Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of these days you're gonna have to get off the fence and choose. I told myself I loved Oliver like a brother and we made this stupid pack to get away from our respectively stifling families. We should've got a divorce a long time ago, but I guess, we were too busy ignoring reality. I'm not going to lie and say I don't feel jealousy when he's out there getting his shit pushed in happily being a little slut. Hell, I'll admit fucking his boyfriend to get a rise out of him too; but they made up comedically."

"Comedically?"

"Yeah, his boyfriend was acting all neurotic and kvetching about how Oliver was probably cheating on him while we were sitting in a sauna; so, I told him the truth wanting to see the hurt in his face. He was running his pussy about my beautiful husband, so I busted his balls and then goaded him into getting my backdoor. I thought he liked it, but he confessed to Oliver saying I was turning him straight. So, they made up for a minute and I was left with the impression my husband's ass was better than mine."

"You know there are a lot of guys out here that would die to have you as their woman, hell give their right testicle to have you as a wife. All you have to do is make that first step." I took a bite out of the sourdough setting it down on the saucer. Phoebe picked up the remaining bit eating it as she pondered my words.

"I wanna know something; can you answer the question without a quip?"

"Yeah."

"A couple of days ago, I squeezed into my glossy PVC leggings and the skimpiest halter top I could manage letting it all hang out as I drove to a convenience store near my house. My man wasn't sharing a bed with me that night for obvious reasons, so I wanted some validation at three in the morning. Well, I was the toast of the town in that convenience store with a few guys following me to my car desperate for my number. It was cathartic, but I thought about you."

"What'd you think about me Phoebe?"

"You're so comfortable around women, especially high tier, supposedly high value women of which I seem to belong; is it because of all the girls you've bedded?"

"I don't think of it that way Phoebe; I see myself as your average run of the mill guy. I wasn't pulling the so called high value ladies originally and things started organically with this troubled daughter of my dad's girlfriend. She took charge getting me to film a sex tape with her as a lark. Erica, that's her name; she put me on the path to a career in adult movies. If you're looking for an answer to my disposition, it starts with Renee Kelly."

"So I've heard from Charity."

''When she decided to seduce me in order to get revenge on my cousin, I was so fucking scared of her and I couldn't tell you why at the time. Renee looked at me with those slanted eyes of hers and unfortunately took me under her velvety wing. Most of the women I slept with originated from that connection and after that, I guess it was mostly no big deal. Make no mistake about it Phoebe; I'm just like all the other men out there when it comes to beautiful woman like yourself. Renee just kind of, wore me down for reasons."

"Reasons?" She set another slice of bread in front of me.

"We slept together a few times and shared confidences, but she thought I put her on a pedestal, hated that about me so she started grooming me. I was fully brought into her clique and given purpose through my so called porn career. Ultimately I was a tool to be used for her monetary gain expunged when I went off script. She wanted me to really feel the isolation in the aftermath but got in her feelings when I went on with my life."

"She fell in love with you."

"I don't know; we're never gonna find out because she can't deal with any situation she doesn't have complete control over. There were a bunch of times I would've willingly screwed over my cousin to be with her, but she didn't want a sycophant. After I got booted and started hanging with Tressie, then with her cousin Vicky; Renee just wanted to tear us apart because of her entitlement and ego."

"She jealous, and she loves you; so what are you gonna do when she comes for you again?" I took a sip of wine pondering the question.

"I'm gonna be the man she wanted me to be and she's going to hate it." I felt something tickling my calf looking down under the table finding Phoebe's bare foot caressing my leg.

"I love your honesty; so Renee did something right."

"Are you gonna talk to Bentley?"

"For what, he'll figure it out and move on without incident; or I suppose I could give him shit about cheating on me with an elderly woman. Can you imagine how fucked up my ego is right now? I'm probably gonna go back to that convenience store tonight in the nude."

"Honestly speaking, you don't have to go out tonight because I can tell you Bentley never knew what hit him Phoebe. Let's be clear about one thing here; Sister Jacobs is a dark horse and a professional if you get my drift. She's got her hooks into him because he's all she has left of the church. He's way in over his head and I can prove it."

"How and why would you speak up for a cheater?"

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna have another glass of wine." I hated myself as she sat there staring a hole in my face waiting. I wasn't exactly stumping for my former rival, but I wanted her to have a fair assessment of the situation.

"You fucked her too, didn't you?"

"Messing with Tressie Fisher and driving her crazy with clips from my site wasn't enough for her; the old bitch decided she wanted to make some money off of us because she got kicked out of the church. I had this stupid contest on my original site, so she got in touch keeping her identity secret. I didn't help by letting her wear a mask without identifying herself either. Bentley didn't know what hit him Phoebe. She's called Ms. Hate."

I put my phone on the table in front of her sitting there as our dinners arrived.

"Excuse me for a minute; you don't have to wait for me to have dinner; I'm gonna borrow this for a minute if you don't mind?" I nodded as Phoebe slipped her shoe on leaving me alone at the table. She navigated the crowded restaurant leaving me to my thoughts.

There was good way out of this as I mulled the probable end of my relationship with Phoebe after she watched that clip of me with Ms. Hate, but I wanted to clear my ledger. I was tired of secrets and behind the door hookups. She'd come after me wanting some action because I exposed myself after getting my feelings hurt by Vicky Stone.

That intended indiscretion on my part was an open window for her own machinations to relieve her marital frustrations and I'd delivered. Her friendship with Charity Gilbert was a direct result of her lust as I sat there dining alone with only her left behind phone to keep me company.

Whether she realized it or not, Phoebe had been punishing herself for a teen tragedy involving her original first love during her formative years in high school. It was the reason she gave in part for her marriage to a gay man.

She blamed herself for the madness and eventual suicide of her boyfriend who was insanely obsessed with her. I didn't want to have a duplicitous relationship with her or anyone else, but she'd pushed me into a corner with questions about Renee Kelly after she'd been hurt by Bentley. Unexpectedly, her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I don't know why I answered her phone.

"Oh is my wife sleeping with you tonight?!!" Oliver's effeminate voice flowed into my ear feeling as if he was right over my shoulder.

"Relax we're just having dinner; Phoebe stepped out for a minute."

"You don't have to lie, Phoebe has made me intimately aware that you love that fat butt of hers; if you're hooking up, I don't care!"

"Then why're you mad I'm picking up her phone nigga?" I was beyond annoyed, but he scoffed on the other end of the line.

"Look, I'm not trying to have a thing with you or Bentley; I'm entertaining so could you ask her if she's coming home? Perhaps she could stay at your flat, and Bentley too."

"Is he living with you guys?" I was trying to be facetious.

"I'd charge rent if he had a job; but I've been out lately and didn't find them here when I got in from work. So, calling the wife was a formality, sort of a sock on the door."

"Hey man, what does Phoebe get out of this shit show of a marriage?" Only half facetious this time.

"THE BESTEST HUSBAND EVER!!" Oliver yelled glibly into the phone.

I couldn't take it anymore hanging up in his face while I sat there staring at the half eaten steak and potatoes. Phoebe's phone rang right after but I ignored it as my server appeared to fill my wine glass again. She tapped me on the shoulder directing my attention to the adjacent window. Phoebe was standing there with my phone at her ear motioning for me to pick up her phone.

"Yeah?"

"Get my food packaged and I want a big slice of key lime pie, your treat for dinner."

She had this shaky smile on her face and I was glad to pay for the meal feeling that it was the least I could do after revealing so much. I paid the steep meal meeting her at the side of the restaurant in the wooded area. I tired to tell her about Oliver but she didn't want to hear it already thinking ahead. We stood there with me taking on the role of a spectator as Phoebe enjoying the early evening.

"So, how about uhm, going over to that boutique hotel?"

"Read my mind huh; we're in synch because my hubby wants to get pounded at home tonight. So, obviously I got the tab on this one because its kind of decadently pricey and I have Oliver's credit card. Emotional abuse aside, I've got one hell of a fucking nest egg saved up for the last couple of years. Sorry if that's a little too real for you; I wholly intend to be my glib self by the time we're sitting in the hot tub."

Underlining her point, Phoebe slid out of her cumbersome sweater draping it over the arm holding the baggie containing her dinner.

Freed of the cumbersome outer garment, Phoebe was revealed wearing solely the orange colored romper without the benefit of an undershirt or tee. Her utilitarian underwire brassiere was the only thing covering her enhanced bust presenting me with a wealth of cleavage to offset the rest of her impressive figure hid away behind layers of fabric. I hung back watching her drift about the courtyard before working her way back towards me.

"So, we're making some good memories tonight, or what?"

"What's this about a hot tub?" Phoebe smiled taking my hand.

The boutique hotel in question turned out to be a series of faux log cabins sequestered in a wooded area. It was surprisingly easy for Phoebe to secure one of the units with the use of her black card, luckily snagging the only one left at the end of the driveway.

It was a cozy affair made obviously for romantic interludes with an adequate bed situated near a queen sized bed. Everything had this sort of orange hue to it from the wall paper and lighting to the bedding. The rest of the furnishings had somewhat of an art deco esthetic.

"So, what do you think?"

"Uh, kind of reminds me of a high end Econo Lodge Phoebe."

She chuckled to herself at my answer unslinging her purse tossing it onto the bed as she walked over taking my hand. Phoebe took my pointer finger between her lips sucking on it for a few seconds before cupping the underside of my package as she released it with an audible pop.

"I'm gonna take a really long shower and I want to find you sitting in this fucking hot tub when I come back."

She was in the process of sliding the cotton material off her shoulders revealing a retro bullet brassiere that fit in with everything around her. Her enhanced 34DD's presented a rich bulging cleavage that sent shockwaves to my endowment.

Phoebe wasn't done teasing me reaching back undoing the hooks holding the utilitarian garment to her chest.

It came away from her bare breasts hanging stiffly from her hand like some sort of life mold. Phoebe handled me through my jeans with a half smirk owing to a self-awareness she rarely exhibited. She draped her brassiere over my shoulder walking away giving me a view of her narrow waist and uniquely shaped hips which were holding the material of her romper in place with zero effort.

"YES MA'AM!!" I had a tent in my pants as she disappeared with her purse behind an open wall to the bathroom proper.

I got things going stripping down instead of going with my first inclination to invade the shower and have my way with her. Bentley had fucked up royally and I couldn't deny I was about to benefit with the return of a reliable fuck buddy.

Part of me was worried about some sort of swerve after revealing my knowledge of Sister Jacobs duplicity and malevolent intent. This got me so worried that I actually hid my clothing within reach if things went sideways. I sat on the edge enjoying the steamy roiling water taking a moment to look up my boss Steven's social media page.

"Son of the bitch." Oliver was busted as well in a pic with the men sitting in his living room enjoying a movie.

The neglectful motherfucker even had a large appetizer tray and a bottle of wine in the photo. I chuckled at the pic of the cozy couple. I slid down from the edge of the tub into the water getting comfortable. The lights dimmed a bit.

"Hey." Phoebe appeared wrapped in a terrycloth robe. Her long, curly brown locks were tied off into a single ponytail at the top of her head. She had taken the time to apply some makeup standing by the light switch watching me intently.

"Hi Phoebe." I gulped unintentionally, uncharacteristically nervous with it showing all over my face. I think Phoebe picked up on it leaning in profile against the wall covered up from her thin neck to her thick athletic calves and tiny feet.

For some reason I felt like a piece of raw meat in front of a lioness as she stuffed her hands in her pockets walking to the side of the hot tub never breaking eye contact with me. My cock fattened and extended during that little stroll ready for action under the bubbling water.

Phoebe pulled her phone from a pocket bringing a finger to her lips wanting silence before drumming up "I'm Ready" by Alicia Keys. I followed her movements watching as she set her phone on the bedside table still watching me.

She turned towards the hot tub undoing the knotted sash holding the robe to her body letting it fall from her shoulders to the floor. The sight of her nude body sent an electric jolt running through my shaft making me so excited I almost cried out.

Her facial resemblance to a young Lark Voorhees coupled with the sharp pronounced tan lines of her missing underwear had me gasping as she climbed into the tub with that single finger covering her luscious lips. In short, I found myself seated looking up at Phoebe's smiling, yet pensive looking features.

Her clean shaven muff was face level with my lips.

Her hand appeared in front of my eyes, fingers spreading her flower revealing the rich inviting pinkness inside. Phoebe's clit was protruding from its hood begging for attention as she cupped the back of my head. She used both hands opening herself wider giving my a good view of her cunt obviously wanting attention.

Phoebe let out a sustained groan as I went to work running the flat of my tongue over her opening, tickling, and teasing the clit sticking it inside with swirly flair. Her mound subtly descended into my mouth with a little bit of force until she was palming the back of my head.

The look on her face was encouraging but there was no doubt I was being treated like a jump off.

If it meant making her feel better, I was okay with things using my mouth to make sweet love to her most holiest of holies. My tongue dipping inside her inner canal tickled and ran over every groove I could reach. Phoebe was making these sweet innocent sounding moans that contrasted sharply with her more overt aggressive actions.

One of her well defined muscular legs rose into the air with the tiny foot landing on the rim of the hot tub. Phoebe bent over partially resting her palm on the mirror bordering the tub. Making no more allusions of demure femininity, Phoebe handled the back of my head hunched over the top of it actually fucking my face.

Her moans and whimpers filled the room intermingled with the sounds of the bubbling water. It was starting to become disturbing as she used one hand urging my face into her humping snatch. Phoebe's brow furrowed as she huffed and pushed rhythmically against my mouth getting herself off.

I had to use my arms along the edge of the hot tub to steady myself or I would've slipped underneath the water. Those juvenile sounding moans seemed to be getting louder as I found myself sliding downward despite my best efforts.

Phoebe was still looking directly at my face pushing her mound into my lips as her furrowed brow got deeper. It looked like she was straining as her essence flowed freely into my mouth causing me to choke and cough up some of it. She inched back allowing me to finish coughing a bit sort of smiling.

"Lick my bald pussy for me please." Phoebe requested just above a whisper inching back towards my mouth.

I ran the flat of my tongue on her puffy mound a few times before providing a sustained suction that made her gasp and pull back again.

"Suck it like that; I like the way it feels and don't stop. Make sure you get my clit too baby." I did exactly what she wanted getting more than I bargained for as she humping, moreover twerked a bit into my mouth feeling it with a sustained girlish whine of assumed satisfaction.

Phoebe suddenly switched legs resting her opposite on the edge of the hot tub grinding her pussy all over the lower half of my face. My tongue ended up trapped in her folds.

"YEAH JUST LIKE THAT BABY!! SUCK MY PUSSY!! SUCK IT!! FUCKING EAT ME UP!!" Phoebe went a bit feral sawing her cunt across my mouth and chin taking my trapped tongue along for a ride.

Her little girlish moans got progressively louder as she filled my gullet with her essence to capacity. It got egregious when she trapped my head between her hands going into this labored shrill trilling type sound before releasing me.

Honestly my neck was hurting a little as Phoebe took a seat above me on the edge of the tub chest heaving majestically. She leaned back supporting her weight on both hands catching her breath while I processed things. Phoebe again held a single finger in front of her lips wanting silence before spreading her legs exposing her swollen muff.

I stared back at her inquisitively watching as her fingers rubbed her visibly wet slit, middle fingers in the subtle folds. Phoebe looked between my face and her puffy cunt cocking her head to the side with a sly smile pressing that increasingly annoying finger against her lips.

"You've got my pussy so fucking wet right now that I wanna eat you up." Despite her words, Phoebe sat there rubbing one out right before my eyes as I figured she'd decided to tease me to distraction as some form of payback for my involvement in the Sister Jacobs situation.

My ego wanted me to storm out of the room, but she looked so delectable sitting on the edge of the tub playing with herself. Her enhanced boobs looked perfect topped with extremely hard nipples begging to be suckled.

There was the innate possibility that she would like to see me storm out frustrated to placate her own bruised ego at being outclassed by a senior citizen. Bentley was oblivious to the fact that he'd been caught red handed with his hands in an antique cookie jar; but then again, I'd also been with Sister Jacobs.

She definitely knew her business. I slowly drifted to the middle of the tub just watching Phoebe play. Again she opened her flower for my viewing pleasure.

"Look what you did to me down here; I think you should clean it up for me." Phoebe half whispered again beckoning me forward with a crook of her finger.

1...89101112...30