May I Give You an Orgasm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris's cock bobbed up and down shooting glops of cum that landed mostly on the towel. He left his hands by his side and continued to watch the delight on Megan's face. He stepped closer to the towel-covered ottoman for the last strings to stretch their way downward. In the end there was a four-inch strand clinging to his cockhead. Megan sat forward and plucked it off with her finger, which she promptly stuck in her mouth.

"I hear it's an acquired taste," she laughed.

Chris rolled the towel and wiped up the few drops that had blasted past the ottoman. That left a couple of tiny wet spots that would dry.

"Nice view," she said from behind him.

He realized she had been admiring his ass, as he bent over cleaning the rug.

He turned and smiled. "Happy to provide the view... anytime. But now it's my turn to sit in the chair and your turn to be the view."

"I was planning on sitting in the chair for viewing and you would be on the ottoman."

"Your game. Your choice. I'm going to clean up and get dressed in the bathroom. I'll be right back."

When Chris returned, Megan was lounging naked on the chair. Her left hand was gently brushing along the outside of her sex. The fingers of her right hand were lightly touching her erect nipples. Chris's cock immediately began pushing against his briefs. This lovely girl was 'flawless' in his eyes. Her young body unblemished by age... innocent in some ways and yet sexual beyond his wildest dreams. She was hands-down more desirable than Gretchen. He wished he had the words to tell her how beautiful she was.

Megan had relished watching Chris's naked romp. She never dreamed a boy could be so thoughtful and sexy. It had been a titillating experience and she knew her arousal was enabling her to lay like this... so bare and exposed for him to stare at. She looked up at him and he smiled. She felt a tingle on her nipples and in her groin, and quickly averted her eyes.

"You're lovely," he said, knowing it was an inadequate expression of what he saw.

"Thank you," she said and managed to make brief eye contact again.

Megan knew she couldn't splay her legs and show herself off. She couldn't stare back at his eyes, as he had stared at her, when he was masturbating. She pulled a vibrator out from between the seat cushions, turned it on, and slipped it between her outer lips. Her arousal level jumped up the scale significantly. She eased it in further and immediately found moisture. Her movement in, out, and up lubricated her labia. She was quickly slick and toyed with her erect clitoris. Several minutes passed. While she continued this motion, her legs edged further apart. The 'ins' became deeper, and the 'toying' became longer.

Chris wanted to pull his hard cock out of its cramped quarters and jerk off again. He knew that wasn't going to happen because Megan wanted him to stay clothed. He understood it was a little test and he wanted her to trust him. 'Maybe we can jerk off in the car on the way home,' his angry cock seemed to ask.

Megan was building towards an 'O.' Her knees were pushed up against the sides of the chair. Without thinking about 'exposure,' she said her butt down to the end of the chair and spread her legs further apart. That made it possible to sink the vibrator deep into her love tunnel. The sensation was incredible, and she put her feet on either side of Chris. She rocked her hips, humping the vibrator. Her mind drifted to when she and Chris made love.

It took a significant amount of Chris's willpower to resist touching himself or Megan. What she was doing... what he could clearly see, had his cock screaming for release. He forced his mind to step away from the lust and savor the pleasure Megan was experiencing. The look of ecstasy on her face captured his attention and he allowed himself to enjoy it without a 'need' to participate.

Megan saw Chris's restraint and it gave her the freedom to permit her orgasm to take over. She didn't need to censor her reactions. After plunging the vibrator deep inside herself, she lifted her butt off the chair, and used her free hand to rapidly rub her clit. The 'O' radiated from the vibrator upwards, and she screamed with pleasure. The intensity threatened to blow off the top of her head, but she was prepared to 'die' happy. Wave after wave of powerful pleasure pulsed through her. She realized as she peaked, she had pushed the ottoman and Chris back more than a foot. She started laughing and Chris joined in. As the lovers laughed, she held out her arms. Chris eased off the ottoman on his knees and leaned into her for a good night kiss.

...

Tuesday after school, but before he had to be at the Dojo, Chris was studying. Andy dropped by.

"How's it going?" Chris asked.

"Great! I'm going to move in with Randy at the end of the school year. I've told my parents; I want to get out on my own. They like the idea that I'm moving in with a cop."

"Randy's a cop?" Chris was surprised.

"Yeah, he's a rookie; started last summer. His older ex-lover is a detective in the department."

"It must be going well for you two, if you're planning to move in?"

"It is. We talk a lot about being gay and the future. He thinks he'd like to stay on the police force, but he's not like gung-ho committed either. We know I'll be going away to college and he's not sure if he wants to come with me or stay here. We're both pretty laid back and get along well. And we fuck a lot. I never thought I'd be this happy."

"The sex is good?"

"I'm learning a lot. Randy's a bottom... meaning he likes to get fucked. Even though his cock is so much bigger than mine, I'm the top. He's teaching me how to make the most of what I've got."

"Like what?"

"Take your time with foreplay... lots of licking, sucking, touching, rimming. It builds tension. Also, a lot of lube. Anal sex is all about lubrication. And angle... angle is important. I need to be up a bit, so my cock pushes down and in. That way it contacts his prostate. He also wants me to be forceful and slam into his butt. Maybe this is TMI..."

"I asked because I'm interested. It's good to hear you talk freely about it. I'm happy for you," Chris replied.

"He also likes for me to cum inside him. He says he can feel it. I still get off too quick, but he says I'll get more stamina with experience. It's all so new to me."

"Does Randy cum during intercourse with you?"

Andy smiled, "Sometimes, he has what he calls a 'prostate orgasm.' They're very intense. But if I don't give him enough time, he either jerks off or I finish him orally. I love to suck his big cock. Sometimes I have laid with his cock in my mouth for an hour or more. I keep him hard with my tongue, but don't let him cum. When he finally does shoot, it's a monster ejaculation. I love the taste of him and would clean him like a cat if he'd stay still for it."

"Wow! Things are good between you two. Are you going to tell your parents?"

"Randy wants me to. He's incredibly supportive. I know I will, but I think, I'll wait until I have moved out. That way if it goes south, I'll be able to walk away."

Chris shook his head, "Your parents will accept you. It will be a shock, but they'll come around quickly. Hey, I gotta get to work."

...

Closing time at the Dojo, found Chris and Gretchen alone again. He had decided to keep his distance because of his suspicion.

"What would you like to do to me tonight?" Gretchen asked suggestively.

"I need to get home tonight and study for a test tomorrow," he replied.

"Well, I know you aren't going home without a shower. Let's take one together and I'll give you a blowjob."

"I shouldn't. Megan and I are dating now, and I don't want to cheat on her."

"I'm glad you two worked it out. I appreciate your loyalty and understand. Would it be alright if I showered in the Ladies room while you're finishing up?"

"Sure... take your time. I'm not trying to rush you out."

They entered the separate locker rooms. Chris stripped off his sweaty judogi and took a hot shower. When he finished, he found Gretchen standing back against the wall, watching him... not showering like she said. She was fingering herself.

"I know we can't have sex but being around you turns me on. Seeing you naked makes me wet with excitement. Don't say anything. I won't ask you to fuck me but let me eat your ass again. That was so hot, it nearly drove me crazy. I know you enjoyed it to. I won't even touch your cock... please I want my tongue in your ass so much. Please, please don't refuse me. You don't even have to say yes. Just lean over the table," she pleaded.

Chris was really conflicted. He wondered if she didn't touch his cock and only put her tongue in his ass, was that really 'having sex?' He knew he should probably not have any contact with her, but she wanted it so badly. It had been exceedingly hot when she rimmed him last week. He couldn't help stroking himself then. She finished him off, but if he finished and masturbated himself, it would be like jerking off at home. Megan wouldn't expect him to stop masturbating.

"OK, but don't touch my dick," he gave in.

He draped the towel over the table and laid the top half of his body down. He spread his legs and felt Gretchen move between them. Her tongue started on his balls and slowly moved up. She spread his ass cheeks with her hands and flicked around his brown star. His erection pushed uncomfortably up against the table.

"If you get on all fours on the table, your beautiful cock will be free, and you can play with it. It will also make it easier for me to service your asshole," she whispered.

Chris couldn't think of a reason not to comply. He was more comfortable on the table. He bent at the waist and put his weight on his forearms. Gretchen adjusted his legs further apart and immediately burrowed her tongue inside. Chris's hand went quickly to his cock, and he pumped himself rapidly. Gretchen was licking, probing, munching, and generally driving him crazy. He quickly brought himself to orgasm. When the ejaculation began flowing, he felt a moist hand rub his back. He humped the air as cumshots flew over the towel below him. Gretchen's tongue was inside his ass and Chris felt his sphincter muscle contracting around it.

When he had finished, he asked, "Did you put something on my back?"

Gretchen immediately replied, "No, I lost my balance and laid my hand there briefly. It might have been wet. Let me see... no it's dry... nothing there."

He didn't believe her but couldn't really see the middle of his back. It had started to itch a little bit.

"OK, I really need to lock up and get home to my studies. Would you mind taking your shower at home?"

"No, not at all. I appreciate you letting me 'do' you. I'm really turned on, but I can take care of that in the shower at home... unless?"

Ignoring her question, Chris said, "Great! You get dressed and I'll clean up in here."

He essentially gave her the 'bum's rush' and was alone in under ten minutes. He hadn't put a shirt on and tried to see what was on his back in a floor length mirror, but he couldn't find the right angle. He was beginning to freak a little, since he was convinced, Gretchen was experimenting on him. He grabbed his phone and called Megan.

"Hey, listen. I'm at the Dojo and I think Gretchen put some more of that stuff on my back. Can you come over here?"

"Hello to you too. Uh, let's see... it's a little after 9:00 PM. Yeah, I'll tell my mom one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend and I need to go over and comfort her. Yes, that will work. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Please bring a plastic bag with one of those zippers."

"Uh, OK, sure. See you soon."

Gretchen was frustrated sexually, but pleased she was finally able to administer dose 3. Her boss had insisted on the previous dosage level without a decrease. It had been a struggle to get Chris to talk. However, she did find that other than masturbating a couple of times, the only sex he had experienced was voyeuristic masturbation with his girlfriend. He had regained normal baseline behavior for an eighteen-year-old. She typed out a brief text to that effect to her boss and waited for Chris to come out of the Dojo. To her surprise, the girlfriend showed up instead.

Megan did arrive in under ten minutes. After Chris, let her in, they walked back to the men's locker room. He was still shirtless.

"Can you see anything on my back?" He asked.

"There's a red mark about four inches long between your shoulder blades and it's glistening. It may be a cream," she replied and reached up to feel the consistency.

"Don't touch it!" He said forcefully.

"Oh! Yes... of course not," she replied, shaking her head.

Chris had laid out an index card, isopropyl alcohol, and a washcloth. Megan scrapped as much cream as she could with the card and put that in a plastic bag. Chris remembered Gretchen using alcohol for his massage. He lay down on the table and instructed Megan to scrub the area with the alcohol. When she finished, he got up quickly and with his back turned towards her, stripped off his shorts. The men's locker room had an open shower area. Chris walked over, keeping only his backside exposed, and turned on one of the heads. Megan was admiring his tight bum when she felt a strong urge to touch him.

"Let me undress and join you. I can scrub your back with soap," Megan suggested.

Chris turned towards her, revealing a full erection. "I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Ooo, looks like you could use a hand." She smiled and started undressing.

"Remember what happened last time?"

"Yes, we masturbated together. It was awesome!"

"Not 'The' last time. The time when we had intercourse. We agreed that was a mistake," he replied.

Megan was disrobed completely. Her perfect breasts sported erect nipples. She had done some serious trimming of her pubic hair. Chris sighed and thought, 'This is a losing battle.' But he felt the need to resist.

"I believe we are both under the influence of whatever that bitch Gretchen is putting on my back. Think about it Megan. You didn't come over here to have sex. You came to help me get that stuff off my back. Now after only a few minutes exposure, we're both ready to fuck. Is that what you want? Do you want to fuck?" He spoke harshly for effect.

Megan stopped walking towards him. She stood still for twenty or thirty seconds.

"No... I don't want to 'fuck.' I'm feeling like that slide is pulling me down. I can really feel it." She said unsteadily.

"You stay there," he said and started stroking himself.

It startled Megan, but she quickly realized he was trying to 'defuse' the bomb. She slipped a couple of fingers in her very wet love tunnel and pinched her nipples with the other hand.

Chris was using an enormous amount of willpower to stay put. Lust was pushing him with hurricane-force winds to push Megan down on the tile floor and claim her by driving his stake deep inside her. The rational part of his brain realized it was chemically induced. He was not going to let Gretchen control him.

Megan experienced the fastest orgasm in her life. She shook as it rolled through her body to her brain. When she regained control, she stood still and watched Chris shoot cum in her direction. When the last drop fell to the tile floor, she ran over and embraced him tightly.

"I'm tired of that god damn bitch messing with our relationship. Get under that shower head and let me scrub your back."

"I was fantasizing about raping you, which would be against everything I believe. That shit she put on me is too strong to be legal," he admitted.

"Not if I'd gotten to you first. Cause that was exactly what I was thinking. I wanted to knock you down on your back, mount you, and ride it like a sex-starved cowgirl." She smiled. "That's some powerful stuff."

"Powerful and scary," he added.

"We need to find out what it is and how she got it."

"I've got an idea about how to test it."

Gretchen waited twenty minutes. When neither Chris nor his girlfriend came out, she took out her cellphone to text the boss.

'Dose 3 was administered, but subject noticed and asked questions. I believe I satisfied his curiosity. I have waited outside to follow him for twenty minutes. But shortly after I left, his girlfriend showed up. I'm sure they are having sex and that satisfies the reason for following him. With your permission, Sir, I will not wait.'

After about thirty seconds, her superior responded with a lengthy text. After reading it twice, She replied, 'No Sir, I do not believe he suspects anything. He asked a single question and seemed satisfied with my explanation. Yes, Sir, I understand the consequences for failure. Yes Sir, I will take extra precautions.'

She waited a while for his response and then texted back. 'Sir, I think having someone else surveil him is an excellent idea. I will submit my full report when I get home.' The boss did not respond, and she closed her phone.

...

The next morning, Chris called the hospital cardiology testing unit. He left a message for Katie. It read, 'I have some additional information about what happened during my exam. It is particularly important you contact me as soon as possible. It could help us both.' He left his full name and cell phone number.

Katie called him during lunch. He explained about the pheromones experiment at State University. Without all the sexual details, he also described Gretchen's use of a cream on his back.

"Can you get a sample of what she's putting on you?" She asked.

"I collected a sample last night and it's been in a zip-lock back in the refrigerator at work," he replied.

"Great! I'm dating a man who works in the hospital lab. I'm sure he would analyze it for me. I'll need to make a partial confession to him about what happened between us. But I can get him to help," she said. "I'll tell him you developed an erection and I got aroused and wet. Nothing more... OK?"

"That's what happened... exactly as I remember it, Katie. Once we know what it is, maybe I can get the police involved. I won't reveal anything about you. Our behavior is not going to be a part of this."

"If this turns out to be what you think it is, I'll have no objection to testifying about its power. Your call has been a godsend to me. I have really struggled to figure out why I 'let' it happen. Knowing I was not in my right mind when I did that to a patient, is really comforting," she confessed.

...

Two days later Katie reported back. "I want to tell you what happened in the lab, so you will understand the mind control properties of this drug. Marcus, my boyfriend, wanted to do the analysis after hours. I was with him, and we planned to go out for dinner when he finished. I was standing next to him while he set-up the tests. The card with the stuff was sitting on the table on top of the plastic bag. He was walking around getting equipment and I noticed he had an erection. I felt a strong urge to fellate him... have it in my mouth. I knew it was the chemical's influence, but I believed I needed to suck him. I asked, and he shook his head, but unzipped his pants. I got on my knees under the table to avoid being seen. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down to the floor. It was an uncontrollable urge we both felt. He had both hands on the table leaning forward, while I sucked his big cock and played with his balls."

"He was getting close... I could taste it. Without warning, the door opened and a colleague walked in. I didn't stop and he didn't pull back. I did slow down, and he stopped rocking his hips. He and his female colleague talked with my lips wrapped around his manhood. Neither one of us cared. She could have walked around the table and seen me, and I wouldn't have let go. She continued to seek his advice on a case she was working. I used my tongue to keep him hard."