Maya and The Piano Teacher

Story Info
A student is suprised by her piano tutor.
967 words
3.85
18.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moonly8
Moonly8
6 Followers

Please leave some feedback, or what you thought of this story, at the end! :)

~~~~~

Maya felt rather than heard Mr Keith wince when she hit the wrong notes more than once before figuring it out.

"Focus, Maya! The problem does not lie with the piano." He said, adding the last part when Maya opened her mouth. Frowning, she focused on the keys. A minute later when she made another mistake, Mr Keith sat down beside her on the stool, and she tried to wiggle over but he held her in place with a hand on her ass.

"Uh, Mr Keith? What are you.." Maya said, trailing off and looking at his stationary hand. He placed his other hand on top of hers and guided it onto the right keys. Trying to ignore him, she quickly continued her piece. Maya faltered once more when Mr Keith's hand started to massage her butt, moving his hand up and down. Maya endured a few more minutes of it before Mr Keith called for a break.

"You must be exhausted, hunching your shoulders like that for so long," Mr Keith exclaimed. Before Maya could dispute his words, he drew his hands up her curvy body and onto her shoulders. It's just a massage, she thought, calming a little. He'll stop soon. But he didn't. Maya waited for him to stop and continue with the lesson, but instead he just dropped his hands inch by inch until they rested on top of her C-cup breasts. At this, Maya pulled away, having had close to no sexual experience. She preferred studying to relationships. Mr Keith growled softly and dragged her body closer to his. Close enough that she could feel something long and hard pressing between her ass cheeks. Her attention was shifted when Mr Keith took off her cardigan and shirt with frightening speed.

"Mr Keith!" Maya said in shock, looking at her almost naked torso. She looked at him to see him doing the same thing, but with greed and lust swirling in his eyes.

"It's just Keith, beautiful," he said, reaching into his pocket for something. A knife. What the heck?! Maya twisted away from him, fright on her face. He twisted her around to face him, then dragged the silver blade down her body, strong enough to hurt, but not enough to spill blood. The cool steel sent shivers through her body. Maya closed her eyes and winced, waiting for the blow. It never came. Instead, she felt something drop onto her legs. She opened her eyes to realise he had cut open her bra, leaving her upper body completely vulnerable. Feeling shy all of a sudden, Maya covered herself with her arms, glaring at Mr Keith. He was the first one to see her breasts. She regretted her decision when his eyes flashed and he stood up. She looked up at him in relief, thinking it was over, but he just wrenched her up by her arm. Maya spluttered nervously as he tore off her shorts and panties, throwing them into the corner of the room. Feeling self-conscious, she turned away from him. I'm naked! In front of a guy more than twice my age! She thought. He grabbed her arm and whipped her around, looking furious.

"Never hide yourself from me, got it bitch?" he snarled. Maya was shocked. He had called her a bitch. No one had ever called her that. The anger in his eyes was quickly overtaken by lust and appreciation as he gave her a look-over. Maya blushed, and his crooked grin grew. Mr Keith slowly prowled towards her like a predator on the hunt, and she back away until she hit the wall with a thud. When he finally reached her, he whisked her forward and started to touch in ways she had never experienced. Her nipples were rubbed, twisted, and played with as she held back a moan. Maya noticed with shock that liquids were dripping down between her legs. Mr Keith looked down momentarily before continuing his fondling of her breasts.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip when he bent down and placed his mouth over her left breast, still groping her right one. His tongue swirled and glided, leaving her in ecstasy. While his mouth worked, his hands moved their way across her lithe body, causing Maya to tremble as he skated his hands over her every peak and valley. She threw her head back, needing more. Mr Keith growled with pleasure, kneeling on the floor. A zap of electricity went through her when he put his mouth over her vagina, his tongue lapping up her moist juices. Maya cried out, gripping his hair as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. His expert tongue swirled and stroked her sex, giving her unbelievable content.

She could feel herself climaxing, her heart rate quickening, teetering on the edge of an orgasm. After what seemed like forever, she relaxed, feeling extreme contentment and irrational joy. Mr Keith looked up at her with satisfaction, wiping off her juice from his face with his finger, then placing the finger in his mouth, keeping eye contact the whole time. Maya blushed with embarrassment at what had happened, but the phantom pleasure was enough to let her push away the self-disgust. She watched shakily as Mr Keith stood up, gave her one last look of admiration and straightened out his clothes.

"Well," he said, shaking out his sleeve to look at his watch. "Looks like our session is up. I look forward to our next lesson." Maya gaped at him. The next lesson? Would he...? A sudden breeze swept in, and she shivered, quickly rushing to put her clothes back on. By the time she was done, Mr Keith was gone.

Moonly8
Moonly8
6 Followers