May December Pt. 02

Story Info
David and Marsha become closer.
10.6k words
4.25
2.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May December Part 2

Chapter 1:

The next few weeks we spent our time together getting to know each other. My Marsha is one of the sweetest, and sexiest, women I have ever known. The day she moved in she dragged me upstairs and we made incredible, mad, and passionate love. When we finished that first bout of lovemaking I took her in my arms and said, "I know it's new..., maybe too soon. But, Marsha, I love you too." All she did was grin and climb on top of me and fuck my brains out again.

Emily flew home that week and I miss her all the time. I miss Cal and think of him every day. But over time the hurt has become less and I can think more about the good times. Marsha living with me became as wonderful as I imagined it would. Not just the sex, but having her around every day made me very happy.

One evening we were sitting on the couch watching TV, or a movie, who can remember? She was cuddling close, and her hand found its way between my legs. "One track mind much? You know I am an old man."

She playfully punched me on the arm, "Can I help it if you are the sexiest man alive?"

I smiled and responded, "That is the way to get me into your bed. Smart girl."

She stood up and reached her hand out to me, "Come on lover. It's time my Daddy did some bad stuff with his girl." I smiled and followed my beautiful girlfriend up the stairs and to our bedroom. The evening is memorable for what happened as I will explain.

Once in the room we quickly undressed. One thing I should explain is that occasionally my Martha likes me to make love to her. But, most of the time, she just wants wild, animalistic, often rough, sex. Not that I am complaining, not in the least. We were undressing, "Baby, I need your cock inside me. Let's get in the bed so you can fuck me good." She climbed onto the bed, onto her hands and knees, what had become our favorite position. Waving her ass back and forth she looked back at me. "Put that wonderful dick inside me, David. I am already soaking wet thinking about it."

Never one to deny a woman what she needed, I squatted behind her. She lowered her upper body down, her tits crushed against the bed. "Here we go, baby," I said as I slid my cock into the place it wanted to be more than any other place in the world. "Oh, fuck you are always ready for me." I began to slide my cock in, and then back, leaving just the tip of my cock inside her.

"Oh..., fuck, don't tease me. Fuck Daddy, push your cock into me. Fuck me good. Come on Daddy, fuck your slut. Make me cum. I so need to cum..." Taking her at her word I began to pound her the way she likes it. Harder, faster, and then I was rewarded with the vision of her thick, gooey, cum coating my cock as it pumped in and out of her. "Shit, fuck... I am cumming. David, lover, I am fucking cumming on your wonderful cock. God, oh God, oh my, I love your love muscle inside me."

My lover then fell to the bed, my cock slipping out of her which left me slightly disappointed. I fell to the bed next to her, still, I had a smile on my face. "Man..., you are the best, the wildest lover I could ever imagine."

She moved into my arms, laying her head on my chest, "Are you complaining, daaady." Again I laughed as I held her. "Honestly..., am I too wild baby? I..., I just can't help it, sex..., especially you, make me that way."

"Sweetheart, I love you. I also love you in bed. You are amazing in every way and I have not a single complaint."

As I said this she leaned her face into mine and we kissed passionately. Our lips separated and she said to me, "There is something I want to discuss with you, lover."

"Okay, I'm here. I am listening."

"Well, you know how I have said repeatedly that I am yours? I mean that in the bedroom I want to do everything I can to please you. I know you like it when I suck your cock. I love it when you eat my pussy. I mean I love the taste of your cum, it is exciting. Like that one word you use; carnal. Yes, it's carnal."

"Okay, what's your point, baby."

"Well, I mean it. I mean I will do anything you want that does not..., ya know hurt me. I just love the idea of serving you. When I say slut, I mean it. I love being your sex Goddess. So, is there anything, anything at all that you would like me to do?"

I lifted my head and looked into her eyes, "I have been completely satisfied with our sex life. You make me so happy, what more could I want?"

"Well, there is one thing and I have thought about it a lot. Baby, uhm, lover, do you want to fuck me in the ass?"

I was not going to lie and say I had not thought about it. Every time I fucked her doggy style, I saw her puckered tiny asshole, and my thoughts did make me wonder what it would be like. To fuck Marsha in the ass. "Baby, I have thought about it, but I don't want to hurt you."

Almost with a shout, a raised voice exclamation she said, "I knew it! I just knew it."

"Yes, I have thought about it, but you don't have to do that for me, baby."

"God..., you are such a dummy. May I ask you..., did you do it with your wife?"

"A few times, but it was not a regular thing with us. In fact, after the first couple of years of our marriage, sex was not a regular thing." I sort of laughed. But it was true.

"Well, lover, go into the bathroom. I left a bottle of lube on the counter."

"Are you sure? I mean are you really sure about this?"

Marsha was and is not in the habit of raising her voice. "Would you please just go get the fucking lube! Yes, I am sure about this. Go get the lube!" So, I went into the master bathroom and grabbed the small bottle of lube. I walked back into the bedroom with the lube. Still naked, I climbed onto the bed with the lube in my hand. Marsha had her hands wrapped around her legs behind her knees, spreading them and exposing her puckered asshole. "Now, lube your cock and then put a good amount into my asshole, lover." Of course, I did as she asked and in truth, I was very excited. The idea of putting my almost eight-inch cock into her tiny rectum; the idea of the tightness had me excited.

I placed the tip of my rigid cock against her opening. "Are..., are you ready?" She nodded her head yes and I pushed my cock into her tiny hole. "Fuck, you are so tight. God damn, baby."

She had a grimace on her face and I knew it hurt. But rather than tell me to stop, she said, "Push it in, lover. Fuck my asshole. Please, don't hold back. I want..., I want to be your butt slut."

I smiled at her as she brought her hand to her clit and began to play, and at the same time, I pumped my very rigid cock in and out of her back hole. "Oh, f-fuck baby, how are you..., are you taking this. I..., I am almost all the way in."

"Lover, Daddy, I have been practicing. With..., with a dildo. Now, fuck me. It's arousing. It feels..., it feels amazing. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my ass. Jesus, fuck me."

"Oh..., oh fuck baby. God this feels so good. You have such a very tight ass. I..., fuck I want to fuck you harder."

"Do it. Fucking do it! Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, daddy. C-cum inside me. Oh..., shit, I am cumming. Cumming so fucking hard. God, this is amazing. Fuck, baby. You can fuck my ass when you want. Ohhhhh, fuck, cumming."

My hands were on her thighs, my cock pumping in and out of her ass very hard, very fast. I could not believe it, but my lovely girl, my wild and wanton girlfriend was taking my entire cock into her ass. The room was filled with the sound of my thighs slapping against her ass, this time my cock buried in her rectum. "Fuck, oh fuck. I..., cumming baby. I am c-cumming in your ass. Oh God, I am cumming in your tight ass. Fuck, yes, baby. Oh God, here goes my cum." For the first time, not the last I shot a load of cum into my lover's ass. It was amazing, and something we both enjoyed."

Chapter 2:

My woman, my Marsha had become a bit of a nymphomaniac. I never complained, and I knew she was happy, but some days I just could not keep up with her. I wondered if she might get tired of her old man, but I needn't have worried. She loved and loves me.

Another evening, one of those where I had managed to keep up with her we were lying on the bed in the aftermath of a wild sex session when she said, "Baby, I have been having this fantasy. This thought. Well, these thoughts."

"This sounds ominous."

"No, lover, it's nothing bad. I..., I have imagined myself sitting in that chair," she pointed at a comfortable chair we had in the bedroom, covered with soft cloth. "I keep imagining watching you." She sort of looked at my face, a very serious look, and said, "I imagine you fucking another woman. God, it's exciting to me."

I stared at her. As surprised at what she was saying. I could not have been more surprised if she had said she wanted to be a circus acrobat. "Uh, baby... I don't need another woman. Shit, you have made me so happy. Not just the sex. I love you, I truly believe you love me. I think we are great together."

"I know, I know all that. I mean, I think we are wonderful together and I do love you, David. But..., wouldn't you like to have sex with another woman? I don't know why... Call me perverse, or whatever, but I would love to watch you have sex with another woman. Can't you do this for me?"

"Baby, sweetie, I don't know if I can. Aside from that..., what other woman would you even find to have sex with me?"

"Baby, you can be a bit thick. I know of at least four or five of my friends who would love to have sex with you."

"You've got to be kidding."

"No, lover, the world has changed. My generation..., well we love sex. We love to be open about sex and to think of other partners. I mean, I am not the only girl my age who fantasizes about..., or is attracted to older men."

"I am nothing special, Marsha."

"Oh, shut up. I could have a woman in her, a young woman in here tomorrow if I wanted. Baby, you have been working out. You had a little bit of a belly when we first met, not that I cared, but you are sexy as hell. You have always been sexy as hell to me."

We made love one more time that night, and truthfully the idea she had planted in my head had added to the arousal. It was another wild and sexy encounter with my beautiful girlfriend. God, I do love this woman. And, well, I lust after her also. She is an amazing woman. I should have known that she would not have given up.

It was in the middle of the week, perhaps a Wednesday when Marsha came home from her job at the coffee shop. She came in with another young woman, the two being boisterous talking of this and that at the top of their lungs. In that moment I was very envious of their energy. Marsha led her friend into the kitchen where I was cooking our dinner. She walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I wiped my hands on the apron as she said, "This is Lois. She's a friend from High School. She works at the food-mart nearby and I ran into her. I decided on a whim to invite her over for dinner."

She walked over and extended her hand to me, "Hi, as your girl here said, I am Lois."

I took her extended hand and shook it. "Baby, why don't you grab a beer for both of you and go to the living room? Dinner will be done in just a few minutes." My lovely Marsha graced me with one of her beautiful smiles and then leaned in and gave me another quick kiss on the cheek. She then grabbed a couple of beers from the refrigerator, handed one to Lois and they headed to the living room.

We had a nice dinner and I found Lois to be a nice young woman. Short blond hair with black tips, one of those modern women's haircuts. Kind of wild, the tips longer on one side but not unattractive. She has a small nose ring in her left nostril and a diamond or fake diamond stud in her left eyebrow. As I was to learn later that is not the only place she has metal in her body.

Lois has pretty eyes. Deep blue that seem to light up with her pretty smile. A narrow and pretty face, her nose a bit on the slight side but not ugly or anything like that. Thin but attractive lips that become very sensual when she smiles. A perfect chin with a cleft that adds to her looks, and God what a body. Large D-cup breasts, a narrow waist, and a flat stomach. Long sexy legs, Lois is taller than Marsha, a couple inches shorter than my five feet eleven inches. I found myself staring at her very round and sexy ass on a couple of occasions during that evening. I am human, I mean a man, after all.

After dinner, the three of us sat and watched a movie. About nine that evening she headed out, saying she had to get up early. "It was nice meeting you, David. Marsha is right, you are hot." She winked at me as they headed out to Marsha's car for my girl to take her home. Marsha came home a few minutes later and immediately sat next to me so we could cuddle and watch a bit of TV.

"So..., what did you think of Lois?"

"She seems nice. I am glad you have friends aside from me. I would hate to think you were stuck with this old man all the time."

She turned and looked at me, "If you were the only person in my life I would be as happy as I am now. David, lover, I love you. You have got to understand that. I am never letting you go. So don't you even think about leaving me."

I smiled and kissed her. "Never happen. You are the love of my life. Yes, I had a wife and she gave me children, but you are the one that makes me the happiest. So, the same, you are never getting rid of me."

"Okay... So you said you like Lois, but that is not what I meant. What I mean, is do you find her attractive?"

I looked at her, "Well..., yes she is attractive. Are you thinking about something? You know, that thing you mentioned a few days ago?"

She did not answer me of course, but simply grinned at me. "Come on baby, let's go to bed." My lovely Marsha never had to tell me that twice.

Chapter 3:

Marsha became busier as I convinced her to reapply to universities while she started to go to a community college. I encouraged her to quit her job, but she kept resisting. "Baby, I am here to support you, not just love you. You don't need the job."

"I will feel like a lay about. Not contributing. It's just not me." But, eventually, I was able to get her to quit her job and concentrate on school. Especially as that fall, she was accepted to a local University and she started to go to school full-time.

The following Monday I went to see a Doctor. Not for any true medical problems, but because I wanted my doc to put me on an ED med. Not that I had a problem, I just wanted to be ready for my Marsha whenever she..., well, needed me. As I am healthy, my Doctor readily agreed to put me on Cialis, especially as he learned I had a young girlfriend.

So I started taking the pills the week Marsha started putting me off for sex. She would come home from the last few days from her job at the coffee shop and we would relax in front of the TV. Don't get me wrong, I truly enjoyed my beautiful girlfriend cuddling on the couch, smooching me regularly, her warm body folded into mine. I didn't even mind that when we went to bed that week she begged off of sex and we just spooned and slept. In the back of my mind, I probably knew that something was up, but I guess I did not let my thoughts go there. Or, just as likely I was just enjoying being with her and did not read too much into it.

That Saturday came and we both had the day off. We slept in until past nine in the morning which was very unusual for the two of us. I arose first, quickly showered, brushed my teeth, and then went down and made breakfast for us while Marsha cleaned up. Just as I finished breakfast, she came down the stairs. "Hey, lover. After breakfast go shave. You look scraggly."

"Really? It's Saturday, can't I be lazy one day?"

"Nope, your girlfriend has spoken." I just gave her a look and then we ate our breakfast. Well, I mean I ate my breakfast and she devoured hers. God, I have no idea where she puts it all and does not gain any weight. Yes, I am envious of her for that.

"So, what's on the docket today, love?" I asked her after having come down just after ten that morning. Clean shaven of course. I am smart enough to do as my girl wants me to do when it comes to my appearance.

"Well, I want to hang out in our room and relax. Read a book. You can join me if you want."

"I have to work on this list of supplies I need to buy for my truck (electrical supplies). But why don't you go upstairs and relax while I finish this list? I will join you in a bit."

"Don't take too long. I will warm the bed for you." She winked at me and sauntered away, swaying her ass as she grinned at me over her shoulder. Shit, I thought, gotta finish this list quick.

It took me about twenty minutes to finish the list and then I ran upstairs to be with my girlfriend. She was reading some novel, so rather than disturb her, I grabbed a magazine I had been leafing through and lay next to her, sliding under covers. She gave me a quick peck and then we both became immersed in our reading material.

Somewhere in there, just before noon, I started to nod off. Marsha apparently saw this and suddenly I felt her warm hand lift my t-shirt. She ran her hand across my now pretty flat stomach, and up to my chest. "Let's take this off," she said grasping my shirt. She pulled it off and then began to remove her clothes. "Take off the rest, Mister."

"Hey, I am not just your sex toy. What if I am not in the mood?" I had a grin on my face so that she knew it was a joke.

"Take it off. Take it all off, baby. I promise to make it worth your while."

I grinned, took off the rest of my clothes but then pulled the covers back up and over me. Marsha then pulled the covers over her naked body and slid under them. They were tented as she began to stroke my manhood which was very quickly hard as a rock (thank you Cialis). Marsha then began to suck it and I just had to see. I pulled off the covers and watched, enjoying the image of her mouth going up and down on my cock. "Oh, God, baby. You have gotten so good at that. Jesus, if you keep it up, you are going to make me cum in your mouth."

Suddenly she stopped. "Not yet, stay right here, I will be right back."

She ran downstairs and then a few minutes later she returned, hiding something behind her back. "What are you up to, baby?"

She just grinned and climbed onto the bed. Normally I would have had to stroke my cock when she was away to make sure it stayed hard. But, the Cialis was doing its thing and my dick was as hard as a rock. Marsha then climbed on the bed. She had put on a bathrobe to run downstairs, but now she was naked. She crawled towards me, a big sexy grin on her face. She had a can of whipped cream, she grasped my hardness and sprayed a copious amount onto it. Slowly, teasingly, she began to service my cock while licking the tasty treat off of it. Somehow, her mouth, the whipped cream, and the big grin on her face; made the entire situation especially erotic.

I could not hold back, "B-baby, I..., I am going to cum." She suddenly stopped and I groaned. "Oh, God, why did you stop?"

She then climbed on top of me. She began to tease me by running her wet slit up and down my hardness flat against my belly. "If you keep that up I am going to cum all over my belly."

She climbed off of me and lay next to me. Again I was disappointed. "Are you teasing me, baby?"

"Yes, yes I am. Now calm down and I have a surprise for you. Relax a bit..., let me go get us both a drink." Again she left me and honestly, I was enjoying her teasing. I had no idea about what was to come, but I have never been afraid of surprises. I knew something was up, I just did not know what. Man, it was to be an incredible surprise.

Chapter 4: