Max's Quickies Ch. 02 - The Gas Station GILF

Story Info
An early morning trip to the gas station, and a horny GILF.
2.1k words
4.43
13.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an early morning. Almost 6am. I needed gas so, I had to make a quick run to the gas station to fill up my Suburban. I was already up and reading one of my all time favorites on Literotica. You know The Leader by Montgomery Quinn. And of course I was at a particularly spicy scene as I pulled into the gas station.

As I hoped out of my truck I thought maybe they were still closed. I didn't let that deter me, as I had worked a Kroger gas station like this one. And I knew that the pumps would be on automatically at a certain time. As I looked around I did notice an older woman in the glass booth. She had silver almost completely white hair. She smiled and I waved at her, and then I saw the cutest blush rise on her face.

That's when I noticed that the outline of my semi-erect cock was very visible through the shorts I was wearing. I just laughed and thought to myself, "this old gal might have just got the thrill of her life this morning". I did try to adjust myself or anything. I just continued to let my flag fly. If you know what I mean.

I went about the process of pumping my gas with my very erect penis on display. I was determined to give the G.I.L.F in the window a show. We made eye contact as I gripped my hard tool and gave it a few strokes. She smiled sweetly as she watched. Then she made her way to the back of the booth. I thought to myself is she's coming out here? As I did all the things that you would normally do, inserting my credit card. And setting the nozzle in my tank, and engaging them automatic pump.

And that's when I heard someone clearing the throat behind me. As I turned I came face to face with the older lady from the window. She was a tall drink of water. Almost my height. So I would guesstimate around 5'10". But I couldn't tell the shape of her frame because she wore such baggy clothing. Her face showed the signs of aging, but I could tell that she was very attractive in her youth.

Even at whatever her age is now she was easy on the eyes. She stared me in eyes for a few moments and so I cleared my throat.

"Can I help you with anything mam" I asked?

"Yes young man. You can put away your indecent meat stick" She said with a naughty smile.

"Now do you really want me to put it away" I asked?

"Why certainly yes young man. That's indecent. There could be kids around here" She said through an unbelievable smile.

I looked around and we were the only people at the station I mean it was still dark outside and I hadn't seen another car the entire time I was there.

"I don't see anybody, and frankly I think you're enjoying the show" I said.

I caught her eye fucking me, and the blush on her face gave her away completely. Her mouth seem to be dry because she couldn't form words to respond.

"What is your name" I asked her?

"Helen, Helen Montoya" she said licking her lips.

"Well then Helen Montoya how would you like your own personal tour of my flagpole" I asked?

"I thought you never ask" she said as she grabbed my cock.

"Feisty one aren't you? My name is Max, and if you can suck me off before my gas finishes pumping I'll put this entire meat stick in your old pussy, I said.

She looked me in the eyes and stroked my cock inside my shorts. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm old enough to be your grandmother young man. You might have just been off a little more than you can chew", Helen said.

She moved and positioned herself between me and my open car door. Helen pulled my shorts down to my thighs and fished out my my cock. She stroked me a couple times and licked her lips. She took the head of my cock in her mouth her. Helen's mouth was warm and so wet, and boy did she know what she was doing. She took me to the back of her throat and pull back gagging just a little bit.

But she had a determined look in her eye it made me realize that she was not finished. She bobbed up and down a couple more times on my thick cock. With her free hand with her other hand she started cupping my balls and gently massaging them in rhythm of her sucking. She knew exactly what she was doing and I was getting close pretty fast. And just when I thought she couldn't take anymore of me, she swallowed. Inch by inch disappeared down her gullet as she swallowed, and reached the base of my cock.

The feeling was indescribable. I was doing everything I could to hold back. I couldn't let this old lady show me up, but she was working me good. I looked down to see her staring up at me. Her eyes were so beautiful. I would describe them as ocean blue.

I also could see quite a bit of Helen's cleavage at this angle. Oh how I wanted to tit fuck her right then. But there was no time for that. My tank was getting close to being filled, and I felt like she sensed that also. Helen doubled her efforts on my cock. She was sucking me like a vacuum. I knew t that point that I might have met my match.

She was massaging my balls and deep-throating me with all her worth. I could feel my balls churning, ready to fire my seed deep down her throat. The only saving grace was the click of the handle from the nozzle of the gas pump.

"Phew, saved by the bell", I said as I looked into her eyes.

She pulled her throat off my cock and caught her breath.

"I almost had you there young man", Helen said.

She pulled my shorts up and tucked me back in my shorts, patting my cock lightly.

"I guess maybe we'll finish another time," Helen said.

Seeing as no one else was there, I followed Helen to the window to get my receipt.

"So there's nobody around you got some place we can go so I can fuck this old pussy of yours" I asked?

"But we had a deal young man, I didn't win, Helen said.

"Well you did such a good job, you do deserve a reward. Tell me you don't want it, and I'll hop in my vehicle and go," I said.

"Oh, you don't know how bad I want it Max. Give me a second to grab the keys to the bathroom," Helen said.

So I just stood around trying not to look too conspicuous as I was waiting for Helen to come out of the single door shed. That's what it look like anyway. She emerged with the keys, and unlocked the door. She looked around making sure the coast was clear she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. She flicked the light switch on. It looked more like a broom closet, there was a single toilet though.

Brooms and mops and cleaning supplies everywhere. There was just enough room for her to shimmy down her pants and pull her baggy shirt over her head. The site before me was a pretty toned older woman but her age showed a little. Helen looked like she did a really good job of keeping herself in shape. When she turned around her cute little bush was silver gray like her hair but it was neatly trimmed. Her labia was long with age but it looked so delicious, and I had to take a taste after we worked her out of her clothing.

I propped one of her legs up on a box, and I got down on my knees. I ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit. She put her hand over her mouth to keep herself moaning too loud. Helen's muffled cries echoed in the bathroom. As I slurped and slurped at her nether region. She had a wonderful flavor. A bit musky but not unpleasant. I worked her up to the peak of orgasm and then I latched on to her clit and sucked for all I was worth.

She was quickly creaming all over my face. And she moaned my name Max, Max over and over again.

"Damn young man," Helen said. "Are you trying to give this old gal a heart attack?"

I just smiled at her and got off my knees. Then I line my fat cock up with sopping wet pussy and eased it in. The look on her face was pure lust and utter happiness. She was unbelievably tight and wet. I don't know how she kept herself so tight, but whatever she was doing it was working. Her pussy felt incredible.

After that amazing throat fucking she gave me earlier, there's no way I was going to last very long. I told her as much as I thrust in and out of her.

"You have a wonderful pussy Helen. I just wanted to let you know. Before I come in you believe me when I tell you that you have truly surprised me this morning," I said between grunts.

"Well thank you very much Max. It's nice stroke to my ego to know that I can still satisfy a young man," Helen said. "And if you think I feel good now what about this?" she said.

I felt her walls clench over my entire cock. It felt like Helen's entire tunnel was milking me. I grunted as her walls squeezed tighter and tighter on me.

"How are you doing this?" I questioned.

"Well a magician never reveals her secrets," Helen said as she continued to work her vaginal muscles up and down my cock.

She just kept on working me with her magical pussy. And I was quickly approaching orgasm. She squeezed and release, squeezed and release, squeezed and released her walls around my cock. I finally exploded inside of her. Filling her tight and muscular core full of cum. I fired several ropes into her cock pleasing cunt. So many that my legs almost gave way. I haven't had an orgasm that good and quite a while. And to think it came from this lady old enough to be my grandmother.

"Wow you're amazing Helen," I complimented her. "I haven't been fucked that good in quite a while," I said.

"Shit, I've been creaming on your dick since you shoved that monster in me Max," Helen said. "I am quite thoroughly satisfied. But we've got to hurry up and it seems you've made quite a mess in me," she said.

So as I eased my cock out of her, and a flood of cum came racing out. It splattered all over the floor. Helen quickly sat down on the toilet and squeezed the rest out. I could hear it pouring out as if she was pissing into the toilet. I was looking around for some paper towels or something to wipe myself off when I felt Helen grab my cock and pull me toward her waiting mouth. she took me in her mouth, and sucked me clean. By the time she was done I was standing to attention again.

"What am I going to do now Helen? I'm hard as a rock. It's like I didn't just come," I asked.

"Well, you didn't seem to have a problem earlier walking around with it. Everyone was getting a free show of that fat cock of yours. I suggest you tuck it back in, and get in your Suburban and drive home," Helen said.

I laughed at her satisfied cockiness.

"You seemed to enjoy the show, and you definitely enjoyed the treat did you not?" I questioned her.

"Oh yes very much. So if you can just shoot me your number maybe I can give you a call and you can bring that young cock over and fuck me again sometime. Then we could have more time to get more comfortable," Helen said.

"Oh what, no more quickies in the bathroom at the gas station Helen," I questioned.

She laughed and just patted me on my leg. I moved out her way so she could reach for the toilet tissue to wipe herself. We made ourselves as presentable as possible. Me with my bulging cock in my pants. Her with the deep flush and sweat on her face. She peeped out the door to make sure no one was looking, and quickly left out. I waited a few minutes and ducked out after her hopping in my ride. Helen gave me a final wave goodbye and I drove away from the gas station feeling like the rest of the day couldn't get any better.