Maya Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like steel. So hard it hurts."

"Do you want to show me? I'd love to see you naked, Ira."

Put up or shut up time. "I do. Get naked with me, baby." I stood up and undid my jeans and pulled them down my legs, a little slowly, trying to tease her. Maya, meanwhile, lifted her hips and pulled the dark grey pants down her legs leaving her in just a pair of white athletic type panties, They said Puma on the elastic waistband and weren't particularly sexy, but on Maya, they were clinging and I could see the outline of her pussy. She could make a potato sack look like lingerie.

Who would be first to get completely naked? We both were down to our underwear, me in a black pair of boxers and Maya in those white basic panties with a black band. We were touching ourselves, teasing, both of us wanting to show the other, both of us frightened. This was certainly something new to me and it sure seemed to be for her as well. We seemed to be thinking the same thing and we silently agreed to just do it. I slowly took down my boxers, all the while with my eyes locked on the screen as Maya too took her panties down, also while she looked at me. Then we were naked together, my cock sticking out with a slight curve upwards and her pussy bare to me, shaved, with small droplets of her natural moisture on her swollen lips. Personally, I prefer a woman to have hair on her pussy. I like women to look like women, not girls, but it wasn't my place to say that to her. Her body, her choice. Still, Maya was sexy in a way I hadn't experienced with a woman in many, many years.

"You're so incredibly beautiful" I told her, my voice choked in awe. "I wish you were here in my arms right now. I would kiss you and caress you and just love you until..."

"Until what, Ira? What would you do with me?" Maya's voice was coated in lust. She seemed to like what she saw in me and what she heard from me.

I let my desire for Maya take control of me. "I would pick you up and carry you to my bed and kiss your lips until my tongue pushes its way into your warm and hungry mouth. You resist a little at first, nervous about giving yourself to a relative stranger, until you give in to your lust and kiss me back just as urgently."

Things went incredibly well from there. We talked back and forth, seductive, sultry, touching ourselves, taking our time. Our talk went from romantic to dirty, letting our imaginations and desires out. For me it was years of pent up needs. I could feel her tenderness. I felt her fingers exploring my body as I pumped my cock, imagining Maya's grip, somehow very soft and very firm at the same time. I thought about how her nipples would throb as I sucked and bit softly, how she would arch her back as I pulled with my lips and two fingers eased into her sticky pussy.

Maya had her feet planted flat on the hard wood floor of her living room, using it for leverage to thrust her hips up while her own fingers imitated what she wanted me to do to her. "I can't stand you teasing me, Ira. I need you to fuck me now. My pussy is burning, my whole body is burning for you. Now, Ira. You have to fuck me now!"

"Yes, Maya, whatever you need" I said just loud enough so she could hear me. I imagined my hand was her cunt and I was buried inside her. I'm not exactly proud to say I came seconds later, like a virgin with his first woman, but Maya was right there with me, yelling out her own climax, her ass lifting up over and over as she rode out her orgasm, powerful and draining. My own cum shot into the air in thick jets and if Maya's eyes were open, she would have seen it clearly. I'm not sure, since my own eyes were clenched closed with the ferocity of my orgasm, In seconds I was covered from my mid chest down with my pearl white semen. Maya sunk back into the cushions on her couch.

We said nothing for a minute or so before we both started laughing in that way two people who shared something amazing do, "Maya, I wish I was with you, to kiss and hold, to just love you. I'd love to get under a blanket with you and cuddle close together."

"Ira, nothing would feel better right now than your kiss and your touch. I hate that we're so far apart." Her lovely eyes filled with tears of joy and sadness and I felt it as well. We both enjoyed this but we needed more, much more.

Over the next two months, we tried to find one time a week at least to be intimately together like that. A few times I got up in the middle of the night for her. Sometimes we played together, exploring our fantasies and other times we were just romantic.

Finally the time came when I knew we had to meet. I got 5 weeks of vacation time each year and now, in early September, was my last chance to use some of my remaining time before Christmas season, when I'd be working six days a week. I had to use time by October 15, or I would have to wait until January. I knew Maya didn't have much money, and she had to take care of her daughter with what she had. So, September 10, when we were together just talking, I summoned up my courage and invited her to come spend time with me in New York.

"Ira, I'd love to, but I can't afford to come there. I can't afford the ticket and I can't afford the time off from work."

"You don't have to, darling. I'll pay for your airfare and I'll even make up your lost wages. I want to meet you. Maya," I said intimately, "I'm not a young man. I need to know if we have a future, it that's possible for us. If we can't do this, then I have to move on, as much as that would hurt."

Maya looked uncertain. "Ira, I want to meet you. I do. And I don't mind you paying for my flight there. But giving me money...it makes me feel like...like I'm cheap."

"That's not what or who you are. If you don't let me do this, you won't be able to come and we'll never know if we have a chance. I want that chance. Don't you?"

Her eyes were wet with tears, her beautiful face conflicted. "I do, Ira. Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to feel...what is the word...obligate? Is that right?"

"Obligated, yes. And I don't, Maya. I'm doing this because I want to. Could you come for 2 weeks? Between October 1st and the 14th? I can take two weeks off but I have to do it by then. I can't take the time after that until next year."

"I think so. But Maria..."

"Can your husband look after her for that long? Could you leave her? Or do you need to bring her with you?"

"Stefan can look after her. Or my mother. Ira, are you really sure?"

"Maya, I think we both need to do this. Don't you want to know?"

"Yes. I never met someone like you. OK, Ira. Arrange my flight and let me know the information. I will do what I need to. We are really going to do this, aren't we."

"Yes we are. Right after we say goodbye, I'll make your reservations. I love you, Maya. I can't wait to see you."

"I love you too, Ira. Very much. So much."

I booked her a flight from Warsaw to JFK airport on LOT airline, the national carrier of Poland and the only airline with non-stop flights to NY, arriving 8:30 PM on October 1 and leaving 6PM on the 13th. It was settled and I emailed Maya her information so she could print her boarding pass.

Over the next three weeks I was as busy as the proverbial one armed paperhanger. I needed to get a lot done at work to have that much time free this late in the year. I had originally planned to take those weeks off in January before the business year ended January 31, but I couldn't wait that long to meet Maya. I had to go over Christmas prep with my department managers and visual manager. A ton of paperwork had to be cleared. At home, I brought in a cleaning woman to make everything sparkle. I keep my house nice and clean, but I wanted it to really shine. And a couple of days before Maya came, I went food shopping to stock up, including things she liked to eat that I normally didn't buy. She ate very healthy at home, and while I ate reasonably well, she liked things I didn't, like bananas. I HATE bananas. Really, like in that Planet of the Apes movie, when Zira says "I LOATHE bananas", that's me. But I bought a small bunch for her.

Three days before her flight, we talked on Skype, both of us nervous as cats in the thunderstorm. I was even worried Maya was going to back out. Thankfully, she didn't, and, after a long talk, we said our goodbyes. In a couple of days I would meet her at JFK.

It takes about an hour or so to get to JFK from my house on Long Island but I left myself over two hours to get there, just in case. You never know with traffic, even after rush hour. I got there very early, with a bouquet of roses for Maya (who else, right?). I got a drink at the bar while I waited for her flight to arrive.

It landed just 20 minutes late, and by the time she cleared customs and came out into the arrivals area, it was almost 9:30. I recognized her immediately, even as tired as she looked. That face was burned into my brain. And though she looked tired and a bit rough from the flight, Maya was still the most beautiful woman I ever saw, especially when she smiled at me.

I moved to her, I didn't wait for her to get to me. "Maya, I'm so glad you're here. It's great to finally see you."

"Ira, I'm glad to be here" she said wearily. I held her in my arms and she felt even better than all the times I imagined hugging her, even through our coats. We stood there like that, people milling all around us, for two minutes or longer. Neither of us wanted to let go of the other. When we finally did let go, I handed her the flowers and she smiled so broadly she didn't look tired, at least for those minutes. "Thank you, Ira. They're lovely. You're such a gentleman."

I didn't know whether to kiss her or not, so I just gave her a brief kiss on the lips which she returned generously. I picked up her two suitcases and she held her carryon and we walked to my car in the lot. We talked about her flight and some very generic things, like we had never had any real contact before. We were hardly strangers but we both felt like it, at least somewhat. I put her bags in the trunk and I opened her door for her and then I got in and headed home.

It was dark out but Maya looked out the windows to see what she could see. We talked about familiar subjects, about her daughter and her mother, about my mother (still alive, living in Florida) and gradually we got more comfortable. Traffic on the way home was light and we got there in a little more than an hour.

I brought her bags in and Maya looked around my small, neat house. She liked what she saw. Being in the fashion industry, I have a very good sense of style, with modern and comfortable furniture and nice photos and paintings on the walls. I took her bags into one of my guest rooms, which Maya could tell was not my room.

"You want me to sleep in here, not your bedroom?" she asked with wide, curious eyes.

"I didn't want to assume anything. I didn't want to make you feel like you had to do something you weren't ready to do." I hoped I wasn't insulting her.

"I just thought you wanted to spend our nights together." This was a little uncomfortable. I was trying to be a gentleman and I felt like it was blowing up in my face.

"Maya, I'm not rejecting you. Not at all. I do hope we will be together. I just didn't want you to feel like because I paid for your trip that you had to sleep with me. No pressure on you."

"Ira, I'm too tired for anything tonight. I need a shower or a bath, and I need some sleep, maybe something light to eat. But I want to sleep in your bed with you holding me. I've been thinking about that all day." My god, I thought, she's so incredibly beautiful. Seeing her eyes in person sent thrills all through me. I held her and kissed her, a long and tender kiss that made us both excited. But she needed to clean up and get some rest that night.

"If you're sure..." Maya said she was, so I brought her suitcases into my room. I had made room in my dresser and closet for her things, just in case. But that would happen the next day, after she rested. I showed her the master bath and told her to take her time. She got some things from her bags, things I wouldn't have had and she closed the door and took a long, hot shower. Just thinking of her on the other side of the door had me wanting her, so I went into the kitchen and busied myself making a snack of a few cheeses and crackers on a plate, a couple of glasses of iced tea, and set them on the coffee table. I put on some light music and a little while later Maya came out in a red, satin robe down to her thighs and her hair up around her head. I thought I'd melt from her loveliness.

We sat and talked, snacked on the cheeses, and got comfortable together. It was clear she was as attracted to me as I was to her. But it was late, almost 1, and Maya had been up a lot longer than I had. She was exhausted and I could see it. "Honey, go get comfortable while I put this away. I'll be along in just a few minutes. Go ahead."

She smiled very tiredly and, with as much of a smile as she could manage, Maya said "Thank you, Ira. I think I will. Please don't be insulted if I'm asleep before you get there? I might fall asleep when I hit the pillow."

I kissed her briefly and said "Go ahead, honey. Don't worry about it. I'll just get in bed as quietly as I can and I'll hold you when I get there. Get some rest. We'll do something tomorrow, anything you like." We kissed once more, her lips as soft as I hoped, and she went off into the bedroom.

I cleaned up, which took just five minutes, and by the time I locked up and got into the bedroom, Maya was on her side and sleeping in a light, pink nightie. She was on my side of the bed, but I wasn't going to bother her about it. Besides, she was my guest. Anything she needed was fine with me.

I quietly changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before using the bathroom and brushing and flossing. I normally slept in just my briefs, but I didn't want Maya to feel uncomfortable in any way. I slipped into bed as easy as I could and I spooned her, loving the feel of her soft ass in my lap, which wiggled involuntarily when she felt me behind her. I put my arm around her waist and I heard her say, so softly, "Thank you Ira. You're a sweet man." So she wasn't totally asleep. And her words made me incredibly happy.

"Good night, Maya. Get some rest. I'm so happy you're here." I kissed her cheek and I could see her smile as she drifted into a deep sleep, where I joined her a few minutes later.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I didn't set an alarm, figuring we'd get up when we got up. I had made no specific plans for us her first day. I woke up at 9 and Maya was still sleeping soundly so I just crept out of bed stealthily, closed the door, and used the other bathroom so I wouldn't wake her. Instead of turning on the TV, I made a pot of coffee and read the newspaper online. By 10, I thought I should check on her and I went into the bedroom and gently rocked her shoulder.

"Maya? Do you need to sleep a little more?"

She stretched her body catlike and smiled at me. "Good morning. What time is it?"

"It's 10. Do you want a little more sleep?"

"No! I never sleep this late!" She sat up in bed, her sleeveless pink nightie loose around her body, and I thought how delicious she looked. "I was up in the middle of the night for an hour, from 4:45 to 5:45 so I sent an email to my ex husband to check on Maria. I need to see if he wrote back. But first I need to use the ladies room."

I chuckled and I went to give her room to move but she stopped me. "Ira, aren't you going to kiss me good morning? I like that you're a gentleman, but I hope you're not going to be too much of a gentleman" Maya said with a smile. That smile that just knocked me out. I couldn't refuse that offer. I leaned to her and kissed her, those soft and tender lips, "That's better. Now I need to go."

I asked "Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes!" she shouted from the bathroom. "A little milk, a little sugar."

I got her coffee ready while Maya did her thing, and she joined me a few minutes later, in her red robe again. She had bed head, there was still some sleep in her eyes, no makeup, and she was the most lovely woman in the world as far as I was concerned. She had my heart.

We talked about where she wanted to go, asking me for suggestions. I told her I planned to take her to Manhattan for a six day vacation within a vacation, including a couple of Broadway shows, nice dinners, Central Park, The Cloisters, Wall Street, a concert or two, and I told her I wanted to take her shopping at the main branch of the store I worked for, my treat.

Maya looked at me with some discomfort. "Ira, this is too much. You're going a little crazy here. I don't need all that."

I took her hand. "Maya, I don't have anyone in my life. I think we might have a chance for something special here, and it's a chance to make you feel as special as I think you are. There's no expectation of anything. If you're not attracted to me, if you just want to be friends, then that's what we'll be. It changes nothing. I still want to do this for you." My heart was hoping for much more.

Maya put her cup down and squeezed my hand. "What if I want more from you?" She got up and sat across my lap, her round and soft butt right on top of my quickly growing erection. Her fingers stroked through my thinning hair and she looked at me with a very serious expression on her face. "Are you in a hurry to have breakfast?"

I would have delayed open heart surgery at that point. "There's no hurry at all, honey" I said as confidently as I could manage, though I hardly felt assured. Maya leaned over and kissed me warmly, her arms around my shoulders as my arms held her waist. Our kiss went from gentle and kind into a much more passionate, desire filled experience. She was wiggling around on my now stiff cock and she whispered in my ear "I hope you were planning to take me to bed. I need you my darling. This is why I came here, to be with you. You're the sweetest man I've ever met." With that Maya stood up, took my hand, and led me to my bedroom and I followed like a pet puppy.

Maya stood inches in front of me and first she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor, then she took off her nightie and stood there naked, looking shy but needing. I couldn't move at first, still, silent as I took in her beauty. But she misinterpreted my silence and covered her breasts with her arm and her bare mound with her hand. "I'm sorry, Ira. You don't think I'm attractive. I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable." She bent to get her clothes. But I put out my hand and stopped her.

"Maya, don't. Let me explain. I think you're the most beautiful woman I know. You're perfect as you are. I just...well, I haven't been with a woman in a long time, more than a year. And I'm an old man compared to you. I don't want to disappoint you."

Maya touched my cheek and I turned my head to kiss her hand. "Ira, you're not going to disappoint me. I doubt you could. You're going to make love to me the way a man should, with love and kindness. We'll go from there, but that's what I want from you. It's what I need, the sweet man I met and I'm beginning to love. The only way you could disappoint me is if you said no."

I pulled her to me, not rough, with love, and we kissed the way I wanted to kiss her for the last few months. I tasted her lips and her teeth, and then I probed her mouth, my tongue in her mouth before she pushed her tongue into mine. My shirt and shorts came off in a moment and we were naked together. She could feel my six inch cock teasing her tummy, tracing around her almost perfectly flat stomach around her belly button and she giggled from the feeling of the velvety head tickling her. I moaned as we alternated between hot long kisses and brief pecks on the lips. Maya backed onto the bed and her legs were apart for me, not to enter her, not yet, but to give a place for us to get comfortable with each other. I was on top of her, resting on my arms so as not to put my full weight on her. She was so much smaller, about 70 pounds lighter and I didn't want to hurt her.