Elaine

Story Info
Elaine is a breedable female, she needs a male.
1.6k words
3.3
35.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kbeta46
kbeta46
3 Followers

---

Note:

Intro ends after... if you want to go straight to the fun.

---

Elaine was gazing into mirror and wasn't exactly pleased. True, her body was still relatively tight for her age, she was forty after all. Her breasts were heavy, but not what she would call hanging low, unlike some of her friends, she had toned legs and ass, from long bike rides and only couple of wrinkles on her face.

Still, stretch marks on her belly marked her as a woman, and the belly wasn't exactly flat either. Her short cut hair, dishwater blond as she called it herself, was starting to show some white. Probably from the stress at work. Or rather, she thought, just because she was getting old.

Holding one breast, then both up, she reminded herself how she has looked some twenty years ago, before she met David and had Timmy. Before she had spent decades as accountant in a job going nowhere, futilely trying to balance family and career. When she was fired two weeks ago she went drinking with her friends, and realized that her effort didn't amount to much.

Her family was a bit better off, maybe, but by how much? Did they really need another bedroom or pay that car off two months earlier? She asked David if they couldn't have another kid, but he murmured something about economy, and for the last couple of years barely touched her in bed.

Most of her friends were in the same boat. While drinking they confessed that they are unsatisfied, tired and almost depressed. Except for ever sexy and awesome Joanne, who boasted of her amazing lover, and new vacation house. It didn't help that she was taller than most men, had face of a model and a rack to go with it.

Timmy was her only child, and she never had any time for him. They barely talked, and when they did they had little in common. Just like his father, Timmy was dark, bit athletic and popular. Now he was finishing high school and enrolling in state college in a liberal arts program.

David has left for business trip and Timmy was out with friends. Elaine made her decision, she will go out and party, just like when she was young. Get properly drunk and enjoy herself.

She picked her sluttiest clothes. Silk stockings with garters, see through panties, push up bra, pencil skirt and a blouse that she unbuttoned as deep as she dared. Looking at herself again she was a bit uncertain, but decision was a decision. And so she went without waiting a moment more.

She saw Kevin at the bar when she already had a couple of drinks, and the first thing she noticed about him was that he was looking at her. There were other women, some much younger and sexier, but he was clearly checking her out, his gaze on her tits and ass, she felt wanted for the first time in many years. He was slightly higher than most, dark haired with pale skin and very well dressed. Soon enough he sat down next to her an ordered her a drink.

They didn't talk much, tension was obvious, but she didn't want to loose control. She was a married woman, a mother and she had some self control. This man may have been a bit above ... well above average, but his hand on her thigh didn't make her a slut, or did it?

Before long she had her hand on his bulging crotch and was making jokes so filthy that even the bartender blushed. Kevin was at least a decade younger, but she didn't care. He wanted her, and she now wanted him. Elaine whispered "Do you want some coffee at my place?" in his ear, meaning her body.

...

Soon enough they were driving in her car. She took her panties off and Kevin was now brazenly fingering her. His fingers entering her pussy, gently caressing her folds and making her all wet. She was desperately trying to focus on driving and getting home as fast as she could. Getting out of the car was almost too quick as was opening the front door. When they entered the bedroom she was taking off his shirt while he was opening zipper of her skirt. As Kevin closed the door she took a good look at him.

Well built, more muscular than average, with barely any extra weight and hair on his chest. Erection was almost tearing trough his pants and Elaine quickly went to take them off.

His dick flipped out, Elaine noted it was actually a bit shorter but thicker than her husbands, but she barely remembered him anyway. Kevin lifted Elaine from her knees and before she could protest ripped her blouse open, buttons flying off. Pushing her onto bed, he threw her skirt into corner and wasted no time before sliding his cock into her.

It was a bit painful and she let out a quick "Wait a minute ..." before wave of pleasure ripped trough her body. Leaning over her face Kevin proclaimed "Make me." and begun pounding her cunt with strength she never felt before. Their combined musk filled the air, as sweat begun to boil on her skin, like pearls covering her, now released, tits.

Bouncing up and down droplets flew off, while her juices finally moistened her cunt enough for his penis to slide deeper in. Elaine realized that she didn't have time to take off her shoes and that bed sheets will be dirty from them, then laughed out as she realized that what Kevin was doing to her will make them far worse for the wear.

Her pussy, untouched for so long, was hurting with ecstasy. She begun to beg, knowing it will only prod Kevin to fuck her harder. "Please slow down, don't.. aaah ... at least ... Do you have rubber?"

Instead of answering he increased the pace and begun to knead her breasts. When he pinched both of her nipples she let out scream of pleasure. "YES! This is it!"

Elaine felt his cock pulsating inside her, his strong thrusts loosening her folds, reaching her deepest spots in a way her wimp husband never could. Sweat rolling down her face, she smiled as she realized that this is her place. Overwhelmed by manhood, claimed and owned by strong, virile man.

What little remained of reason in her sex addled brain was screaming about family planning, divorce, protection or something but she didn't care, she couldn't. In his arms and on his cock, she became heaving and panting animal. "Fuck me! Yes! Deeper, faster!" she screamed from the top of her lungs. Nothing mattered, just pleasure.

"Fill me up you bull! Make me a mommy again! Proper one this time!" She noticed little Timmy a while ago and the though of replacing him with new child made her feel guilty at first, but now just turned her on even more. She wanted a stronger, better child, if nothing than as a reminder of this rut she was experiencing.

"You're a perverted little broodmare. You know that right, bitch?" Kevin said while slapping her tits, jolting her. "I'm going to, but don't come crawling to me asking for money. You can use that cunt of yours to earn your own."

What should have shamed her only made her proud. She was beautiful and valuable again, just like all those years ago. She always was. This is what she was, a female of a breeding age. Not a mother, not yet, because Timmy didn't count. Nothing counted until this night when her master took her pussy and broke her in.

Hugging him with her legs in silken stockings she rocked couple of more times only to climax with strength she didn't ever realize was possible. Her cunt convulsed, tightened around his mighty cock, begging for seed. And Kevin unleashed his final assault on her womb.

With final thrust he came, filling her with his cum. That moment she knew she was pregnant, and that this was her purpose for rest of her fertile days. To get fucked by him and others like him and give birth to strong, beautiful children. Never again would her husband touch her, but he would pay her and her true children and take care of them as proper cuck should.

She noticed Timmy must have run away at that point. And she didn't care. Kevin wiped his cock on her stockings, then he took out a pillow, lifted her shapely legs and put it under her firm, sweat drenched buttocks so that not a drop of thick cum would leave her pussy.

Before leaving she asked him if she could suck him off one more time. Taking him in her mouth she thanked him for the gift he gave her. Of course, Kevin wanted the full service, so he fucked her mouth like he did her cunt finished deep in her throat. She almost choked, but he didn't move one inch until his dick was clean and limp again.

Then he left her laying on bed. Filled, impregnated and broken in broodmare.

...

Time has passed. Elaine was heavily pregnant with twins and quite popular with young men.

Her husband didn't even mention divorce, after she explained to him what would happen if he tried to get rid of her at least.

She promised herself that she will do all she can to get pregnant again. Finding strong male to do the job of course.

Elaine never met Kevin again, but she was for ever grateful that he made her into a proper woman.

kbeta46
kbeta46
3 Followers