Maya Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom got off the phone, more than a little hurt herself. I took Maya's hand in mine. "I'm very sorry. I guess I need to explain."

"You never told her about me? About me coming here to stay with you? My mother knows where I am and who I'm staying with. You think it was easy telling her about the man I met in New York over the internet?"

"No I'm sure it wasn't. And I messed up by not seeing her at all in the last seven months. Now I have this big mystery to explain. But you had to let your mother know since you were traveling 4000 miles to meet a man and leaving your daughter at home. I stayed at home. But I should have told her. The thing is, my mother and my father were against my marriage to Tracey 30 years ago. It was a very hard situation. So I didn't want to go through another hard time with her until I knew we had the kind of connection that could last. I'm feeling that we do. Once I'm reasonably sure of it, I'll fight her tooth and nail if I have to. I'll do anything for you. I'll pretty much do anything for you no matter what. But telling my mother I met a woman from Poland and I brought her here for two weeks all at my expense...she'll think I've lost my mind."

"Do you really think my mother and the friends I told about this don't think I'm crazy too? I left my daughter for two weeks for this. For you. Because I think I love you, Ira."

I was very quiet for a minute or so. I didn't think enough about how difficult this situation was for her. She had to leave her daughter to meet a man who was paying for her trip. As close as we felt about each other, she didn't know for sure if she could trust me about this being a no pressure situation or if I would do terrible things to her when she got here. The risk was much greater for Maya. I was risking money. She was risking her life.

"Maya, I don't know what to say to you to make up for the way I treated you just now. I'm terribly sorry. And I love you too. I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner."

Tears were falling down her cheeks, magnifying her already huge, bright eyes. I took her hands in mine and I kissed them both. I brought her hands to my heart and held them there and Maya knew I really did love her. And when she slid over on the couch and kissed me, I knew she loved me too. No question at all in my soul.

I took Maya in my arms and I started crying as well. "I'm so sorry, Maya, So sorry I hurt you."

"It's all right, Ira. This is not exactly an easy situation." We held each other and kissed each other's cheeks and necks, and then we kissed each others lips over and over again. Big kisses without our tongues, just big and wet kisses that were romantic and loving. Then she leaned her head on my chest and I stroked her hair and held her, like I was protecting her.

"Maya, come to bed with me. I want to make love with you. If you want." She smiled, didn't say a word and she stood up and took my hand and we went into the bedroom. I didn't say MY bedroom because from that moment on I thought of it as OUR bedroom. She would share our bed as my partner. I still had big plans for the rest of Maya's stay, but I already knew we were in love, that I wanted her in my life, and that when she had to fly home it would tear us both up inside. But that was then. At the moment, I was going to share love with the woman I adored and was head over heels about. And that was just great.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

More to come. As always I appreciate your votes and comments.