Maya Jama – Love Island Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My look at Maya probably said a few things, but my mind was going, I wonder if anyone recorded it?!?

Maya asked, "Are you turned on by me telling you this?"

"I'm not turned off, but I didn't realise you liked sex so much. Have you always been like this?"

"I've always liked it, but I think I've got hornier since being single. I love playing with myself. But one thing I can't do is lick my own pussy! I love that..........!"

I laughed and then smiled, as I moved my lips to her lips and gave her a kiss.

"Oh Maya. I know it wasn't a question, but let's see if you like my tongue in your pussy. OK?"

Maya nodded and replied, "Yes please. I'd love that. I'm ready to cum again. And maybe again!"

I knew where I was going, but I wanted to travel from the lips on her head to the ones between her legs in the most way possible! I started my kissing her face and behind her ears again, as my right hand wandered around her left leg. I loved feeling her, she felt like a real woman. A proper woman. No falseness about her, it was all women.

My lips started to move down her body. I went across her neck and shoulders, to then explore her nipples a little. They were marvellous breasts, and the nipples match the size. My mouth paused a little around them as I sucked on them for a moment, before moving to the other, then came back to the same one again. I can't believe I'm getting the chance to kiss her breasts.

I moved onto her tummy and around her hips before I started to focus my full attention on that mighty fine-looking pussy. It's still shining with some cum, but I don't mind.

My kisses went around her pussy, and I used my fingers to open the pussy a little, so I could kiss up the sides, and lick her a little. I used a couple of fingers to pleasure her clit, as my tongue started to be used in and around her pussy.

My first taste of her pussy is making me a little bit hard; she tastes so good. I'm getting turned on, but my focus remains on my fingers rubbing her clit gently but making sure my tongue dives into her wet pussy.

"OH, YES, YES, PLEASE, THAT'S GOOD, THAT'S GOOD, YES, PLEASE, YES, YES, OOOHHH, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, YES!"

I could now start tasting Maya's wet juices, as they started to leak from her pussy, as my tongue delved deeper. Her noises of pleasure helped guide me on my task.

"FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK, FUCK, JUST THERE, JUST THERE, THERE, YES, YES, YES!"

I loved Maya moaning and groaning as I continued to go up and down her pussy flaps.

She's wet, very wet! Maya's pussy is soaking wet and is going to explode all over my face if I keep this going.

"OH FUCK, I'M GOING TO CUM, I'M GOING TO CUM!"

Maya has now placed her hands on the top of my head and is holding me down and keeping it firmly situated in her wet pussy. My eyes can only see her body as my nose is stuck against her stomach.

"MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME CUM, PLEASE!"

I'm now tasting more and more wet juices. I could stay here a while, but I could tell she couldn't take much more. Her breathing had quickened, and her hands were now being rougher through my hair.

"OH FUCK, OOOOOH FUCK!"

Maya's body shook as her orgasm came and I felt her pussy adjust back into her body before an explosion of hot and sticky juices came pouring out.

"OH MY GOD, FUCKING YEEEEESSSSS!"

I lifted my head with cum on my face, but most of it now covering the bed sheets. To look at Maya, her head is buried in the pillow, her eyes look like they may have popped out, but her tits are like two huge watermelons. They look so firm and both nipples are erect. I reached out and felt her right breast and tweaked her nipples gently.

Maya spoke, "I'm so horny."

I moved my head to her right breast to suck on the nipple. My tongue action was now flicking it, but I was using my lips to suck down on it. Maya reached for my hand and placed it down on her cum covered pussy.

"Please more, make me cum again," Maya saying this sounded like she was begging, as it was said in such a soft and gentle way.

I had no issue in letting my fingers get covered in her creamy and wet juices, as I gently put 2 fingers inside her pussy. In moving them around inside her, she was juicy and wet everywhere. There was squelching noises as I moved my fingers inch by inch deeper.

With my lips continuing to kiss her right nipple, I moved to her left nipple, as Maya's hands were now wrapped around my body. Her fingers were digging into my back.

My fingers were starting to move in and out of her pussy, and as she was so wet 2 fingers became 3. An immediate groan occurred, that suggested 3 was going to have an impact.

Maya asked, "Oh yes, rub them hard and fast. Hard and fast!"

I had no issues with the request, and my fingers were now being inserted a little bit more each time. I could feel her pussy gripping onto me, as I slid in and out of her.

"OH FUCK, YES, YES, YES!"

My fingers were sticky from her cum as I continued to finger blast her pussy.

'STICK THEM IN HARDER, HARDER!"

I'm looking at her face as she shouts louder at me to do more. Maya had a glint in her eye of absolutely pleasure. Her mouth was opening, and her tongue was coming out to lick her own lips as I built up a harder and faster rhythm.

"I'M GOING TO CUM, I'M GOING TO CUM!"

I could once again feel her pussy change, as it gripped tightly around my fingers, before letting go, for then juices to explode out.

"FUCK YES! FUCK YES!"

I've finger blasted Maya Jama to shoot her creamy stick juices all over my hand. She'd cum again, but I wanted to give more. I couldn't resist letting my fingers continue. I didn't want to stop.

"NO, YES, NO. KEEP GOING!"

My gut feeling was this woman would never stop cumming. Maya grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her, only to then stick her own fist inside of herself. With her other hand she grabbed my hand back and pushed it down on her own hand which is now inserted into her pussy!

Maya made sure that the momentum stayed of pushing my hand down onto her hand. Her eyes were closing, and her mouth was wide open.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!"

Whatever Maya had done with her own fist inside herself, she had made herself cum again, with a fair bit of help from me.

Maya collapsed back onto her pillow, her legs left wide open, as cum dripped down once again from her pussy over the bed.

I spoke, "Wow, you had a nice time then. Hey?"

I waited for a response for a few moments, as I heard her catch her breath.

Maya spoke, "Give me your cock, I'm going to milk you dry!"

From all the hot action of seeing Maya exploding I felt hard. I wanted to explode all over her, and even though her pussy was soaking wet, I would be happy to enter her again right now.

Maya had turned on her side to face me and grabbed my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and gripped it tightly. She wasn't messing around with milking me!

"You're so big, I wanted to see you cum. I want to see you cum, as I wank your big dick off. Come on big boy let's see how much you can take?"

Like my finger fucking, Maya wasn't hanging around. With every stroke I could feel my balls ache, as she wasn't being subtle. She was jerking me off harder and faster than I've ever felt before.

Maya spoke loudly, "BIG COCK, LET ME SEE YOUR SPUNK EVERYWHERE!"

OMG, the rhythm, the fact I can see Maya enjoying what she was doing, and those breasts right in front of me, I wanted to last forever, but she wasn't wasting playing for the long game.

Maya paused at one point to spit on my cock and spit on her hand, but back went the hand on my cock and it was being jerked to death.

Maya spoke, "Do you like it?"

I replied, "I love it. Love it!"

"Cum for me, cum for Maya," Maya encouraged.

My cock was being wanked so hard by this amazing woman in front of my eyes, I couldn't take much more. I'm rock hard and my balls are aching for release.

"Cum, cum for your sexy bitch," Maya kept repeating.

I reached out to remove her hand from my cock, but she pushed it away.

I could take no more, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I lifted my head to try and take more air, and at this point I felt and saw my cock shoot its load. The release felt so good.

Spunk was over my chest, over Maya's breasts and in her hair. None of this stopped her from jerking my cock even more.

"Give me more, I want more," Maya asked.

I squirted out two more mini explosions, but my cock remained rock hard, as Maya finally released me.

Maya spoke, "Look at you. You now have me as your own cum soaked bitch."

"You still looking stunning," I replied.

Maya asked, "Why are so hard still. Do you take those blue pills?"

I laughed, and said, "Look at you. How do you do, any photo shoots, and the men can stay focused on their job is beyond me. You must see hard cocks every day?"

Maya spoke, "We have a deal, if they deliver amazing pictures and I get the job done quickly, they all get a treat!"

Maya added and then winked, "Sometimes though, we need to give them the treat at the start of the day. It's not easy for me seeing loads of erections through there trousers when I'm needing to focus on my job."

Maya asked again, "No seriously, how the hell are you still so hard."

I replied, "Sexy women keep me hard. Is that a bad thing?"

Maya laughed, "Of course not. But we need to do something about it. I can't look at it and do nothing. How do you feel about going for it again?"

I replied, "Get off your ass then. And let me show you how I feel about you when you can't see my face."

Maya got up and out of the bed. Her ass is a fine sight as it walked away from me towards a cupboard. You know her butt is going to wobble when you're behind her and slamming your dick into her.

I spoke, "Where are you going? I want to fuck you on the bed doggy style."

Maya replied, "I thought we'd need some lubrication for anal. I'm just getting some gel."

I laughed and let her come back to the bed with the gel, but I had no plans to use it. Maya was happy to get on the bed and kneel, with her arms holding her up too.

Maya spoke, "Come on then, stick that dick in me and let's see how much I can take?"

With her legs slightly apart, ass stuck in the air and tits dangling down. I'm sure I've grown another inch in size. Banging the crap out of Maya from behind had been a thought in my dreams.

I reached out with my hands to cup her breasts. Her nipples were erect as I started to tweak them. My cock was rubbing against her ass, as I had good feel and hold of her breasts.

Maya spoke, "Get that gel and stick your cock in my ass, please. I want you inside me again."

Her ass is such a fine asset as I look down on it and move a hand to start touching it. I squeezed it a little and then put my hand under her to feel her pussy. Maya was still soaking wet.

I spoke, "I want my hard cock inside your wet pussy. Lean over a little more."

Maya reached out a little more with her arms, which lowered her ass, and provided me with a perfect angle to slide by cock back into her pussy. I loved feeling her cum soaked pussy, but what was even better was the fact I could slide my cock inside her inch by inch with such ease.

As I feed 6, 7 and 8 inches of my cock inside her, it feels so bloody good. I'm looking at her long hair and feeling her round ass, as I fill Maya's vagina with my cock.

Maya spoke, "Oh big boy. Have you got harder and wider? You feel huge inside me?"

I spoke, "You make me this big. Now shut up and let me fuck you up!"

Maya replied, "Fucking doing it to me big boy. Explode your dirty cum juices inside me. I want you to empty your balls inside me."

My gut feeling was I was going to cum big. Her pussy is wet, but it's grabbing around my cock and squeezing me tightly. Her ass is wobbling as I rock in and out, in and out of her.

Maya spoke, "Oh my god, you're make me so turned on, so turned on. Keep fucking me."

My cock is swelling inside her, and I could feel her starting to orgasm as I feel her clit and continue to shag myself to heaven.

"OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OH FUCK, OH FUCK."

I spoke, "Keep going Maya. Cum over my cock."

"OH OH OH. YES, YES, YES. I'M SO HORNY."

My cock has disappeared into a different world. It won't stop and doesn't want to stop being inside her wet pussy.

"YOU NEED TO CUM, I WANT TO CUM WITH YOU," Maya started saying.

I wasn't going to cum first, I want to hear her scream and beg for mercy.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, OH FUCK, OH FUCK."

I could feel her twitch underneath me and her vagina spasm as a rush of cum juices poured out of pussy. I kept going, I wasn't going to stop until I had cum.

"COME ON, COME ON. YOU NEED TO CUM BIG BOY," Maya kept encouraging me.

I spoke, "I want to make you explode again. I want to big you beg for mercy."

Maya replied, "Please no, please no, you need to fucking cum."

There was no way I wasn't going to cum. Maya is hot and sweaty, as am I, and I do want to explode inside her.

Maya shouted, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, YOU"RE A BASTARD."

My hard cock continuing to fuck her up had made her cum again. The sound of this and feeling more juices gush over my cock, had made me feel amazing.

I moaned and groaned, "Oh Maya. Take this. Take this cock. Take my sticky cum."

'OH YES, OH YES," Maya screamed as she could feel my cock explode inside her.

My balls were emptying of cum. I couldn't believe how I had managed to hold so much back, when I was with such a sexy woman. Maybe I just needed to do her from behind and feel like I was dominating her.

Maya spoke, "You going to stick it in my ass, or can we do that next time?"

I replied, "As if. You want me again hey. "

As Maya turned back to face me, she could probably tell from my face that if I got a call from her again, I'd be there in a shot.

We start to cuddle, and this was the first time we had wrapped our bodies around each other in a comfortable and nice way. Her breasts are pressing into my chest, but down below all I can feel, and smell is spunk. Spunk over our bodies and over the bed.

Maya spoke, "Thank you for fucking me up and popping around so soon. I was getting bored of that dildo."

I laughed and told her she was an alright shag. Bit below what I expected, but OK.

Maya shook her head in disgust, but she knew I was joking. I was a happy man getting to fuck the shit of Maya Jama. There were many weeks of the show to run, and if I got the chance again, I'd be there.

THE END.

12