May December Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her sweet time, and yes I knew she was teasing me. I picked up my magazine, my hardness beginning to dissipate with her absence. I was reading an article when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. To my surprise, in walked Lois wearing one of Marsha's robes which did not quite fit her. "Ta-da," Marsha said as she entered the room behind her.

Lois moved to the side of the bed next to me and removed the robe. She took it off to reveal her naked body. I gulped, watching as Marsha took off her robe and sat in the soft chair. "Do you like what you see," Lois said as she pulled down the covers, to reveal my now very hard cock. "Methinks you do," she said as she climbed on top of me. I noticed a metal ring in both of her pussy lips which thoroughly turned me on.

I was frozen, in shock. But I did not try to stop her. Lois proceeded to slide her very quickly wet pussy up and down my hardness as Marsha had just a few minutes before. "God, you are gorgeous."

I looked over at Marsha, worried about what she might think about my words. All she did was smile at me as Lois leaned her face to mine. "Would you mind if I slid your cock inside me, sexy?" I did not reply with words but simply nodded my head yes. She went up to her feet, grasped my cock, and then slowly slid down onto it. "Oh..., you have a nice cock, David. Fuck, so nice..." Her words just fired my passion as she began to move up and down, her pussy engulfing my cock, her body touching mine each time she lowered herself onto me.

She then moved so that she was on her folded legs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her mouth to mine. We kissed, my ardor as strong as it always was. This young woman, her pussy tight and wonderful, had me as hot as ever. Our kiss broke and I asked, "Oh, G-God..., how old are you, Lois?"

Her forehead against mine as she pumped up and down on me she replied, "I will be nineteen in a few weeks." Inwardly I groaned. She was barely legal, but it did not stop me. Once again I pulled her face to mine, my hands finding her very large and firm breasts as we kissed.

From the peanut gallery, the chair where Marsha was sitting I heard her say, "Mark her, lover. Mark one of her tits."

Lois did not argue. She leaned a bit forward so I could suck on her nipple. "Oh yes, that feels so good, David. F-fuck yes." My mouth on her right breast, my right hand on her left breast, I began to make a hickey outward on that tit. "Oh..., fuck yes. G-God, that feels so good. Shit..., David, I am cumming. I am cumming on your dick. God, yes, fuck it feels so good."

At this point, we had been going fairly slowly, so I was a bit surprised she was cumming already. Once again the peanut gallery chimed in. "Baby..., fuck her. She wants you to really fuck her the way you do me."

Being the obliging person I replied, "Okay, what position, Marsha?"

"Whatever you want, lover. Just fuck her good."

"Okay, doggy position Lois." She quickly climbed off of me and went to her hands and knees. I climbed behind her and grasped her shoulders with my hands, which was not an easy task as she is taller than Marsha. I pushed my cock into her, her pussy wet and tight. "Fuck, you feel so good, Lois."

"Well..., fuck me. Marsha said you are learning to..., to be in charge. T-take charge and fuck me. Fuck me, David."

I smiled to myself brought my right hand up and squeezed her nipple very hard. At the same time. "What's wrong..., are we a horny wench Lois?" I was getting into the roll.

"God..., fuck yes. Please, fuck me harder. Pound that pussy, David."

"But, Lois, are you a slut? I mean, a very slutty lay. Easy as hell. Is that what you are, Lois?" At this point, I heard Marsha moan. My words must have excited her. I looked over and she had made a dildo appear from somewhere and she was fucking herself.

"Oh..., God yes. I..., I am a slut. A fucking cheap slut." With those words, I brought both my hands to her hips and began to pound away at her pussy. Her tits are bigger than Marsha's, I loved watching them sway forward and back, side to side as I fucked her. "Oh..., yes, fuck. C-Cumming David. I..., I hope Marsha lets you fuck me again." I looked over at Marsha and she nodded her head yes. "God, your cock feels so good."

"We'll see, Lois. We will see." I pounded her even harder, grasped her waist, and held her in place. She could only barely move. "Oh, shit. I am going to cum again."

"That's it slut, come on my cock. Cum you slut. Fucking coat my cock with your juice." I had already seen her cum, sticky and sort of stringy. She suddenly dropped to her elbows as I fucked her and her pussy squeezed my cock as if it were in a vice. That pussy made squelching noises, she was incredibly wet. As I looked down I could see her pussy lips pulsating around my cock. It was different than when watching Marsha's pussy lips. Her pussy lips seemed thicker, and I could tell they were more sensitive.

"G-God..., I am going to f-fucking cum. Hold me. Fucking hold me. P-pound my pussy. Ahhhhh, fuck, cumming. C-cumming. Shit, cumming on your cock. Oh God, yes, fuck yes." I held back, not wanting to cum. I had a feeling that my girl was going to want some of this cock.

I held onto her as she attempted to fall to the bed. She looked back at me, I had stopped pumping her. "Are you teasing me, David?"

I suddenly had an idea. I worried it might offend Marsha, but at the same time, I just had to say it. "I will let you go if you promise to call me daddy from now on. I mean in here." It was a bit presumptuous of me, that she would even want to do this again. She still looked back at me, "Can you do that?"

She looked over at Marsha who had a big smile on her face. She nodded her head yes, so responded to my request. "Yes, I can do that. Does that mean you want to fuck me again?"

I did not look over at Marsha this time. I simply responded, "Yes, I do."

I then let her go and she fell to the bed, laying flat on her tummy. Marsha then came over to the bed and sat next to Lois who lay unmoving, apparently relaxing after her few releases. There was something hot about Marsha sitting next to her, that was somehow hot. So, I blurted out, "Rub her ass, Marsha." Marsha looked at me and simply brought her hand to the young blonde's ass. She began to sort of need one cheek, then the other. Then I said something a bit out there. I moved, giving room for Marsha to get closer to Lois. To Lois, I said, "Hand me those two pillows and lift your ass." I then put those pillows under her hips so that her ass was up off of the bed. "Now, Marsha, lick her pussy."

I thought she might balk but she just smiled at me and then used her hands to separate her ass cheeks. I will tell you that I knew that Marsha had never been with a woman, so this was new territory for her. But, Marsha did not seem nervous at all as she began to stick her tongue into her slit. Lois began to moan as Marsha dug deeper into her pussy with her tongue. "Oh, God, that feels so good, Marsha."

She started to wiggle her ass, sort of pushing back against Marsha as my lovely Girlfriend licked her pussy. I could see it was turning them both on, which gave me an idea. "Okay, let's change things up. Marsha, lie down, your head downwards and your feet against the top of the bed. Lois, you will get in the sixty-nine position."

Lois then replied, "I..., well I have never..., with a woman."

"Oh, I am sorry. I thought you wanted me to fuck you again? I mean, I thought you were here for my pleasure. At my command as it were." I was being very presumptuous now, but I hoped it would work. She looked at me and then, somewhat to my surprise, climbed on top of Marsha and put her pussy above Marsha's face. I climbed behind her, my cock under her slit, my balls dangling near my girlfriend's mouth. She licked them and managed to get one hand under my cock. She sort of pushed it up with three fingers and placed the head against her opening. I pushed my cock into her and said, "Lick her pussy, Lois. Lick my balls, Marsha."

To my surprise they both obliged. Now, I had little control. The sound of Lois slurping, Martha's pussy soaking wet. The feel of Lois's tight pussy around my cock. I could not take it anymore. I pumped her very hard, very fast. Over and over, I began to cry out loud, "Fuck, fuck, this is so hot. So fucking hot. Here..., here comes my man juice baby. Fuck, Lois, here I go! Here I go, fuuuuuuuuck!" I yelled, my cum shooting into Lois's pussy. "Oh, it feels so good. So hot baby. Fuck yes, fuck..." Finally, I finished and pulled my cock out of her body. I moved back and Lois rolled next to Marsha and she then turned around, both of them laying aside one another.

"Was that okay, Marsha? I mean cumming in Lois."

"Stupid, I started this. Of course, it is okay."

"Well, then clean her pussy for me, suck out my cum, and make her cum." Marsha smiled and went to work. Lois was so aroused that in less than three minutes she began to cum, of course after Marsha had sucked and licked my cum out of her. It was so hot, but I still worried I might have gone too far.

Chapter 5:

The next day we talked about our experience with Lois. Marsha seemed fine with it, but we both agreed we did not want to make it an everyday thing. It was fun, and maybe down the road, we might do it again, but not too soon. We both also worried that Lois might have liked it too much.

Marsha and I grew closer and closer. She was integrated into my life completely. Just having her around, in my home, made me happier than I had been in years. The fall came and Marsha started school. Between her classes, her studying, and my schedule, we were not seeing as much of each other. I was feeling a bit sad, missing her all the time. But, I wanted her to finish her education. Just the fact that I am much older than her worried me. I did not want to leave her in the lurch should I pass away, leaving her without a good way to support herself.

On that note a few days after the incident with Lois, I called my daughter. "Hey, Emily, how are things going? Anything on the boyfriend front?"

"Hey, Dad, when I finally find a guy that can put up with me... I promise you will be the first to know, okay? Now, is that all you called me about? Wait, I have news. Uhm, your ex and her new husband are separated."

"Oh, I am sorry. Your mom deserves happiness."

"Dad, you are way too nice. The way she treated you in the end..."

"Hey, it went both ways. We simply drifted apart. Don't blame our divorce on her, okay?"

"Okay, Dad. So what did you call about?"

"Can't I just call my daughter to say hello? You do know I miss you, right?"

"Okay, Dad... But you are full of shit. I can tell there is something on your mind. Spill it, Dad. Aside from that, I have my own news. Remind me when you are finished telling me what you are really calling about."

"You are one smart cookie. Okay, well, uhm, this is hard for me to say. Up until now, you have been the only one on my insurance. My life insurance. Well, I want to add Marsha on my insurance."

"Dan, can I ask you a question?" Her change of subject so abruptly caught me by surprise. "When are you going to marry her?" For a good fifteen seconds, I did not respond. "Are you still there? Dad..., Dad, did I lose you?" I could hear the smile on her face.

"I'm here. Why did you ask me that?"

"Oh, come on. Do you love her?"

"Of course I love her. But my first marriage was not a resounding success."

"Gun shy much? Don't you think Marsha deserves as much as you gave mom? I mean, I know you don't know this, but we talk more than you and I do."

"What, she calls you?"

"All the frigging time Dad. I have never known a person more in love with their partner than she is. So, are you going to marry her or what?"

"Let's drop that subject for the moment. You have given me food for thought, but I don't want to rush into anything just because my daughter is pressuring me."

"Okay, coward. Finish what you were going to say. Oh..., take me off of your insurance. I am more than covered and you owe it to Marsha."

"You sure? I mean..., it will not bother you?"

"Jesus Dad, of course not. I don't measure your love for me by how much money you might leave me if you were to pass. Okay?"

"Okay. You do know that you are the greatest daughter in the world, right?"

"Of course, and don't you forget it." I was about to hang up when she said, "Oh! My news. Dad, I am moving back to town. A friend is taking me in. The job here sort of petered out."

"Oh, wow, that's exciting. It will be so nice to see you more often. Do you have a job lined up?"

"Not yet, but you know me. I will." We talked about normal things for a few minutes and finally ended the call. I do love my daughter very much. She is a wonder.

But our conversation made me start thinking of things. I loved and love Marsha very much. She was special. Didn't she deserve to have that ring on her finger, for me to marry her? We had never talked about it, I was not even sure where her head was at when it came to the idea of marriage. But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized I wanted it. I wanted to marry her. I decided to sit with it until after Christmas.

Marsha was very excited about school. She was finally in the right frame of mind after my son's death, and watching her day-to-day as she went to school, and talked about the new friends she was making, made me smile. My love was finally happy, and enjoying life. No residue of her lost love lingered.

One day at breakfast, I think it was a Sunday, we were talking of this and that. She mentioned her new male friend, Dimitre was his name, and how he was a really funny guy. She kept mentioning him and I guess I did not show any jealousy, which I guess upset Marsha. "You have not said a God damn word while I talk of Dimitre. Aren't you jealous in the least bit?" I started to laugh. I mean laugh out loud. She frowned at me and that just made me laugh all the more. "You are teasing me. You are such a meanie, David."

"I'm sorry, baby. You have got to know by now that I completely trust you."

"You don't think I am hot? That some young stud would not want to get some of this?" As she did this she did the hands down her body gesture. She had a big grin on her face which made me laugh again.

"Of course you're hot. I bet there are a ton of guys hitting on you all the time. But, baby, I trust you. Completely. Why, do you want me to be jealous?"

About finished with our breakfast, she walked around the table and sat in my lap. "Well..., maybe just a little." She had a pout on her face as she sat on my lap. I pulled her face and kissed her. Our mouths separated and she continued. "Quit trying to change the subject with PDA, David."

"Okay, okay. Is that private display of affection?" Still, with those pouting lips, she punched my chest. "I will try to be just a little jealous in the future." This time, we both laughed. The bottom line was that our little encounter made me think even more about marriage. But, was Marsha ready for that? Should I wait until she was finished with school? Those thoughts made me decide to call my daughter, but before I could, that very day, as if we were on the same psychic connection, she called me.

"Hey, Dad. The person I am moving in with, well..., the apartment is not quite ready. Mind if I stay at the house for a week or two?"

"Of course. I would love to have you. So very much. How long can you stay."

"Well, I don't have a job yet, but, the apartment, as I said, will be ready in a week or two."

"Well stay as long as you want."

Before my daughter could move, the following Saturday, myself and Marsha decided to go out to lunch. We went to this local restaurant, nothing overly fancy. We were enjoying our meal when a neighbor from a few houses down stopped by our table. "Hey, good to see you, David. Who is this lovely lady you are with?"

I did not hesitate for a second, which I am sure pleased Marsha, "This is my girlfriend, Marsha. Marsha, this is Pete. He lives a few houses down from us." There was a look on her face that I could not read. First of all, Pete is a very good-looking guy. An inch or so taller than I and perhaps five or six years younger than my forty-six years at the time. One of those faces that women gravitate towards. A winning smile. Perfect teeth, a cleft chin, light-colored brown eyes, perfect skin, and a narrow attractive face. I am not into guys, but even I could see he has a very nice body.

"Lucky guy. How did someone like you catch the eye of a beauty like this?"

I just smiled as Marsha looked at Pete and replied, "Thank you for the compliment. David here is the sweetest man I have ever known, and aside from that, he treats me like a Goddess."

Pete responded, "So, that's the secret." A big grin on his face, "Darn, I wish I had known that secret." We all laughed and then he went to eat his lunch and we continued our meal.

We headed home and my curiosity got the best of me. Ever since that lunch meeting, I began to wonder what that look on Marsha's face had meant. The look when she was looking at Pete. We were sitting on the couch, watching some TV. "So, baby. What was that look about when I introduced you to Pete."

She blushed a little bit which just piqued my curiosity all the more, "I have no idea what you are talking about, David."

I could not help but smile. "Baby, we have been together for over a year, and I can read you like a book. Something about Pete made you have a strange look on your face. Did you find him attractive?" She looked to the side which told me I had hit the nail on the head. "Hey, baby, you are allowed to think another man is attractive. I mean, you are mine, right?"

She did her usual thing and moved very close, wrapping her arm through mine. "Okay, he's attractive. Sorry, I did not mean to..., I don't know. I mean in front of you."

"Baby, it's okay. Really, truly, it's okay." No more was said but that look had given me an idea. Usually, I would mull over things and take days to decide about moving forward on an idea. But, suddenly I had a thought. I had been with Lois for a night, with Marsha there. Could I do the same for her? Pete was divorced, and I knew he was a bit of a player, so I did not worry that he would fall for Marsha.

"Be right back," I said and went to the bathroom. Finishing my business I called Pete. "Hey, are you home right now."

"About to be, what's up?"

"Well, are you busy tonight? I mean any big plans? I know it's a Saturday, so if you have plans I understand."

"No, not really. I went out last night so I was just going to relax in front of the TV tonight."

"Well, then, what do you think about coming over here, tonight? It's been a while since we hung out together."

"Sure, just a beer and watch some TV or something?"

"Well, I had something else in mind. If you are game of course."

"Okay, what did you have in mind?" So I explained about my night with Lois and asked him if he was interested in some time with Marsha. He immediately agreed, so I invited him over at about eight. I warned him that Marsha might balk, so I told him not to come until eight that evening so I could feel her out as it were.

I went back to the living room. It was a quiet afternoon, but as we were sitting there, thinking about the possible evening's events, my cock kept coming to attention. At one point I moved back and forth to adjust myself, and Marsha noticed. "Baby, what's up? You don't think I notice your cock popping to attention all of a sudden? Did you want to go up to the bedroom?"

It was my turn to blush. This was going to be difficult for me to bring up, but I decided to be brave. "Okay, uhm, you are attracted to Pete. I get it, and, well, I have a question for you. Remember that night I had with Lois? Would you like some..., well, fun..., with Pete?"