All Comments on 'May to December Ch. 02'

by DawnJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very titillating

After the first chapter, I couldn't wait for the second. Now I can't wait for the third! I'm a guy who often wants to get to exciting part of a story quickly but not with this one! New here and love your writing!

DawnJDawnJover 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. If you are the one who sent me feedback via e-mail, I HAVE received it, thank you! There are two more chapters, one of which has already been submitted. The fourth should be up by the end of the week.

demure101demure101over 11 years ago
First Class Dawnj -

As good or better from what I'd expected!

Thank you very much :)

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 11 years ago
I will be...

I will be the older man; if you will be my younger woman! As long as you write like this, I will keep reading every word!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Masterful Mistress

You are a masterful storyteller. So descriptive, so insightful. Your most recently published tale is five years old as I write of my appreciation. Oh, I hope that means you've gone on to being published for pay, and not that you've wearied of writing or, worse, some life event has prevented you.

If you are writing books for publication, I'd love to know what to look for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous