May I Come In Again?

Info
Singer's Halloween Special #3 for 2023!
254 words
4.48
5.9k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, did you miss me, you fucking delicious human?

It's been a full year since the Alchemist knocked on your door and convinced you to risk the danger of his company for the euphoric bliss of his magical bite. You've almost started to wonder whether he's ever coming back. Was he ever really here? Vampires don't really exist, do they? Perhaps it was all just a dream? But you remember it so clearly, and it all felt so *real*...

So once again you're alone at home on a weeknight Halloween. Only this time, you deliberately made a point of being home alone so you could be ready in case he appears. You've put on one of your sexiest dresses, and you've been watching the clock impatiently, nervously... After all, it's been a full year that you've been aching for another chance to experience the unrivaled pleasure of the vampire's bite, and since it was Halloween the first time he visited you, maybe he's been waiting until tonight to come back?

It's gotten late, and you're about to give up and get ready for bed when you finally hear the knock at your door. Is it time for your patience to be rewarded?

(**Trigger Warnings: Intimidation; objectification; heavily-implied danger; threatening tone; order-giving; biting; bloodsucking)

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I keep coming back to these, Singer. You did such a fantastic job on this character and these audios, as you do with all really! You are so sensual but also so witty/funny with such earnestness. It’s really charming and something that can be found in all your audios. Thank you for sharing your sounds and their stories from a creative standpoint, thank you from the standpoint of a very horny woman as well

XenaqueenXenaqueen6 months ago

What a great ending to a Halloween evening. It was fantastic!!! Well done.

SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck6 months ago

Happy Halloween!!! Loved it very much

Share this

Similar Stories

May I Come In? Singer's Halloween Special #4 for 2022!in Audio
Good Morning A great way to start the day. [M4F]in Audio
From the Shower to the Sheets Our sexy night together is far from over...in Audio
Take It From Behind Mmmm, I love it when you're on all fours for me...in Audio
The Pool It's a good day for a swim in the pool. [M4F]in Audio
More Stories