Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that's what they call love.

I don't know if it is honestly because I never felt that before I saw you. You felt it too and you can't take that back after our time together. If I didn't know it before, then I really knew it when you tried to kill Bentley. Don't lie, you were gonna fuck him up cause you thought he was fucking me. Don't get mad, but after we said our goodbyes he drove me away from you and I thought I'd never see you again. Then when you tried to see me, I was ashamed because I got in Bentley's backseat and pulled my dress up to pay for the ride. It's all I knew at that time, but he couldn't do it.

Actually he busted as soon as he got his dick out, but never got near me. I started crying and didn't stop until I turned myself in.

He didn't fuck me, okay?

You probably tore this shit up!!

He didn't fuck me but kept me company probably thinking I'd do it with him at some point. Even though I did that stupid shit, I knew you were the last man I was ever gonna be with. I don't care if you don't believe me. It's just that milk bitch made me understand what I really was and I didn't want you to be a part of my shitty life.

You deserve much better than a neighborhood hoe.

At least I'm clean, right?

I wish none of that shit happened so that we could've been together for real. I wish I could have been your real woman, your girlfriend and uh, fuck it. I'd give you some nice babies too, but since I'm a hoe that shit was never gonna happen.

I want to hate Renee Kelly, but I can't hate her more than I hate myself.

Maybe she loves you too; but I don't like sneaky, fake ass disingenuous bitches like her. When you think about it, she's no better than me. Go look in her closet and I bet you find a museum full of skeletons in that bitch.

Maybe that's why she hated me so much. I want to hate her, but I can't. I need all of the space inside to hold the love I have for you.

I love you.

***********************************************************************************************************

"Tressie and her boyfriend picked up her siblings two weeks ago. They had like, this bright idea of giving both of us a uh, happy ending. You see Vicky was getting an early parole thanks in part to Mr. Van Allen. I guess he felt guilty about tricking me into helping him get you back under his control, so he went to work probably not as hard as he would've if you were locked up. Vicky was getting out early that morning and Tressie was gonna drive her straight to my house whether she wanted to go there or not. It was supposed to be our happy ending. But God himself had other plans. She was getting ready to leave jail behind, but got into a fight with uh, some stud. I'm told Vicky trashed her ass but didn't keep her head on a swivel."

It felt like there was a rock in my throat making it hard to swallow as I continued.

"Both of them went over the railing and uhm, the stud got a broken neck probably paralyzed for life. Uhm, well you should know they said it was instantaneous. Yeah, that's what Tressie told me, but who knows, right?"

I felt my chest tighten up, eyes stinging at the corners as I stared at the abandoned row house where the love of my life used to live.

"Vicky didn't make it."

There was no response only silence as I stared down at the cracked pavement just sitting there. I'd avoided saying it for as long as I could manage and everyone seemed to follow suite behind me. I tried to hide in my bed and avoid returning to my incidental life and other's expectations of me.

Not even my mother could shake the all encompassing grief that covered me like some world sized blanket. It was my little bubble, but I couldn't shake things knowing what I missed by a single hair's width. Only Renee was able to shake me out of that stagnancy.

I had to complete my quest for vengeance; shake her to the core of her being and now I was done.

The air about me was static and stale with a life ahead devoid of color. My efforts to bring her a "Come to Jesus" moment was successful, but also a Sword of Damocles. It was the worst of pyrrhic victories that I would've traded my soul for if it meant Vicky Stone would live.

There was no way I could get into the prison to punish her paraplegic murderer, but Renee was always within arm's length. It was kind of a game pulling all the loose strings exposing her duplicitous nature for a reward.

That reward was inverted morally speaking leaving this woman raw and unsure of what would come next.

"Do you think I'm worthy of you now Renee?" I asked when her feet came into view.

There were droplets of wetness dotting the pavement the letter was presented in both of her shaking pale hands like a holy object. The numerous pages were carefully folded and stuffed back inside the frayed envelope. She just held it there waiting for me to take it.

"I think she would want you to have it."

"Please."

"I want you to have it so that you can try to be a better person and mother." I hunched over folding my arms across the tops of my knees staring further down the street towards the neglected park across the street from the row houses.

Her feet backed away disappearing from my sight.

Silence followed for a good long while before I found the strength to stand up and face what was to come. My gait was ungainly as I walked down the two steps to the pavement facing the area beyond the Stone family home.

I couldn't really tell one way or the other what propelled me but found myself moving towards the end on the long block standing at the traffic light. I was more than willing to stand at that cross walk in the early morning sunlight, but red went to green all too quickly.

The personal fire that had been propelling me on this journey had come to barely ebb, barely flow.

I was more of a zombie at this point walking across the street in front of a smattering of waiting cars to the far side of the rowhouses with Tubman Estates at my back. This was the furthest I'd been facing the gated off park. I dragged a hand along the chain-link fence erected by the city.

It wasn't hard finding an opening wide enough to squeeze into almost floating by the rust covered kiddie slides and swings. I pushed through to the underbrush finding myself near the edge of the lake bordering the neighborhood. I stood there listening to the waves, then pushed on.

The sunlight was especially bright enough that I had to raise an arm to shield my eyes as I glanced across the multi-laned intersection at the beatdown rowhouses on the opposite corner.

Everything was so bright normal layers of color were stripped away becoming something rather bleak. I could smell this raw sort of odor emanating from the nearby lake just beyond an artificial wooded area and park that had been fenced off a decade earlier due to neglect and rising crime in the area.

I stopped again, this time at the gnarled tree dipping onto the path.

No one came out of the dense underbrush bordering the opposite side of the path, but I hesitated all the same. I found myself drifting towards the low hanging tree branch dipping into the path but avoided it at the last minute with a hand raised trying to block out the sunlight. I made it to the other side feeling as if I'd accomplished some herculean task.

I was standing in the middle on the path finding the reason for everything that occurred up to this point.

They were all there waiting for me.

Tressie and Mr. Gilbert, Demon, Justin, and Stacy. Mom and Gene, all dressed for the occasion making me the odd man out in my simple t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. She'd placed my black suit in the kitchen closet where it remained across town. I made myself forget about it keeping busy packing up my room and belongings.

They were all standing there at the lakefront, but it felt like I couldn't move further.

Justin was holding the urn.

"Son?"

His arms were wrapped around it in a hug.

I glanced at his face finding it streaked with tears. Stacy was all cleaned up with a dab of makeup softening her features. Justin's suit looked nice while Tressie and Mr. Gilbert were dressed in respectful black. Demon wore a white suit with black shirt and tan loafers. I glanced down at my own disheveled appearance clutching at my shirt feeling exposed and ashamed.

"I-I'm sorry for coming here like this; really sorry about everything." I was trembling feeling as if my legs would snap in two like twigs. My teeth chattered a little as I raised a palm to my temple looking away for an instant to the waves at my immediate right.

"I was gonna wear my suit, honest. I uh, got busy with some stuff. Hey I'm sorry for being disrespectful Tressie. Uh, sorry Demetrius uhm, Demon." I was shaking so bad it felt like I might become incontinent. I was starting to huff and gasp nearly hyperventilating.

"If you can't uhm, forgive me, I-I understand." My voice was faltering as the ground seemed to get closer. My field of vision dipped sharply to the grey colored path.

"I got you bruh." Demon was there taking ahold of one arm while Gene held the other. I couldn't help myself anymore letting the dam burst with a deluge of tears.

My cries echoed off the lake as Tressie approached taking me in her arms with a deep powerful hug. I couldn't help it anymore completely unglued.

"She understands, I know." Tressie whispered in my ear getting my attention. We stared at one another before I also found Demon close similarly unglued.

"Hey man if I'm holding it together, then you gotta do the same brother." We hugged as well both sobbing hard before I managed to right myself. Mom used some tissues in a futile attempt to clean my face but settled on lovingly rubbing the back of my head.

"I'm sorry I failed mom."

"I love you son; you're my boy." They all huddled around walking with me until I encountered Justin. Stacy came closer giving me a brief side hug.

"She's here, with us mister." Justin assured just above a whisper.

"I know."

We finally managed to spread Vicky's ashes across the lake as the sun rose high in the air signaling a new unwanted phase of my life without my lady love.

At the end of it all, I composed myself enough to convince them to leave me alone there at the lake. Tressie and Mr. Gilbert were taking Vicky's siblings with them out of state for a fresh start. I don't think they believed me because Demon hung back sitting on the rocks a little bit away staring out over the lake.

I'd asked them two weeks prior not to inform Charity who was already ensconced in the life she always wanted.

I stayed there for hours eventually glancing over finding Demon still there watching.

"Come on, let's get something to eat and I'll take you home."

"I don't even know if I have a home anymore."

"Don't worry about that right now brother." He gave me a pat on the back not really needing to help me stand.

Both of us took one last lingering look out over the waves focusing on the light reflecting off the water.

It was a good day to be an angel.

*********************************************************************************************************

**END OF VOLUME TWO**

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK

CHAPTER 16 COMING SOON!!!

Synopsis: Benediction.

THANK YOU 4 READING THIS SEASON!! I'll be looking forward to your comments. All of these characters will RETURN (In some capacity at least.)!!