May December Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you don't have to do that. Not at all. You are enough man for me."

"Well, what if I want to watch, the way you did with me and Lois? I mean, I am not into guys, but, I think it is only fair."

Marsha turned and looked at me, "You're not kidding, are you?"

"No, I'm not." Again I am sure I blushed profusely at this point. "I want you to have some fun. I mean, I want you to do this."

"You're not going to be jealous?"

"No..., and does that mean you want to do this for me?"

"Okay, I guess. Uhm, when did you want this to happen?"

"Well," a big grin on my face, "He will be here at eight."

"God damnit, David. I have to shower, and we have to eat dinner!"

"I will order some take-out, you go shower and get all pretty. Do me a favor, put some slutty make-up on for both of us. We have two hours, plenty of time."

Marsha grinned and ran upstairs. I ordered Chinese which arrived just as she came back down the stairs, wearing a conservative blouse and pants. As we were eating our dinner I said to her, "I hope that is not what you are going to wear when Pete gets here."

She looked down at herself, "Uh..., you're right. What should I wear?"

"The black teddy. Always the black teddy. You know how much I love it?"

"But..., will he? I mean..."

"Jesus, woman. You are hot. Very hot. The black teddy just shows off your..., attributes." I had a big grin on my face. "You could wear a sack and look hot. But the Teddy makes you look hot."

"Okay, okay." She finished her meal and headed upstairs to change. A few minutes before eight she came downstairs, her make-up exactly what I had suggested. She looked a bit like a hooker, with thick base make-up, and bright red heavy lipstick. She had outlined her lips with a thick black lip liner. Her eyelids were covered in thick blue makeup. She looked ready to walk the city streets. I must admit, every once and a while I love a slutty look on Marsha.

Chapter 6:

It was obvious that Pete was eager to spend an evening with Marsha. A few minutes before the appointed hour, Pete arrived. I sent Marsha upstairs and went and answered the door. Pete was wearing a very nice set of slacks, and a tight shirt that showed off his chest, unbuttoned down to the fourth button. I am sure if I were a woman I would be very turned on.

"I forgot to mention one thing. Do you mind if I am in the room? I mean, do you mind if I watch?"

"Shit, of course not. Are you sure she wants to do this?"

"Yes, I am sure. The only question is are you up to it? Marsha is not easy, but she is very hot in bed. I am sure you will have a good time. If she does not wear you out." I had a grin on my face.

"Well, uhm, now?"

I started up the stairs and motioned for him to follow. We came to the door of the master bedroom I shared with Marsha. I walked into the room, Pete close on my heels. Marsha was lying back on the bed, she had been reading but put her book on the bedside table. She climbed out of the bed and walked across the room. Pete smiled at her as she moved close and then into his arms. As I went and sat in the chair, she went up to her tiptoes and kissed him.

Pete pulled her into his arms. I watched as she pressed her body against his. Their mouths parted and Marsha said to him, "How can I serve you, Pete?"

I could see that the words excited him. But, he also wanted clarification. He looked over at me and asked, "What does she mean?"

"It means that within reason, she will do whatever you want."

He grinned and then replied to her, "Well, how about if I sit on the side of the bed..."

She then said, "Would you like me to suck your cock, Pete?" He nodded his head yes as he began to undress. Once out of all of his clothes, he went and sat down. I could not help but notice that Pete has a rather large cock. Larger than mine. Pete handed Marsha a pillow and she lowered her knees down onto the pillow. She looked up at him as she grasped his already rigid cock. "Jesus, you are not exactly small, are you?"

He just grinned as she pushed his cock back against his body and Marsha began to lick under his balls. I moved the chair so I could see from an angle. There was a naughty smile that crossed her face as she began to lick up his shaft, still holding his manhood against his body. "Do you like that, Pete?"

"Quit teasing me, Marsha." Still grinning she started to stroke his monster cock, while sort of staring at it, apparently amazed by the length, and the girth of his manhood. She then engulfed the tip of his cock, her mouth moving down slowly. Up and down, a third of his cock in her mouth, her hand stroking along with her mouth sucking up and down. I watched entranced. "Oh..., God. God that feels so good." I had been so distracted by the image of Marsha's mouth going up and down on his cock, that his words alerted me. "Uhm, baby...," I think he thought I might mind him saying that so he sort of corrected himself, "Marsha, fuck, if you keep that up I am going to cum..."

She nodded her head yes around his cock and took about two-thirds of his massive cock into her mouth. It was wondrous, watching her suck another man's cock. I could not believe I was thinking this, but watching her had me so turned on. I suddenly found myself pulling my cock out of my pants and stroking it, the image of Marsha's mouth going up and down on Pete's cock turning me on. The next words out of my mouth kind of surprised everyone in the room. "Hold her head, Pete. Fuck her face hard. Don't be easy, make her choke on that cock."

He sort of looked over at me and then shrugged. He put both his hands on the back of her head and held her in place. I watched as he pushed her head all the way down onto his cock, and my Marsha choked on his massive manhood. Choking sounds, sounds of her desperately attempting to breathe, filled the room. After a few seconds, he let her move backward and catch her breath. He then forced her head down onto his cock, every few strokes he would force his face down onto her cock. "Shit, shit... I am g-going to cum, Marsha." He then released her head and she seemed to move her mouth about two-thirds of the way up and down onto his cock until he began to grunt, "Shit..., fuck, here..., here I go, Marsha. Swallow..., swallow my cum. Oh God, fuck, I am going..., here I gooooo." It was a massive load of cum that filled her mouth to overflowing. I was so turned on as a mess of cum dripped down her face. She sort of moved back, not wanting his cum on her sexy outfit. Instead, it landed on the pillow.

Eventually he finished his incredible release. In my entire life I have never unloaded so much cum with one orgasm, as Pete did with this one. He fell back on the bed and Marsha ran to the bathroom. She had swallowed what she could, but then I heard the sink running as she cleaned her face. She came back into the room, "Sorry about that. Jesus that was a lot of cum."

"Hey, Marsha, you were amazing. Give me a few minutes and I will help you out." He had a grin on his face.

That is when I said, "Mind if I warm her up?"

"Oh, go for it."

He moved off of the side of the bed and Marsha lay back. "Come here, daddy. Come here and fuck me." Now who could say no to an invitation like that? Being the gentleman that I am, I removed my clothes and quickly climbed on top of her. I reached down and unsnapped the crotch of her teddy and quickly slid my cock into her. "Oh, God, daddy..., fuck me." She moaned as I pumped in and out of her. Sucking Pete's cock must have really turned her on because she was soaking wet, squelching sounds filling the room as I fucked her. I pulled down one shoulder of the lingerie and brought my mouth to her tit and I began to suck on it. "Oh..., fuck. I am cumming daddy. Fuck..., oh God your cock feels so good."

I quickly pulled out of her and looked at Pete. "I think there is a pussy here demanding a cock, buddy."

Pete was already hard and ready. He climbed on top of my Marsha and as I watched, he pushed his huge cock into her pussy. "F-fuck..., Jesus you are tight. God your pussy is so tight, Marsha."

I could not help myself and moved to the bottom of the bed so I could look between their legs and watch as he pumped his cock into her. I stood there, transfixed. I looked to the top of the bed and suddenly realized why it was so quiet. They were kissing passionately, his cock moving deeper and deeper into her body. As I watched, he sank his entire cock into her soaking wet love canal. Their mouths separated, "Oh..., fuck, Pete. Your..., your cock is so big. S-so fucking big."

I had told her going into this that nothing she said either to him or in response to things he said, would bother me. "Yes..., yes, fuck yes. Your cock. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me Pete..., fuck me hard. Oh God, fuck me..." Her words, the tenor of her voice, made me become even more aroused. "God, harder Pete. Make..., m-make me cum. Fuck, make me cum Pete. Jesus..." I stared as he buried his entire cock into her body. I could see her pussy lips stretch to accommodate his huge cock. I then could see cum covering, coating, his cock as she came. "Fuuuck, fuck, fuck, yes, Pete... C-cumming. God your c-cock is so hard. Fuck..."

I expected him to cum, but instead, he began to slow as her climax ebbed, and finally ended. He pulled out of her and then he rolled off of her. "God, you are one hot number," He said. "One hot number indeed."

He lay next to her, catching his breath. " I think she might need some more dick," he said looking at me. "Why don't you fuck her some more."

I smiled and said, "Maybe, but only if Marsha is a good slut for me."

"Oh, God, daddy. I am always your slut."

"Prove it. Sink down on his cock where he lays." I'd had a thought but was not sure she could handle it. So I then said, "Do you think you can handle two cocks, Marsha?"

Before she slid down onto his cock she looked at me and said a bit nervously, "What did you have in mind, Daddy?"

"Fuck his cock, while I fuck your ass. That is what I had in mind. Can you handle it, Marsha?"

Still, nervously, she nodded her head yes but did not respond in words. I could see she was very nervous but decided to see if we could do this. The idea did not displease Pete as he said, "Come here, Marsha. Sink that pussy down onto my very ready cock."

Marsha did as she was told and straddled his cock. I whispered into her ear, "Fuck him for a bit, I will be right back."

She turned and kissed me, "Yes daddy, of course."

As she said this upright, her hands on his chest she began to pump up and down on his cock as I went to the bathroom to retrieve our small bottle of lube. When I came back into the bedroom she was pumping up and down on his cock, her head back, truly enjoying the cock that was inside her. I quietly climbed onto the bed behind her, sort of straddling Pete's legs. They both knew I was there. I had touched them both inadvertently as I reached behind her and pushed a big glob of lubricant into her ass. My cock was already well-lubed as I pushed her forward, her face very close to Pete's, "Okay, baby, here I go."

I pushed my cock into her rectum. She moaned, so I held still letting her adjust. Though only perhaps a quarter of my cock was in her ass she said, "Fuck. So filled."

I pushed her face down to his, "Kiss him. I am going to fuck you now." She brought her mouth to his lips and they kissed ardently as I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her backside. She moaned into Pete's mouth as I began to pick up the rhythm, Pete simply pushed his cock up and into her love canal, holding it in place. I knew immediately that I was not going to last, "F-fuck, you are so tight. Fuck, baby, so God damn tight."

She broke the kiss with Pete and said, "Do, you like fucking me while Pete is in my pussy?"

Something came over me. I had never done anything like I was about to do, but of course, I had seen it in videos. I wrapped my hand through her hair and pulled her head back, still pumping my cock in and out of her ass. My mouth next to her head, close to her ear, I said in and intense voice, "Are you a slut? Are you my slut, baby?"

Her voice sort of pinched off she answered, "Oh, God, yes. Fuck yes baby."

I continued, "So..., you'll fuck whoever I tell you to? You are my slut to give to other men?" I think I shocked us both with these words. "Would you like that baby?"

I think she was as shocked at my words as was I. Pete was being silent, but that was because he had his mouth on her right tit and was sucking on it. "Yes, fuck, yes. Whatever you say David. Oh, God, I am cumming. F-fucking cumming."

Her words, her clenching pussy on Pete's cock, her ass clenching around mine, sent me over the top. "Fuuuck, I..., I am cumming. Shit, I am cumming Marsha. Oh God, yes, so fucking hard..."

I released her hair and she fell forward, her tit falling out of Pete's mouth as I fucked her very hard. Finishing, I pulled out of her, my cum dripping out of her ass and onto Pete. He did not seem to mind for he grabbed her ass and sort of pulled her mouth onto his. Again they kissed as he pounded his large cock up, into her pussy, as I sort of moved aside, out of their way. I watched as his cock went in and out of her pussy. Their coupling, his cock pumping into her became more and more urgent. Harder and harder, their mouths had to separate and she had to brace herself against the head of the bed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I am going to cum now, Marsha."

"I have cum so many t-times. Yes, fucking cum in my Pete."

"Oh fuck... You want it, baby? Do you want my cum?"

There was no more talking at this point. Marsha leaned forward and locked her mouth onto Pete's as he pumped her, her cum coating his cock. This woman cums a lot, I thought to myself. He could not say anything more, but he sort of screamed into Marsha's mouth, releasing his cum into her very hot pussy. Over and over he pumped her. Slowly he began to finish emptying his man juice into her body. It was hot, watching my girlfriend be pounded, fucked, by another man.

They finished. She fell to the bed next to him and they both began to gather their collective breaths. I climbed into her arms and kissed her passionately. Our mouths separated and she said to me a big grin on her face, "You know..., lover, Pete is not done with me."

Pete replied, "Oh..., that is for certain."