May I Give You an Orgasm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the 'warm-up' fuck from Andy and Mike's big cock pounding away, Randy knew he would be next to cross over the big 'O' mountain. Andy's insistent tugging on his balls and deft stroking of his cock pulled him across the pass. As ejaculate pumped out, Andy moved in position to catch it in his mouth. He was like a Roomba vacuum roaming around sucking cum from its landing places.

Mike came next, snorting like a bull at his 'accomplishment.' Randy remembered that sound without fondness. In the past it had signaled the end of their sexual interlude, usually without him getting off. But Andy was with him, and it had made the difference. He did enjoy Mike's beefy cock, but the relationship with Andy was better.

Gretchen had a real orgasm from a gay man's tongue and enjoyed it thoroughly. She pulled his face into it, as she humped wildly. The gay four-way had orgasmed its way out. Everyone dropped to the mat to recover. Andy rested for a couple of minutes and then decided to go visit Megan and Chris. He was really interested in Megan's work on Chris. He sat down facing Megan, between Chris's legs.

Since she couldn't smile with a cock in her mouth, she gave Andy a thumbs up. Just like Chris, Megan had known Andy since elementary school. He cupped his hand, like he was holding a cock, bobbed his head up and down, and offered the imaginary cock to her. She understood he wanted to share, and she loved the idea.

She pulled her lips off Chris and said, "Sure! Help yourself."

Andy lay down on his stomach, holding his shoulders up with one forearm. He took the hand-off from Megan and deep-throated his friend.

"Hello? Is that Andy?" Chris asked.

Megan answered, "Yes, we're sharing."

"Share away and don't stop. It feels amazing," Chris replied.

Andy was working a lot faster than Megan had been. After a minute or so, she reached out her hand. Andy surrendered the cock and lowered his mouth and tongue to Chris's balls and below. When his tongue swiped the perineum, between the ball sack and brown rose, Chris gasped in pleasure. Encouraged by Chris's response, Andy moved lower and licked the knot. Chris's balls were covering Andy's nose and he was having a little trouble breathing, but he probed aggressively in the nether region. Suddenly, he could breathe because Chris's scrotum had tightened up. Megan removed her lips, intending to edge him longer. It was too late. Even though she just held him still, cum spewed several feet above them. It rained back down, splattering all three.

Megan got the worst of it, but both she and Andy had some in their hair. Randy had moved over closer to watch. When Andy looked up and saw Megan's hair dripping, he giggled. She bonked him on the head and laughed. Chris knew the moment was lost for her and gently rolled her off to his side. Randy fetched several towels and handed them out. After Chris toweled his thighs and groin clear, he helped Megan clean up a bit.

"You didn't get your orgasm. We should remedy that immediately," he said.

After kissing her deeply, he left momentarily to pull a clean mat over. He gently laid her back, then crawled up between her legs, spread her thighs, and moved his lips to her glistening nectar-flesh.

"Ooo that feels so good, so sexy, so hot. Ummmmmmmm," she sighed.

Andy and Randy sat down on either side of her. She smiled at each of them and put her hands on their thighs. Andy reached over and softly brushed his fingers across her nipple.

"You're stunning. Almost enough to make a gay boy switch teams," he whispered.

"That's sweet, but you probably shouldn't say that in front of Randy," she smiled.

"Yeah, but I agree with him," Randy added.

Before she could respond to Randy, Chris tongued a particularly hot spot.

"Oh god! Chris, that feels sooooo gooood," she moaned.

Gretchen and Mike felt revived a little and came over to watch the action.

Andy stroked Megan's breast and teased her nipple. She moved her hand on the inside of his thigh. He moved closer and allowed her to fondle him. Randy reached out and mimicked Andy's action. Megan turned to look at him. He silently mouthed, 'OK?' She nodded and pulled on his thigh to come closer. Intellectually she knew she was way outside her comfort zone, but it seemed fine. She enjoyed having three naked boys touching her. She also realized having a growing cock in each hand was pleasant. Although she felt some sexual desperation, she trusted them to observe her limits.

Gretchen moved over by Chris and placed her hand on Megan's upper leg. Megan stiffened.

Lifting her head up, she said, "Don't touch me you bitch!"

Chris raised his head up, "Back off, Gretchen. You're not invited to this party."

Gretchen's face fell in disappointment. It wasn't that she couldn't handle the rejection. She didn't give a shit about anybody in the room but herself. What was crushing was the realization that the drug was not going to work as a weapon. There was no wild orgy - no loss of control. These kids were remaining true to themselves. Megan was not going to get fucked. The two gay guys were not going straight. Relationships held up against the chemical onslaught. It was an absolute defeat, and she immediately began figuring how to get out of the clutches of the law. Mike had the power to let her go.

"Hey, Daddy! I never got to finish sucking that monster cock of yours. Can I, please, please, please?"

"You wanna be my pussy-mouthed slut?" He asked with a brash, arrogant tone.

"More than anything in the world. I'll do anything you ask me, Daddy," she purred.

"Come over here and lick my nuts," he commanded.

She did and would have done anything else asked of her until she could get him alone.

...

When Megan had reacted so negatively, the friends had temporarily stopped. Then Gretchen and Mike hooked up, and the other four relaxed. Megan took a deep breath and slowly let it out. She used her heels on Chris's butt to 'spur' him on. Then she started slowly stroking her titty worshipers. The three boys quickly brought her high back. Chris intended to keep Megan in sexual suspended animation. He wanted her to experience the bliss she had given him.

...

Gretchen slavered attention on Mike's balls and then underneath them. She slipped a finger up his ass and massaged his prostate. Some pre-cum dropped on her forehead.

"Let's get away from these children and find some privacy. I'll do anything and everything you want. What do you say, Daddy?" she pleaded.

"Lead the way, baby. I'm gonna make you sing," he haughtily said.

...

Megan was in a place, a zone, which was difficult for her to describe. The boys' hands on her breasts and Chris's tongue were coaxing her to higher and higher erotic peaks. It felt too sensual and sexy to be an out-of-body experience. But she did feel like she was floating. Andy and then Randy began licking and sucking her nipples. She experienced her first ever mini orgasm. Strong enough to give significant pleasure and shake things up, but not climactic. All three boys quit work. She realized her grip on Andy and Randy's cocks was too tight. Chris thought she had cum.

She smiled at each one of them, basking in the realization she was naked, exposed, and vulnerable. And yet, completely comfortable and aroused at the idea.

"That was just a warm-up. Please continue," she asked.

Andy said, "Cool!" And began flicking his tongue on her hard nipple. Randy resumed sucking the other. Chris returned to work and punched her clock with his tongue.

...

Gretchen led Mike to the Ladies locker room. On the way, she asked him what he wanted her to do.

"I'm going to fuck your ass and then your cunt. When I'm ready to cum, I'm going push my big cock down your throat and cum. You're gonna swallow every drop and beg me to do it all over again cause you're my bitch, baby... my cum receptacle. My do anything, I ask, slut. Aren't you? Baby doll?"

She was interested in how the aerosol had fucked him up. 'If only it had done the same to the kids. Oh well, can't win them all.'

"I am your baby doll, and I am going to fuck you up," she teased.

When they reached the ladies room, he turned and faced her, stretching out his hand to grab her tit. When he reached out to her, she slid under his shoulder and wrapped her right arm around the side of his neck on the opposite side. She then lifted up to keep his extended arm from lowering. Next, she grabbed her right hand with her free hand and wrapped around the back of his neck and squeezed. It had happened so quickly; Mike was completely off-guard. This variation on the sleeper choke hold took him down quietly in less than thirty seconds.

Gretchen pulled on some clothes and left the building. She had found her keys earlier when everyone was sexually engaged. She was tired and frustrated, so she headed straight home. All the work she put into this project wasted. She was going to have run to avoid arrest and the murderous thugs her boss had sent for her. The pedophile at work would probably be questioned, but the police only had her word. She needed to disappear.

...

Megan was soaring. Three boys' tongues can do that to a girl. She was ready for her 'O.' It was getting late, and she needed to get home. She hooked her ankles together around Chris's back and began rhythmically rocking her pelvis against his face. She also stroked the two cocks in her hands much faster. The result was more urgent oral attention to her breasts by Andy and Randy. Chris knew she wanted release from her sexual spiral and used his tongue to accomplish the task. Several minutes passed and she was very close. Andy made some unintelligible sounds and She felt his cum on her arm, stomach, and side. Randy smiled at the look of surprise on Andy's face.

Megan set a new personal record for 'Best Orgasm Ever' and literally screamed with joy. As she drifted down and became sensitive to touch, she used her Andy's-cum-hand to push Chris off her twat. He stood up and stepped to her side while rapidly jerking himself. Randy took that vision in and came also. Megan had pulled his cock towards her during her ecstasy. So, his ejaculation landed on her breasts and stomach. Seeing all the cum collecting on her, Chris blasted his load in the same general direction. Some of his reached her neck, but most landed around her breasts.

As the boys stared at their 'deposits' on Megan's naked torso, she laughed and started to rub it around. They watched with disbelief. When she had evenly distributed the boy slime from her neck to just above her pubic hair, she called for a 'clean-up on aisle 69.' All three immediately dived in to tongue-bathe her clean. It tickled and she laughed hysterically. In the end they had to hold her down to finish the job. But they DID finish the job.

...

Gretchen arrived home and dragged herself out of the car. When she stepped into the kitchen from the garage, the two goons hired by her boss were waiting. Troy was standing across from her with a gun pointed at her chest. His foot was in a cast. Fear flickered across her face.

"I see you're not happy to see me," Troy sneered. "I wish we had the time to hurt you. I would love to see you in pain, but..."

Mac came up behind her, put a knee in her midback, and pulled her head backwards by the hair. His blade slid across her throat, laying her open to the bone. She couldn't speak as she dropped to the floor. She lost consciousness in twenty seconds and died a minute after that.

"Bitch shoulda suffered," Troy complained.

Mac replied, "We get paid for killing her. Faster is better. Let's get the fuck outta here."

...

They found Mike unconscious on the floor. Chris and Randy revived him. With her car gone, they knew Gretchen wasn't around. Knowing he had screwed up big time, Mike asked for some help smoothing things over. He promised them he would go arrest Gretchen when they got their stories straight. They agreed that it would be best to 'delete' some of the night's events and focus on her confession and the recovery of evidence. While they might have let Mike suffer the consequences of his behavior, Randy's job was also on the line. They had apprehended a suspect and let her escape.

Megan was the one who came up with the 'cover story.' The storyline was Mike and Randy were interviewing Megan in the lady's locker room. Chris, Megan, and Andy waited in the Men's locker room. Randy left briefly to check something on the videotape. Gretchen stood, saying she felt 'faint.' Mike stepped towards her, and she used judo to knock him unconscious. It was humiliating, but a better version than the truth.

Mike found Gretchen's body, later that night when he went over to arrest her. Helpfully, he had asked a patrol car to back him up. The murder investigation ultimately led back to Gretchen's partner in crime at Lovejoy. His work computer did contain child pornography and that investigation led to payments from his personal account to two convicted felons. Mac and Troy were not found, having assumed new identities and moved abroad.

Randy and Mike's careers got a boost from discovering the illegal research at Lovejoy. The Lab denied any knowledge of the illegal, off-the-books research, done by two of their employees. They ceased all research on synthetic human pheromones but kept all the data and formulas for possible future use.

After the summer, Andy went out of state to college on a music scholarship. Randy stayed with the local police force. They both found new lovers but stayed friends. Megan and Chris both went to State U. They dated throughout college but never married. She became a dentist and married someone she met in Dental School. Chris studied business. After graduation, he moved back home and bought out Master Daigo. Nobody lived 'happily ever after' but the four remained friends for life.