May I Give You an Orgasm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was irrational to risk both our careers, but I never even considered allowing him to pull away. He began to worry we'd get caught and tried to pull out several times, but I held on to his balls and pulled him back. He eventually quit trying to get away and would occasionally push himself deeper in my mouth."

"After maybe ten minutes, the woman left. I increased my efforts, and he came quickly thereafter. It was an enormous ejaculation, and the semen overflowed my mouth and ran down the front of my lab coat."

"I told you this embarrassing private act because I want to emphasize how potent this chemical is," she concluded.

"I understand. I have felt the same way you did. It like totally takes over your reason and ability to be cautious," he responded.

"Marcus says the analysis reveals the cream contains synthetic human pheromones. The interesting thing is both male and female pheromones are present. And both the attraction and stimulation actors are also present."

"I'm a senior in high school. I understand generally what you're saying, but can you break it down to the basics?" Chris responded.

"The bottom line is nobody who has the cream on stands a chance at a normal life. With the cream, you personally are sexually stimulated by both males and females. And those around you would be attracted to you regardless of their sex. You want to have sex with everyone, and everyone wants to have sex with you. We didn't stand a chance in the small exam room with the door closed."

"Wow! That explains a lot about what's been going on with me the last several weeks. Thanks so much for your help," he said.

"Keep me posted."

"It's a deal and I mean it about testifying, if it comes to that, about what happened in the exam room," he promised.

"Thanks," she responded and hung up the phone.

...

Megan and Chris already had a date Friday night, but he texted her with the information right away. She responded quickly and suggested that instead of the movie, maybe they should do some planning. He offered his house, since his parents were going out. She agreed.

Chris added, "One other thing... I'm going to ask Andy and his boyfriend, Randy, over too. Randy is a cop and I think it would be nice to get his input. Is that OK?"

"It's a great idea! Besides, I haven't met Andy's guy yet and want to find out who stole his heart."

"I'll pick you up at 7:00 PM and we can get something to eat. I'll ask Andy to come over around 8:30 or 9:00 PM."

...

When Chris went to the door at Megan's, her father answered the door.

"Good evening, Chris. Come on in. I'm sure Megan will be ready shortly."

Chris went in and took the seat that was offered to him.

"You two have known each other since elementary school. Megan's mother and I are happy y'all are dating."

Chris smiled. "You mean finally dating, don't you? We both waited a long time to get started."

Megan's father chuckled, "Well, yes, I guess I do. It's nice to see you together."

Megan walked in during the last sentence, "Daddy! Stop playing matchmaker. You're embarrassing me!"

She grabbed Chris's arm and pulled him out the door. When they got in the car, she apologized for her dad's behavior.

"Are you kidding me? My mother is pestering me to death about inviting you over. She wants grandbabies and you're her first hope. Your father was mild compared to what you'll get when you eat with my parents!"

"I look forward to it. Let's get takeout and go to your place. It will give us more time to figure out a plan for Gretchen."

They went to Chick-Fil-A and got some chicken sandwiches and lemonade. By twenty after, they were at Chris's house. They talked about everything but Gretchen while they ate. Afterwards, they were settled on the sofa in the living room.

Megan began, "This is really kind of scary. With the mind control power of the drug, there's got to be a lot of money at stake. I don't think Lovejoy labs would risk its reputation with an unethical illegal test on you. So that means Gretchen, and somebody are off-the-books. Illegal money-making operations are dangerously protective of their game. I don't know. Maybe I've watched to many crime dramas on Netflix."

"Unfortunately, this isn't a TV show. I think it is dangerous. That's why I asked Randy to join us. We can get a law enforcement perspective," he agreed.

"I'm scared. Aren't you?"

"I am worried, which is another reason to talk to Randy," he replied.

Megan leaned into him and put her head on his right shoulder. Chris reached behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder. Megan snuggled in against him and put her hand on his thigh. She reached up with her other hand and pulled him into a kiss. Their lips met and parted, allowing their tongues to dance around each other. They held each other tightly and kissed passionately for many minutes. At first it was enough to just be near... to taste and smell the other. Gradually, Megan's left hand moved higher on the inside of Chris's thigh. His left hand moved up to cup her breast.

Megan wanted to melt into Chris. He made her feel safe... yes, but touching his tight muscular body charged her erotically. When her hand migrated high enough on his thigh, she was able to shift it over to the bulge in his shorts. It jerked in response to her touch. Chris simultaneously gently closed his grip around her breast and scratched the bra over her nipple with his index finger. The cloth barriers separating their hands from their intended target lasted for several more minutes.

Because of their out-of-control first sexual encounter, Chris pledged to himself to let Megan take the lead. Never again would he allow himself to push her where she didn't want to go. As a result, he continued to scratch the surface of the bra through her blouse, until she slid her hand underneath his shorts. Only the thin polyester blend of his briefs separated her hand from his skin. He reached inside her blouse and continued to 'knock' on the bra door.

What amazed Megan was the building sexual tension without the urgency. It almost felt like they could continue playing and teasing for the rest of the night. But Chris was rock hard and if she could get her hand far enough up under the shorts, she was sure the briefs would have some wet spots up high. And her nipples ached to escape and frolic with his fingers. Her panties were going to get wet if she stood up.

"If I take of my blouse and bra, will you take off your pants and briefs?" She said, since it seemed like a good approach.

Chris smiled, "Absolutely."

He lifted his right arm from behind her and slipped his lower clothing off with one push down. His cock was wet, as Megan had suspected. It stood straight and tall, pointing at the ceiling. She unbuttoned her blouse, removed it, and shimmied out of her bra. Her breasts wobbled invitingly to Chris. The nipples were tiny pebbles stiffly protruding from her areolas. He leaned over and suckled each one, which elicited a moan of pleasure from Megan. Her hand immediately wrapped around his cock.

Chris's primal male drive wanted more. But he was content to savor the moment. He stroked her nipples with a finger and flicked them with his tongue. He held each breast in his hand and lifted them slightly while gently caressing them with his other hand. The comparison of fucking Gretchen and being with Megan intruded in his mind. 'This is making love,' he realized again.

Megan was ecstatic. Nothing in her life compared to what was happening right here, right now. The tenderness tempered by sexual hunger was a potent blend. Chris's cock was quickly slick with pre-cum. She loved how it felt in her hand -- soft, hard, wet, warm, solid, and responsive. Chris's attention to her breasts was so physically sensual, she thought she would die if he stopped. Many more minutes passed blissfully.

Chris became aware that he was now rapidly approaching the point of inevitability. He placed a hand on Megan's cock-stroking fingers.

"I'm really close. Unless you're ready, I need a moment to regroup."

"I'll make a deal with you. If you take off your shirt, I'll take off my shorts. Then you can watch me catch up. When I get close, we'll push each other over... OK?"

Chris didn't answer verbally. He simply pulled off his shirt and nodded. Megan asked for a towel and when Chris came back, she was naked. She slipped the towel under her and moved her hand down between her legs. When she pushed her left fingers in, lubricant leaked out and down her pink wrinkle. Her insertion made a soft squishy sound. Megan pulled them out, creating a wet sucking sound. She used the wet fingers to tease her clit, pushing her right fingers deep into her love canal. The visual and auditory stimulation absolutely blew Chris away. His cock throbbed with pre-cum oozing out of the slit.

Megan worked fervently to bring herself to the edge. She focused on Chris's wet rod, as he was completely absorbed by her finger work. She was close and couldn't wait to feel Chris's hands on and in her. He would finish her while she got her hands on his cock.

The front door opened without notice and Andy stepped through.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're early... Shit! I'm sorry..." he stopped abruptly, and Randy walked into his back knocking him further into the room. Andy stumbled forward, caught his foot on a rug, and fell face-first on the living room carpet.

Randy froze with a deer-in-the-headlights stare at Megan's nude form. He thought women could be beautiful but had never actually seen a naked girl live and in person. Chris jumped up and with his cock waving around wildly, threw a sofa cushion over Megan. Unfortunately, she was also getting up and it hit her on the head and bounced off onto the floor. Chris looked at the cushion. Megan looked at Randy. A smile came to her lips as she saw Randy was now focused on Chris's oscillating boner. Andy kept his head down, figuring the less he saw, the less trouble he would be in. Chris retrieved the cushion and handed it to Megan. She started laughing.

Randy quickly saw the absurdity of the situation, and cueing off Megan, laughed also. Chris was a little slower on the uptake but, looking around, he saw the madness. With everyone laughing loudly, Andy slowly raised his head.

"So, I'm not in trouble?" He asked.

"Yes, you are," Randy and Chris said at the same time.

"And your punishment will be giving Randy a blowjob while we watch," Megan giggled.

Chris and Randy looked at each other. Chris shrugged his shoulders, as if to indicate, 'I have no control over what she says.'

Randy smiled. "It's an onerous punishment. But I think it's fair." He began undressing

"Do I have to get naked?" Andy asked.

All three responded with a resounding, "YES!"

"We'll sit on the couch, and you stand right in front of us," Megan directed.

Taking Chris's hand, she pulled him with her as she sat down. Andy was the last one to get naked. He was a little embarrassed that Megan might compare his soft boyish body to Randy and Chris. But he was confident in his ability to give Randy good head. Randy was hard before Andy touched him. The idea of being watched or performing was a personal fantasy, which had never been realized until now.

Megan was impressed by the size of Randy's manhood. It was the largest she had ever seen. Of course, it was also only the second living penis she had gazed on... so, not a lot to compare with. Andy was smaller than both, but he decided it was his 'show' and he would impress Megan and Chris with his sexual prowess. If she was trying to embarrass him, it wouldn't happen. In their private play, Randy was obedient to Andy. Hopefully, he would be now as well.

"Turn around," he ordered Randy.

When Randy complied, Andy knelt behind him and dragged his finger down the crack. Randy widened his stance and bent forward at the waist. Andy led with his tongue and dived between the cheeks. Randy reached back with both hands and pulled his glutes apart. Andy rimmed Randy's knot while Randy moaned with pleasure. Megan sat forward slightly and placed her hand on Chris's hardening cock. Checking her out, Chris saw she was interested in the action and not embarrassed or disgusted.

Randy was thrilled to be the focus of attention. The emotional kick of exhibitionism fed the sensual impact of Andy's tongue. His sexual tension was building rapidly. Andy grabbed Randy's balls and pulled them back, knowing that would energize him further.

"Oh god! That's wonderful!" Randy hissed.

Andy kept building the tension with his rimming for several more minutes. Megan began slowly stroking Chris. He reached under her arm and began lightly caressing her wet labia. She sighed and pushed her hips forward, allowing his fingers to enter her. Andy began slapping Randy's butt, alternating cheeks. He cupped his hands, so the contact made a loud popping sound. Randy groaned. The smells and sounds of sex filled the room.

After another five minutes, Andy barked, "Turn around and feed me your cock!"

Megan's grip tightened on Chris's member. Pre-cum was now steadily oozing from the tip and downward to Megan's hand. She was like the Greek God Sisyphus pushing a rock up the hill. Every upstroke gathered more pre-cum, but it was fruitless labor since gravity kept pulling the juices back down. Eventually there was enough to overflow her hand and run down her wrist and fingers. He had repositioned the towel to be under them to protect his mother's sofa, which was where it all would have eventually landed. On the way to the towel, it covered fingers, wrist, forearm, and thighs.

Andy devoured Randy's cock. His lips ran from tip to base repeatedly. He tightly gripped Randy's balls, pulling them down. Randy kept his hands by his side and allowed Andy to control the pace and depth.

Megan was on sensual overload. The visual of her friend swallowing that enormous cock, coupled with Chris's fingers inside her love nest, and the feel of pre-cum flowing steadily down her arm was too much stimulation. She came when Chris repositioned his thumb on her joy button. She clinched her legs together and threw her head back on the sofa.

"Oh Jesus, Joseph, and Mary! OH! MY! GOD!" She cried, followed by a long "Ooooooo..."

She pumped furiously on Chris's handle and his well emptied. Cum volleyed on his chest, her chest, his stomach, her stomach, and several thighs -- as well as the safety towel. The sofa was saved!

The two sofa orgasms sent Randy over and Andy swallowed every drop. When his spasms ended, he dropped to his knees and kissed Andy deeply. Megan and Chris floated down from their mutually shared high and gave Andy a brief round of applause. He smiled at the attention and then returned to kissing Randy.

...

There were two men outside in a panel van, listening to the sexual activity. They had been there since following Chris and Megan home from Chick-Fil-A. A contact microphone, composed of a microphone capsule, a diaphragm transducing sound vibrations into audio signals, a voice processor, and a preamplifier was unobtrusively attached to a living room window. It broadcast every sound from the living room into the van.

"Those goddam kids are having a fuckin' orgy. Shit like that never happened to me in high school," the taller one said.

Height is relative. The 'shorter' one was six feet, four. "Must be the drug that's being tested on them."

"I guess. I sure would like to get a little piece of that girl. She's hot for fuckin'."

"Jesus Troy! She's half your age for fucks sake. Focus on the job and don't talk shit like that or I'll call the cops myself."

"Christ! Mac, I'm just saying..."

"Don't say anything else! Focus, muther fucker, focus," Mac replied.

...

Meanwhile Megan was suggesting everyone put their clothes back on and straighten up the room. Chris rolled up the towel and left to rinse it out in his bathroom. Andy and Randy started dressing. Megan went off to 'freshen up.'

While they were both gone, Andy asked Randy, "What does 'freshen up' mean?"

"I'm gay, not a trannie. I have no idea," he replied.

When they had gathered back together, Chris gave Andy and Randy the background, including Gretchen's involvement.

Randy nodded, "You were under the influence the day we met, and you asked me inside. And it's also why I agreed."

"Exactly," Chris agreed. "In the last several weeks I've had sex with all three of you. Admittedly, we were all 'willing' participants. But that willingness was chemically induced."

He went on to describe the sexual encounter with Katie at the hospital and the tree trimmer that wanted to clock him.

Randy responded, "What you're describing is all circumstantial evidence. How do you know this Gretchen woman is responsible?"

"Last Tuesday I took a sample of what she put on my back and had it analyzed. It's synthetic human pheromones. There's no question Gretchen intentionally put that stuff on my back several times. The one week I avoided a dose, my sexual activity dropped significantly," he explained.

Randy was interested. "Do you have any more evidence?"

Chris turned to Megan, "Show him the article you saw online."

Randy read it and asked, "You believe there's a connection between what's being studied at State University and what Gretchen has been giving you?"

"I do. Think about your decision to come into my house, a strange guy's house, that you just met. Why would you do that? I'm assuming that's an unusual behavior for you."

"It was a very unusual behavior for me. Thinking back, I did feel a strong attraction to you. But that would not normally have been enough. I do remember questioning my behavior but then feeling kind of 'need' to be with you," Randy said.

"Would you say it was like you were at the top of a slide with gravity pulling you down and you couldn't stop?" Megan asked.

Randy paused a moment or two. "Yes," he answered. "That's exactly what it felt like."

Megan redirected Randy's attention to the article with the quote by the woman about that feeling.

"I felt the same way about intercourse with Chris. I resisted my impulses and failed. I don't blame Chris. He tried to talk me out of it," she confessed. "The point is Chris felt like that, you felt it, and I felt it... exactly like the woman in the State U. study described it. There's no doubt in my mind that Gretchen is conducting some renegade research and she's probably not alone."

"I think you probably right," Randy agreed. "But that's not evidence. We need solid proof."

"So, how do we get the law involved? I know you're a rookie, but you understand the process a lot better than either of us," Chris asked.

"The detective I was living with would listen. I can put on my cop hat, take your statements and discuss it with him. We always kept our relationship on the 'down-low' and we're still friendly. I think he would be interested. Breaking something like this would be big and helpful to his career. So, all three of you write up your complaint with some description of how Gretchen's actions harmed you. It would be best if I wasn't a part of the focus."

"The cardiology tech at the hospital has told me she would make a statement as well. She wants to keep her boyfriend out of it since he did the analysis off-the-clock. That means we would have to get another sample for the detective," Chris said.

"OK. Maybe we can figure some way for me to be present. If I could see her apply it to you and maintain an evidence chain, we could demonstrate her culpability," Randy suggested.

Andy and Megan began working on their statements, while Randy and Chris worked on a plan to trap Gretchen with the evidence. A half hour later they felt it was possible. Randy and Andy prepared to leave.

"I'll call Katie tomorrow and ask her to do a statement. I will also let her know we don't intend to use her boyfriend's lab results," Chris said.