May I Give You an Orgasm Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris & Andy plan to trap Gretchen, but things go awry.
9.7k words
4.48
4.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May I Give You an Orgasm - Ch. Three

Previously: Chris and Megan were drawn into intercourse against their better judgment. They suspect Gretchen dosed them with a drug. They make plans with Randy and Andy to reveal her crime. We learned there are larger, sinister forces at work. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are over the age of eighteen.

...

Andy had told his parents he was sleeping over at a friend's house, which was true. On their way, he kept his left hand on Randy's thigh.

"Do you think you'll be able to help them catch Gretchen?"

Randy took his right hand off the wheel and moved Andy's hand to his cock.

"If I can witness her putting that stuff on Chris and get a video of it, I believe we could make a case."

Andy gripped and released the enlarging cock. Randy thrust his hips into the grip.

"You want me to unzip your pants and unleash that monster? I'll suck it into submission," he asked.

Randy smiled. "I would love it. But let's wait. When we get home, we can make an evening of it."

"I like the sound of that, but I'm going to leave my hand right where it is. I don't want it to get away," he teased.

When they got to the apartment, Randy used a Fleet enema to prepare himself for the fucking he anticipated. Then, they took a shower together. At his home, Andy only had an electric shaver to hold the few whiskers he had on his face in check. So, Randy had been shaving his pubes and balls on Friday night. Andy thoroughly enjoyed being 'handled' by Randy. The shower was a large, tiled area with a built-in bench.

After they had cleaned each other's body thoroughly, Andy laid back against the back wall on the bench and spread his legs. Randy applied the shaving cream. He liked to shave Andy from his belly button to mid-thigh. That usually wasn't complicated because Andy had extraordinarily little hair on his body. Randy focused this evening on the stubble surrounding the base of the penis. Several quick slides of the razor and Andy was smooth as the proverbial baby's butt. Randy rinsed him off and then hooked his arms under Andy's knees. After lifting Andy's butt off the bench, he lowered his lips to cock, balls, and ass.

Andy played the role of top because Randy enjoyed being a bottom. Andy delighted in making love to Randy in that way. Pounding his smallish cock into Randy's ass always resulted in a quick ejaculation. But secretly Andy adored being manhandled. Being scooped upside-down and tongue bathed was nirvana. He wished Randy would carry him all the way to an orgasm. He fantasized about Randy sucking his nuts and tonguing his knot while he came on his own face.

Randy thought of it as foreplay. It certainly made Andy hard quickly. Soon they would be in the bed with Andy buried deep in his ass, brushing over his prostate. It was good sex and Andy was an amiable partner. He had no idea that Andy desired anything different. The evening went as Randy had anticipated. Andy lasted long enough for Randy to have a hands-free prostate orgasm and his anal contractions pulled Andy along with him.

Randy then laid down on his back in the bed. After twenty minutes of cuddling, Andy rotated around in the bed and 'attacked' Randy's monster cock with gusto. He savored reviving his lover and had learned early in their relationship that ball play was the key. He flicked his tongue over and under them. Occasionally, he would suck a nut into his mouth and pull with his lips. When the cock started moving as it inflated, Andy would stuff as much as he could in his mouth and rotate his tongue around it while pulling on the ball sack with his hand.

When Randy was fully hard, Andy would keep him that way as they fell asleep. Later, sometimes much later, Randy would awake from an orgasm. Andy would swallow it all and they would both fall back to sleep with Andy continuing to hold Randy's cock in his mouth.

...

Tuesday rolled around quickly. Randy and Chris had talked several times over the phone to work out details. The plan was for Randy to arrive in the late afternoon. Master Daigo was now in the habit of leaving mid-afternoon on Tuesdays, which gave them freedom to implement their plan. Randy borrowed a GoPro video camera from a friend, and they were going to stick it high up on the wall overseeing the training table in the men's locker room. Later, after Gretchen arrived, Randy would seclude himself behind some mats stacked in the corner away from the table. They would unscrew a light overhead, making it difficult to see Randy. He would then be able to observe and listen while the camera captured the action from above.

Andy and Megan would be standing by, awaiting a call. They could then come over and help collect the evidence from Chris's back and help put things back in order. The afternoon passed as planned. Master Daigo left at 2:00 pm and Randy arrived at 3:30 pm. They closed the men's locker room for 'maintenance' for a half hour at 4:30 pm, which was just after a class started. Randy got the camera in place, stacked the mats, and removed the lightbulb. Finally, he tested the app that controlled the GoPro. He was able to remotely turn it off and on. The locker room was reopened by 5:00 pm for the class to use before they left. Gretchen arrived at her usual time and the other students were departing. Shortly thereafter, there were three people left in the building, although Gretchen believed there were two.

...

Across town on a long bridge over a lake, a Honda Fit changed lanes without warning. A tractor trailer hauling logs swerved sharply to avoid a collision. The weight shifted, the rig jackknifed, and the trailer rolled on its side. Logs blocked all three lanes and there were multiple accidents. Traffic backed up for several miles very quickly. Trapped in the middle was a dark panel van with two occupants.

"I told you we shoulda left earlier," Mac shouted.

"We left in plenty 'a' time. Nobody coulda predicted this kind of fucked up traffic," Troy responded.

"I'm sure our boss will understand... right? You stupid fuck. If we don't get the job done, he'll be sending somebody after our asses. Get us outta this mess!" Mac screamed with a little panic in his voice.

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that? Drive over the logs and cars and shit?"

Troy understood why Mac was worried. But nothing could be done at this point. They were genuinely trapped, and the highway patrol was going to have to sort it out. His stomach rolled as he contemplated what Mac had said about the boss.

They sat in silence for fifteen minutes. No sirens, no cops, no movement... nothing happened.

"Let's abandon the van and walk back off the bridge. We gotta get to that judo place and kill her tonight. Maybe we can pay somebody to get us around the lake. If we have to, we'll hijack or steal another vehicle. We gotta get this job done and then get the hell 'outa' Florida." Mac decided.

"That's your call, Mac. Whatever you wanna do," Troy replied.

...

When the last customer left, Chris locked the door. The plan was for him to accommodate Gretchen's requests, playing along until she dosed him.

"Let's get a shower and talk," she said.

"I want to have sex with you tonight. I know what I said last week, but Megan won't put out and I got in a couple of fights this week trying to have sex with strangers," Chris lied on the way to the men's locker room.

"OK, I left my stuff in the women's locker room. Let's go in there."

"I like the open showers in the men's locker room. More room for us to play in," he replied.

"Alright, I'll get my stuff and meet you there in a couple of minutes."

Chris walked into the men's locker and was unable to see Randy. He whispered his name and Randy replied, 'here,' from behind the stacked mats.

Chris had no qualms about undressing with Randy watching. He tossed his judogi and jock in the laundry basket and turned the hot water on. A couple of minutes later, Gretchen walked in. She tossed her gym bag on the floor and stripped off her judogi.

"Megan won't have any kind of sex or just not intercourse?" She inquired.

"She's worried about intercourse. She says the pull is too strong. Her willpower isn't enough to keep her from it. The one time we did something over the weekend, she wanted us to be naked at different times. So, when she was giving me a blowjob, she was completely dressed, including shoes! Then I had to get dressed before I could touch her. It's too complicated. I really want her, but it's not going to happen now."

"So, tell me about the week. Did you have sex with anyone else?"

"Yes, I had sex with Andy again. You had said that was normal. His boyfriend Randy was there as well. We sucked each other and then I fucked them both. I kinda let that happen since you said it didn't make me gay. Let's see... I masturbated every morning and three times again at night. I asked one girl for sex, and she yelled for her boyfriend. I had to take him down and make a quick exit. Then there was a guy asking for donations to the Salvation Army and I tried to have sex with him. He took a swing at me, but I told him it was a joke and he walked away.

"Are you comfortable with your awareness of the availability of sex? Or do you feel overwhelmed like you did a couple of weeks back?"

"I think it's more of a question about partners. I'm still learning who to ask. The thing with Megan is bothersome. I may look for another girlfriend," he continued the lie.

"But you like her a lot. Are you sure you want to breakup?"

"Yeah, I do like her. But maybe she's too immature for me. I'm ready and she's not. I should probably move on. Sex is important to me and that makes me incompatible with her. If you don't have any more questions, let's get wet and have fun." He flashed his disarming smile.

...

When Mac and Troy reached the end of the bridge, where they had entered, they approached a man in a twenty-year-old Chevy. His windows were open, and he was smoking.

"Excuse me, sir, my brother's wife is in labor at County General Hospital," Mac began. "We need to be there and are willing to pay you $100 to turn around and take us on 44 around the lake."

"Is this here your brother? Why ain't he talkin'?" The man drawled in a deep southern accent.

Mac adopted the drawl, "He's pretty near out of his mind with worry. It would be a heap of help if you could turn around and take us."

"Them state troopers don't like old cars. I might get a ticket, driving on the side of the road and agoin' the wrong way," he complained.

"Yep, that dog won't hunt. How 'bout we pay you a 'hunerd' fifty and the cost of a ticket... if ya get one?"

The man took a deep drag on his cigarette, coughed violently, and spit out the window.

"Aw right. I'll do it for a two hundred and pay the ticket myself if I git one. But ya gotta pay me now," he said and spit again.

"Thank you very much, sir, we 'preciate it," Mac drawled back.

"Well, quit your jawing and git in the car then," he replied.

Troy climbed in the back and Mac sat up front. After Mac paid him, the man pulled out, turned around, and spun gravel accelerating away.

...

The shower was long and hot. While the water temperature was only warm, the contact between the bathers was scalding. They started washing each other, which quickly evolved into soapy fondling. Even though he intensely disliked Gretchen, his cock responded to the attention.

Randy had a clear view of the action from his hiding spot. Even though he was 'working,' his cock stirred. Chris's erection was the main attraction to him, but the overall engagement was sensually arousing. He would make himself known after Gretchen applied the potent cream. For now, he was a voyeur at a private sex show.

Gretchen's hands roamed all over Chris's body... from head to feet. She spent over five minutes on each foot, as Chris leaned back against the wall. She thoroughly washed each one and after rinsing them sucked all the toes individually. She even pulled them down between her legs and brushed them across her sex lips. After the foot wash and a long shampoo, she cleaned his butt crack sensuously and thoroughly. Her finger probed inside his knot.

Chris tried to remain passive by reminding himself it was all necessary to spring the trap. But his erection throbbed, aching for attention. His hands eventually began to roam around her incredible body. He pinched her nipples and fondled her breasts. He began exploring her lower bodily openings... front and back. That resulted in her chewing on his ear.

After fifteen minutes, she pushed him out of the water, and retrieved some towels. She toweled him dry slowly, lingering below the waist. After drying each foot carefully, she put all the toes in her mouth and played with them, using her tongue. Once they were thoroughly wet with saliva, she would dry them completely and return them to her mouth. Chris found this strangely erotic and began dripping pre-cum. She repeated this process several times on each foot.

"Get up on the table and let me eat your ass," she whispered.

Chris and Randy both thought, 'This is it! She's going to put the cream on.' Randy eased himself up and using the app, turned the GoPro on. The red light blinked on as soon as he touched the screen.

She energetically tongued his knot for five minutes or so. Chris was finding it hard to remember the mission. Strands of pre-cum were hanging from his rigid pole.

"Lay on your back. I want to hold your beautiful cock."

Randy was confused. He hadn't seen any application of cream. He turned the GoPro off with the app and settled back down behind the mats. Chris's body was experiencing heavenly pleasure. He immediately complied.

Gretchen ran her tongue from knot, up and over the balls to the cock tip. The strands of pre-cum were piling up on his stomach. She pulled some down with her fingers and spread it around his sphincter. In about ten minutes, it covered most of his body from belly button to asshole. Her mouth glided up from tonguing the knot to swallowing the cock tip. She held the nearly unyielding cock vertical with glacially slow strokes. She was playing him like a violin... soft, sweet, and s-l-o-w-l-y.

Chris yearned for one degree more stimulation, which would have resulted in a blow-out orgasm. But she kept him on the edge for fifteen more agonizing, wonderful minutes. Randy had a full-on boner, uncomfortably pushing for room to grow. He tried to ignore it, but eventually had to adjust his briefs and allow his cock to straighten out.

Gretchen climbed on the table over Chris -- hands and knees on either side of him. She lowered her wet camel toe down and settled on Chris's cock, which was flat on his stomach. She was wet and he was slick. She slowly moved her hips forward and slid herself along his boner. When she reached the cock tip, she rocked back, pulling her vulva back along his man-made ridge all the way to the balls. He groaned with this newfound sexual torture inflicted on him.

Over the next ten minutes, Gretchen had two clitoral orgasms. Both times she humped rapidly with strong downward pressure. When the 'O' passed, she returned to her titillatingly slow journey... up and down, back, and forth, polishing his nightstick.

Occasionally at the top, she would bend her upper body lower and 'catch' the cock tip. Lifting her hips pulled upward on the erection. The motion suggested penetration was imminent. Then she would raise her hips, while tilting forward and his cock would lose its entry point and fall downward, slapping against his stomach. Chris learned he could maintain this false penetration by lifting his hips. His upward thrusts always failed since she could simply lift her hips higher. She continued this elegant form of torment until Chris begged.

"Please, please fuck me. Sit on me and pull me inside you," he pleaded.

Gretchen licked his face like a puppy, "Alright, since you asked nicely."

The next stroke up went beyond his cock tip and came back flat against his stomach. She rode down to the base and then pushed herself upright on his hips. He felt like his cock had been swallowed inside a hot, wet tunnel and pulled vertical. She began riding him hard and fast. Almost immediately she had a third orgasm. The pelvic spasms pulled Chris over and he filled her up to overflowing with cum. She continued to ride him very slowly as his erection dissipated, and seminal fluid oozed out of her onto his pubis and balls.

When there was no hard meat to ride any longer, she lifted off him and moved off the table. She cleaned his joystick with her lips and tongue while massaging the excess discharge around his balls and stomach.

"Let me get some massage oil and loosen up your muscles," she said softly.

Chris lay still on his back, and she returned quickly. She began with his upper chest and moved down his body. She was a good masseuse and Chris was really feeling peaceful. She didn't avoid his cock and balls but made no attempt to arouse him. She quickly moved down to his thighs and calves. She did spend a while massaging his feet. It was thoroughly relaxing. He was so comfortable; he didn't respond immediately when her touches suggested he roll over on his stomach.

Alarm bells went off in his brain. She was getting ready to 'dose' him. With as much nonchalance as he could muster, he turned face down on the table. When he settled, she worked his upper shoulders with oil and kneading hands.

"I'm going to put some cream on that dry spot on your back. It's going to feel a little cooler than the oil. I didn't want to startle you," she said soothingly.

Randy heard her and raised up higher to observe more carefully what was about to happen. He turned the GoPro on with the app and checked to make sure the red light was active. Gretchen reached into her gym bag and retrieved a very small tube. She squeezed some on her fingers, as she walked back to the table. She applied right along the spinal column between the shoulder blades. Next, she squeezed out the rest of the tube and wiped it in the same area. Using only her fingertips, she rubbed up and down the area until the white of the cream disappeared.

Chris felt the familiar itch begin almost immediately. He lifted up and saw Gretchen cleaning her hands with alcohol.

"I'm just cleaning off the lotion. I can finish your back in a second," she explained.

Chris looked past her and saw Randy giving him the 'OK' sign.

"I should get going. I've still got a paper to write tonight for my World History class. You were wonderful tonight. I had a great time. See you next Tuesday?"

"I wouldn't miss it for any reason. I'm having the best sex with you than I've had in years. I'll be here," she replied.

She tossed her stuff in her bag and pulled out some yoga pants and a sleeveless pullover. Chris pulled on a pair of gym shorts, commando and a tank top. She quickly dressed, then gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I'll let myself out. Goodnight," she announced as she walked towards the door.

"Goodnight and thanks! See you next week," he called after her.

As soon as the door swung closed, Randy called Andy and Megan to let them know to come quickly. Chris was pulling the cum soaked sheet off the table when he noticed her cellphone, laying on a chair.

"I'm gonna run and give her this, so she doesn't come back in," he told Randy.

...

Mac and Troy had arrived a half hour earlier in the ancient Chevy. They saw Gretchen and Chris's cars were both still in the parking lot and breathed a sigh of relief. The owner of the car was in the trunk, dead from multiple stab wounds. They rolled up with the engine and lights off. Mac parked in the communal lot next to the Dojo.

Mac looked at Troy and explained, "OK, as we planned, you take control of her when the boy shuts the door behind her. I keep watch to make sure he doesn't come back out. You take her by the side of the building. After we kill her, we drop her and walk away. No guns! Understood?"