. It seemed like she read my mind because I felt her hands clawing into my buttocks nails digging deep.

To my great shame I was prodded into copulating with her face in this manner. Without word Phoebe was fully indulging herself kneading my butt directing my downward thrusts with measured precision. Despite the visual of seeing her mouth stuffed with my meat, I had this odd disconnect but went with the flow.

She kept it up until I was moving of my own accord unconsciously maintaining the speed and depth she'd established. I got this odd sensation feeling her pressing and rubbing into my taint with a finger while her other hands rolled and massaged my balls.

Instinct took over gratefully taking me to a primal state of mind as I found a rhythmic cadence starting to crest. It occurred to me how responsible I was for her present state sexually speaking.

It was a burden I shared with her BFF and sometimes frenemy Charity Gilbert currently a few states away attending college away from the fallout of our rather polyamorous situation. There was no doubt if she were present there would be four hands all over my junk. I recalled the briefest mention of Charity even attempting to slide into bed when Phoebe was dating Bentley.

Phoebe's hands returned clawing into my backside like she wanted to tear the skin. The aggressive nature of her demeanor and actions were enough to tighten my inner thighs as I started climaxing. I was covered in a light sheen of perspiration getting a brain fog as I barely stifled a satisfied groan. Phoebe's hands were expertly massaging my balls and taint.

It was all I could do to keep from squirming in her grasp like a beached fish. She was that damn good. The faint memory of her nipping my cock fluttered across my mind. Phoebe roughly shoved into my pelvis.

I stumbled a bit righting myself finding a crumpled bag of chips underfoot and the rug littered with debris. It looked like the absence of a housekeeper had left the state of their retro home in disarray. My eyes found something telling on the face of her laptop as Phoebe's labored breathing filled the living room.

The humongous coal blackened horse cock of some guy was buried in the throat of this skinny overtly pale woman onscreen.

"Huh?"

I turned my head in Phoebe's direction finding her sitting there unbothered staring me in the face while her fingers took their time meticulously undoing the buttons on her maternity top revealing the large brassiere fully. It had a conical look to it, almost a bullet bra from yesteryear.

I was heartened that some of the old Phoebe remained as she cupped the underside of her large swollen breasts slightly jiggling them knowing I was looking. She used both hands undoing a few of the hooks in the front resulting in a secondary bulge, a mini-cleavage inside her much larger cleavage.

Phoebe pinched this excess flesh between fingers parting it while looking at me expectantly. She was so different, jaded and still fragile despite her intentional mean attitude. I tapped the head of my cock on her mini-boobs getting a bit of penetration into the soft flesh.

It was jiggly on top, the puffy flesh barely registering other than a slight tactile sensation. Phoebe reached down snatching the root of my member with authority giving it a few rough tugs before inserting it underneath the strap over the upper swell of her belly. My cock was trapped between her huge tits.

Phoebe looked up at my face from her cleavage with this sort of punch drunk expression before tucking her chin.

A steady stream of my splooge intermingled with her excess saliva drooled from her mouth over the head of my cock. It continued drizzling and coating my member slowly running deep into her luscious cleavage as Phoebe cupped the outsides of her breasts mashing them around my member. The spongy and gooey feel on my joint embedded in her tits was too much as I began frantically fucking them.

Phoebe flushed even more sort of squinting shaking a bit from the motion of my pumping hips. Her rounded face was still sort of soiled but her mouth was slightly gaped.

Her hands slid in front of her tits becoming fists that continually clenched. Phoebe mauled her breasts huffing in an increasing tempo as I felt an added lubrication. Phoebe started lactating as I was undated with wetness between her enhanced mounds.

Before I even realized it, I was blowing load after load into her spongy melons helplessly moaning until my cries went up a few stressed octaves. I felt stupid for allowing the girly sounds to escape my body but couldn't deny luxuriating in her cushiony embrace.

"You uh, might wanna get off me; fucking baby on board; you didn't forget that shit, right?"

"Oh sorry."

"Spoken like a true dumbass male; look I don't wanna hear your damn sorry buddy; I'm pretty goddam sure you can see how pregnant I am, right? I didn't carry this kid all this time so you can sit on my baby's head and give him or her a developmental problem because you like my big titties. Maybe you can uh, try to act like the world doesn't revolve around your motherfucking problems, okay? Hey you mad yet, huh? You look mad, right? Fucking dumbass!!"

I sat down beside her finding a plastic baggie of assorted candies under my naked butt.

"What the fuck Phoebe; what's going on here?!" I tossed the bag on the table scratching the back of my head as she flicked on her laptop with a remote restarting her porn.

The distressed sounds of a woman orgasming filled the living room.

"What do you care; you never would've come over here to see me if my thot husband didn't drag you here in the first place! I almost laughed myself into early labor when he brought you up!! Now here you are and I'm supposed to be happy my faggot husband bought in the resident stunt cock!!"

"PHOEBE!!" I snatched the remote muting the interracial porn half turning glaring at my friend who was going off the rails. She favored the hand that I'd snatched the remote from looking at me like she wanted to put a bullet in my head.

"You're here to fuck me, right?"

"I'm your friend, remember? Come on Phoebe, talk to me girl; tell me what's going on so that maybe I can help. I got caught up after the funeral and I didn't mean for us to end up this way. Ever since we met, you've always been one of my best friends. I let you down Phoebe; tell me what you want and I'll do it no questions asked."

I wasn't looking at her face when I spoke but glanced in her direction finding Phoebe sitting there with a bag of mixed nuts munching away like I hadn't said a thing.

"Phoebe come on." I humbled myself verbally waving a white flag.

"Oliver is such a goddam pussy; that bitch boi got his panties in a bunch when I asked him for a fucking little favor. See, I don't know what's going on downstairs besides the bun in the oven, but I've been so damn horny lately. You think after all of the years we spent together; he'd have my back. I had his back that time he let some guys blow out his O-ring at burning man two summers ago. Went to the hospital religiously and held his fucking hand when he cried about his bussy being irreparably damaged. Just one little favor and he had to go and get you."

"YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE?!!"

"Oh so you're gonna abandon a delicate little flower in her time of need?" Phoebe chuckled angrily.

"You talk to Bentley like this?"

Phoebe burst into legitimate yet angry sounding laughter making me nervous that she'd gone fully psychotic. I remembered Oliver's instruction about refraining from using her actual baby daddy's name in his wife's presence. Phoebe was laughing hard eventually coughing a bit before regaining her composure.

"Hey look over there by the door and tell me what you see." She replied still half coughing as I glanced over towards the front door.

"A toaster oven?" The visibly damaged and deformed rectangular item was sitting on the opposite side of the door discarded as I looked at Phoebe who'd snapped up a bottle of water taking a deep drink before continuing.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers