All Comments on 'May the Schwartz be With You'

by alsensu

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A bit of respect

Hot stuff, really enjoyed it. except the Steve Irwin analogy... try to have a little respect using someones tragic death in the last week as part of a story in such a crude way. It's just wrong and disappointing

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 17 years ago
Sexy, clever, funny... Bravo

Well written erotica! The lead-up was excellent. The numerous clever hyphenations made me smile ("Jewish-smart-but-slutty sexy"). The political banter was on the money. Phrases like "a lush and hairy pussy" provided a hot visual! Hope to read more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ditto

...to the last comment. It was fun reading except for the inappropriate and insensitive Steve Irwin reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
liked it butt...

why the stingray comment it was not needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No respect; no respect at all.

Don't listen to these goyim. Jewish humor is by definition irreverent. It should shock the senses. Insensitive? Only if Mrs Irwin is reading. And if she is, fuck her. She should still be sitting shiva, not reading an erotica web site. Besides, insensitivity is not a crime when writing humor. Not being funny, that's a crime. And that's in the eye of the beholder. I liked the piece, Steve Irwin reference and all. Mazel tov.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Have some respect...

Steve Irwin didn't deserve that mention, you putz. He may have been a goyim, but someone should say the Kaddish for him.

Otherwise, not bad. Reminded me of "The Cheap Detective".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Almost on the mark with Bush!

You could have brought in another exciting part of the body....Bush...such an ASSHOLE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great mix of humor politics and sex!

Loved it in all its irreverance!

I understand folks being upset, but the Irwin reference was the one moment when I laughed out loud while reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A fun piece that needs some work

like any stand-up comedy before refinement. This piece hits in some places and misses in others. The croccdile hunter reference fails, not mainly because it is in poor taste, but because its relevance is not clear. The reference to your hebrew national is not original and so much a cliche as to be not funny. The best was their back and forth while trying to seduce each other at the bar.

Emerald_AriEmerald_Ariover 17 years ago
Fun but...

poor taste for comments and women's fashion...

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Fun more than erotic

But I loved it nevertheless. It felt like comfort food. Maybe it was the lack of meanness. Maybe the familiarity of common icons. Speaking of common icons, can’t you read a straight forward story straight? The Irwin mention was obviously a humorous/ affectionate mention. Plus, you respect people by rememering them. Its always VERY intriguing to learn what gets to people and what it tells of them...

Back to the story. It always feels like a breath of fresh air when I read or see a film which openly acknowledges ethnic identity. It makes for a nice in your face (even if unintended by authors) to the politically correct pressures to assimilate and hide who we all are (as in nation of nations) and blend into a corpo-nothin. MAZEL TOV!

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 14 years ago
funny

Not bad, but like other commenters have stated, I think it could have used a little polish. Also, why is she a Vegetarian? That is weird to me, since my Baubee was always trying to make me eat Gifilte Fish and you can't have Matzoh Ball Soup w/o Chicken!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very sweet

I liked the part where he gave her pie (not an innuendo)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous