Max's Quickies Ch. 01

Story Info
A quick and hot story.
2.2k words
4.36
10.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everybody, it's Max, this is a quickie that may be true. It may not be true as well. I will never tell. This is just a short story to explore one of my kinks. I hope you guys and gals enjoy. If you guys like them there will be more. If you don't there may not be. I don't know.

As usual, thanks to all of my inspirations, you know who you are, and to Literotica for the platform to share my works.

Maximillion Ventres

*

My god she was stunning. She was as pale as any woman I had seen that wasn't a redhead. I could clearly see the veins in her under her skin. I had been coming to this diner for over three months and every day she seemed to get more radiant by the day. After the first month, I would only sit in her section, so I could easily steal glances at her as she went by. What a sight she was to behold.

She was about 5'10'' and I would generously guess 155lbs, and getting larger every day. No I was not fat shaming her. She was pregnant. There is something about a woman being with child that drives me wild. She had to be at least six months along because you could really tell by the time I became a regular of hers. I had to make my move on her and I thank whatever god that just so happened to present the perfect opportunity for me.

Her name was Nadia. She normally worked the morning shift, so I was not expecting her when I walked in that night. The diner was almost empty. There was a couple in a both to the far left. So I sat all the way to the far right. Nadia was the only waitress in sight.

When she saw me she immediately made her way over to me. I put on the most charming smile that I could muster. My god I think her tits had grown since I had saw her this morning. I was in complete and total awe of her beauty. I calmed myself as she inched closer. I was glad that I was sitting down and wearing a pair of basketball shorts, because my cock swelled to half chub.

"Hey Max, what can I get for you," Nadia said in a tired, but cheerful voice.

"Ah, let me get a patty melt and fries and sweet tea to drink," I replied.

"I'll get your order to the cook and I'll be right back with your sweet tea."

And with that she spun on her heals and walked away. Man, the view as she walked away was spectacular. How she kept her ass so tight I do not know. Maybe she will tell me one day. But right now I could daydream. Now think Max, how will you get this radiant mom to be in my bed?

Nadia made her way over to me with my sweet tea. That is when I noticed her limp.

"Here is your sweet tea, Max."

"Nadia why don't you sit down. You are clearly limping. Its not like its very busy in here tonight."

"Thanks Max, I think ill take you up on the offer."

"I would love the company."

She pulled up a chair and sat down. I could see that her ankles were severely swollen. Maybe this was my chance.

"Didn't I see you here this morning Nadia? Why are you still here?"

"The managers lazy daughter called out again, and guess who drew the short straw," she said.

"Please forgive me if I am mistaken, but doesn't he realize that you're almost due?"

"Almost due? Max I am only five months pregnant," she laughed as she sighed.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. Please trust me, that I am not trying to call you fat."

"That is okay, I get it all the time. I am carrying twins by the way," she chuckled as she stood up.

Nadia went to retrieve my meal. I was once again blessed with a view of her incredible ass. I just wanted to bury my face between those cheeks and dine out. Nadia returned with my food, and I dug in. I was suddenly starving for so much more. I finished my meal quickly and waved for Nadia's attention.

"Done already?"

"Yes it was very good. My complements to the chef. May I trouble you for a cup of coffee?"

"Of course you can, your the only one here, so it won't be a problem," she informed me.

I was so distracted by the good food and of course Nadia, that I did not notice that I was the only patron left.

"I could take it to go if it would be easier on you?"

"Oh no, please sit. I rather enjoy your company."

And with that I was treated to another fantastic view of Nadia's perfectly round rump. Oh my, if she only knew the thoughts in my head. Nadia quickly returned with my cup and a couple packs of sugar, but no milk for my creamer.

"I am so sorry Max, but we are out of milk. And I remember how you dislike the fake stuff," she said with at a smile.

It was at that moment that I noticed that her breast were leaking. And I don't mean like a little, but a faucet seemed to have turned on inside her shirt.

"Well, if I could be so bold. You could give me some milk fresh from your tap," I said as I nodded toward her breast.

"Oh my god, I thought I would make it home before they started to leak. They have been hurting for the last 30 minutes and I knew they needed to be emptied," Nadia said as she blushed hotly.

"Don't be embarrassed, I understand, but can I please have some of your fresh cream for my coffee?" Man that was so cheesy I thought to myself.

"Really? I thought men found breast milk gross?" she replied as she looked me in the eyes.

"Nadia, you will find that "real" men love nothing more then the life sustaining milk that only a mother can provide."

"Oh wow, so do you just want me to whip my boob out right here in public view?"

I glanced around the diner. There was no one to be worried about. The rest of the staff was in back cleaning. Only Nadia and myself were in the dinning area.

"Sure, go ahead. Your back is to the kitchen. Only I will see."

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"I most certainly would. I'll even make you a deal. If you show me yours, I'll show you mine."

"Really Max, that is so cheesy. I am going to need a bit more than a show."

Nadia leaned forward and grabbed hold of my cup. Then she reached up and unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her bra covered tits to the world. She pulled her right breast free from her bra and began to message hear breast from base to the nipple. Nadia's areola was dark and swollen. Her milk quickly flowed from her nipple into my cup. I wanted nothing more then to latch on to her breast and drink my fill.

Nadia stuck her finger in my cup and stirred my coffee with it. Then she stuck said finger in her mouth. I was speechless, horny, and there was no way she didn't know it with the bulge that was in my shorts.

"Is that the cream you wanted in your coffee? Or maybe you want the cream from my other source?" she teased.

"So when are you officially off the clock? Because if you cant leave in the next two minutes I am going to fuck you right here on the table for everyone to see," I stated huskily.

"Just let me waddle my fat ass to the back and grab my bag, and we can go," she said as she turned to leave.

I could swear she put an extra twist in her walk as she went. I greatly appreciated the effort. Damn, she was going to make me cream my shorts before I can even get out of this diner. As Nadia came from the kitchen I stood and tossed some cash on the table. My coffee was long forgotten. As she walked passed me I hesitated for a second.

"Nadia, what about you tip?"

She stopped and turned around and grabbed the fat head of my cock.

"This is the only tip that I will need tonight. Your place or mine Max? It doesn't matter to me. Just know that my pussy is dripping and my panties are completely saturated."

As she finished her statement, she dragged me out of the diner by my cock. We made the short walk from the door to my Suburban. I had parked in what I thought was a well lit corner, but at this moment it was pretty dark. I opened the passenger door for Nadia and gave her my hand so she could climb into the passenger seat. Once she made it about halfway into the seat, her ass was about chest level.

"Nadia, stop where you're at," I said.

"What?"

She never had a chance to finish her thoughts as I flipped her uniform skirt up and buried my face between her ass cheeks. Nadia was not lying when she said that her panties where drenched. Just the contact left my face glistening with her sweet juices. She shuddered as I ran my hands up her legs to the sides of her panties to remove them. Nadia's aroma was mouth watering. I licked her from clit to asshole.

She shook every time I made contact with her puckered hole. I knew would have to explore that later. My god she was drenched and I was more than ready to slam my fat cock into her wanton hole.

"Stop teasing me Max, just slam that fucking cock in me," she whimpered.

"Are you sure? What about your baby? Is this a comfortable position for you?"

"I would be feeling a lot better if I had that dick of yours in me."

I needed no other invitation as my concerns for her delicate state were answered. So I did as I was told and I fished my cock out and rubbed her saturated folds to lube myself. Nadia's pussy was on fire. I thought that my cock could melt if it was possible. It was like trying to squeeze into a very tight and molten tunnel named Nadia.

"Damn, your are almost to tight for me to fit."

"My pussy isn't too small, it is that huge cock of yours," Nadia said huskily.

With one final push I was inside of Nadia balls deep.

"Oh my god. I am so full. Yes, give me that cock," she said as I began to get a rhythm.

"You are so wet Nadia, you are dripping down both of our legs."

"Oh yes I know. Your cock feels so good and I don't care about the mess."

I slowed my pace so I could reach out and group Nadia's swollen breast. I trap a nipple between my bird and ring finger and pull. Plentiful milk rapidly sprays from her engorged nub. The nipple play causes Nadia to arch herself onto my swollen member, and we both cooed with the deeper penetration. I could feel my balls start to churn and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm about to come Nadia. Do you want it in or out?"

"Don't you dare take your lovely cock out of me. Fill my pregnant cunt," she replied.

I picked up my pace as I felt Nadia's hot and wet tunnel start to convulse around my cock. The connection of my wide cock and her stretched snatch was a creamy mess. But it gave me all of the visual that I needed to put me of the edge.

I let out a stifled growl as I pumped an uncounted amount of ropes of cum into Nadia's already creamy pussy. My orgasm triggered another one in her as her legs gave out a little as I quickly wrapped an arm around her swollen belly to steady her. I kept myself buried in Nadia so she could ride the rest of he orgasm out. Her rippling tunnel milked what was left of my cum out of me and gave herself a couple of mini orgasm.

As I pulled myself free from Nadia's cunt, a flood of our fluids poured from her to the ground.

"Damn, that was just what I needed," I huffed.

"I know. That cock of yours is a fucking thing of beauty," Nadia said as she straightened up.

Nadia didn't even bother to try to put her soaked panties back on. I noticed the act and gave her a questioning look.

"There is no reason to put those back on. They're soak and wet. Besides I am not finished with you yet."

"Oh, is that a fact?"

"Yes it is. I have two swollen breast that need to be emptied. And I do remember someone wanting some cream."

Nadia fixed her clothing as best she could and hopped into the passenger seat. I placed my already hardening cock back into my shorts and walked around to the driver's side of the suv. It was going to be a long night, but that is a story for another time.

I hope you enjoyed this story. If so leave a comment. If not leave a comment. Max Ventres