Maximum Top Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxxine herself was under a similar influence, drunk with power as she allowed her cock to ruminate in those bowels for a moment longer, reiterating, "You hungry, bitch? Hungry for your Model's Mistress's cock covered in your disgusting fucking ass juices? Turn you into an ATM MTM? I don't know, Rhe, that's pretty YUCK!" A playful teasing of sorts, meant to wind Rhea up even further and, surprise, surprise, it worked like a charm.

"Oh...oh fuck! I'm so hungry, Mistress! Please l-let me clean m-my arse off of ya fucken c-cock!"

Truthfully, Maxxine just wanted to hear Rhea beg some more and, once she'd gotten her wish, she granted The Nightmare's, plucking her shaft from those deliciously pale cheeks, leaving that bumhole in the worst possible state: empty.

Never fear! Never fear because Mommy Maxxine was quick to fill another orifice just beggin' to be used, that being Rhea's welcoming, warm mouth, patiently waiting for the yummy, gooey prize she'd begged so embarrassingly to receive. Worth the humiliation and, yes, well worth the wait. The second Rhea tasted the remnants of her asshole, her tastebuds were set ablaze! Magnificent! Definitely not YUCK (!) like Maxxine had promised.

Rhea's asshole tasted wonderful; that sweet nectar brought Mami to a moan as her lips trailed down, beyond the head of that massive shaft. They spread, naturally, accommodating the incredible girth until the sides of her mouth were nearly ripping at the seams. But, like a true toughie, Rhea pressed on, taking more and more in a quest for more and more butt cream before eventually finding that rubber schlong hitting the back of her throat.

Deepthroating wasn't exactly something Rhea had done before, mostly because she'd never met a man big enough to push her that far! Nothing if not a quick learner, she immediately grasped the basics in favor of the ultimate reward: the taste of her deepest depths, only accessible from long, drawn-out excavations. The only problem was that now, Rhea found herself in prime skullfucking territory, and unfortunately, Maxxine was game.

Without warming, WWE's newest model began to pump her hips, throttling The Nightmare's face and pounding her windpipe down. For a fast learner, Rhea resorted to choking and gagging awfully quick and really, could you blame her? That cock was massive, almost comically so, to the point where it should've come with a little sticker that reads "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION".

Rhea's asshole was a competitor, but her throat game needed a bit more seasoning, and while Maxxine tried to work that seasoning in right here and right now, you have to learn how to crawl before you can walk and run. Rhea only carried the potential to be the perfect MTM; she wasn't there quite yet.

Unsatisfied with her bitch's performance, Maxx unceremoniously ripped her cock from that oral cavity, Rhea hacking up enough spit to cut her anal expansion down considerably; better late than never? In any case, Maxxine wasn't impressed.

"That's all you got? Wow," Maxxine pushed, rubbing her spit-covered cock across Rhea's face. "You're so disappointing sometimes."

"I...I'm....S...Sorry," Rhea expressed, regaining control of her breath.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. Just bend over so I can put this fat ass back into use. At least that never lets me down," Maxxine hardly assured and, naturally, Rhea did what she was told. But, not without feeling completely useless.

Maxxine retook her homey, familiar place behind Rhea, this time ditching the pronebone in favor of something a bit more traditional. Rhea's face and the floor quickly became reacquainted, but her fat ass didn't follow suit. No, that found its way as high as possible, into the most emblematic of positions. A position that, quite literally, put all of the focus on her ginormous backside, the only feature of her that Maxxine saw value in.

Upon pressing her shaft against Ripley's quivering bumhole, Maxxine found that her cock still fit like a glove. A little pressure was all it took to allow that big butt to swallow up the entire shaft once more, an impressive feat that both girls accomplished in one fell swoop. Rhea moaned, partially in ecstasy, and partially in relief; this deep in her zone, the few minutes she spent with a cock in her mouth instead of her fat ass was far too long, a fact that Maxxine was eager to remind her of.

"Oooh...such a good, fat-assed bitch! Look at you take that dick, Rhe! Haha, that's my champion!" Maxxine teased, slowly moving her hips, beginning to pump back and forth.

Rhea didn't respond, at least not with words or phrases, opting instead to moan deliriously as Maxxine fucked her arse, Dupri laughing maniacally as her pet's overly-huge butt jiggled enthusiastically each time they came in contact with one another. The view of that fat ass shaking and quaking was magical. Addicting, almost. Maxx couldn't get enough of it.

No matter how hard she tried to focus on her show-stopping performance, Maxxine just couldn't pry her attention away from that butt. It called to her, begged for even more acknowledgement and boy, did Maxxine ever have more to give.

To accompany her vicious thrusts, Maxxine Dupri cocked her hand back, bringing it crashing down moments later, a loud thwack reminiscent of a whip's crack joining the vibrant cast of sinful sounds already present. With the smack came a message: "What do you say, bitch? What do you say when your Model Mistress spanks your disgustingly fat ass?"

Rhea knew just what to say, and thankfully, this deep in the zone, her little ego wasn't willing to get in the way. "Thank you, my Model Mistress! Thanks for spankin' my fat arse!"

"Do you want me to do it again?" Maxxine asked, cocking her hand back again, ready to fire on a whim. "You do, don't you, Rhea? You want me to spank you good and hard like a fat-assed bitch! Hahahaha, that's fucking pathetic! But, tell me anyway! Admit it!"

Without a care in the world, Rhea slicked her hair back before weakly admitting, "Please, spank me again! I love gettin' treated like your fat-arsed whore!"

"You bet that fat ass you do!" Maxxine assured, bringing her hand down again, watching as those cheeks jiggled faster than ever, and listening as Rhea squealed like the dirty little fuckpig that Maxxine had trained her to become. And what a sight it was! Glorious! Those cheeks in motion were so perfect, so gorgeously YUCK(!) and yummy in equal measures that Maxxine couldn't just watch them jiggle. Nope, watching that big bum bounce caused her creative bug to bite once more.

Maxxine slowed her hip movements again, bringing them to a complete stop, allowing her to slowly pluck her shaft from Rhea's sloppy pipe for a second time. But this time, when Maxx stood up and walked away, she went in the opposite direction, towards the table, where all of her materials sat. After a moment of fishing around inside of one of the bags, she pulled out a small camcorder, palm-sized, and returned to Rhea, quite obviously looking to add some thrilling articles to tonight's already risque collection. Or, perhaps, a single article?

The Model Mistress never really considered herself a videographer but, in this case, nothing else would do. So, she fumbled with the settings until the tiny camera was ready to film instead of photograph. Then, she asked her question again. "Do you like when I spank this huge butt? Tell it to the camera, Rhe!"

Rhea gladly answered. "Fuck yes! I love when you fucken spank my fat arse! Please punish my bum again!"

Punish, huh? Maxxine was happy to oblige.

"Oh yeah? Take this, bitch!" Maxxine growled, putting every ounce of force she could muster into another slap to that butt, this one with video evidence. Rhea's bum convulsed again, this time with video documentation that, quite embarrassing, Maxxine would probably spend way too much time later on ogling. When that booty stopped bouncing, Maxx became a quad-offender, slapping it again and watching the fireworks.

"T-Thank you, my Model Mistress!" Rhea gleamed, wincing in pain, something she never thought one of Maxxine's attacks could force her to do. After all, she was the toughest wrestler in WWE! The Women's World Champion, the real world champion.

Sure, Asuka currently held the WWE Women's Championship, formerly the Raw Women's title, but that was merely secondary. Rhea beat Charlotte for her title in a marquee match at WrestleMania, something few, if any, could claim to match. When it came to inflicting violence, nobody was on her level. So why? Why did Maxxine's slaps hurt so much? And why did Rhea take so much pleasure in the abuse?

Hell, getting spanked like the fat-assed bitch she clearly was, felt borderline-euphoric. Necessary even. She didn't complain when Maxxine smacked her a fourth, or tenth, or twentieth time. Instead, she reveled in the pain, embraced it, thanked it on its way out when, in reality, she could easily stand up and throw Maxxine across the room.

Dupri couldn't stop her. A powerhouse like The Nightmare? Get real. But that, of course, begged another question: why didn't she? A question so simple on the surface, but layered with depth the further you read into it, the bevy of meanings and interpretations all circling back to the little doohickey in Maxxine's hand.

At the end of the day, Rhea Ripley may have been world champion and a world-class toughie too, but what she truly was, more than anything, was a Maximum Top Model. And it was precisely at that moment, where Rhea realized that she too, carried with her the same kink that all of the other MTM's had long-since discovered. The reason why Rhea was unable to resist Maxxine's charms, why the second Dupri got her in front of a camera, Rhea's defenses dropped. Rhea Ripley, just like Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair, is an attention whore.

Rhea may act all rough and tough beforehand and outside of her zone, but once the camera got rolling, all bets were off. It was a common denominator that Maxxine loved to exploit: these so-called tops never get the attention that their disgustingly fat asses deserve. Too busy being brawny bimbos to realize their true purposes. So photographing them was a win-win. Maxxine got to satiate her lust for the perfect picture, and the tops, future MTM's, got the attention that they secretly craved but were too ashamed to admit they wanted. Until after it was already too late.

Rhea, her face almost as red as her luscious behind, graciously lauded, "Thanks for spankin' me like a good bitch!" Naturally, Rhea's egotistical filter was long gone, replaced instead with the innate desire to be used and filmed, in no specific order. Maxxine was happy to oblige.

Another spank, the number of which Maxx and Rhea both had lost count, was sent The Brutal Babe's way, her ass jiggled with the same enthusiasm it had the very first time. Truly, a peach to be proud of. But, so long outside of said peach has made Maxxine long for its warm embrace once more; those ass cheeks called her cock like a siren song. Rhea's asshole was just begging for some more mistreatment. So, Maxxine cut their spanking sesh short, in favor of something different.

"Do you want my cock again, Rhe-Rhe?" Maxxine asked, beginning to stroke with her free hand, still filming with the other.

"God yes! I love gettin' my fat ass spanked but...please, bugger me again!"

"Mmmm-yeah?" Maxxine moaned, lining up her cock again. "You wanna get bummed again by your Model Mistress? Even though I'm filming? I could send this video to anyone, you know?"

"I...I don't care!" Rhea assured, looking back at Maxxine and staring a hole through the tight, blonde bombshell.

"No?" Maxxine asked, pushing forward and impaling Mami once again, Rhea squealing with delight as her asshole was forced open again. "You're really coming around, Rhe! At this rate, you'll be worth my time again!"

"Oh, thank you, Mistress! Please, don't get bored with me!" Rhea begged as inch after inch disappeared, her words a deep look into her overall depravity. However depraved she may have been though, Maxxine's line about missing Charlotte and Bianca did have its effect on her. Which was why, when Maxxine exited her shitpipe again, Rhea grew worried.

"Aww, is little Rhe-Rhe upset about not being my favorite model?" Maxxine mocked The Nightmare's "boo-boo face". "Perk up, bitch. It's not your job to worry about my thoughts and opinions. You are my fat-assed bitch, therefore your 'role', in all of this, is to be a fat-assed piece of fuckmeat to ph-"

"To photograph and fuck, I know!" Rhea interrupted, a fire in her words but this time, they were egocentric for all of the right reasons. "But I wanna be the best! I want to be your favorite model! I should be your favorite model! Not Bianca or Charlotte! Me! I'm the world champion! My..." Rhea blushed, as she struggled to admit the next thing that came out of her mouth, "My arse is way fatter than theirs! It looks better on camera too! I should be your favorite!"

With her cock in one hand and her camera in the other, Maxxine sat for a second, seemingly contemplating Rhea's shameless admissions. Then, she stood up, appearing as a mountain of a woman above the kneeled Nightmare. Rhea, practically in tears following her perverted soliloquy, looked up at her Model Mistress, and waited for her to speak, her patience rewarded just seconds later.

"You wanna be my favorite, huh? Think you're dirty enough to surpass Charlotte, or delusional enough to be more fun than Bianca?"

Rhea nodded. "I do."

"Well then, suck my cock," Maxxine ordered and, instinctively, Rhea brought her mouth to that glistening shaft once again, wrapping her lips around the tip and slowly sliding them down. Rhea slurped up the ass juice that her dirty hole left behind as Maxxine ran her now free hand through Mami's dark, sweaty hair, eventually tightening into a grip and gradually forcing Rhea's head down and, subsequently, inch upon inch into her throat.

Just like before, Rhea coughed and gagged, but hearing Maxxine's voice helped inspire her to keep trying.

"Hold it...hold it! If you want to be my favorite model, you need to impress me, Rhe," Maxxine assured, forcing Rhea's head down even further. "Swallow it! Swallow it! Be a good bitch and swallow my cock, okay?" Swallow...she couldn't.

Rhea tried, she really did! But, after a few moments, tears falling down her eyes as she choked and her face turning an even deeper shade of red, The Nightmare had no choice but to hack up that massive python, letting down The Founder in the process.

"Ah, YUCK!" Maxxine yelled as spit trailed from Rhea's mouth, so of which landed on Dupri's pristine little foot. "Dammit, Rhe! You're so fucking pathetic, I swear! No matter how much time and effort I put into you, you always fail me. You'll never be my favorite! Never! Do you understand that? I know you're stupid, so I'll spell it out for you: N-e-v-e-r!"

Maxxine was especially upset, mostly because she thought she finally had Rhea right where she wanted her. After all that talk, The Nightmare still let her down. Disappointing, really, and surprising as well. Maxxine was almost certain that Rhea had finally turned the corner but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

"You are a disappointment!" Maxx barked, aggressively pointing her finger at Rhea, who was still trying to catch her breath. "A failure! You hear me? You're a failure!"

"I-I'm s....s," Rhea tried to apologize, but Maxxine stuck a finger in her face, stopping Rhea in an instant.

"SHOOSH! Save your pathetic regret! I've heard enough apologies from you tonight! Leave! This session is over!"

Rhea's heart dropped.

"No! Please...God no! I'm sorry, so sorry! I'll do anything, I swear! Pound my fucken throat again, I'll hang on this time, I promise! Just please, don't kick me out!" Rhea groveled, reaching out to grab Maxxine's foot again, but The Founder quickly kicked her away.

"Get your filthy hands off of me, whore! Did I say you could touch me?"

"N-No, I-"

"What, did you think again? Huh, stupid slut? Get the cogs in that little airhead of yours turning? Yeah, what have I told you about thinking?" Maxxine ranted, crossing her arms.

"Y-You don't pay me to think. You pay me to be a fat-arsed bitch," Rhea recited, this time without any flavor of sarcasm or arrogance.

"Right, so what made you think that you could beg for forgiveness?" Maxxine asked, and Rhea stayed silent. "Face it, Rhe. You're gonna go home with your asshole...wait for it...unsatisfied! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! How does that sound, bitch? And, you know what else? YOU NEVER GOT TO CUM, EITHER! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

As Maxxine laughed, the faint sound of sobbing appeared; Rhea's eyes were welling up. "I'm sorry," She pleaded again. "I tried, I really did. Please, don't take this away from me. I...I need your cock."

The pair stayed silent for several moments, allowing the heat and passion of Rhea's words to sink in and, eventually, die down. They sounded sincere, not just her selfish little asshole desperate for attention. "What, you think just because you're crying that I'm just gonna fuck your ass after you failed me time and time again?" Maxxine cruelly asked, completely ambivalent to all Rhea's successes tonight, as well.

"No...I couldn't help it," Rhea weakly explained. "The...The thought of losing your cock...I just-"

"You got scared," Maxxine interjected and, surprisingly, the once-dominant world champion sheepishly nodded. "That's understandable. I, as a God amongst women, have that effect on toughies such as yourself. But, I'm afraid that I can't fuck you anymore tonight. You don't deserve it."

A few seconds passed before Rhea's crying grew more intense, more pathetic and, most importantly, more entertaining for the camera that Maxxine was still using to film. And as Rhea's embarrassing display progressed even further, it became even funnier to witness. The Rhea Ripley...crying?

Tears streamed down her face, and not the kind caused by her failed deep-throating attempts either. Literal tears, a result of her emotional battle, and proof that she was, quite possibly, even more pathetic than Maxxine originally thought. So very pathetic, that Maxx was willing to reconsider another foray into The Nightmare's asshole.

"I..." Maxxine sighed, hating that she was giving in. "I will not be fucking your asshole again." Rhea tried to compose herself, allowing herself to hear and understand what her Model Mistress was saying.

"But....I suppose it would be okay if you fucked yourself."

"R-Really?" Rhea sniveled.

"Trust me, you don't deserve anything," Maxxine assured before clarifying. "But I'd be a little upset with myself if I didn't get my fill of your asshole. So, I'll allow you to ride me."

"Thank you! Oh thank you, Mistress!" Rhea gleamed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever! Just don't disappoint me again!" Maxxine demanded moseying over to a nice, empty spot on the floor and plopping down, setting the stage for Rhea to follow behind. Ripley did exactly that, giddy skipping over as she mentally prepared herself for the ride of a lifetime. But, Maxxine was done laying out caveats just yet.

As Rhea prepared to straddle her mistress, Maxx wagged her finger and informed, "Uh-uh-uh! Nope, not yet! You can have my cock when you put your belt back on. I wanna see that precious title of yours devalued! Yeah, Rhe! I want to see MY world champion wearing her prized possession as her asshole swallows my cock!"

Oh, man. Really? The belt again? A trio of thoughts popping into Rhea's mind. She hesitated briefly, something she hated herself for doing but it couldn't be helped. The Women's World Championship was her favorite thing in the whole universe....okay, maybe second favorite. But it was still pretty high! Taking lewd photos with it was one thing, something almost acceptable, and a little solo play while wearing the belt teetered on the borderline of egregious. So, where did bouncing on Maxxine's cock rank? Fortunately, not close enough to stop Rhea from ultimately giving in and trotting over to the backdrop, where she'd left the title.