Maya & Tarik - The Test Pt. 05

Story Info
Is this the end for Maya and Tarik?
13.3k words
4.22
2.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

You have reached the conclusion of The Test. I hope you enjoy it. A reminder that these stories are heavy on detail and less focused on the sexy stuff (but it's there, trust me!), so if that's not your thing, there are lots of other stories that will more readily float your boat.

For the uninitiated, please go back and begin with The Journey, Them, and The Test parts 1-4.

Without further ado.....

----V----

About a week after their tense encounter, Victor texted Maya randomly again while she was working, this time in her home office, just to say hi. Maya looked at her phone and rolled her eyes.

"I swear...what is the point of this message..."

She had tried to let it go, but his neediness that last night together really got under her skin. Not only that, she had again told him not to contact her and he promised he wouldn't. Maya ignored the text, miffed that he was repeatedly disrespecting her boundaries. And she was really starting to think that the relationship was getting too complicated. Victor seemed to think he could dictate the terms of the relationship which was definitely not the case. Maybe that seemed unfair to him, but that was what Maya laid out for him and what he said he could handle. She'd have to figure out what to do with him. And seeing how Tarik was still unsettled about it, she knew he would not be pleased when she told him about Victor reaching out again.

Tarik was at the studio and running errands in town, and Maya was so focused on her work she almost didn't hear the bell at the front door an hour later. She had turned the volume down in the office since people rarely came to the house, they always kept the gate closed, and Tarik usually picked up all their mail and packages in town. She exhaled sharply, irritated at another interruption.

"Probably a salesman," Maya thought but then paused, "...how would they have gotten in the locked gate?"

She got up from her desk and looked out the window, irritated to see Victor's truck in the drive parked behind her car. Maya grimaced.

"Fuck. I don't want to deal with him right now."

Victor obviously still remembered the code for the gate and just let himself in. Strange...he hadn't done that on previous visits since the work was finished. So why do it today? Maya made a mental note to change the gate code tonight after Tarik got home. She walked out to the door as the doorbell chimed again.

"God, this dude is impatient," she said under her breath.

Maya opened the door, wearing snug-fitting mid-thigh length denim shorts, a loose-fitting t-shirt, and sandals. Her hair was piled on top of her head, curls falling out on the back of her neck and around her ears. Victor had on shorts and sandals with a sleeveless v-neck tee, looking very casual. Maya noted that he was really starting to look too much like Tarik, especially with his beard growing out more.

"Victor, what are you doing here?"

Victor felt his stomach tighten; Maya didn't seem thrilled about his visit.

"I'm sorry to just show up, but with how hot it's been, I knew you were worried about the roses settling in okay, so I thought I would just check it out for you since I was nearby."

Maya narrowed her eyes slightly at Victor. His explanation sounded a bit too rehearsed and he was obviously nervous.

"I'm kind of busy right now. Can you make it quick?"

"Yeah, no problem, of course, I was also worried about them myself, honestly. I've never planted a rose garden that large, and I've been wondering how they're holding up."

Maya felt herself surprisingly softening a bit at his earnestness and concern over her precious roses and took a deep breath, some of her irritation subsiding.

"Yeah you're right; it has been boiling out lately. You know where the roses are; I'll be in my office when you're done."

"Okay, I can be fast, but I don't want to disturb you, though..."

"No, um, it's no problem; I could use a break anyway. Just come on down when you're done."

"Okay! See you in a few minutes."

Maya headed back to her office and sat at her desk. She looked over at Tarik's chair and wished he was home to help diffuse the awkwardness with Victor. She wanted to be nice and she appreciated Victor's concern, but she was starting to feel annoyed again, suspecting that he made an excuse to come to the house. Maybe she should just give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to inexperience, and hopefully, with some more direction, Victor would get it.

He came down to the office a few minutes later, smiling as he entered the room. He looked around at the office and all of the books.

"I see now what you were saying about these bookshelves and how differently they're organized. This is a nice space."

"Thank you, Victor. Why don't you have a seat?"

Maya motioned to the armchair a few feet from her desk by the bookshelf. He pulled the chair next to Maya's, sat down, and stretched out a bit, enjoying the comfort and coziness of it and making himself at home. Maya raised an eyebrow but decided not to say anything. Maya tried to keep her tone steady and even, trying not to make eye contact with Victor. His stare had suddenly gotten very intense. It was throwing her off. She shuffled some papers on the desk and fiddled with her pens. Victor stretched his legs out toward Maya, resting an arm on the back of the chair. He was clearly trying to be cool and confident, but it didn't quite seem to be working. She couldn't help but eye him sideways, feeling a bit put off by his physical closeness and demeanor.

"So, how are my roses doing?"

Feeling a bit odd in that position and seeing Maya's look, Victor sat up and rested his elbows on his knees. He clasped his hands in between his legs and chuckled a little bit, his voice straining to sound relaxed.

"Oh, you know they actually look pretty good, considering."

"Well, I told you I would be looking after them very carefully."

Maya couldn't keep the snarky tone out of her comment.

"True true, I guess maybe I was just worried about them then. I hate to see any of my plantings die, and with as much love and care as you put into designing the gardens, I think I wanted to go the extra mile to keep everything healthy for you."

Victor gazed up at Maya, his eyes locked onto hers in a way that continued to make her uneasy. She broke from his stare and slid back farther in her chair, turning ever so slightly away from him.

"Uh yes, thank you, I do appreciate that. Sometimes it's easy for me to forget about things when I'm swamped, but I wouldn't forget about my roses. They make me really happy."

"Yes, gardening does have that effect. I'm glad you're able to keep up with them."

They shared a small smile, and a silence fell between them. Victor was about to bring up their last encounter, and apologize again when Tarik entered the room, surprising both Maya and Victor, who hadn't heard him come into the house. He smiled wide at Maya but was clearly taken aback by seeing Victor sitting next to her desk. It instantly made Tarik think of when he and Maya were first dating and how he loved to be tucked in a chair next to her while she worked. Immediately he felt uneasy at the idea of Victor sharing a moment with her like that in their space. It even made him feel a little sick. Tarik tried to hold back his feelings, and greeted Victor casually, and asked what they were up to as he set the mail and some packages on the desk. Maya looked up at Tarik with a loving smile and he immediately felt a little calmer.

"Victor stopped by to check on the roses. I told him that I was doing a pretty good job of keeping everything under control."

Maya scoffed a little and Tarik grinned at her.

"Oh yes, most definitely. Maya gives her heart and soul to that garden. If anyone's going to keep those roses alive and thriving, it will be her."

Tarik came around the desk to stand behind Maya, his hands on her shoulders. He kissed her on the forehead as she smiled up at him. Victor stood up and cleared his throat.

"Well, I'll get going. I didn't want to interrupt anything."

"Thanks for stopping by, Victor. I'll be in touch."

"Sounds good, I'll just walk myself---"

Tarik quickly interjected, his voice stern but friendly. His distrust of Victor was growing by the minute.

"Oh no, I'll walk with you. I have some other things to get out of the car."

They walked out into the great room, and Maya could hear their voices fading as they went out the door. She watched as Tarik pulled some bags from the car and waved to Victor as he drove off. Tarik came back into the office and sat in the chair next to Maya's desk, reclaiming his place with her.

"Well, that was a surprise to come home to."

He was trying to keep his tone light, but Maya could tell he was irritated.

"You're telling me. I'm not too happy about Victor coming by like that."

"You didn't know he was going to come?"

"Definitely not. I'm just as surprised as you are."

"And 'checking on the roses' seems like a weird reason to stop by."

At this point, Tarik stopped trying to hide his annoyance. Maya rubbed her temples, also feeling stressed and irritated by the situation. Tarik pulled Maya's legs into his lap and lightly rubbed her ankles and calves. She sighed and stretched closer to Tarik.

"I don't know. Do you think he was making that up? I was kind of thinking it sounded like a made-up excuse, but then I'm wondering if I'm just being too harsh....you know how I am sometimes."

"Maybe, I mean he just seems to be getting a little weirder every time. He's really intense with you. How do you feel about it?"

"You know, it does make me feel a little uneasy sometimes. Like, him sitting so close to me like that on purpose, and trying to be really cool...I don't know. I just didn't like it."

Tarik squeezed her legs into him and rubbed his thumbs under the arches of her feet. Maya sighed at his touch and continued her thought.

"I mean, honestly, like we've talked about before, when I think about it more, I just think he's a bit young and shy with women, is all. I don't think there's anything to be too worried about. I wonder if he's just a lonely guy looking for company. Harmless, but maybe we should be on the safe side and tell him it's not working out since we're both feeling uneasy."

Tarik sat quietly, still gently rubbing Maya's feet, thinking hard. He was torn about the situation. He was usually good at sharing his feelings with Maya, but with this, he wasn't even sure what he was feeling. Was it jealousy? Annoyance at Victor? Tarik really couldn't figure it out, but he knew that watching Maya with Victor turned him on and he and he was sure Maya was turned on too. Plus, they were having some incredible sex lately. He hated to stop that.

"I was thinking, maybe it will be okay, we can see what happens next time, whenever you're ready. If it's not any better, then we can end it. And if you decide you don't want to see him again at all, then that will be it. I do love to watch you with him, though..."

Maya thought for a moment. She had the feeling that Tarik was holding something back, but if her being with Victor made him happy, then she'd be able to look past his transgressions and give it another try at some point.

"That sounds good, my love. It makes me happy that you enjoy watching me so much. I love seeing how turned on you get."

Maya gently nudged Tarik's crotch with her toes, a small smile creeping across her lips. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling his body respond to her.

"Mmm yes...and I love being the one to make you cum after..."

"Well, I love when you make me cum anytime."

Maya rested her eyes on Tarik, licking her lips. She pulled her feet out of Tarik's lap, and rested them on either side of him on the armrests of the chair, straddling him.

"Would you like to make me cum right now?"

Maya's stare was intense as she fixed her eyes on Tarik. It electrified him and he felt his cock go rock hard instantaneously. Quickly he obliged and knelt in front of her, running his hand along her legs, gently pressing her flesh into his fingers. He quickly stripped off her shorts as she spread her legs open for him. Tarik buried his face in her, his soft beard tickling her inner thighs as she pulled him closer. Maya wrapped his hair in her fingers and gently squeezed the back of his neck as he slid his tongue in and out of her. She reached her free hand under her top and pulled it up, exposing her breasts. Maya squeezed her nipple as it quickly sprang up under her touch. Tarik swirled his tongue around her clit as it hardened and bloomed bringing Maya to a deep orgasm almost instantly.

She arched her back and pushed Tarik's face harder into her as she rubbed her pussy against him, cumming again as he sucked and licked at her. Tarik felt his own pleasure already building, just from making Maya cum so quickly. After she settled from her orgasm, Maya released Tarik from between her legs and pulled him up to her, kissing him so she could taste her own juices on his lips. As she kissed him, Maya pulled Tarik's waistband down and deftly reached in his pants and pulled out his raging hard cock, swollen and hot. Slowly stroking it while she kissed him, Maya ran her fingers around the head, Tarik's precum seeping out, making his cock slippery. He breathed heavily, his lips still on Maya's as she stroked him.

Maya pushed Tarik inside her, guiding every inch as they moaned and breathed into each other. Tarik gently thrust into Maya, his hips pressed against her as she held him tight. Pulling back and letting his cock slip out, he brought the tip of his cock forward to enter her ever so slightly, teasing her tender opening. Maya moaned in ecstasy underneath him, her breasts heaving as Tarik continued to tease her. He was trying not to cum too quickly, but Maya wanted him deep inside her. With a shift of her hips, she tightened her legs around Tarik and pulled him all the way into her. He cried out as he sank into her pussy, the angle allowing him to penetrate her completely. Maya held his cock inside her and she could feel him quiver as he came, his fluid slowly releasing into her. He moaned softly and collapsed on top of Maya, suddenly feeling a great relief.

"Mmmm....my love, you are too good to me," she cooed, almost sounding drunk with pleasure.

All Tarik could do was bury his face into Maya's hair and sigh contentedly against her as she caressed his back and shoulders. Once again he felt settled and complete.

After their afternoon tryst, Maya decided not to contact Victor for a few weeks; a break seemed like a good idea. While she was feeling a bit frustrated about the situation, Maya loved how turned on Tarik got and how it brought out a more profound passion and appreciation for each other. This was some of the best sex they'd ever had, fueled by the intense desire and lust that Maya being with another man brought out in both of them. It had all been so much easier before, when Maya and Tarik met up with Number One, just for sex and nothing else. Now Victor seemed too entangled in their lives. It was starting to get messy, so hopefully, taking some time away would bring some clarity to the situation.

----

Maya's birthday arrived, and Tarik pulled out all the stops to celebrate her special day. Breakfast in bed, fresh flowers in all of the rooms, and a luxurious bath and pampering session before her party. It would be a small intimate gathering with just a few work colleagues and other friends, but Maya wanted to really go all out. She had a new outfit, shoes and she did her hair and makeup to match. Maya and Tarik got ready together and arrived at the restaurant at 7:30 pm on the dot.

Maya and Tarik took up their place in the room they reserved, and friends and guests began to arrive, everyone greeting each other with hugs and celebration. The room was semi-private, and there was some separation from the main restaurant, but Maya and Tarik could still see out into it to keep an eye out for friends arriving. As the party got underway, food was brought out, and everyone dug in. Maya was incredibly excited that Tarik had ordered all of her favorite dishes, and plenty of them. Her tequila glass was kept filled just enough, and the liquor along with attention from Tarik and their friends had Maya giddy and giggling. As they were waiting for the final dessert course to arrive, Maya looked out into the restaurant and saw Victor at the bar, appearing to be waiting for someone or something.

Victor was standing by the bar, trying to nonchalantly look over at the room, where he could see Maya and Tarik and hear the lively conversation. He desperately wanted to join them but didn't want to be obvious in trying to get Maya's attention. He thought Maya saw him, but he wasn't sure. He wanted to just go over and say hi, but he felt unsure of how his presence would be received.

Maya leaned over to Tarik and whispered, "Look, Victor's here..."

Tarik looked over toward the bar and quickly caught Victor's eye. Tarik had almost forgotten about him and was not glad that he was there. He sounded tired all of a sudden.

"Ah, shit, he saw me. Can we just ignore him, please?"

"Don't be rude. He knows we're here. Just a quick hello."

Maya's voice was cheerful and woozy from the alcohol, her words slightly slurred. Victor looked over to the room as Maya looked up from Tarik and caught his eye. She gave him a quick smile and waved him over to the room, standing to greet him. Her giddiness got the best of her, and she gave Victor a quick hug.

"Victor, hello, what a surprise to see you here!"

Victor was immediately flustered. Maya looked absolutely enchanting. She had on a black pencil skirt and short-sleeved black top with flecks of gold throughout the fabric. The top and skirt hugged her perfectly, and the shape of her hips and breasts along with her quick hug brought warmth to Victor's loins. Her makeup was flawless, not too much, but enough to bring out her eyes and a shimmer to her face. Her hair was down, but some of it was pulled up and pinned to the sides in loose twists. Tarik sat next to her, looking impossibly crisp in a black suit with a gold tie that was obviously tailored and meant to complement Maya's outfit. It moved perfectly with him as he stood up to give Victor a strong and perhaps slightly too-firm handshake.

"Oh, wow, this is a surprise to see you. I don't mean to intrude on your party; I was just picking up some takeout."

Victor smiled and looked down, avoiding Tarik's heavy eye contact. To Tarik, it sounded like Victor was trying too hard to sound genuinely surprised to see them and he was instantly suspicious. Maya seemed not to notice, getting everyone's attention to introduce Victor to the room.

"Everyone, this is Victor, our landscaper extraordinaire. He and his company did all the beautiful work on our property. I don't think I've ever seen a crew work so hard and we are so grateful for it."

"Oh, well, it was a fun project. The best one I've ever had."

Victor blushed and brought his eyes up to meet Maya's, still not acknowledging anyone else in the room. His intense stare made Tarik uncomfortable. Maya cleared her throat, shifting her eyes away from Victor. She wanted to keep the evening from becoming awkward but also get rid of him, so she sat down again, hoping a quick acknowledgment of him would end the interaction.

"Well, we are very pleased with that work and get great enjoyment from that space, so a toast to you."

Maya tried to keep her voice unbothered as she raised her glass, and her friends followed suit, and even Tarik reluctantly joined in. As the other guests at the table resumed chatting, Tarik gave Victor such a look that Victor knew he had overstayed his welcome and would not be invited to join them.