Maximum Top Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FLICK!

FLICK!

"Wonderful stuff, Rhe-Rhe. See, when you drop the delusions, you're really a great model. Maybe not my favorite MTM, but maybe one day you will be?"

"Thanks, I guess," Rhea expressed with a bit of confusion, afterward asking, "What now?"

FLICK!

"Now, you pull those cute little panties down. Can you do that?"

Rhea answered by proving she could, grabbing each side of the thin string and slowly peeling them down, allowing them to slide down her powerful legs once they passed her ass cheeks.

Maxxine shouted, "There! Don't move, I wanna photograph your plugged asshole first before you remove it."

SNAP!

"Spread those huge cheeks, slut," Maxxine barked and, without question, Rhea agreed, making it even easier to see her specially crafted plug, the letters "MAMI" written inside; Maxxine liked to give all of her models their own plugs, and put their names on them, just in case the dumb bitches lost them. That way, she'd know which belonged to which.

SNAP!

SNAP-SNAP!

SNAP-SNAP!

"God, Rhe-Rhe, I could watch you spread that butt for hours but...no, I have to! I have to see your hole! Take it out, now!"

Rhea felt the sudden urge to move quickly...to make Maxxine happy. She coiled her fingers around the base of the asshole plug and slowly pulled it out, warm, gooey butt cream stringing from the metal. What Dirty Dom's Menacing Mami did next though, didn't require an order. It probably should have, but Rhea was in too deep now; something about posing for Maxxine, maybe the disorienting flash of the camera or the slutty clothing, made her feel progressively more comfortable with acting like a submissive little bitch. Which was precisely why, without being asked, Rhea popped the butt plug into her mouth, moaning as the tasty juices from her forbidden hole graced her mouth.

With one hand no longer occupied, Rhea pulled her ass cheeks apart, this time revealing her backdoor in its completely empty glory. Ripley had stuffed her butt before she went to bed last night and hadn't removed it since, so naturally, that little hole was ridiculously excited, winking endlessly as both a way to burn off some steam, and to entice its real owner. Because damn, if a week isn't way, way too long since the last time Maxxine fucked her!

FLICK!

"Looking good, Rhe! It almost looks like your butthole is happy to see me...not that I'm surprised," Maxxine joked.

"T'ank g'uuu," Rhea thanked with a mouthful of metal.

FLICK!

"Aww, you're welcome, bitch! But, maybe try to shut up and let me focus on the pictures, 'kay?"

Rhea nodded, her lips sucking down tightly on the plug, taking in as much cream as possible.

"Perfect, perfect, now, pull apart reeealll tight, and push out as hard as you can," Maxxine guided, hoping that her pet would be able to pull off a satisfying gape for the camera. Not that it was expected, honestly, Rhea had been Dupri's worst model to date. Arrogant, lazy, stupid, unenthusiastic, but with an ass like that it hardly mattered most of the time anyway. Only in moments like this, when the ideal shot was just a fingertip away, did Maxxine really care that Rhea wasn't as adept as the others.

Bianca shared a similar sort of fire to Rhea; too big for her own britches. The EST, at least until the shoot was over, when Belair, the multiple times world champion always found herself begging to get absolutely railed by her Model Mistress. And Charlotte, oh but of course! Maxxine's star attraction, who could ever forget about The Queen, Charlotte Flair!

The most decorated champion in the history of WWE, arguably regardless of gender, a glorified plaything for a woman with less overall matches than Charlotte has title reigns. Always so willing, always happy to put her gorgeous body in use to pose in any way, shape or form of it meant making Maxx happy and getting the best possible result.

Flair and Belair were, by far, Maxx's favorite Maximum Top Models. Others persisted, but only Rhea, Charlotte, and Bianca fit the billing of what Maxxine was truly looking for: supposed alpha women. Amazons. Physical specimen but, ultimately, pretenders.

Charlotte was eager, maybe more so than any of Maxxine's models, once the alpha but now, after losing so many big matches, was a broken little shell of The Queen of old, at least for her Model Mistress, anyway. Bianca was a bottle rocket: explosive and coarse, but very pretty in action once she got going. Rhea Ripley was just right though, the perfect blend of submissive and spirited, the ideal balance that Maxxine was looking for in a model. Ideal, but stale.

Ever since the draft, Rhea had been the only option of Maxxine's favs available, with The Model Mistress getting shipped over to Raw, leaving her other MTM's behind. The prospect of some alone time with Mami was great, and honestly, it had been. But, Maxxine would've been lying if she said that the same old thing hadn't become a bit boring.

Charlotte and Bianca were never available no matter how many times Maxxine invited them over, and everyone else just wasn't worth her time. So, recently, Rhea's been the only option, Dupri spending her time teaching The Nightmare everything she knows about both modeling and bottoming. Unfortunately though, Rhea still wasn't capable of pulling off a halfway decent gape on her own.

Try as she might, but no matter how hard she pushed her asshole out, she couldn't get anything worthy of Maxxine's 4K camera, a fact that had The Model Mistress shaking her head in shame.

"Oh come on! Are you kidding? How many times have I rammed that useless fucking asshole? No, seriously, how many times? And you STILL can't give me a halfway decent gape? God, you're sooo...sooo...YUCK! I just can't with you anymore! Goddd, I wish I was still on SmackDown!"

Looking a bit distressed, Rhea asked, "R'ys T'at?" Then, she realized that her mouth was still full, spit out the plug (it was completely clean anyway), and tried again. "Why's that? What's so great about SmackDown?"

Maxxine shook her head. "Um, hello, Earth to fuckdoll? Charlotte? Bianca? My favorite models are on that brand. Thanks to commitments, they can't make it that often anymore. Can you believe that? Denying their Model Mistress? Regardless, it means I'm stuck with them worshiping me through a phone, leaving me with just you, on Raw."

Rhea lowered her head. "I'm sorry, Maxx."

Maxxine snapped, "See, that's part of the problem! You don't even have the decency to call me your Model Mistress! It's gross, and so are you! You're lucky you're the only wannabe bitch on Raw worth fucking. Who else is there? Becky? Please, Becky's used-up bum is sooo.... YUCK!"

Rhea, trying to cool her Model Mistress down, suggested, "Why don't ya go after one of the new girls like Indi Hartwell? I hear she fucked a mean bum in NXT, so much so they called her the Locker Room Leader."

Maxxine crossed her arms, absolutely not enthused by her model's proposal. "You're not getting this, are you? I need real tops, not Minor League Mary and her revolving door of weak bitches! Did I slum it down in developmental for three years? Nooooo! Because I'm important! Therefore, my models...my Maximum Top Models, need to be "tops" who think they're as good as I actually am. Is that registering?"

Ripley shook her head, "Yes, it is," then cleared her throat and added, "my model Mistress."

"Cool," Maxxine perked back up. "I'm glad. Now, go ahead and bring that pretty little belt around and kinda...kinda display it under those huge butt cheeks."

"L-Like this?" Rhea asked, squirming and struggling to pull the belt's leather strap down around her fat ass, the Velcro strap ripping apart but, ultimately keeping the two sides together.

"Ha, now that's how you know your ass is way too fat! Hahahaha!" Maxxine laughed as Rhea continued to struggle, but eventually pulled the strap past her ass and turned it around, so the plate was facing the camera. Naturally, her asshole was still on display, even managing to draw attention away from that gorgeous championship.

"Ahhhh,'' Maxxine sighed, coming down from her laughing fit. "Yeah, that's good, Rhe. Stay still."

"It's...It's really tight around my thighs," Rhea complained.

"SHOOSH PLEASE!" Maxxine yelled, eying up the shot.

SNAP!

FLASH!

FLICK! Three more for the collection; maybe Rhea's most memorable shoot to date.

Maxxine smiled, and admitted, "I'm so glad you brought the belt with you, Rhe! It really makes that grotesquely large ass of yours pop even more!"

Mami groaned, "Well, at least one of us is."

BUZZ! A new sound invaded the mainframe, not the clicking of the camera's button or the flashing igniting, but Maxxine's phone, vibrating inside of her robe pocket. Someone daring to interrupt her shoot? So brave.

"Oh, so you don't revel in the humiliation? Yeah, I don't believe that for a second," Maxxine asserted, turning her attention away briefly to pull out her phone, the screen lighting up thanks to the high-tech facial recognition. On the screen read a message:

From MTMCharlotte, "Sorry I couldn't make it ;)"

A file was attached to the message, a video apology of sorts, showcasing Charlotte Flair, the once proud world champion bouncing up and down on a dildo, her huge ass cheeks swallowing up the rubber over and over again. The volume on Maxxine's phone was low, so low that Rhea couldn't hear Charlotte begging for her Model Mistress's cock, screaming out "Mistress Maxxine! Mistress Maxxine!" Words that were barely enough to break a smirk from Maxxine's beautiful face.

Charlotte's apology was pathetic, in Dupri's eyes. Better than Bianca at least, who didn't even have the decency to explain her absence. There was no excuse, no reason to miss a single shoot much less six straight! Needless to say, Maxxine didn't accept, and quickly reburied her phone and returned her attention to Rhea, promising to punish Charlotte next time for interrupting.

"I'm a little too far away to tell, but I'll bet you're ridiculously wet right now. Sure, after so many years of topping, demeaning yourself is probably still embarrassing, but you love it, don't you?"

FLICK! Another shot.

Rhea shook her head; even she wasn't sure why her first instinct was to deny. It's not like either of them believed it, anyway.

"Really? Then I guess if I were to say that your next pose is your last, and after, I gonna pound your worthless fucking asshole into oblivion...that wouldn't excite you?"

Even Rhea couldn't argue that.

"M-Maybe it would," she coyly suggested. "So what? It still doesn't mean anythin'."

SNAP! One more flawless photo to carry the artist and her muse into the final pose. When Maxxine didn't counter argue, Rhea prodded for more information. "But uh, just out of curiosity, what's the next pose and how soon can I do it?"

Dupri smiled. "Right now," she informed, casually

sashaying over to the table where Rhea had collected the lingerie that she was currently modeling. Maxxine looked to the end of the table, and grabbed the handheld dildo that sat there, a little thing, only about seven inches long. "Last pose. Fuck yourself with this."

Maxxine tossed Rhea the handheld dildo, whose base had a suction cup on the end. "Now, and make it snappy, or else it'll be the only thing entering your ass tonight."

"You didn't make me do this last time, ya know?" Rhea remembered, ignorant to the muse behind Maxxine's madness, the message that Charlotte had sent her Model Mistress. Nevertheless, she took the dildo into her hand.

"Well, let's just say I caught the inspiration bug. A stroke of genius, if you will. Trust me, Rhe, this is gonna be the best shot of the night. It'll be so good, I'll hate that I'm the only one who'll get to see it."

"If you say so," Rhea relented, though her voice sounded unsure. Nevertheless, she slammed the suction cup down on the floor below, and prepared for a wild ride.

"It's amazing how much you still doubt me, after everything I've taught you. It's that kind of attitude that gets you into trouble, Rhe-Rhe. Backtalk is only going to make things worse."

Rhea took the base into her hand and directed it as she lowered her ass down, ignoring her Model Mistress's words in favor of aiming that cock directly into her butthole. The tip pressed against her opening, impaling The Nightmare as the big, strong women's world champion helplessly cried in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Cries that did not go unnoticed.

"Mmmm...magnificent! Those sounds, Rhe, they're excellent. Oooh, they're exactly what I was hoping to hear! The way you squeal like a little fuckpig the second something enters your big, fat, ass? I love it!"

"Ahh- bugger!" Rhea swore, the pain incredibly intense thanks in no small part to the lack of preparation.

Maxxine furrowed her brow. "That doesn't sound as pretty," she said, stating the obvious.

"Well it fucken hurts!" Rhea shouted angrily, her Australian accent as thick as possible but, still, lowering herself more and more, allowing inch after inch to disappear inside of her. "But it still...feels...good."

"I thought so," Maxxine assured, smiling as she made her way back to her beloved camera, primed to take the final few photos. Noticing this, Rhea began to properly ride that shaft, raising her ass and then slamming it down; she didn't take the entire length, but managed about half; she wasn't looking to overdo it before the main event.

"Smile, bitch," Maxxine beseeched, refocusing her camera, waiting patiently for the action shot; naturally, a mistimed shot would end up ruined by excessive blurring. Rhea's massive ass quaked as her speed increased, her butthole growing more comfortable by the second, those pale mounds of flesh rippling making the timing even more difficult. But, Maxxine was nothing short of a professional with a camera at her disposal.

Three shots, all in succession; surely one of them had to be usable. Then another three, and a third trio after that. All the while, Rhea happily bounced like a bunny frolicking through the field, pushing through the agony to maximize her own pleasure...to make the shot as grand as it possibly could be.

Maxxine shouted obscenities and praise as she took more photos, but no matter what Rhea never stopped, never ceased riding that cock and imagining that Maxxine was connected to it. Her senses were overloaded, no doubt about that, probably an after effects of all of the mental conditioning Rhea had endured. Hours spent in similar positions, forced to display her body in every facet imaginable; after a while, it took its toll.

For the most part, Rhea's mind was still intact. Maybe she spent a little too much time thinking about Maxxine's cock, but intact nonetheless. In her regular, daily life, she wasn't filled with the overwhelming desire to serve, nor did Rhea feel particularly submissive. But as soon as one of those text's came through, from a contact she boldly named "MaxxineWWE" and not "My Model Mistress", Rhea was helpless to resist.

Once she threw on that sexy lingerie, she was trapped in an unrelenting game of endurance, pitting that selfish pride of hers against the progressive need to feel as weak, submissive, and slutty as possible. Everytime Rhea slammed her ass down, it was another nail in her coffin, another hit to her self-worth, until there was nothing left. Until Maxxine had complete and total control.

FLICK, FLICK, FLICK: three more photos in succession, accompanied by Dupri providing her charge with an ultimatum. Maxxine pulled her eye away from the lens and asked, "You really love bouncing on that cock, huh, bitch?"

Unable to deny, Rhea aggressively nodded, her pretty face flushed from the intensity, and the sweat flowing from her brow bringing her dark, gothic make-up to a run.

"Oh, but I'll bet you wish it was me fucking your pathetic asshole, don't you?" Maxxine asked redundantly. "Ripping it apart? Ruining you like the worthless little bitch you are? Proving that you're nothing more than a pretender?"

Again, Rhea nodded, this time even more eagerly.

"Aw, but that won't be happening anytime soon! Sorry, Rhe-Rhe!"

In an instant, a horror-filled expression spread across The Nightmare's visage. She never stopped riding that suctioned shaft, but Rhea managed to pry her attention away long enough to make an inquiry. "Wha-What do ya mean? Y-Ya always fuck my bum...after a shoot..."

"Well, things change," Maxxine proclaimed, tightening her robe. "Just like some things stay the same, i.e. you, never giving me the proper respect I deserve, no matter how much time I waste on you!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Rhea pleaded. Then, when her initial apology quickly proved insufficient, added, "I'm sorry I'm not good enough for ya. I t-try to be a good bottom, but I'm still l-learnin'."

FLASH!

"Yeesh! You call that an apology?" Maxxine asked, almost taking exception to Rhea referring to herself as a "bottom". "God, you're fucking pathetic! Apologize for being a worthless slut!"

As those words left Maxx's mouth, Rhea started grinding on that cock even harder. Then, she atoned.

"I'm sorry for bein' such a worthless slut!" Rhea groveled, hammering her ass down at an almost superhuman pace.

SNAP!

"Apologize for pretending to be some tough wrestler when really, you're just my fat-assed little butt bitch." This deep in the zone, admitting such was almost too easy for Rhea.

"I'm sorry for pr...pretendin' to be some tough wrestler! I'm not! I'm just...I'm just your fat-arsed butt bitch!"

FLICK!

"Again."

"I'm just your fat-arsed butt bitch! A pair of cheeks for my Model Mistress to ph...photograph and fuck!"

Straight-faced and focused, Maxxine ordered, "Again." And Rhea quickly adhered as if her life depended on it.

"OH FUCK, I'M YOUR FAT-ARSED BITCH! AN MTM! OOOOOHHHH GGGOOOOODDDDD I'M A FAT-ARSED MAXIMUM TOP MODEL!!!!!!"

With that, Rhea Ripley, the Women's World Champion, went completely delirious, the world around her becoming just as white as the strap on her precious title. Everything...except for that cock, tearing her asshole to shreds, the purveyor of the bliss that filled every inch of her well-sculpted body, rattling Mami to her very core. So rattled she was, that Rhea didn't even hear her Model Mistress proclaim: "Shoot's over." And really, who could blame her?

Rhea was so close to cumming, mere millimeters away from sweet release. But, when Maxxine Du-PRI says the shoot is done, it's done! Seeing as though the pounding of Rhea's bum via handheld dildo was a part of the photoshoot, that meant she should've stopped in an instant. But she didn't, and she quickly paid the price.

Right before she could bring herself to orgasm, Rhea was shoved from behind, Mami promptly falling forward, her asshole ejecting the shaft inside of it as a result. She squirmed and seized on the floor, the sudden lack of dopamine throwing her off but...no orgasm. All that effort, all of that pleasure and yet, no orgasm.

"Helloooo? Fat-assed bitch? I said, 'shoot's over', so that means stop ramming your disgusting ass!" Maxxine barked, plucking the suctioned shaft from the floor, her face turning sour at the sight of Rhea's juices dripping from every inch.

"Y...Y..." Rhea struggled, her mind awash and her body turning to an ache as a coping mechanism. "Y...Ya could've...let me...finish...."

"Did you really think I was going to let you make yourself cum? Ha, you really are a brawny bimbo, aren't you, Rhe-Rhe? It's like God gave you big arms, a fat ass, and nothing else! Hahahaha!"

Maxxine got her jollies out, all while Rhea looked up unenthusiastically, her submissive spell broken without the thick rubber up her bum or the flash of the camera.

"Ahh..." Maxxine came down. "Oh, Rhea, you never cease to amaze me. You really did try to make yourself cum, didn't you? How dumb! The only way you'll be cumming is if I allow it, and after the way you've behaved tonight, you'll be lucky if I don't send you home with your asshole empty!"