Maya & Tarik - The Test Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Tarik...oh...God....yes...."

The sound of her moans and orgasm sent waves of bliss through Tarik's body. He slowed his thrusts again, this time pulling himself out of Maya completely, using his hips to push his cock against Maya's mound. Tarik rested the head of his cock in between Maya's legs, teasing her throbbing clit, as his precum oozed onto her, her moans deepening as he rubbed the head of his cock against her. Tarik let his cock drift down and rest at the opening to Maya's vagina, slowly inserting the head again, and pulling it out with a slight movement of his hips. Maya groaned as he teased her, biting his neck and digging her nails into his back. He loved the sensation of her taking out her pleasure on his flesh and he pushed himself into her completely again, the full length of his rigid cock nestled inside her.

Tarik increased the pace of his thrusts as he slid in and out of Maya. He wanted to keep it slow and soft for her, but she felt so good around him, he was aching to cum. Maya tightened her legs around him again, and urged him to cum inside her. Tarik grunted and moaned as he drove deep into her pussy, her muscles pulling him and stroking his cock from the inside. Maya's breath was hot and wet in his ear as she begged for his cum, the feeling of her so close to him and wanting his pleasure taking him to the edge. She tightened around him as Tarik felt his balls swell up and his fluid release deep into Maya as she came, her juices mixing with his cum as he filled her up and it spilled out of her. They both cried out and moaned into each other as their orgasms continued before settling into labored breathing as they desperately kissed each other, desperate to be closer, still.

As he felt himself softening inside of her, Tarik took Maya's face in his hands, tears forming in her eyes and kissed her deeply, leaning into her and pressing them both against the wall. Maya exhaled into him, relieved, as the ecstasy of their closeness and their connection washed over her. She could feel the tears falling down her cheeks, and didn't try to hide them. Tarik stared into Maya's eyes, trying to speak, but he felt as if he had no words to describe the love, passion, and pleasure he was feeling.

"Maya...." was all he could say.

Tarik felt Maya's legs wobble against him, so he gently set her down, and held her close to help her balance. He let out another heavy sigh as Maya turned and nestled her back into his chest as the water swept over them. Tarik held Maya tight as they rinsed off, gently helping her wash her hips, between her legs, and under her breasts with his hands. Maya turned to face Tarik again and wrapped her arms around his hips, squeezing him as her head settled on his shoulder. As he held her, Tarik felt his own emotions well within him and soon silent tears fell from his eyes on and onto Maya's hair as he comforted her.

After standing in the warm water for a few minutes, Tarik turned it off and coaxed Maya out of the shower. They dried each other off with care and tenderness, Tarik wrapping a towel around Maya while she tied one around his hips. Her fingers lingered on his abdomen and she took a few deep breaths before looking up at him. Tarik brought Maya into a deep kiss and sighed into her as he stroked her cheek. He smiled and kissed her gently on the forehead. He felt his stomach growl, and realized they both probably hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon.

"I'm going to make us something to eat. Take your time my love, I will be waiting for you."

Tarik went into the kitchen to fix them a quick meal. He fixed a bagel with cream cheese and some bacon for Maya, and eggs with spinach and bacon for himself. He poured them each glasses of water and orange juice, and looked out into the backyard, waiting for Maya. She eventually emerged from the bedroom wearing a robe and her favorite cozy slippers, her hair pulled into a bun on the top of her head. She kept her eyes down and could barely look at Tarik when he turned toward her. He went over to her and stood in front of her, his hands gently squeezing her arms.

"Hey," he said, peering down at her face, "Look at me."

"I can't. I just started thinking about everything again...and...I look so awful right now. My eyes are so swollen and raw...and I still feel so ashamed...I should have known better."

"Maya, you look beautiful..."

"Stop it, I don't. I cried all last night and now I just can't stop....I was so..."

She trailed off, weeping into her hands. Tarik pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead softly, his gentle hands rubbing her back. Maya pulled her head up to look at him, tears streaming down her face.

"I was so scared I was going to lose you, and just the thought..."

With tears in his own eyes, Tarik placed one hand gently underneath Maya's chin and tilted her face up to meet his as tears continued to stream down her cheeks.

"Do you remember our marriage vows?"

Maya nodded and whispered softly through her sniffles.

"Of course."

"They said, 'Here we are, two souls, resting in each other's embrace, bound for eternity.' And I take that very seriously. No one and nothing will ever be able to tear us apart. Only death will take me from you, and even then, I will always be there."

He gently stroked her cheek and brushed his fingers against the loose hair at her temples. Maya's chin trembled as she gazed up at him, his love and warmth surrounding her.

"The thought of hurting you...and not knowing if you were coming home...and that I might have lost you...it hurt more than anything I've ever felt. It was agony. I love you so much...."

Maya started choking up again, and Tarik pulled her close before kissing her again, the taste of her tears on his lips.

"Then don't think about it because it's not going to happen."

They stood there for a moment, their breathing matched, and even. After a few minutes, Maya's stomach gurgled, reminding them that they needed to eat, giving her and Tarik a chuckle.

"Come on. Let's eat."

Taking her hand in his, Tarik guided Maya over to the dining area. They sat as close to each other as possible, eating in silence, and enjoying the quiet morning around them. After breakfast, they left the dishes for later and retired to their bedroom, cozied up on the bed watching their favorite TV show into the evening before drifting off to a peaceful and relieved sleep. That night Maya fell asleep behind Tarik, her body pressed into his back as she wrapped herself around him, not wanting to let him go. In the morning, Maya awoke to Tarik holding her against him, her head on his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders. The sun broke through the windows and into the room, casting a beautiful glow around them as they sighed contentedly into each other.

As they recovered from their relationship with Victor, Maya and Tarik spent a lot of time coming back to each other. There was a tentative shyness between them as they made love and explored each other with a different sort of urgency and desire. It was as if their relationship was reborn and they were experiencing each other for the first time. Things were quiet for them, and with their marriage stronger than ever, Maya and Tarik eased back into normal life together.

A few months passed, and out of the blue, Victor sent a letter to Maya and Tarik, apologizing for his behavior.

"Dear Maya and Tarik," Victor wrote. "I know you may not want to hear from me, and I'm not writing to ask for forgiveness. But I do want to apologize for my terrible behavior and for trying to damage your relationship. I thought I could handle the arrangement we had, but my feelings got involved way too fast, and I couldn't. Before I knew it, I was out of control. I realize now that I was lonely and looking for someone to fill a void in my life, and in falling for Maya, I thought that she would be able to do that even though that was clearly not what she wanted. I disrespected both of you and your home, and I am ashamed of that. I never set out to hurt either of you, and I am so sorry that I have and for the pain that I caused. Again, you don't have to forgive me, but I at least hope you'll understand me a little better. I am in therapy now, as I realized that I have many things in myself to work on, as you can imagine based on my behavior. Though the situation ended up being nothing that any of us wanted, I have at least seen what true love looks like, and I hope that one day I can find a love as fulfilling and beautiful as what you two share together. Wishing you all the best, Victor."

Maya tucked the letter into a file, and she and Tarik rarely talked about Victor after that. They appreciated the letter, and it felt good to have a little more closure on the relationship. Other than the letter, there had been no contact at all from him, not even running into him in town. But every once in a while Maya would see Victor's best friend Esteban at the farmer's market and the hardware store. At first, he was cold toward her, but it didn't bother her for the most part. She imagined that if Esteban knew what happened, he did not get the full story about the situation from Victor, which would not be surprising since it was somewhat embarrassing for him.

Eventually Maya and Tarik did end up seeing Victor while they were at an indoor farmer's market towards the end of winter. He was with a beautiful young woman, and they were clearly very happy together. Victor made eye contact with Maya and Tarik, and his face drew dark at first, flushed with embarrassment. But when he realized that they were smiling at him and his girlfriend, his face brightened again. Victor gave them a small wave and moved on. About a month later, Maya ran into Esteban at the same market, and he actually approached her, much friendlier than usual.

They chatted for a few moments, and he casually mentioned that Victor moved out West, having sold the landscape business to him to go and start a new adventure with his girlfriend. Maya was pleased and happy for Victor. She was tempted to tell Esteban to give him her regards, but she knew better than to open that door. However, she did ask Esteban if he would be interested in helping with the property's maintenance given his knowledge of it since he worked on the project. Tarik was embarking on a new exciting project at his yoga studio, which would keep him busy, and Maya's own work was getting more intense, and they could use a hand, even during the winter months. Esteban readily agreed and was happy for the regular work.

Time went on, and spring arrived. Maya and Tarik were content in their home and looking forward to enjoying their property in the spring and watching the plants, trees and flowers blossom and bloom. Life remained quiet. Work kept them both busy, and having Esteban help with the property was a godsend. He didn't seem to be the least bit interested in Maya, which was quite a relief for both her and Tarik. They certainly didn't need the temptation again, not with someone who they relied on so much. They vowed that if they were going to find another man, they would approach it in a completely different way and be very cautious. But now, like always, they were more than satisfied with each other.

Just as before Victor entered their lives, Maya and Tarik continued to explore their sexual fantasies and desires. Even though their sex life was intense and gratifying as it was, they were still always finding new things to try and enjoy together. New toys entered the bedroom, they had sex on nearly every surface in the house, and Maya continued to explore more of her submissive side with Tarik. She allowed him to have even more dominance from time to time, and he thoroughly enjoyed making her cum over and over until she begged him to stop and also teasing her mercilessly until she begged him to fuck her. And even though they, of course, talked about finding another man again they weren't going to rush it. Instead, they would just wait for it to happen and not actively look for someone. And so far, a suitable man hadn't crossed their paths yet.

Until...

----TO BE CONTINUED----

Dear Reader,

Thank you for joining me in the conclusion of this chapter of Maya and Tarik's story. I truly hope you enjoyed it. Writing these stories is a great pleasure for me, and I have enjoyed seeing myself progress as a writer through these chapters and as the story has developed. But I am also very busy and have a lot of other things to tend to, so while I have parts of new chapters drafted, it will be some time before they are ready to submit. So please, have patience, and trust that it will be worth the wait.