All Comments on 'Maxwell's Machine'

by SecretHowl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Celibate1Celibate1over 7 years ago
Envious

So envious....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it. You made it easy to image being either character or being a voyeur. The description of Max was fun. The only down spot was the opening paragraph. Lists of numerical descriptions are always awkward reading. It is so much better to use words and spread that information throughout the story. The 'once again' wording was odd. That was the start of this story so we readers have no before to relate the again. A couple sentences about her past that better sets up her kink hunt would have helped. The rest of the story was a fun ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mmm

yes, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sooo nice

Would love to read a 2nd chapter.... so much fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I very much enjoyed this story and would love to read another chapter of it. Also, I agree with the detailed comments below about the opening paragraph - for what it's worth. Thanks for writing your story and sharing it with us.

mindventuremindventureover 7 years ago
Nice Work!

I've had a long running fascination with fucking machines. I particularly like well-written stories about them and yours is first rate. Five stars.

Be careful with Craigslist though.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great addition

As a fan of your stories and have read multiple times every one I have to say that I do enjoy the variety, this makes a great edition and it would be good to read more, although I can't wait for the next adult bookstore instalment. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, more, more...

Oh, God, I'd love to see the movie! Have you sold the rights? LOL

decimusdecimusover 7 years ago
Love this story

I have come back for more as this story turned me on so much the first time.

Really well done. Thank you.

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 7 years ago
Hot story

Loved this story. Would love to read a second chapter and see where this story goes.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

oh shit, sign me up too, even just to watch, then get strapped into bondage.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

I lost count of her Orgasms.

See you on Tuesday. however I couldn't believe such a clever engineer resorted to duct tape.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
what if

Max had endured a fatal heart attack watching his beautiful prisoner climaxing oh dear, needs a third person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is stories such as this with an author who has the ability to descriptively paint an incredibly detailed and sexually stimulating picture that is so real that it makes me unbelievably envious of those that have the ability to be blessed with multiple orgasms and to enjoy them to their fullest. This is one of those stories that I will cherish while returning time and again to appreciate all aspects of your wonderful efforts by a genuine wordsmith. Thank you so much for posting this brilliant piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey Maddict,

Duct tape is magic. If NASCAR pit crews use it to keep stock cars from falling apart, it’s good for the retired engineer turned sex machine inventor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Where's Max?! I want a turn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous