May I Give You an Orgasm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally Troy would have a smart comeback. But this was business, "roger," he replied simply.

...

Gretchen had made it out the door before Chris got there. She was immediately grabbed in a choke hold around the neck and her mouth was covered. Troy dragged her away from the door towards the side of the building. She reacted quickly by biting the hand across her mouth and stomping on the instep of her attacker's foot. Troy yelled in pain, which momentarily distracted Mac. As he looked briefly to verify that Troy still had control, Chris came out of the door. The delay was just enough for Chris to be aware of Mac's presence. As Mac swung what would have been a knock-out blow, Chris ducked under it, grabbed Mac's arm, and pushed him into the door. When Mac slammed head-first into the closed door, the noise drew Troy's attention. Gretchen again stomped on the same instep and heard a satisfying crunch. Troy screamed in agony and unconsciously released Gretchen.

Andy drove into the parking lot at that moment. His headlights illuminated a chaotic scene. An enormous man was jumping around on one foot, screaming obscenities. Chris was dodging and weaving to avoid another tall man who had a knife in his hand. A woman in yoga pants was running towards a car. He didn't know what to do and ended up doing exactly the right thing. He blew his car's horn continually. The guy with the knife took one last swing at Chris and then ran towards Andy's car. Before Andy could react, the man swerved off towards a really old, rusty sedan parked next to the Dojo.

Randy came out with a revolver in his hand. The man with the hurt foot jumped on his good foot towards the old car. Andy noted the license plate number of it and kept the horn going. Chris walked towards the woman who was now sitting in her car. Randy motioned for Andy to move his car closer to the Dojo. As he moved out of the way, Randy took a shot at the old car as it sped out of the parking lot. He missed or did no severe damage because the relic sped away. Chris held Gretchen's keys up for her to see and turned to walk back in the building. Andy and Megan parked their car and went after Chris. Randy waited for Gretchen, followed her in, and locked the door.

In the men's locker room, Randy took Gretchen to the opposite wall from the door and had her sit down. Megan pulled out an index card, isopropyl alcohol, and a plastic bag. Chris laid face down on the table. Randy came over to the table.

"Andy, please let me know if Gretchen makes any move towards the door. I am going to collect the evidence."

He took out his cell phone and tapped the app to turn on the GoPro. Gretchen's gaze followed Randy's look up at the camera. The red light was on. Standing opposite the camera, Randy used the card and the bag to retrieve as much of the cream as possible. He then put it in the plastic bag. Megan moved in with disposable gloves and alcohol to clean off Chris's back.

While she was working on Chris, Randy showed Gretchen his badge.

"My Detective is on the way over here now. Those men were going to kill you," he said.

"I believe you're right. I probably owe my life to the four of you," she responded. "Did you videotape everything?"

"Only the part where you put the chemical on Chris. I witnessed everything else from right over there. I will also be able to testify that I removed the chemical you are videotaped putting on his back. You're going to prison for an exceptionally long time, unless you cooperate."

"Am I under arrest?" She asked.

"You are a person of interest that I have placed in protective custody. You have the right to remain silent. But you are not free to go until the Detective has talked with you."

"I will be happy to speak to the Detective when he arrives. Thank you for your help."

...

Detective Michaels of the City Police Department arrived five minutes later. He had been briefed on the general circumstances of the case. Randy also told him there had been an attempt on the suspect's life. He decided to wait on calling in the case, until he confirmed the circumstances.

When he arrived, Megan, Chris, and Andy were sitting by the training table, talking quietly. Randy was standing by Gretchen.

"Would you three please wait here for a few more minutes until I figure out who I need to talk to?"

"Yes, Sir," Chris answered for all three.

He went over to Randy and Gretchen. "Ma'am, please wait here."

She nodded. He walked with Randy over by the door and spoke in a low voice, "OK, I know your suspicions and what lead up to tonight. Tell me the specifics of the evening."

Randy gave him the details about the dosing, some information about the sexual activity, the videotape, and the attack outside.

"You believe they intended to kill her?"

"Yes, I do Mike. Both had knives and one tried to stab Chris."

"Has she admitted anything?"

"No, only that she believes they intended to kill her."

"OK, let me talk to the suspect. You only speak up if she's not telling the truth as you know it."

"Got it," Randy replied.

They walked back over and pulled a couple of chairs up. Mike set a small recording device on a fourth chair.

"This is Sebastian Michaels, Detective first class. I am interviewing Gretchen..." He proceeded with the legal aspects of a formal interview. Finally, Randy read her Miranda rights.

"Do you understand your rights?" Mike asked.

"Yes, I do. However, I have one question," she replied.

"And that is?"

"I have asthma, and this is all very stressful. May I use my inhaler?"

"Please allow Officer Smithers to verify the contents first," Mike replied.

Gretchen retrieved it from her bag and handed it to Randy.

"Albuterol Sulfate inhalant confirmed. Prescription matches her driver license."

Randy handed the inhaler to Gretchen. She attempted to use it, but it appeared to be empty. She set it on the stack of mats behind her.

"First, I confess to using Chris as a test subject, but I was forced. Sixteen years ago, when I was eighteen-years-old, I had sex with multiple partners at a fraternity party at State U. I had been drinking and we were playing truth or dare. One of my friends dared me to give someone a blowjob while everyone watched. I was quite drunk at the time and thought it would be funny. I selected a nice-looking guy and my friend got everyone's attention. She got them all to stand in a circle with the guy and me in the middle. I undid his belt and he pulled off my blouse. We were both naked in under a minute. It was embarrassing as hell at first, but both of us got into the blowjob. He had a huge cock and a lot of pubic hair. The crowd cheered me on while I did the deed. He came in a few minutes and another guy took his place. The crowd got rowdier, cheering me on. I lost count of the number of guys I sucked. Someone took a video and uploaded it to a porn site. I found out it was over fifteen BJs."

The only truth in her explanation up to this point was the blowjobs. She did give seventeen guys BJs at a fraternity party. She wasn't drunk, knew she was being videotaped, and remembers every cock.

"Years later, I'm working at Lovejoy. This creepy co-worker, who's probably a pedophile, approached me and shared a copy of the video. He tells me he will expose me if I don't do some, what he called 'harmless' tests on adolescents. His story was it needed to be off-the-books because it fell outside the parameters of the grant funding. I knew he was lying, but I was trapped. I'll tell you everything and help you catch the guy... honest!"

She was working with a scientist on the project team. She agreed to help him knowing it was illegal because of the opportunity to make a bunch of money. Her involvement in the project was peripheral, but she was able to access the drugs. When the scientist saw the preliminary results, he thought in higher doses it could be used as a weapon to destabilize a town or troops. She had voluntarily contacted a Russian citizen she had attended school with. He was working in the Ministry of Defense of Russia. With her boss's approval, she met with him and struck a deal. She randomly picked Chris as her private test subject. The plan was to establish a baseline and then up the dosage until he went out of control.

...

Fifteen minutes into the interview, Andy was really bored and found himself fantasizing about having sex with Mike. He imagined Mike taking a dominant role, pounding his giant cock into Andy's ass. He also imagined Randy and himself being fucked at the same time by Mike. He felt embarrassed where his mind had gone but he was horny and had a hard-on.

Megan and Chris were sitting with their backs to 'The Interview.' He had his left arm over her shoulder. Her right hand was on the inside of his thigh. It had been on top a few minutes ago but had subconsciously migrated to its current position with her knuckles against the bulge in his shorts. With no briefs to hold it in check, his cock was fully extended.

While Gretchen was droning on about work at the lab, Mike noticed how tightly her yoga pants clung to her vulva. His eyes and thoughts were drawn to her 'lovely camel toe.' Mike was bisexual and he loved cocks and pussies. He lusted after the pussy thinly shielded from his eyes. Shifting in his seat slightly to allow his erection more room, he tried in vain to refocus on the interview.

Randy found his mind drifting to Andy's growing competency in giving him prostate orgasms. Mike had never cared about technique and just pounded away until he got his 'O.' Andy's more considerate approach worked to make it happen for both. He found himself wishing he and Andy were 'attached' right now. It made him hard.

Gretchen saw Mike and Andy's erections and assumed the effect had spread across the entire room. It was time for her to help things along. She slid forward in her chair, which pulled the yoga pants even tighter across her sex. She was aroused and wet. A couple of pelvic contractions expelled enough lubricant to soak through her tight-fitting pants. She saw Mike's eyes dilate. He was ready. She had to be careful not to move too fast. It had to seem 'natural' to the participants.

"Excuse me, may I have a word alone with you?" She asked Mike.

"Give us a minute, Randy," he said hoarsely.

Randy walked towards Andy. He tried to surreptitiously adjust his boner, but he couldn't really hide it. When he got to Andy, he could plainly see he was in the same state. Since Megan and Chris had their back to them, he placed his hand on Andy's cock.

"Been thinking about me? I hope," he said as he rubbed it.

Megan had worked her hand up the leg of the loose-fitting gym shorts Chris was wearing. Her hand was clenched around his cock. He knew nobody could see what they were doing, so he slipped the pants down to his knees. Megan released and regripped him quickly. Chris moved his arm from her shoulder to her thigh. His fingers walked down between her legs and began rubbing against her shorts.

Gretchen manipulated Mike. "I've got an authority thing," she said as she put one hand between her legs and the other under her top.

"Men in authority turn me on," she purred, fingering the wet spot over her sex.

"I can't help it. I feel weak and needy. I hope you want me too. I'll do anything you tell me to do... anything at all," she pleaded with a deferent look.

She slipped her hand down the front of her pants and pulled her shirt up to expose her bra-less tits.

Mike reached over and turned off the recording device. He took a quick look over at the others. They weren't looking his way and it appeared Randy was jerking off his new boyfriend. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hard meat out.

"Get over here and suck me you sexy slut," he said, trying to sound authoritative.

Gretchen stood and removed her top, then peeled off the tight yoga pants. When she stepped out of them and was completed naked, she stood still for a moment and tried to look hesitant. After a few seconds, Mike snapped his fingers and pointed down between his legs. She nodded slowly, again feigning doubt. He pointed again in a demanding way. She 'reluctantly' knelt in front of him and slid her lips down his throbbingly hard cock.

He inhaled dramatically and whispered softly, "Suck my cock, bitch."

"Gotcha,' she thought and smiled around the hot hard object in her mouth.

Megan thought if Chris wasn't worried about pulling his pants down, she shouldn't be either. She let his hardness go and licked the slick off her fingers. One snap and a zip later, her shorts and panties were knee-low. His fingers were touching her before she could grab him again.

Randy heard Megan's zipper and decided to get a little 'closer' to Andy. He unfastened Andy's shorts and slipped them off. Andy's five-inch inches stood rock straight. Randy went down on him and made rather loud slurping and sucking noises. That caught Megan's attention and she felt it gave her permission to 'do' Chris. She slipped her shorts and panties off, dropped on her knees, and settled her mouth on Chris.

Gretchen had oriented her head to observe the others. When she saw two of them on their knees, she began to believe her plan might work. She gave it a few more minutes and then lifted her head up partially. She raised her eyes up to meet Mike's. This head-level, eyes-up orientation made her look weak and desperate.

"Sir, would you please punch your enormous cock into my cunt? I don't deserve it. I know. But I'm begging you to fuck me hard and deep!"

"Turn around and spread 'em," he said aggressively.

She immediately complied, offering herself to him.

"Take me," she cried in a raised voice.

All four of the others turned to look. What they saw didn't shock them. Truth be told, it sent a jolt of sexual energy around the room. Gretchen was bending over the stack of mats with her ass up and legs spread. Mike's pants and underwear were around his ankles. With four pairs of eyes watching, he took his cock in hand and rammed it into her waiting, wet, wussy.

She pushed back hard against him and cried, "Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me good!"

Everyone felt overpowering lust to be united with their partner. Clothes fell to the floor in piles. Randy knew Gretchen had massage oil in her bag. With his cock stiff and waving around wildly, he strode over and removed it. While he was there, he grabbed one of the thick floor mats and dragged it with him. Handing the oil to Andy, he dropped to the mat on all fours. Andy immediately oiled his cock and Randy's knot. Andy pushed forward and Randy pushed back. Quickly, Andy's thighs slammed against Randy's ass cheeks. They were both lost in the fuck.

Chris followed Randy's lead and retrieved a mat. He laid on his back.

"You be on top this time," he suggested.

Megan understood what he was asking and climbed over him in the '69' position. She wasn't going to have the unique view of his ass this time. But she would be able to control the movement of her pelvis better. His tongue found her joy button immediately, but he didn't linger. He needed to taste all of her, including her pretty pink knot. He intended to let her know how attention to the sphincter felt.

Gretchen turned her head to watch the action and was pleased with the result. The fake inhaler had done an excellent job of spreading the aerosol version of the pheromones. The glazed look in their eyes and the lust she personally felt reflected the impact.

"Daddy, you're fucking me so good. I'm gonna cum. Your big cock is too much... so good," she moaned.

She faked an orgasm, with moans and small screams. He bought it and pulled out.

"Now I want you to take it all down your throat. Be my mouth-pussy, baby," he grunted.

Gretchen almost rolled her eyes. But managed to stay in role.

"I'll suck you dry, Daddy, and swallow every drop. Let's go over by the others and watch them while you fuck my face," she suggested.

Her goal was to see if she could inspire them into swapping partners. A full-blown orgy would validate the true power of the drug and substantiate its potential as a weapon. She led Mike over to stand behind Andy. He was humping Randy energetically and paid no attention to them.

While she was sucking Mike, she commented, "What a pretty boy-ass. So young and smooth."

She lifted one of Andy's butt cheeks and rubbed the other. "I bet you could show him something about fucking. A big strong man like you needs to teach boys the right techniques," she suggested. "I wonder if you could make him cum, like you did me?"

"I would like to bugger that sweet boy pussy. I'll probably need a lot of lube," he said.

Gretchen reached down and picked up her bottle of massage oil, where Andy had dropped it.

"Here you go, Daddy. Show him how it's done," she urged.

Andy had heard the conversation and was excited that his secret fantasy from a half-hour ago might come true. He felt the oil drip above his crack and slide down between his cheeks. Then an oiled finger probed his brown rose and pushed inside. Randy had also heard what was happening and was eager to try a three-way. Andy stopped thrusting, but Randy kept rocking back and forth.

Mike pushed his large cock against Andy's small hole. Andy focused on relaxing as he pushed back. Oil and elasticity allowed the union. Mike started a steady humping as he held on to Andy's hips. Randy was moving also, and Andy could have been thoroughly fucked without moving at all. But he began pushing into Randy when Mike was pulling back on him. Randy adjusted to Andy's movement. And soon, they were synchronized in a well-oiled sexual dance.

Gretchen moved over to Chris and Megan. She fondled Chris's balls under Megan's chin, but Megan pushed her hand away. There was an animosity there that would not easily be overcome. Gretchen moved around to Andy's face. He was servicing Megan with a great deal of skill.

'I taught him how to do that,' Gretchen mused.

She tried to work with Chris by using her fingers to penetrate Megan. He reached up and pulled her hand away. She accepted the rejection as a 'temporary' setback and returned to the gay side of the orgy. Laying down in front of Randy, she spread her legs and offered her muff for munching.

Randy wasn't horrified at the thought, but he literally had no experience to rely on. Gretchen read him correctly and took over.

"Lower your upper body, by supporting yourself with your forearms, instead of your hands... That's perfect! Now put your lips right here," she directed, pointing at her clit.

When aroused, Gretchen's clitoris stood out like a little man in a pink canoe.

"Think of it as a tiny penis that's super sensitive. Just give my little guy a blowjob," she smiled.

Randy accepted the challenge and suddenly the three-way had grown to a four-way. He knew how to suck cock and applied that knowledge to Gretchen's 'little man.' He flicked around it and drew it into his mouth to suckle. Gretchen was enjoying his efforts and was very vocal in expressing it.

Andy was almost ready to cum before Mike plowed through his back door. The sensation of being fucker and fuckee overwhelmed him quickly and he fired his shots into his lover. Randy contracted and released his pelvic muscles to milk Andy. As if they had choreographed it in advance, Andy pulled out and Mike moved up to take his place. Randy felt a fullness he had missed, as Mike pounded his meat in the locker. Andy wasn't ready to stop having fun and crawled underneath Randy to stroke his cock. The action remained four-way as the moving parts found new connections.

Megan and Chris had learned sex was about the 'journey' and not the 'destination.' They were taking their time, giving, and receiving pleasure from and to each other. Several times Megan had felt Chris's scrotum contract upwards, as his orgasm neared. She pulled her lips off him and watched him throbbing at the missed ejaculation. She loved stroking and cupping his balls and felt 'wicked' when she pushed a finger on his knot. Chris knew the signs of Megan's 'O' and also kept her close without crossing over. He spent a lot of time tonguing her pink knot. Both heard the activity of the others, but it was simply background noise to the music they were making together.