May’s Mom’s Breast Milk Fetish

Story Info
Heather allows me to join in on her breast milk fetish.
2.8k words
4.33
8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As some of you may have recently read, I was enjoying a nude swim in the seclusion of my fenced-in back yard when I was expectedly joined by my friend, Heather. Heather, as it turned out had a fetish for being sexually submissive to men. Heather, as it turns out, also happens to be the mother of May who just a few weeks earlier woke me with a blowjob after I had fallen asleep sunbathing in the nude! The proverbial apple definitely did not fall far from that tree!

Heather was an old friend who I had only known socially until a recent turn of events permitted me to know both her and her early 30s daughter, May "Biblically", as they say, after our two separate encounters.

Prior to last weekend, I would have never guessed that my sweet, shy, late 40s, 5' nothing, diminutive Filipino friend was a major kink with a fetishes for voyeurism, being sexually submissive, cum swallowing, and breast milk!

As I had mentioned in "More Role Play with May's Mom", Heather had not only helped her daughter May to successfully seduce me, she also secretly recorded it.

At the end of my super sexy adventures with helping to feed Heather's sexual submissive fetish, she confided in me about her other fetishes of drinking cum as well as breast milk. Try though I may, I could not get her to tell me about where and how she got the breast milk but she did at least offer to think about it.

Heather made it clear she was not looking for a serious relationship, just encumbered fun. I was good with that. As part of my promise not to reveal her fantasy fetishes to others, she agreed not to post or otherwise give or sell copies of the video she made of my earlier sexual encounter with her daughter. She did, however explain that she would reserve the right to possibly show the video to others if it could help promote more of her promiscuous playtimes.

To my pleasant surprise, about a week later she offered to send me a copy of the video if I would agree to help her fulfill another sexual fantasy. I of course readily agreed.

Over the course of the next few days she sent me short text messages related to the when and where derails of our upcoming sexcapade.

The night before, Heather messaged me to say the next role play would involve her acting like a nurse and me as a doctor. Now that sounded fun!

I met her when and where I was supposed to. I was to leave my car and ride with her. Oh, and she insisted I wear a blindfold until we reached our destination.

We arrived, briefly reviewed some role play instructions and then she removed my blindfold. It was a large, beautiful Victorian style home.

Inside she introduced me to a makeshift medical ward where I was introduced to two extremely beautiful, buxom middle aged women. Even with their thick bras, it was readily apparent from the pronounced dimpling on their blouses that each of them had very large nipples. I instantly knew I was definitely going to enjoy this adventure!

I soon learned that the women, who were obviously familiar with, "Nurse Heather", elected to participate in a medical study that permitted them to continue lactating long after the need to breastfeed their children. As the introductions continued, I discovered that they found lactating to be highly erotic and elected to keep doing so solely for sake of enhancing their sexual pleasures, and when possible, the sexual pleasure of others.

While I had not shared it with Heather yet, I too found milk-filled breasts highly erotic and often included similar thoughts in many of my jerk-off sessions!

I was to help, "prepare" the "Patients" by fueling their erotic fantasies to not only finger them to orgasms but also further enhance their excitement by allowing both of them to blow me and watch "Nurse Heather" blow me.

The rules were quite simple. I could not fuck them and they had to be able to watch "Nurse Heather" swallow my cum at least once.

"At least once", I silently repeated to myself. I'm a late 50s, bearded man with a dad bod, not a porn star. I was excited about to possibilities but understandably nervous that I may not live up to their collective expectations.

Sending my trepidation, "Nurse Heather" called me to join her at a nearby table.

"Okay, Doctor, it's time for your vitamins", she said with a sensual wink. "You know, the special formula we have been prototyping to help men have more frequent and enhanced ejaculations", she said in a clinical tone.

She handed me a small glass and told me to drink up. She then whispered that I would undoubtedly thank her later.

Little did I know then just how right she was!

Nurse Heather" announced that is was time to begin. She then stripped down to an open front bra and matching crotchless panties. Once finished adjusting herself, she undressed me and assisting me into my outfit which consisted only of a stethoscope and an open lab coat.

There were assorted cheers of excitement and encouragement from our "Patients" and in no time at all, droplets of fresh mother's milk began to seep from each of their matronly breasts. This immediately brought my cock to full attention, which in turn brought more gleeful noises from them.

"Nurse Heather" then explained in her role play, clinical voice, that she was now going to "prep" the "Patients". As I soon learned, the preparation was removing their clothes and giving each of them warm sponge baths that culminated in copious amounts of attention to their pussies.

It was now quite clear that enhancing the sexual pleasure of the "Patients" exponentially increased their lactations. Expressing their breast milk in turn highly aroused "Nurse Heather" who reciprocated by tenderly but enthusiastically sucking and drinking as much of their fresh milk as she could.

Positioning myself behind her, I drove my hand into Heather's pussy as she suckled and lapped up the free flowing milk of "Patient #1" who was still on her back in her bed. I fervently manipulated Heather's large clit and rapidly brought her to her first of many intense orgasms.

This in turn further heightened the sexual arousal for both "Patients" who started passionately pleading to see the "Doctor" (me).

With Heather now fingering and actively suckling one of "Patient #1's" left breast, I repositioned myself start suckling her right breast. In short order our tag team, tantric, tactics had her bucking in a wild prolonged orgasm! Between her wriggling and writhing I believe my face was covered with nearly as much milk as I greedily gulped! This was incredibly hot!

Not to be left out, "Patient #2" knelt down beside me and started sucking my cock while lightly tickling my ass and balls with her nicely manicured fingers.

This had my balls boiling and I announced that if "Patient #2" was not careful I would soon be cum!

"Patient #2" pulled my cock from her mouth and purred that was precisely the medicine she needed! She then dragged me by my engorged penis to join her on her bed. She climbed onto her back and told me to cum all over her beautiful, large breasts.

Always the pleaser, I knelt above her, as requested, and positioned myself so I was straddling her huge chest. She pinched and pulled her engorged nipples to coat my cock with her milk before pulling me forward to suck my cock several more times. To my joy and pleasure, she then pressed her mammoth breasts together as an unspoken request for me titty fuck her.

I love titty fucking and gladly accommodated her but I knew I would only last a brief while longer before my cum boiled over. Completely empathetic to my condition, "Patient #1" and "Nurse Heather" cheered in unison for me empty my cum laden balls all over "Patient #1's" bountiful breasts.

A mere few moments later my powerful load blasted from my cock. Anticipating the possibility, "Patient #2" held her mouth open wide, and sure enough the first two ropes flew right in before I successfully adjusted my remaining pulsations to cover both of her beautiful breasts with multiple blasts! Grabbing me by my hips, she then pulled my cock back to her waiting mouth as she gleefully licked and sucked me clean.

"Nurse Heather" yelled, "Switch", so I climbed down and moved into "Patient #1's" bed. "Nurse Heather" then repositioned to eagerly lapped my fresh cum from "Patient #2's" breasts before turning her attention to help express more fresh mother's milk into her mouth.

"Patient #1" was ready for more action and begged me to suckle her titties and finger her sopping wet pussy. After several minutes her breathing grew more ragged and her moaning increased forecasting the possibility of another strong orgasm. She stretched her neck down and used one hand to lift one breast high enough to suck her opposite nipple. It was an intense turn-on for the both of us to be guzzling her seemingly unending supply of milk!

While I could not see clearly, sounds from the next bed over confirmed that "Nurse Heather" and "Patient #2" were engaged in equally arousing exploits.

Pausing briefly to catch her breath, "Patient #1" begged in a sultry, throaty voice she wanted us to engage in the 69 position. She clarified that she wanted to be on top and nearly judo flipped me to the bottom before planting her beautiful pussy on my bearded face.

She ground and wriggled to match the oral assault of my tongue and fingers. In no time my beard was drenched in her sweet, sticky goodness. She bent and enthusiastically licked my cock up and down without sucking it. I was thrilled to learn I was already fully hard again!

This continued for several minutes before she shook in her next powerful orgasm. She shook the entire bed. I resumed licking her, occasionally alternating between her pussy and ass. She then cupped one large breast and began expressing her warm milk all over my cock and balls before bending over to finally suck me fully into her mouth. She had such a great tongue!

We went on this way for several minutes with her orgasming several more times. This inspired that familiar tingling sensation to once again start brewing in my balls. I explained that I loved her technique and that if she kept it up I would soon be ready to cum again.

The entire room erupted in shouts and cheers. I was floating with a heady mixture of joy and pure, unadulterated lust!

To my great joy, "Patient #1" told me to swap places so I could cum on her tits like I had just done for "Patient #2".

I happily repositioned myself to accommodate her request. Her breasts, while not quite as full (cup size) were definitely longer and capped with considerably thicker, longer nipples. She wrapped her tits around my throbbing cock and began to actively use them to pump my well-lubricated cock.

I followed suit by thrusting my pelvis to increase both the pressure and speed of fucking her tremendous tits. Using the palms of her hands to keep her tits wrapped firmly around my cock, she used her long, lithe fingers to manipulate her nipples. I was amazed at how high and far should was able to express her milk, successfully landing multiple squirts into my mouth and hers.

Sensing my time was near, I cried out I was ready to cum!

She then squealed for me to stand-up and lean forward, resting my hands against the wall above her headboard. Now bent in a near perfect 90 degree angle with my cock swinging above her, she reached-up and milked me like a cow, spraying my spurting cum all over her tits below. I can honestly say, that was a first for me!

As my spurting subsided, she gently pulled me back down to a straddling position to lovingly draw my cock back into her mouth. My "medicine" must be working because not only had I just came twice in about 25 minutes, I think my second load was even larger than the first!

As with before, "Nurse Heather" hurried over and passionately cleaned my cum from "Patient #1's" breasts.

I was amazed that my cock was still erect. Seizing the moment, as soon as "Nurse Heather" finished devouring my cum splatter, she beckoned me fuck her doggy style.

Once in position, "Patient #1" slid up to the top of the bed so Heather could lap her pussy while "Patient #2" knelt behind me to alternate sucking on my balls and rimming my ass with her exceptionally long tongue!

In no time the entire bed was rocking as joyous sounds of pleasure flooded the air.

Being that she was so wet from already cumming multiple times, I thrust into Heather full and hard. It didn't take long for the four of us to synchronize our motions. Within minutes both women in front on me exploded into powerful orgasms.

"Patient #2" repositioned her self near me and then used her hand to express copious amounts of milk onto "Nurse Heather's" sphincter. Understanding her promptings, I withdrew my cock from Heather's pussy and rubbed it against her anal opening. "Patient #2" grabbed my cock and squeezed it to help force it into Heather's ass.

As I incrementally eased my cock deeper into her ass, "Patients #1 and #2" traded places.

With me now slowly banging "Nurse Heather's" ass, "Nurse Heather" began tonguing "Patient #2's" cunt, while "Patient #1" positioned herself underneath to tongue "Nurse Heather's" cunt. Everyone was both being pleased and pleasing someone else!

We fucked hard and there seemed to be a perpetual stream of ongoing orgasms amongst the three beautiful women.

Taking full advantage of the positioning, I would periodically pull my cock from Heather's back door to stuff it inside "Patient #1's mouth to keep it well-lubricated before reversing the process to drive in hard and full back into Heather's petite, round ass.

We continued for nearly 15 minutes before I knew it would soon be time for me to cum yet again. I announced my condition to the muffled raves and cheers of all three sultry sirens.

"Nurse Heather" yelled for the me and the "Patients" to clear the bed! As we did, Heather flopped onto her back, turned 90 degrees, and draped her head so it extended over the side of the bed. Both "Patients" then escorted me towards Heather and grabbed my cock into her open mouth.

"Throat fuck her", they cheered! " This time don't pull out - fill her mouth and throat to the brim with you cum", they continued!

Heather slapped my ass as if to say, go for it. And that is precisely what I did! I drove my thick cock deeply inside her gaping mouth and I could clearly see her throat bulge each time I bottomed out. In and out, I pumped slowly but deeply, pausing briefly only for her to catch a quick breath if she started gagging before she beckoned me to plunge back in! We repeated this pattern for several glorious minutes!

I had seen this done in movies but had never before had the pleasure on doing this and it was even better than I could have ever dreamed! I concentrated to hold out as long as I could but I only lasted about two more minutes before proudly proclaiming that I was going to cum!

Catching completely by surprise, one "Patient" squeezed my balls while the other plunged a wet, slender finger into my ass. I literally saw fireworks as my cock exploded in my most powerful orgasm yet! Heather's hand clasped my as cheeks and pulled me tightly to her mouth as I pumped jet after jet down her waiting throat. She gurgled and gagged and a small stream of cum trickled out one nostril but she continued to suck and refused to let me pull out until my balls were completely drained.

My cock was still steady pumping but my vision began to dim and I feared I might actually pass out from the intensity of my pleasure. I learned after the fact that my loving "Patients" steadied me until Heather finally released my cock from her mouth!

I stood in silence for a few moments as I worked to catch my breath and lower my racing heart before my senses returned enough for me to hear the women cheering, "Yea, Doctor", and assorted other phrases praising our afternoon of passion and pleasure!

I never did catch the real names if our "Patients" but think I understand better now why Heather insisted that she drive today as there was no way my legs would be steady enough for at least another half hour!