Maximum Top Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers

Rhea's heart skipped a beat; her mind wasn't so clear that she was willing to miss out on getting bum-fucked. Rhe-Rhe knew that she could argue that she'd done everything she was told, that maybe she did the tasks with a bit of sass, but hey, she still did them. But, that would've been another case of her pride getting in the way. Mami was proud, but not stupid, regardless of what Maxx thought. Her huge butt obviously needed more, so naturally, at the mere suggestion of getting metaphorically blue-balled, Rhea found herself at Maxxine's feet, ready to pucker up.

"Please...please don't do that," Rhea weakly begged, placing a single peck on the top of Maxxine's right foot, which...didn't receive the response she was hoping for.

"Aww, how pathetic?! You think a single kiss to my pretty feet is enough to put you in my good graces? Do it again," Maxxine laughed sadistically, holding her foot out, up to Rhea's face. Ripley looked up at her Model Mistress; it was obvious she still was weary about demeaning herself too much but Maxxine wasn't having it, repeating, "Kiss my foot again."

Then, when Rhea still hesitated, Maxxine shoved her foot in Mami's face, yelling, "KISS MY FOOT AGAIN!!!"

"Okay, okay," Rhea relented, adding another peck to accompany her first, and when it became incredibly clear "a few" wouldn't do, Rhea added another, and another, and another.

"Mmm, that's more like it," Maxxine goaded. "But it's still not enough to show that you deserve my cock. Why don't you try begging? Go on, beg me to fuck your big, fat, disgusting ass just like a good little whore would."

Rhea kissed Maxxine's foot again, thinking about what she wanted to say, then again for good measure as she collected her final thoughts. Then, she put them together.

"Please...please fuck my huge, disgustin' bum! Please, please, please put your huge fucken Model Mistress cock inside of me! I want it so bad! I promise I'll be good, okay? I'll do whatever my Model Mistress says, just please! Please, fuck me."

Maxxine looked down, ensuring that Rhea's eyes met hers before her scowl transformed into a slick smile. That smile gave Rhea hope that her self-degradation was coming to an end but, unfortunately, it was merely false hope.

"Not good enough," Maxxine sternly informed. "Take it from the top, bitch."

"What do ya mean it's not- ugh, fine," Rhea snapped but, ultimately, lowered her head and tried again. "Model Mistress Maxxine, will you please make me a good little MTM slut and fuck my big, fat, disgusting arse! I need it so bad, please! I'm beggin' ya! Let my arsehole worship your cock!" As a final touch, Rhea turned around, bent over, and spread those fat, pale cheeks for her Mistress. This time, her efforts were rewarded.

"That's more like it," Maxxine assured, dropping to a knee for a closer look. "Not perfect by any means. You still sound way too bitchy, like I'm doing you a disservice by making you beg for it. But, we'll work on that later. For now, I think you've earned your pay."

Rhea grinned from ear to ear; she'd been thinking about Maxxine's cock and, specifically, Maxxine's cock inside of her asshole, since last week's shoot. "Thank you, my Model Mistress," Rhea graciously accepted, attempting to return to a kneel. Imagine her surprise when, the second she did, Maxxine's foot forced her back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dupri asked, pushing down even harder, Mami grunting in pain but, ultimately, useless when it came to resisting her Model Mistress.

"I just...thought...you'd let me suck ya cock again...like the other times," Rhea weakly informed; in the past, Maxxine had allowed Rhea to "prepare" her cock. But, Dupri had other plans in mind.

"Yeah, that thinking thing? It's not really for dumb bitches like you, m'kay? We've been over that," Maxxine reminded before explaining, "I said I'd fuck you, but I didn't say I was happy with you. Rhe-Rhe, you still need to suffer. So, you'll be taking my cock raw this time."

Immediately, a lump formed in Rhea's throat. "R-Raw?" She stammered.

"Yeah. Raw. Like, you know, the brand you're on. You're the Raw Women's Champion, right?"

"Women's World Champion," Rhea corrected, forcing Maxxine to drive her foot even harder into The Nightmare's back.

"Whatever, doesn't matter. The point is, to show how sorry you are for disappointing your Model Mistress, you, my fair, fat-assed bitch, are offering up said fat ass, as is. Is that clear?" Maxxine's intent was clear, but that pesky little ego reared its ugly head again. Stupid Rhea, she couldn't help but try and argue. Keyword: try.

"C'mon, the least ya can do is-" Rhea started but Maxxine quickly cut her off.

"Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up! I don't want to hear your stupid voice anymore, okay? Now, you're going to take my cock how I want like a good little bitch, or you can leave."

Rhea didn't respond immediately; Maxxine safely assumed that Mami was calling her bluff. Too bad she wasn't bluffing.

"What, you think I won't let you walk? God, you're fucking dumb. You think I need your fat, worthless ass, Rhe? I can have any "wrestler" that I want! If I need an ass to fuck, I have a whole locker room full of fuckholes just dying to be filled by a real woman like your Model Mistress," Rhea remained silent, even as Maxxine increased the pressure of her foot, digging into The Nightmare's back.

"I prefer you supposed alpha females. You guys are more fun because you're completely delusional. But I don't need a toughie to satisfy my needs. You though? You need me, don't you Rhea? Nobody else can fuck you like me, huh? Pound your pathetic fucking shitpipe and gape you like a proper buttslut? Nope, I'm the only one! I'm the only one who'll let you have the best of both worlds! So go! Leave, but don't even think about coming back, because once you walk out that door, the only way your hungry asshole will feed is if you submit to a lesser woman, someone who won't keep your secret!"

Rhea lay prone, paying close attention to each of the words in Maxxine's emphatic statement, until no more could be heard. Then, just like the words, the feeling of Dupri's foot pushing into her back disappeared, too. Rhea, her black, near shoulder-length hair matted with sweat, began to worry that, possibly, Maxxine was being genuine. Rhea looked back, and Maxxine reiterated her stance.

"Get up. Leave. Go, fuckpig! Get out of here! You don't want me to have my way with you? Fine! Then I don't want you here!" Maxxine yelled again, taking exception to Mami's sorrow-filled expression. "What? Are you stupid and deaf? I said, 'get out of here',"

"I don't want to leave, okay?" Rhea blurted out. "I...I still need My Model Mistress to fuck my arse."

"You do?" Maxxine lustfully asked, completely undoing the belt on her robe, the two sides separating, allowing her massive model cock to spring out, immediately catching Rhea's eye. A massive strap-on, nearly doubled the size of the handheld dildo that Rhea used earlier. "You mean, you still want this, right?"

"Y-Yeah," Rhea stuttered, her whole focus fixated on the object of her innate desire which became a whole lot harder when Maxxine, after dropping her robe completely, knelt down behind Rhea.

Reaching out to grab a handful of the thick mound of flesh and muscle known as Rhea Ripley's right butt cheek, Maxxine fondled as she asked, "Even if I stick it in you right now?" Maxx spit into her free hand, and applied the saliva to her shaft, added for her own benefit, not Rhea's.

Rhea gulped, thought about it, and answered, "Y-Yeah."

Maxxine took the other cheek and spread it wide, ultimately doing the same with the other once she'd finished groping as well as what she'd done with her hand, and spitting directly onto Rhea's asshole. "So, hypothetically speaking, if I were to-"

"Oh for the love of God," Rhea interrupted. "Just fucken take my arse already! Please, I'm beggin' ya! Pound it! Fuck it! It's yours! All yours to do whatevah! Just please! Put that gorgeous fucken dick inside of me!" The words gushed from Rhea's mouth; even living her own nightmare, Maxxine's ultimate charms were completely and totally irresistible.

Maxxine didn't respond, at least not right away. A few seconds passed before Rhea got confirmation that her plea bargain was a success, by way of MTM's founder crawling atop her motionless, muscular body, until the pair of their beautiful faces sat adjacent to one another. Prone bone, a new one for Rhea, one that, before even taking that ridiculously large shaft, already had her heart racing.

A smack to that bum, accompanied by the words, "Spread 'em", told Rhea everything she needed to know, The Nightmare instinctively reaching back to pull her huge ass cheeks apart. To make way for Maxxine and her massive dong, which Dupri took her sweet time lining up with Rhea's awaiting bumhole, quivering in guiltless anticipation. The sight of that shaft did things to Rhea that she never knew possible; the prospect of taking it practically had her drooling. And when it finally pressed against her opening, it hit like freshly-cooked crack.

Even through the intense pain in the early going, the feeling of her asshole splitting open, spreading to accept Maxx's gracious gift caused an endorphin rush for the ages. Rhea winced, she squealed, she groaned and, of course, she moaned, as Maxxine's hips drew closer and closer to her beautiful butt. Without an ounce of lube to speak of, Rhea's butthole gobbled up two inches, then three and four, and so on, proof that not only was she every bit as bright as her Model Mistress took her to be, but Rhea also doubted Maxxine's abilities, as well.

Every one of these photoshoots have ended the same way: Rhea accepting a cock in her big bum as payment. Her formerly virgin bum, a virginity that sadly for The Nightmare, Maxxine swooped in and stole without any pomp or circumstance. Maxxine's fucked that ass over a dozen times now, and naturally, after so many uses, the effects were being felt.

"Take it, bitch! Take my cock! Yeeeah, that's it, Rhe-Rhe! Now, what do you say?" Maxxine asked with a grunt as she thrust a few more inches up that pipe.

"Oh God," Rhea moaned, the pressure so intense, she barely managed to squeal out, "Thank you, My Model Mistress!"

"C'mon, you can do better than that!" Maxxine barked, thrusting Rhea into free-fall mode.

"Thank you! Thank you for that big cock in my arse!" The Nightmare screamed, her gorgeous face, typically twisted in some kind of maniacal or intimidating expression now settled into a more natural state: emotionless. Even so, her eyes told the story; Rhea Ripley was completely cock drunk. Maxxine could tell her to jump off a bridge and, not only would she do so, she'd thank her Model Mistress for the opportunity. Which honestly, was exactly where Maxx wanted her.

Submissive, loyal, subservient, and unselfish, all qualities typical to your average bottom, and all things that Maxxine Dupri expected of her Maximum Top Models. Bottoms are supposed to appreciate their tops, understand that without them, their lives are meaningless. But, Maxxine wanted a bit more from her models. She didn't just want them to serve or to submit; that was merely the tip of the iceberg.

Maxxine wanted to be like a god to them, the Sun to their Earth. For their whole worlds to revolve around her. That was the dream and, while her efforts had been rewarded in some cases, tougher nuts were a little too hard to crack. Bianca Belair was openly submissive, but so arrogant that she often gave off the energy of a power bottom, as opposed to the pure bitch that Maxxine wanted her to be.

Rhea, currently, sat in a weird middle ground between spineless with a cock in her ass, and egocentric without. With Dupri clapping her cheeks, Ripley was weak, far from the Xenomorph-slaying badass that Rhea based her surname off of. But, during the early goings, before the photoshoot and the aftermath, Rhea was cocky and overconfident, regardless of how quickly she changed her tune.

Right now, Rhea was perfect, a mindless little fuckdoll. As Maxxine liked to put it, "The perfect model to photograph and fuck." For Rhea to transform, like her precious Dragon Ball characters, took lots of hard work and dedication, mostly from Maxxine but in the end, no matter how hard she resisted, The Nightmare always found her way to her true position. It was just a matter of keeping her there and sadly, when the pressure and intensity died down, she always reverted back. That's why this time, Maxxine wasn't pulling any punches.

Every thrust was emphatic, the sounds of her thighs clashing against Rhea's fat ass echoing throughout the hotel room. For a while, the sounds sat alone, without a buddy or companion. That was, until the desire to hear Rhea squeal again became too much to ignore. That alluring Australian accent was sorely missed by The Founder's ears, and what Maxxine wants, you best believe she always gets.

Dupri released Mami's mane from her powerful grasp, directing her hand down to softly caress her charge's face. Rhea purred as she fell even deeper under Maxxine's enchanting spell. Another mind-breaking thrust rattled her core again, opening the door for a simple question from the maximum purveyor of model provocation: "You like that, bitch?"

On the surface, it was fairly redundant, almost a little unnecessary, considering Maxxine well and truly knew the answer. Rhea didn't just like it, she was obsessed with it, to the point that her reputation, her title, her status within the Judgment Day, hell...even her precious Latino Heat...none of it mattered. Which was why Rhea, regardless of how necessary the question was, quickly and promptly answered, "Oh fuck yeah!"

Maxxine slammed her hips into Rhea's bum again, this time with every ounce of force she could muster, and asked, "Mmmm, you love being a good little MTM, don't you Rhe? Oooh yeah, serving that ass up for your Model Mistress? Tell me how it feels to be one of my models! Tell me!"

"So good..." Rhea deliriously proclaimed. "I loooooove bein' your little arsehole bitch- oh God...thank you, my Model Mistress! Thank you for that perfect cock up my fat arse!" She spewed out even more vulgar acclaim, but Maxx's cock started to shimmy in and out of her backdoor again, throwing her speaking patterns off again.

Just like that Rhea's words quickly devolved into incoherent gibberish, and while Maxxine could tell that the strange noises were meant to be complimentary, she didn't take them to heart. She couldn't, not when Rhea never seemed to mean them after or before the fact. With the camera lights flashing or with a cock barreling into her butt, Rhea was deathly submissive but elsewhere, the same couldn't be said. That needed to change and, thankfully, as her cock began to ease its way into that butt quicker and quicker, she was one step closer to achieving her goal.

Admittedly, Maxxine set herself back a bit by forcing Mami to take all thirteen inches completely raw, no lube or preparation and only the smallest amount of spit, though she did fuck herself on the handheld dildo for the final shot of night. But, that little shrimp was barely half of Maxxine's length, something Rhea's custom butt plug could keep her stretched out enough to handle. The same couldn't be said for the python currently turning her anal muscles into mush.

That cock was almost too big, at least, for a regular bottom. But...no, Rhea was nooooo bottom! She was a top, otherwise, Maxxine, her precious Model Mistress, would want nothing to do with her. The Women's World Champion was...is, a top by nature, which made her the perfect candidate to handle a massive shaft like Maxxine's. It took toughness that your average Liv Morgan or Bayley didn't possess, endurance that those physically weak little bitches couldn't dream of matching!

To handle Maxxine Dupri, the surprising and supreme ass fucking machine, it took physical prowess. Only the strongest tops were worthy of being Maximum Top Models, ironically, something that Rhea was only realizing just now despite Maxxine's constant preaching, as The Nightmare's asshole was ripped apart time after time. Not just anybody could be her...not just anybody could be the perfect "model", as Maxxine had described. But Rhea could, and honestly, realizing that was enlightening.

Either that, or Maxxine had increased her speed to such an extreme degree that Rhea, quite literally, had never been fucked so hard in her entire life. Certainly not by any hetero-pairing, especially not with Rey Mysterio's little cuck son. This was it, the single greatest thing Rhea had ever felt, brought up on but the single greatest woman that she'd ever met. Maxxine truly was "maximum" in every sense of the word.

So maximum that the second she slowed down again, Rhea took note and, quite pathetically, began to worry. Surely her concern was for naught, but then, Maxxine slowed down some more, and then again. Eventually, Dupri found herself completely halted, pulling out ever-so-slowly, allowing just the tip to linger on expulsion before slamming down one last time and then...Maxxine stayed there.

Thirteen inches of rubber made out of chemicals you absolutely do not want to know about buried inside the deepest, darkest trenches of Rhea's bowels. Thirteen inches, sat in the twilight and yet, they sat unafraid of that cold loneliness, even embracing it, begging for a challenge. It never came and, as a result, Maxxine's cock remained stagnant for several minutes, allowing The Model Mistress to take in the feeling of complete and total control over the women's world champion. And while she did that, Rhea took in a similar feeling of her own.

The feeling of being dominated, the feeling of Maxxine's significantly smaller, more feminine frame pressed tightly against her Amazonian build, making a mockery of the countless hours Mami spent in the gym, sculpting. That feeling was sublime, to say the least, and with each passing second, it only felt better, to the point where honestly, Rhea didn't even care that Maxxine had completely stopped fucking her ass. It kept building and building, until finally reaching a crescendo when The Model Mistress opened her model mouth and asked a familiar question.

"Do you wanna taste your ass, Rhe?" Maxxine whispered softly into Rhea's ear, the warm vibrations reminiscent of a cat's purr. "Mmmm, yeah, I know you do. You wanna be the perfect model for me, don't you, Rhe-Rhe?"

Typically, Rhea would struggle to answer that question. She wants to respond one way, but her ego would provide assurance that an alternative method was more "appealing". Thankfully for Maxxine though, nothing about this situation was typical. Rhea was feeling more deeply and intensely than she ever had, session after session finally wearing her defenses down to the last line, to where now, an answer to such an obscene question came as naturally as breathing.

"G-God y-y-yes!! I wanna be your favorite model! Please Maxx, f-feed me my arse!!"

Maxxine smiled; hearing The Nightmare say something so humiliating, so depraved wasn't exactly "new", but she wasn't used to it. Charlotte? For sure, The Queen could hardly go two seconds without embarrassing herself. But Rhea? Most of the time, Rhea tried to pretend as though she was still carrying an ounce of self-respect. Stupid, right? What kind of champion parades around, beating up guys and girls on the clock, and spends her off time dressing up in pretty outfits and getting fucked in the ass by pro wrestling managers?

Alas, Rhea was, just like all of the toughies and brawny bimbos, delusional. Well, mostly. Even at her most stubborn, Maxxine was pretty sure that Rhea was just being exactly that: stubborn. All of the pretentiousness was just her trying to act out, and not emblematic of her true feelings, the true feelings that Rhea had no problem admitting when she was completely cockdrunk. But, you know what they say about inebriation? People act differently under the influence.

codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers