May I Give You an Orgasm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Megan and Chris stood at the front door waving goodbye, he noticed an unrecognized van across the street and thought absolutely nothing about it.

When they were alone inside, Chris said, "Wow, what a night. I really like you and always enjoy being with you. Especially when we're naked," he smiled. "And I appreciate your support and help figuring this thing out."

Megan smiled. "I love it when we are alone and naked. Touching you and having you touch me is wonderful. I almost liked being 'caught' by Andy. It was certainly fun to see gay sex for the first time. Things just seem to happen around you!"

"Thank you. I think?"

"You're welcome... for sure! Now take me for a milkshake. It's Friday night and we have a date!"

After they went back inside, the van started up and left without turning on its lights. Mac made a brief phone call. When he explained what the 'kids' knew about Gretchen, he was instructed to execute 'plan b.' Mac acknowledged the order with, 'affirmative,' and closed the call.

Troy asked, "What'd he say?"

Mac responded, "Kill Gretchen."

"Damn, that's a shame. She's a fine piece of ass," Troy commented.

"Was... was a fine piece of ass," Mac coldly replied.